14 Reviews for Mima Cintron

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Mima is an excellent makeup artist! Simply one of the best. I have had my make up done by her three times already and two of those times have been for weddings I have attended. I have no question that she is the best makeup artist to have for my wedding next year! She is consistent, professional, and always makes me feel beautiful. I fully recommend her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mima was very great and professional during her services. She gave me the exact look I wanted for my engagement pictures. Looking forward to working with her for my wedding.

Profile Picture Jacques , 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gorgeous makeup!! Perfect techniques and excelent attention

Profile Picture Isabella, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Such an amazing makeup artist!! Gave me the face of my dreams for prom . I am so thankful my sister found Wilma at M.A.C

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was amazing, I had a great experience. You were very interactive and being my first time I will definitely do it again because of you!

Profile Picture Jaida, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mima is amazing & professional!! I can't thank her enough for making me a beautiful bride. I contacted her on short notice, having a destination wedding in PR, from SF, I was already stressed about all the details & she was so sweet to accommodate me. Prior to my wedding, we met up at the MAC store so that she can match my skin tone & I sent her photos of the look I was going for. She uses high quality products. I chose her for my wedding because I love using MAC makeup. Mima was very responsive prior to my event date and everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Shirley , 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Planning a wedding, I was most worried about the hair and makeup experience for myself. However, as soon as I finished my makeup trial, all my fears were gone and I simply couldn't wait to have my makeup done again for my wedding day. The end result was amazing!! I was so pleased with my makeup, plus my sisters and mother looked fantastic. Highly recommend Mima for future brides out there!!

Profile Picture Huda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mima and her staff made our brides and bridal party of 15 bridesmaid glamorous for a wedding in the Carribean. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone was satisfied and felt beautiful. I am used to doing my own wedding for occasions because I'm never content with anyone else's work. Despite the big wedding party, Mima took her time to listen to what I wanted and really came through. Much love and success to you always Mima!

Profile Picture Janan, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mima was great! She's so sweet and really listens and takes into consideration others' wishes. She is organized and genuine. At the end of our journey, she was more than a makeup artist; she was a friend. :)

Profile Picture Fatima, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Me maquillo espectacular para la boda de unas amistades! Entendió perfectamente lo que queria pero a la vez le dio su toque y todo el mundo tenia solo cosas positivas que decir sobre mi maquillaje en especial los ojos! Gracias!!

Profile Picture Ana sofia, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mi hermana fue quien te escogió para que realizaras mi maquillaje de bodas, no se equivoco, hasta el dia de hoy veo las fotos y digo wow un trabajo tan perfecto, gracias mima por ser tan flexible ese dia y tan carismática te escogería mil veces mas .

Profile Picture Gladymar, 11/13/15, 1 Review

Pasión+Dedicación+Perfección= Mima Makeup Artist

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mima's work is amazing! She made me look stunning... I received so many compliments and the best part is the my makeup lasted alllllll night (probably longer than the bride's makeup :)) I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to get their makeup done, especially brides! Thanks again for making me look super glam! Xo

Profile Picture Dina, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

She made my wedding day, the best! Very profesional girl! The best artistry ever!

Profile Picture Mildred, 3/12/11, 1 Review