Min Ah K. Campos Reviews

Min Ah K. Campos 3
Min Ah K. Campos 4
Min Ah K. Campos 5

Christina · Married on 11/03/2012

Min Ah does beautiful work! Her attention to detail is amazing, and she makes sure everything is up to your standards. She made my makeup look natural and flawless, I couldn't have asked for more. She is really a master of her art, and will make anyone look gorgeous. Min Ah is also wonderful to work with, she makes sure you are happy with everything and she has a great personality! I would certainly recommend her to anyone I know for weddings or formal occasions.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Susan · Married on 09/08/2012

Minah is an extraordinaire in makep artistry. She really took the time and care, enabling me to look simply fabulous on my Wedding day. She has unbelievable talent in enhancing all my facial features while making me look naturally gorgeous! I can't begin to tell you how many complements I received. I highly recommend her for yournext event. Thank you Minah!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Kia · Married on 02/18/2012

The one thing I love about Minah is that she aims for perfection. You can tell that she is passionate about what she does with makeup. On my wedding day, she did everything in her power to make sure I had the most glamourous day. I felt so beautiful, as any woman should on their wedding day. She was so kind to listen to my ideas and only uses the best of the best when it comes to makeup! We had done a couple of trial makeup days to ensure that it would be perfect for my big day! She is definitely someone that i would consider for any type of occasion with her artistic skills. I am so happy I found the perfect person for my special day :) !

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jovita · Married on 12/28/2011

Min ah did my makeup for my 25th Wedding Anniversary celebration, and let me say she made me look and feel as young as on my Wedding Day! What a marvelous job! She is very attentive, and very skillful with her craft. My friends have already booked appointments. I would definitely recommend her for any social event or special occasion. Thanks Min ah!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Haoyang · Married on 06/30/2018

Min-ah is a talented makeup artist. Especially for Asian girls, she is probably the best one in Boston area. She really knows how to make girls look pretty while still being natural. She is responsive, flexible, professional, and definitely a pleasant to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Connie · Married on 05/04/2018

Min-Ah is wonderful -- she is a talented make-up artist and a sweet person overall. Such a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend! :)

Sent on 05/25/2018
  • W

Wing · Married on 07/02/2017

Minah was very knowledgeable, professional and detail oriented makeup artist. I personally a big fan of the natural look and would love to recreate the romantic/natural look at my wedding. Minah did such an amazing job on my makeup and even a romantic updo on my short hair. Very recommended!

Min Ah K. Campos 6
    Min Ah K. Campos 7
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Kaylyn · Married on 08/20/2016

I found Minah through Wedding Wire nearly a year ago. I had her do my makeup for my engagement photos in November as a trial. My skin is very oily and I had a severe cystic acne breakout on the day of my photos. Minah was able to cover my breakout and my skin looked flawless the whole day; we're talking 10+ hours! I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of product she used and the way in which she used it. I told her I did not want to try any artificial lashes, but she encouraged me to try and I loved them! On our wedding day, Minah arrived as bubbly and sweet as ever. I had another bad breakout on my face but Minah covered it beautifully and kept my skin looking beautiful all day and night! I received several compliments on my makeup; that I looked like myself but better ;) My mother in law and mother both looked SO beautiful with their makeup done!
    I also just want to note that I am Caucasian, in Minah's profile she largely has photos of Asian brides. I just knew I wanted someone who was able to deal with my skin condition and that was detail orientated; which is exactly the service Minah provided. My one tip, Minah is a perfectionist and will not leave you until you look just right; leave a little extra time for this in your schedule. It's better to have extra time for touching up than rushing :)

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • W

Wan Yee · Married on 11/15/2015

Min Ah listened to what her clients wanted, and she gave effective feedback or suggestions during discussions. Because my wedding was out of town, we communicated through emails; and Min Ah was very responsive and very prompt in replying emails and phone calls. We did not arrange for a trial session, and so we met the first time on the wedding day itself. Although there was a change in the schedule on the wedding day, resulting in shorter preparation time, Min Ah immediately adjusted to the situation, remained composed, and single-handedly got the make-up and hair styling completed for 3 people within 3 hours; and all of us looked stunning. My bridal make-up and hair-style looked very glamorous and classic, and at the same time, matched my personality. Best of all, the make-up stayed intact throughout the whole event for more than 6 hours. I was absolutely pleased to have Min Ah with us!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Kyungmin · Married on 05/04/2013

Min-Ah is absolutely amazing artist!

I've had my hair and makeup by Min-Ah for my engagement party and wedding.
    It was just how i wanted it to be...
    Thanks Min-ah for making me and my bridemaids feel and look amazing on my wedding day!
    I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to others.

