Mimoga Events Reviews

21 Reviews for Mimoga Events

• Sammy

Sammy Worthington · Married on 10/01/2020

Simply Incredible

Casey is AMAZING!! She was so sweet and so prepared! I was so impressed with how professional mimoga was. That night was one of the most special nights of my bridal journey. Mimoga allowed me to truly focus on my love for my future husband and on why Jesus brought us together in the first place. I am so thankful for Casey and this business. I 100/10 recommend!!!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Alex E · Married on 08/15/2020

Incredible & relaxing

Mimoga was such a good start to my besties day. Such a great experience and I can’t wait to recommend this to all my future friends that are brides!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Madison

Madison King · Married on 08/15/2020

Super personal, and so sweet!

Had such a great time! Mimoga was such a fun thing to do the morning of the wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Taryn Vest · Married on 08/15/2020

Bride, Taryn vest

I highly recommend doing Mimoga the morning of your wedding! Casey makes you feel so special & helps the morning flow just start so easily. It’s an experience that you really can’t even put into words! So thankful to have met her !

Sent on 08/24/2020

Mimoga Events's reply:

SO thankful to have met you too!!
    Thanks for the review! I’m glad you got your dream day from start to finish.

Lauren Prather · Married on 01/04/2020

Vendor to Vendor

As a bridal hair stylist, I am usually the first wedding vendor to the the bride and her bridal party on the wedding day. I recently had the pleasure of coming in after Casey had a morning yoga session with the bridal parties and it was a totally different experience for me! The girls were so relaxed and happy, and couldn’t stop talking about what a wonderful experience it was with Mimoga. It made my experience better because everyone was awake and in such a good mood to start the day! Couldn’t recommend enough!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Beasley · Married on 12/31/2019

unique and amazing experience

Casey was there early and set everything up herself. She did poses that were easy for everyone. A great way wake you and be calm before a very big and important day. I 100% recommend her, it’s a very unique thing to do with your gals.

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Deserves 10 out of 5 stars!

From the first moment I learned about Mimoga Events, I KNEW I needed Casey for the morning of my wedding. Yoga & mimosas?! You can’t go wrong with that! A couple of my bridesmaids were skeptical because they had never tried yoga before or were afraid they’d get sweaty and have no way to shower again before hair & makeup, but they were great sports and happily gave it a shot anyway (were they really going to tell me “no” on my wedding day though? Ha!) Casey’s yoga routine was perfect! It’s a calm, relaxation beginner’s yoga, so all 11 bridesmaids & even my 7 year old flower girl had no problems doing it. At the end of the yoga, Casey came around and placed small cooling lavender pillows over our eyes, and at that point I’m pretty sure all of us could’ve skipped the whole wedding and laid down like that the rest of the day! Wow! If you don’t hire Casey to start out your wedding day, you’re not enjoying your day to its full potential. Do yourself and your bridesmaids a favor and start the day with yoga, mimosas, and lots of laughter!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Brianna Hitch · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding day.

This is absolutely a must for you wedding day! Mimosas, yoga, and a light breakfast to start your morning, heck yeah!! I had so many compliments that I was such a calm bride, and I give all the thanks to Casey for doing such a wonderful job!! Wouldnt had survived the day without her services. Would 100/100 recommend for anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Mimoga Events's reply:

Aw, that's so great I'm glad you were able to be calm and present on your big day ! I knew everything would fall into place for you. Thank you for the kind review !! 💖

Morgan Murrell · Married on 06/22/2019

We had such a wonderful time!

We had a great time doing mimoga! She made it so refreshing and fun right before a long day. She based the whole morning around the wedding, including the different breathing activities, music and exercises. It was something I would definitely recommend and would love to do again!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lynn · Married on 06/22/2019

You NEED Mimoga on your wedding day!

I could endlessly rave about how much I LOVED having Mimoga be the kick-off of my wedding day! It was exactly what I needed to get into the mindset for the most perfect day! I had quite the crappy couple of weeks leading up to that day and I craved nothing more than a moment to slow down and truly enjoy the moment. I loved it. My bridesmaids loved it. I cannot thank Casey enough- genuinely- from the bottom of my heart. I could cry thinking back to my Mimoga session! I'm so thankful for Casey!! If you are a stressed bride, the investment in Mimoga is priceless come your wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Amanda Rice · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Yoga Session!

