Millikan Farms Reviews

30 | Sophia, NC

30 Reviews for Millikan Farms

brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Ben millikan was so nice, and so helpful. Millikan farms is a beautiful place. So glad I chose this venue for my wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Beautiful place to have a wedding! I will say it has air conditioning however if you have a wedding in the hot months ( I had mine in July) the air does not keep up and it was very hot inside.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kelsi · Married on 03/11/2017

3.0

Millikan farms did an awesome job! The day of our wedding they pitched in and helped us flip the top of the barn from the ceremony to the reception. We could not have made this happen without their helping hands!

Sent on 03/24/2017

3.0

I thouroughly enjoyed having this venue for my wedding! The big red barn was a perfect backdrop for my wedding. Me and Ben had some communication issues which is why I marked him down. But the venue is great! Especially for the price!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Millikan Farms's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your special day with us. I am sorry if there was some communication issues. If you could please let me know what the issues were, I would like to work on them so they will not happen again. I pride myself on making the most important day ever, one to remember and one that is the best ever! I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I think it will be really helpful if people were able to have the rehersal and rehersal dinner at the barn.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Millikan Farms's reply:

There has always been a rehearsal time but as for rehearsal dinner, that has always been an option its just an extra cost due to extra cleanup we have to do.