78 Reviews for Millennium Rentals

Chairs (7)
Tables (7)
Linens (5)
60 Millennium Rentals Reviews

I enjoyed working Millennium Rentals to fulfill my need for tables, chairs and linens. They were fair priced and easily accommodated my need for more tables and chairs. Rick was pleasant and helpful an of made sure to clearly explain everything. If I did a large event again I would absolutely use their services.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very helpful and professional team.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

always a pleasure! look forward to doing business with you again. ( hopefully my table clothes will be ironed next time)
HOLLY

Profile Picture holly, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love the drop off and pick up service. Quality products at a great price! Will use again

Profile Picture Carol, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.1

It was a great value for the price. Arrived earlier then expected, which was helpful. Only problem was the outrageous price charged for a damaged chair. I found a comparable replacement for $20 and he charged me $47 to replace it. Very disappointed

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
0.5

Set everything up with Rick. Told him I needed to set up the night before my wedding. He has you fill out a form with your information, but never heard back from him. I contacted him a couple weeks before the event to find out when they would deliver the tables and chairs. He said he'd be there the night before by 5pm. Two days before, he called and said he was going to be delivering the day of instead. Not what I would consider professional and really messed up our schedule. Would not recommend.

Profile Picture Janette, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My event was a big baby shower at a clubhouse. Very prompt came earlier than expected notified us when on their way. Picked up on time. Was on a Sunday which helped tremendously and saved us a lot of time. Cost was reasonable and it was free drop off and free pick up. I will recommend Millennium Rentals to my friends and family for sure. Your service was exceptional and it took away the pressure of getting enough tables and chairs to my event. Thank you.

Profile Picture Sandy, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rick went above and beyond for us to ensure the service was impeccable.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really am glad that I found Millenium Rentals for my daughters wedding. They were easy to work with and I especially loved the brown wood chairs, they completed the event! I would definitely recommend the delivery, it made the setup and tear down so much easier.

Profile Picture Kari, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very happy with our service. Tables were delivered and picked up on time. Price is very reasonable and I checked several other places. Would recommend to others!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was hesitant to reserve our reception rental needs online. But this website made it easy and efficient. Their chairs were exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful and sturdy.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
2.1

He was hard to get a hold when he mixed up the table clothes lengths and he never tried to resolve the issue.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Millenium was a fantastic company to work with! I called to request tables and chairs on short notice and they did everything to help me have a great event! I love the delivery and pick up service, it definitely saved me time and effort to know that they would be dependable and accommodating! Great company!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rick Berry was absolutely amazing! We used Millennium a month before for a sport event and they were awesome! I decided what better way to go for our son's rehearsal dinner. He bent over backwards to give us the best rates, best delivery options and best service all around. Product, delivery and pick up were exactly as offered - and then some! These are the guys!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I did my research and have rented from other companies.
We had such an amazing experience from my initial phone call to the final pick up.
I will only use Millennium Rentals in the future!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Millennium rentals is hands down the best rental company in Utah! We were about to book with another company until I found Millenium Rentals through Google, I saw that their prices were much more reasonable than all competitors. I gave them a call and they were so friendly, personable and accommodating. We rented about 200 white wooden chairs for our ceremony and they looked great! Not only were the chairs priced lower than others, but the delivery fee was very affordable as well! I would recommend them over all of the high priced rental vendors in Utah.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

Millennium Rentals took wonderful care of us. Our reception wasn't over by the time we told them it would be and they were willing to come the next day for pick up with no hassle. We greatly appreciated their service!

Profile Picture User7494777, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Already recommended Millennium Rentals, within a week of my first using them. They were great and affordable!

Profile Picture User7158709, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a great job at getting me the best deal in town. The quality of service is awesome! Like all rental places the tables without covers look used, but I was greatful for the wonderful linens which were perfect. The other things I rented were just what I needed and the business was VERY professional! I took pictures when things arrived so I would'nt be charged for someone else's mess(after reading stories of other companies delivering damaged stuff, only to charge the client for), but didn't need them. Honest rental company. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jason, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great to work with. Reasonable prices. Easy delivery and pick up.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was so easy to book. They walked me through the online steps over the phone and I was done in 20 minutes or less. Great user-friendly website also. They were right on time for delivering our tables and chairs and I was glad they recommended the chairs we had which worked well for an outdoor party in the grass.

Profile Picture User6870226, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Tables

I looked around at A LOT of vendors. They were the most reasonably priced and no hidden fees like many others had.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Tables

This vendor had quality products and were really good to work with. It was a good value for the money.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Tables

Very easy to work with! Excellent customer service

Profile Picture Reesa, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented 36 white folding chairs for a trade show. Since I was ordering the chairs from out of state, I called and emailed Rick a few times to be sure our rental agreement was in order. He was very reassuring that the chairs would be delivered on time and he was right (on time!). He was willing to work around some confusion at the convention center and kept me well informed of my delivery and pick up times. Millennium made this piece of our trade show "to do list" stress free.

Profile Picture User6757771, 1+ year ago, 1 Review