Milly's Sweet Creations Reviews

Milly's Sweet Creations 6
Milly's Sweet Creations 7

Marie Kirtley · Married on 05/04/2019

Millie's work of art

My daughter designed her wedding cake, and Millie made it happen. The groom's cake was awesome, as well. Every thing was perfect!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Karen · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and Tasty Cake!

Milly did an amazing job on our Wedding Cake and Groom’s Cake! She did a great job recreating the designs that we gave her to work with. Not only did she respond to my email questions promptly, but the cake flavors were so good! We received compliments on the carrot cake and lemon flavor as well. I would definitely recommended her to anyone looking to buy a wedding cake!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Chad

Chad Wiley · Married on 04/28/2019

Groom trombone cake

Our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted, and it looked amazing. I asked for my cake to have music notes and a trombone printed on the side, and that is exactly what we got. It was everything we expected and more, and I highly recommend buying cakes from this great business!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Milly's Sweet Creations 8
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 12/02/2018

The perfect wedding cake!

Milly went out of her way to ensure the cake in my vision was perfect. She brought my dream cake to life and went above and beyond to make sure I wasn't stressed over the wedding cake. Her cake was moist and delicious. The frosting was the best homemade frosting ever. Amazing cake and I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Chipo · Married on 12/01/2018

From the day we met to the wedding day, everything was perfect! We can't thank you enough. Both cakes tasted amazing and looked STUNNING! Forever our family go-to baker!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Milly's Sweet Creations 9

Julia · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Milly for making my wedding cake. I received a lot of compliments and they loved the cake. The cake was half Banana Pudding and Red Velvet. There was no cake left by the end of the evening good thing me and Mike had a piece before everyone. I would recommend Milly Sweet Creations. We sat down and discuss what I was looking for and showed her a pic of what I wanted. She did such an awesome job. I would recommend Milly Sweet Creations to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Milly's Sweet Creations 10

Cecelia · Married on 08/25/2018

Anyone who knows me, know that wedding cake is my FAVORITE food. So I had extremely high expectations when it came time to pick out our wedding cake. We had several appointments with different vendors in the DFW area, but nothing was quite meeting my expectations. Then I found Milly’s Sweet Creations - I knew she was the one after that first bite! She was so sweet during our first meeting and always prompt to answer my questions. But most importantly the cake was moist, flavorful, and overall perfect. Our guests raves over how beautiful the cake was and how it tasted even better! She made my dream cake come true - I highly recommend Milly for your cake needs!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Milly's Sweet Creations 11

Ruthann · Married on 05/19/2018

Milly was our choice for the bride's cake for our recent wedding. Abagail and Morgan tasted many different bakers but Milly's cakes were by far the most moist and flavorful. Abagail wanted a small bride's cake and a variety of cupcakes for guests at the reception. The cupcakes were as beautiful as they were tasty and were raved about by our guests. Each specific type of cupcake had different colored frosting in the bride's colors with distinct design styles. The bride's cake perfectly captured the design that Abagail desired. Milly was professional, easy to work with, and kept in touch with us throughout the months after our decision was made. We HIGHLY recommend Milly for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or just because you deserve a great cake!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Evelyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding cake could not have been more beautiful- moist & delicious- super happy!
    Millie listens and delivers- *****

Sent on 01/28/2018

diane · Married on 11/30/2017

If you are wanting a beautiful or unique wedding cake that is absolutely delicious, then Milly's Sweet Creations is the vendor you want. My son and his fiance wanted unique cakes and Mildred delivered. All of the guests during the wedding and afterwards, complimented both cakes over and over. Each had a delicious, moist amaretto or chocolate flavor. The cakes I've tasted over the years at other weddings are usually dry. Mildred has a "secret ingredient" that truly makes her cakes unique. She even provided the bride and groom with a complimentary 6" one year anniversary cake. Mildred is very professional and SO talented. I highly recommend her!
    P.S. The wedding cake was beautiful.....would have looked even prettier if the parents(us) had remembered to give Mildred the "P" to go on the top! LOL

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Milly's Sweet Creations 12
    Milly's Sweet Creations 13
    Milly's Sweet Creations 14

Hailey · Married on 11/12/2017

Everything was AMAZING! The cake beautiful and delicious, my guests couldn't get over the carrot cake!! Will be ordering more around the holidays!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