Sent on 05/14/2013

As Korean women living in Rhode Island, it was challenging for me to find Asian makeup artist who could really accentuate features and make me feel and look beautiful the way I always imagined for my special day.
    Minah made it possible for me to accomplish my wedding day dream. Her artist talent in makeup artistry did not only enhance my facial features, but made me feel and look absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you Minah for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Georgina · Married on 08/03/2002

Minah campos was very pro as a make up artist.she knows her craft well and very very helpful.she did me a sample make up wks before the wedding free of charge so we can decide what's best on me and can discuss more details to enhance my natural beauty.i love her being meticulous :) she did the whole entourage make up and eeevryone was soo happy.they all looked fantastic!minah is one artist that you can rely on,she's always on time and she only uses high quality products.she's very affordable too! Over all she's super dooper great make up arrist.value money so to speak! Thanks o much minah for a great opportunity to have worked with you.ill def recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • Sydney

Sydney Char · Married on 09/22/2019

Look no further - Min Ah is the girl for you!

Min Ah went above and beyond for our wedding day. She had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding, and when it was time for my wedding, there was no hesitation on who to call. Min Ah is extremely organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented; she is incredibly creative and thoughtful as well. I did a trial with her, and there was nothing I wanted to change about how it looked. And on the day of (she traveled from Providence all the way to Beverly MA at 6am), she went above and beyond. She did the hair for all 4 of my bridesmaids and the hair/makeup for my mom and mother-in-law, all by herself but we were on schedule the entire day (well, 10min behind, but that's pretty impressive for an all day thing). She was also a trooper when it came to my hair, which was much longer than she expected - we both got a little frustrated at it, but she truly blew me out of the water when she decided to go off-script and use her creativity to make it easier for her and even more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. I had a vague idea of what I had wanted for everything, and she helped me refine that idea and make it come to life. And when it came to my makeup - girl, I felt like a QUEEN (and for a very minimalistic, not flashy person, it was so so nice to feel that way but not too overwhelming). Min Ah knew exactly what I wanted. When I looked in the mirror, I still recognized myself, but it was me elevated x100. She preserved who I was but made it appropriate and beautiful for the wedding, and I felt so confident to walk out there for the processional. When we did our first look, my husband burst into tears and couldn't stop telling me how incredible I looked, and when I walked down the aisle all our guests' jaws were on the floor. THey were so impressed with not only my hair/makeup, but all the other women in the bridal party. Min Ah was responsive and trustworthy, and she is so much fun to talk to. She is a beautiful person inside and out, and she will help you see the beauty inside and outside yourself as well. Look no further because Min Ah is the perfect person for your wedding day.

Min Ah K. Campos 8
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Debra Chang · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist

Minah did an incredible job with my make-up. She is incredibly professional and a joy to be around. She understands the bridal experience, and helped me feel 100% comfortable with my make-up on the day-of the wedding. My wedding party and mother & mother-in-law enjoyed their experience with Min-ah as well. I'd highly recommend Min-ah to anyone looking for a make-up artist for their wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Helen · Married on 07/22/2018

Since mine was a destination wedding and I started my process late, my choices were getting more limited as the day went by because more artists were being booked up. Still, I managed to do three trials with make up / hair artists in the area but couldn’t find anything I liked. In fact, my last trial was the last draw: it was so bad that I was completely terrified so I booked Min-ah on the way back home based on her portfolio online without a trial. Min-ah and I had a few email exchanges (I showed her a photo of my bare face per her request, and told her about my biggest concerns - brows, lashes, and eye make up transfer) before we met on my wedding day. As it turned out, Min-ah was an easy-to-work-with perfectionist and my sister marvelled about how much effort Min-ah put in even when working with our small wedding party. Everyone looked great and happy - I was an enhanced glamorous version of myself, and the make up stayed on the whole day without any touch up needed or transfer (which happened with the other trials I had, and it happens to me every day with my own make up). Min-ah and her hair stylist partner did such a great job that I only wished I had gone to her in the very beginning because that would have saved me tons of money, time and worries.

Sent on 08/05/2018

T · Married on 05/01/2017

When looking for make up-artists, I wanted one that suited my sensibilities of being elegant yet natural and Minah fit the bill. Her talents are definitely in doing make up though she did a nice job on my hair as well! She is prompt and professional. She also understands that a bride will go through on her wedding day and has good advice. She is also very affordable, especially for touch ups, which I completely recommend. She saved my face and hair from a sprinkle of rain on our special day. You want her on your team!