What a great way to start off a wedding day! Casey did a wonderful job putting all of us in the correct mindset for the big day ahead. We were reset and refreshed and the bride loved it!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Teri

Teri Gerlach · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Doing yoga the morning of her wedding was of the utmost importance to my daughter. Casey was absolutely amazing to work with! She accommodated our early wedding schedule and met us at the hotel at 6am to begin our morning. Talk about commitment to something you are so passionate about! What a way to start such a special day...calm and relaxed! If the yoga didn’t calm you, the lavender masks will! The whole morning was amazing! I can’t think of any better way to start such a special day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mimoga Events's reply:

Thank you, Teri! I appreciate your comments so much. Your daughter is lucky to have had you in the planning process. You made my job easy ! ✨💗

Kim Stark · Married on 05/17/2019

Relaxed and Ready!

Mimoga was a perfect way to start the wedding day for the bridesmaids and bride! We were relaxed and ready for whatever would come at us. Casey was lovely and created a most peaceful experience. I wish I had known about this for my wedding day!

• Elena

Elena Yoch · Married on 05/17/2019

Start your big day with some peace!

Casey was such a blessing to my big day! She brought some peace and quietness to my morning of the wedding. She led my bridesmaids and I through some wonderful yoga moves and brought some yummy breakfast and drinks for afterwards. She will truly make you feel so wonderful and pampered on your big day!!!

Lindsey Lay · Married on 05/14/2019

Tons of Fun!

I had a blast taking part in an event where Casey shared her talents and instructed a fun and fulfilling yoga flow!! She’s personable and a joy to be around! 10/10 would recommend!

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 10/06/2018

How to start your wedding day off right!

Hiring Casey/Mimoga Events to do a yoga session the morning of my wedding for myself and my bridesmaids was one of the best decisions i've ever made! I've struggled with anxiety for years and the months leading up to my wedding were super stressful and I was worried how i'd feel on the big day. Casey came to the suite where my bridesmaids and I would be getting ready that day and brought matts for each of us, calming music, lavender pillows and a bottle for OJ & Champagne for us to celebrate after! My stomach was in knots when I woke up that morning but by the end of our session I was truly totally relaxed, calm, and all the knots and nausea were gone. Casey was A-MA-ZING!!! She’s clearly a pro at what she does and new exactly what to say and do during our session to put me at ease. My bridesmaids loved her as well and even my mom, who is not a yoga person, was hooked after the session.

Casey is super sweet and was so easy to work with leading up to the big day. I could tell she truly cared about me and my needs and worked with me to make our session exactly what I needed.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Chesney · Married on 08/18/2018

Had so much fun, and felt amazing afterwards! Loved her so much!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Brandy · Married on 01/14/2018

10/10, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up. Casey is incredible! My friend Katie booked Mimoga for her wedding morning, and honestly I thought it was going to be the most embarrassing thing because I retired from athletics in like 8t grade, lol. But she made it super easy and doable even for a novice. We had a ton of laughs and it was a great way to get the day rolling! I’ve told multiple people about Casey’s business since, so I highly, highly recommend it!

Also she brings the best yogurt for the parfaits!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Rose · Married on 12/28/2017

Mimoga Events was such a wonderful addition to my wedding day. For every bride who has ever planned a wedding, the whole process can be stressful and take away from the whole experience. Casey made the morning of my wedding so beautiful and relaxing. If you have a lot to little knowledge of yoga, Mimoga tailored the session to yours and your bridemaids skill set. I loved it and it was the perfect way to start of the BEST DAY of my life!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Maredith Woods · Married on 09/03/2017

Mimoga is the perfect way to start off your wedding day!

Mimoga was the perfect start to my best friend's wedding day! Having spent the last week leading up to her wedding stressing about last minute details, frantically packing for her honeymoon, and worried about the impending chance of storms during her outdoor ceremony, a morning yoga and mimosa session with Casey was EXACTLY what we all needed when we arrived to the wedding venue that morning. Casey's calm and thoughtful demeanor helped settle my sweet friend down and become truly present in and focused on the importance of the day ahead. The session was easy flowing and simple to follow along. Mindful not to over face any of our bridal party, Casey offered modifications to help increase or decrease the level of difficulty depending on each of our levels of experience and flexibility. By the end of the session, we were all so much more relaxed and centered to take on the excitement and festivities throughout the rest of the day. A huge thank you to Casey for sharing her time (and mimosas!) to help my best friend prepare for her wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

This is one of the most wonderful ways I could have spent the morning of my wedding! After the most stressful 5 month engagement ever (for reasons beyond our control) I was able to spend the morning in total relaxation with my girls! We ate brunch, had the most delicious mimosas and had the best time with Casey Engles! I would highly recommend this to any bride-to-be on her big day! Trust me, the day goes so quickly, you will need to make that kind of memory with your girls❤️

Sent on 07/18/2018

Mimoga Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the review and for trusting me with your wedding day morning !!! Best of everything to you and your sweet family !