The cakes Milly made for our wedding were above and beyond what I ever expected. The wedding cake was beautiful, the groom's cake was just what he wanted, and both tasted amazing. Working with Molly was very easy and fun. She was super helpful every step of the way, from the ideas, tasting, and emails back and forth. We are incredibly happy with the cakes she made for us, and would definitely recommend her for anyone wanting a beautiful, delicious cake for their wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

I can not say enough about my daughter's wedding cake! It was THE best wedding cake we have ever tasted. I can tell when a cake is made several days in advance. Millie's cake was incredibly moist and fresh. The icing was delicious. Everyone raved about our wedding cake and I am so pleased! We did get our money's worth when it came to flavor and servings. We were very, very satisfied and I would highly recommend Millie for any cake!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Milly's Sweet Creations 15

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

The cake was beautiful and it tasted just as it did during the cake tasting. It was perfect. Milly was such a sweet lady to work with! I️ would recommend her to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • User6858031 · 1+ year ago

Milly is very attentive to your wishes on the cake you would like. She truly went up and beyond my expectations. I truly was impressed and the groom's cake was a big hit at the wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

It was so great to create my dream cake with Milly. She listened to my vision and created everything I dreamed of. She is so incredibly talented!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Milly is wonderful! My wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Ted · Married on 03/18/2017

Milly's Sweet Creations is a excellent choice for your wedding cake or any other special event. First, her cakes are delicious, second they are beautifully decorated and third Milly takes time with you and listens to what you want your cake to look like and is so helpful with choosing flavors. If you are searching for where to get your wedding cake give Milly a call; everyone at our daughter's wedding raved about the cake!
    Jane Wilson

Sent on 03/23/2017

Stacy · Married on 12/03/2016

Milly's Sweet Creations made my wedding cake and it was both beautiful and delicious!!! The cake was moist and the buttercream frosting was amazing. I was truly amazed at how gorgeous the cake was....one of the highlights of my big day!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Milly really listened to what we wanted and did an excellent job of communicating and created a beautiful wedding cake for us!! Thank you Milly!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Joanna · Married on 11/25/2016

Wonderful to work with! Milly heard what we wanted, made great suggestions and delivered a beautiful (and delicious) cake. She communicated with us every step of the way and was willing to accommodate our requests. There were a lot of pictures taken of the beautiful cake!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mia · Married on 11/04/2016

Milly created my DREAM wedding cake! I can't tell you how excited I was when she brought it, I couldn't wait for the cake cutting to show it off! I had shown her a picture of what I wanted it to look like and I believe my cake turned out even better than that! I had asked for a "naked cake" and her technique was aesthetically perfect. (I had seen pictures of other cake decorators who didn't get it quite right.) I had my florist leave non-toxic flowers for Milly to decorate the cake with. She placed the flowers perfectly and I still can't believe how pretty it was. Not only was it pretty but not kidding, EVERYONE couldn't stop talking about how great it tasted! (I chose wedding cake flavor.) I regret that I didn't get to eat much of it, only the first bite after cake cutting so later I actually ended up eating some of the 1 year anniversary cake we took home :) haha. She didn't let me down, and I am proud of how it looked and tasted and I'm glad I have pictures that will last forever!

Milly also did a grooms cake and it was demolished just like the wedding cake. Same thing, it looked and tasted great!

She was such a great person to work with, super nice and always was quick to help me/respond to any question or concern I had. It meant a lot to me that she was always accommodating and responsive because I had worked with other vendors who weren't, and that sucks when you're busy planning.

She was close to my venue in Cleburne which was great. She went above and beyond for my special day and I am so glad!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful cake and it tasted great. It was delivered to our venue, set up, fliwers placed on top at exactly when they said they would be there. Many of our guest remarked how good it tasted. We were very please with our decision to have Milly's Sweet Creations to do our cake.z

Sent on 12/13/2016

Marissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Our cake came our beautifully! I got tons of compliments on how awesome it tasted! Milly was great and worked with coordinator for all day of timing.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kelli · Married on 10/01/2016

She made our cake dreams come true! Such an amazing and helpful baker! Thanks Milly - we couldn't have been more satisfied!

Sent on 10/15/2016