Min Ah K. Campos 9
    Min Ah K. Campos 10
    Sent on 11/21/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/06/2015

I would highly recommend using bridal hair and make-up service from Min-ah. She has a classic and elegant vision but is open to your likes and preferences. I would recommend doing a trial make-up/hair service prior to the wedding so adjustments can be made for the wedding day. My wedding day hair and make-up was beautiful. She worked hard to do an up-do that I preferred and it came out perfect. My make-up was soft and rosy but with dramatic eyes, generally much lighter on the day of wedding compared to the trial day (may have been a good effect of working by natural light on the wedding day)! I didn't feel my face was too caked. She was not rushed and very professional to work with. She has knowledge of working with Asian faces, how to bring more of a 3-dimensional look (important for me), so I recommend her services particularly for asian women. She also did make-up/hair for my bridesmaid and it came out very light, natural, and romantic. Her prices are on par with other wedding beauty professionals.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Like many another asian girl, I wanted someone who understood our skin and bone structure. I was a little worried during my trial because I looked like a doll and wasn't a huge fan of the airbrushing, but come my wedding day all my fears were for naught. Minah made my skin look radiant and my makeup so natural. I opted out of airbrushing and even on a warm July day and after dancing and even through our afterparty, I didn't have to touch up once! My bridesmaids looked beautiful and she even touched up the hubby so he wouldn't be so shiny in our photos. Service was prompt and meticulous, she is very pleasant to work with. Cost for the day of was very reasonable, I thought the trial was on the expensive side for New England, but otherwise would recommend her without reservations.

Sent on 08/17/2015

I loved loved my wedding makeup!!
    You were extremely understanding. I really appreciated your time and availability through the process. I could not been happier with how I looked!
    I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing artisit! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Y

Yeon · Married on 04/05/2013

Working with Min-Ah was an absolute pleasure!
    During the trial she made me feel so comfortable and made me look like a much better version of myself! After i had my makeup trial I decided to book her for my wedding day! Everyone was so happy with their makeup and kept commenting how the makeup lasted and how wonderful they felt and looked! She uses excellent products that are not only long lasting but capture wonderfully in pictures. I would definitely recommend Min-Ah can't wait to have her glamorize me for another formal event!

Sent on 07/05/2013

C · Married on 08/11/2018

I was very happy and highly satisfied with Min Ah's makeup&hair services! She is an artist and a professional.

I had an initial consult with her on the phone, because I had some bad makeup experiences in the past. She asked to see pictures from my previous times and shared what she'd do differently, which was helpful to hear.

I did my trial with her 2 months before the wedding. She traveled to my home in Boston. She was very easy going and friendly! I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to chit chat with my stylist at the salon, so I was nervous about the 2-3 hours of 1:1 time, but it was pretty effortless with Min Ah! She's honest and I appreciated that she gave me tips on how to trim my eyebrows for the wedding. I was happy with the trial but there were things I wanted done a bit differently, which I emailed her about, and she definitely reflected that on the day of without me having to remind her.

Day of wedding, she arrived to the venue on time and stayed on schedule. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup, she even did a quick hair snazz for my dad when he was around! She was accommodating of folks in the room, and me having to stop the session a few times to say hi, give hugs, etc. By the time I was done, got dressed, and getting ready to leave for photos I felt she really was happy for me and proud of the her work for me and the ladies.

Her prices are not cheap but I thought were fair for the amount of time and care her team puts into the services. She schedules an hour for each service (hair or makeup) and uses them pretty fully. I think she'd be best for brides who want a very glamorous style, but she can definitely tone down for a more natural look too. There were a few times communication could have been improved (responsiveness, finalizing payment), but nothing major and nothing that impacted the overall service.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alisha · Married on 05/03/2014

Min-ah is very professional and talented.she did an exceptional job at bringing out our the most beautiful features . .
    She was very flexible, and amazing at her crafts.would highly recommend Min-ah!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Min-Ah Makeup did hair and makeup on my wedding for me, my mother, my mother in law and 3 bridemaides. Minah and the hair stylist really helped create a great atmosphere on the wedding day.
    Every single one of us was so thrilled with how fantastic we looked.They were really professional and helpful !
    Thank you MIN-AH MAKEUP for making my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Choonja · Married on 08/04/2013

Min-Ah did a great job on hair and makeup for me and and my bridal party!
    I got a ton of compliments all night, and my bridesmaids and mother in law all looked beautiful!
    The makeup lasted really well through lots of dancing and sweating. Pictures looked great throughout the night!
    I got airbrush makeup and the other girls were regular makeup.
    Everyone looked great all night!
    I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/09/2013

I was so impressed with the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. I could not have felt more beautiful or confident on my wedding day!
    Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and stress free on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2013