43 Reviews for Milly's Sweet Creations

Private Tastings (5)
Groom's Cake (2)
Cake Stands (2)
43 Milly's Sweet Creations Reviews

Our wedding cake could not have been more beautiful- moist & delicious- super happy!
Millie listens and delivers- *****

Profile Picture Evelyn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you are wanting a beautiful or unique wedding cake that is absolutely delicious, then Milly's Sweet Creations is the vendor you want. My son and his fiance wanted unique cakes and Mildred delivered. All of the guests during the wedding and afterwards, complimented both cakes over and over. Each had a delicious, moist amaretto or chocolate flavor. The cakes I've tasted over the years at other weddings are usually dry. Mildred has a "secret ingredient" that truly makes her cakes unique. She even provided the bride and groom with a complimentary 6" one year anniversary cake. Mildred is very professional and SO talented. I highly recommend her!
P.S. The wedding cake was beautiful.....would have looked even prettier if the parents(us) had remembered to give Mildred the "P" to go on the top! LOL

Photo for Milly's Sweet Creations Review - Amaretto wedding cake with fresh flowers.
Photo for Milly's Sweet Creations Review - Precious Mickey Mouse in tuxedo. Delicious chocolate cake.
Photo for Milly's Sweet Creations Review - Clint and Chloe with their Milly's Sweet Creation cake!
Profile Picture diane, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was AMAZING! The cake beautiful and delicious, my guests couldn't get over the carrot cake!! Will be ordering more around the holidays!

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cakes Milly made for our wedding were above and beyond what I ever expected. The wedding cake was beautiful, the groom's cake was just what he wanted, and both tasted amazing. Working with Molly was very easy and fun. She was super helpful every step of the way, from the ideas, tasting, and emails back and forth. We are incredibly happy with the cakes she made for us, and would definitely recommend her for anyone wanting a beautiful, delicious cake for their wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I can not say enough about my daughter's wedding cake! It was THE best wedding cake we have ever tasted. I can tell when a cake is made several days in advance. Millie's cake was incredibly moist and fresh. The icing was delicious. Everyone raved about our wedding cake and I am so pleased! We did get our money's worth when it came to flavor and servings. We were very, very satisfied and I would highly recommend Millie for any cake!

Photo for Milly's Sweet Creations Review - This is by far the best wedding cake we have ever had!
Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and it tasted just as it did during the cake tasting. It was perfect. Milly was such a sweet lady to work with! I️ would recommend her to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly is wonderful! My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Milly's Sweet Creations is a excellent choice for your wedding cake or any other special event. First, her cakes are delicious, second they are beautifully decorated and third Milly takes time with you and listens to what you want your cake to look like and is so helpful with choosing flavors. If you are searching for where to get your wedding cake give Milly a call; everyone at our daughter's wedding raved about the cake!
Jane Wilson

Profile Picture Ted, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly's Sweet Creations made my wedding cake and it was both beautiful and delicious!!! The cake was moist and the buttercream frosting was amazing. I was truly amazed at how gorgeous the cake was....one of the highlights of my big day!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly really listened to what we wanted and did an excellent job of communicating and created a beautiful wedding cake for us!! Thank you Milly!!

Profile Picture User7451784, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful to work with! Milly heard what we wanted, made great suggestions and delivered a beautiful (and delicious) cake. She communicated with us every step of the way and was willing to accommodate our requests. There were a lot of pictures taken of the beautiful cake!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly created my DREAM wedding cake! I can't tell you how excited I was when she brought it, I couldn't wait for the cake cutting to show it off! I had shown her a picture of what I wanted it to look like and I believe my cake turned out even better than that! I had asked for a "naked cake" and her technique was aesthetically perfect. (I had seen pictures of other cake decorators who didn't get it quite right.) I had my florist leave non-toxic flowers for Milly to decorate the cake with. She placed the flowers perfectly and I still can't believe how pretty it was. Not only was it pretty but not kidding, EVERYONE couldn't stop talking about how great it tasted! (I chose wedding cake flavor.) I regret that I didn't get to eat much of it, only the first bite after cake cutting so later I actually ended up eating some of the 1 year anniversary cake we took home :) haha. She didn't let me down, and I am proud of how it looked and tasted and I'm glad I have pictures that will last forever!

Milly also did a grooms cake and it was demolished just like the wedding cake. Same thing, it looked and tasted great!

She was such a great person to work with, super nice and always was quick to help me/respond to any question or concern I had. It meant a lot to me that she was always accommodating and responsive because I had worked with other vendors who weren't, and that sucks when you're busy planning.

She was close to my venue in Cleburne which was great. She went above and beyond for my special day and I am so glad!

Profile Picture Mia, 11/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Beautiful cake and it tasted great. It was delivered to our venue, set up, fliwers placed on top at exactly when they said they would be there. Many of our guest remarked how good it tasted. We were very please with our decision to have Milly's Sweet Creations to do our cake.z

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our cake came our beautifully! I got tons of compliments on how awesome it tasted! Milly was great and worked with coordinator for all day of timing.

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She made our cake dreams come true! Such an amazing and helpful baker! Thanks Milly - we couldn't have been more satisfied!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly created the perfect cake, just as I wanted it! She took time to listen and help me design exactly what I had in mind and she completely captured my vision. She was so kind and fun to work with. I was very confident that the cake would be beautiful and would be there on time to the wedding. Best of all, the cake is delicious!!!! I give her my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture User7230808, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Milly did an amazing cake for us ... it was beyond perfect. I really do not think she could have captured what was wanted any better ... it was just stunning and perfect.

Profile Picture Lana, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We order a wedding cake and grooms cake. We were very pleased with everything. She was so sweet to work with from our first phone call to delivery everything was perfect! Would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture shanna, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We found Milly's Sweet Creations on this website and met with her to show her a photo of what we wanted. She matched our photo perfectly and created a beautiful wedding cake for my daughter, as well as a stunning grooms cake. All of our guests were asking where we got the cakes because they were so moist and delicious. Truly one of the best cakes we have ever had. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Milly is very attentive to your wishes on the cake you would like. She truly went up and beyond my expectations. I truly was impressed and the groom's cake was a big hit at the wedding.

Profile Picture User6858031, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mildred was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process! She is very thorough & will work with you to get you what you want! Her cakes are so delicious! I've received many compliments from my wedding guests! She did exactly what I asked for & it was so beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much, Mildred!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When I contacted Milly, she told me that she already had a wedding booked for the day of our event. But since we had a small event, she was willing to work with us on our cake. I am so glad she did!!! She was able to suggest designs and a size that was just perfect for us. Everyone commented on the beauty of the cake, and the taste was amazing!! I will recommend Milly's Sweet Creations to anyone who needs a deliciously edible work of art for their own event!!!

Profile Picture Roz, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Milly was so awesome to work with. She listened to what we wanted and made suggestions. Our cake was gorgeous and tasted devine. She also has some beautiful cake stands. Would definitely use Milly again.

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Milly was so sweet to work with and did a BEAUTIFUL job. We did a taste test and I showed her a few photos of what I liked. She said she was nervous about one of the textures since she had it done before-but you would have never known because the cake was BEAUTIFUL. It was everything I wanted-and I admit I was a little picky (as you should be, right?). Not only did it look gorgeous-but it somehow tasted even better. Everyone was raving about how good it was and was surprised based on average wedding cakes they had had in the past. So many people complimented both looks and taste of it-what more could you want? She was so nice, way more reasonable than any other cake vendor I worked with and very professional. You can't go wrong with her!

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings