Millennium Mobile DJ Reviews

77 | Hilliard, OH

77 Reviews for Millennium Mobile DJ

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He listened to our requests and played a great variety of music.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rachel,
    It was truly an honor to be your DJ at the Mills Park Hotel and I'm happy I was able to help you customize the experience and energy you wanted for your wedding day.

Bolten · Married on 10/13/2017

Jeff was awesome and made our night perfect! Already during the planning he was helpful and always there for us concerning questiins and advice. He made everybody feel good and had just the right song in every moment. We had an amazing night with eberyone on the dancefloor!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Bolten and Pia,
    I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and am so pleased you and your guests had a great experience. The energy on the dance floor was unparalleled and everyone clearly brought their "A" Game. Thanks again for extending me the honor and privilege to be your DJ!

Best,
    Jeff Madama
    Millennium Mobile DJ
  • Tashya

Tashya · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff was great! He did a great job with the music and all announcements! Music choices were awesome and everyone was dancing the entire time! He definitely included all my favorites! Many guest couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had! Thanks, for a fantastic day!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tashya,
    Thanks so much for your invaluable feedback! It was a picture perfect day for your wedding at the North Star Golf Club and I am so honored to have had a role in your big day. You were terrific to work with and it was so much fun interacting with your guests who brought an abundance of energy to the dance experience.

Best,
    Jeff Madama
    Millennium Mobile DJ

Greg · Married on 09/08/2017

Jeff at Millennium Mobile DJ was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, communicative, and flexible. He gave us exactly what we wanted, coordinated with the venue space, and executed perfectly on our wedding day. He had backup plans in place, his equipment sounded great, lighting was great -- tons of compliments from our guests as well. Recommend without reservation.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sam · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was great and knew how to play to the crowd that was out on the dance floor

Sent on 09/10/2017

V · Married on 08/04/2017

Jeff from Millennium Mobile DJ was such as helpful part of our wedding planning for my daughter's ceremony and reception! He provided us tools for organizing the wedding's events and met with us more than once to make sure everything was going to be done the way we wanted. The night of the wedding, he was fantastic! More than one person asked how we found our DJ because he was so good. He played music before the ceremony, worked with our live musician for the processional, then played music after the ceremony. For the reception, we had a particular music list that he played (thank you for sticking to the bride's wishes so well!). He had a great voice as he hosted fun events like the "shoe game" and the "anniversary dance." Best of all, he was a calming presence - so organized and at peace about how things were going. He was always asking how we were doing, what he could do. He was just wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

When planning our wedding, there were three things that were at the top of my priority list: 1) amazing food, 2) a wonderful DJ, and 3) reasonable prices. Now, our venue provided the food, so cannot speak for Jeff's cooking abilities, but he was absolutely a wonderful DJ for a reasonable price! My husband and I had specific ideas that we wanted to try and song selections in mind, and Jeff helped bring them to life. From what I could see that night, and from what we've been told over and over again since then - we stepped out for sunset photos and missed about 30-45 minutes of the action - was that guests had a blast dancing the night away on a packed dance floor! Thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Amber,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and an honor to be your DJ.

Mei-Ling · Married on 06/09/2017

Jeff was amazing! Easy to work with and to talk to. I am Latina and I wanted specific Salsa and Merengue songs in our wedding but we also wanted music from the states since my husband is white. I gave him the music I wanted and it was the best combination he did a good job with the music. We also had people on the dance floor the entire time and that was our main goal. Thanks Jeff for helping us put a super fun wedding we received many compliments.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Mei-Ling,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I really enjoyed you and Erik and it was such a pleasure having you as my clients! All My Best!
  • W

Wes · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to work with, with all the stress behind wedding planning, our DJ kept things simple!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Wes,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me online. You and Amelia were terrific to work with and it was a true honor to be your DJ. All My Best!

Patty · Married on 02/27/2017

Jeff Rocked my daughters wedding!!

Jeff was a big help during the wedding introducing people and events. He helped us keep on schedule and the music was just right! He got everyone up and dancing and was so easy to work with. He was very considerate and accommodating to my daughter's and her fiancé's music preferences. I highly recommend Jeff!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Patty,
    Thanks for the kind words. It was both an honor and privilege to accommodate Kathleen and Dylan's wedding ceremony needs and reception and the setting at Warwick Farms could not have been more perfect. I also enjoyed the fireworks show at the end of the night. Thanks again for the review and please give Kathleen and Dylan my best.

Jeff

Berlyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Professional and talented, Millennium Mobile DJs was the ideal choice for our Autumn 2016 wedding. Seeking an out-of-the-box, industrial, aesthetic lead us to a unique downtown loft space which presented a host of difficulties day-of; including: loss of power, tripped breakers, and extreme heat. MMDJs [Jeff] handled each new obstacle with experienced poise making sure I, as the bride, never even knew of the troubles until after the wedding.

MMDJs provided pre-wedding planning tools and cheerfully accommodated a list of specialty music we requested. They communicated clearly regarding songs they already had, could acquire, or needed our assistance to obtain, effortlessly customizing the experience exactly as we envisioned it.

Going “above and beyond” comes naturally to MMDJs because your happiness and the success of your event is paramount. Book Millenium Mobile DJs and you are guaranteed a customer experience that exceeds all expectations!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • User7067764 · event on: 07/30/2016

Mature and experienced DJ helped greatly in the planning. We visited him at his home to become acquainted and messaged or emailed several times right up to last day! At the event his professional and time-conscious demeanor made us all enjoy the time better. All around great DJ.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/17/2016

Jeff was extremely professional, friendly, and very open with his communication. He tailored our evening to us, and made sure we had everything covered and taken care of. He checked in with us leading up to our event and also that night to ensure we were happy with how everything was running (from the songs, to the timing, to the big moments of the evening).
    My only (very small) complaint was that some names of important family members were mis-pronounced - maybe just double checking that would be a good idea.
    That said, it did not affect the overall experience we had with Jeff. He was extremely easy to work with - and I had a lot of requests and special songs I wanted played. He customized our evening, and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Tricia · Married on 07/11/2016

Jeff made our event fun and interactive. He was very helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2016

We could not be more pleased with our choice in having Jeff DJ and MC our wedding. In the planning stages he was perfectly professional, meticulous, and friendly. He listened to our plans and ideas in areas we had more concrete ideas of the music and flow, and also had great recommendations to help us in areas where we more lost in what to do, but never pushy. Everything up to the wedding was great, but it was the day of the wedding that he truly shined as an excellent DJ and MC. He followed the plans we had made to the T, but also improvised in ways that made the night even more special. I'll mention just a couple things he did that really stood out to me. We had a couple of songs listed as must play songs, and as the ​bride and groom we were not on the dance floor for large swatches of the night, but I noticed that the songs we mentioned as most important were played while we were on the dance floor and able to enjoy them. We also w​a​nted to forego the glass clinking tradition​ so​ in lieu of​ clinking we asked that​ our guests sing a song with the word love in it to get us to kiss​. We were worried the traditionalists in the families might not like this but after the first clinking started Jeff had an elegant couple of sentences explaining what we wanted and no one seemed to mind the change.​ Finally, Jeff also checked in with us a few times to see if he could get us anything to drink or eat.

While everything Jeff did was great it was these small details he orchestrated himself that allowed us to focus on other things and for the night to flow very smoothly. As an added bonus since he has been working for years now he knew many of our other vendors and has worked with them in the past, once again adding to smoother coordination before the wedding and on the wedding day. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a DJ or MC for their wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Aaron · Married on 05/21/2016

Not even sure where to begin with Jeff. He was extremely reasonable on pricing, he has a perfect radio voice, he did an excellent job with all the selections. He understands artists and who performs similar music and plays exactly what you want him to. Everything went smooth and he kept the reception flowing effortlessly.

Sent on 06/08/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Jeff and would absolutely use him again for another occasion in a heart beat! He was able to read the crowd so well and gave us some interesting ideas to help get everyone involved--like a serenade instead of clinking glasses and a conga line as the night went on! He was great at incorporating old and new music to the likes of the crowd and I was impressed with how full our dance floor stayed! Thanks for a wonderful time!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Christina · Married on 12/05/2015

He listened to us and also gave us ideas too. He's fast with responses and will make time for you if you want to go over something. He played music that really fitted well with the crowd. He did our ceremony and reception, and he made sure that everything flowed well. He's very affordable. He's located in Hilliard, but will travel to other places. I'm very happy with how things turned out on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Alex · Married on 11/14/2015

Jeff was so wonderful to work with and extremely easy to meet with. He was always flexible with scheduling to meet up and discuss our plans and was very helpful in planning. My husband and I had a fairly specific way we wanted things done at our wedding reception and Jeff did a fabulous job of making that happen. He made sure all the music was exactly the way we wanted it throughout the night and our reception was so great! Everything was wonderful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/05/2015

Jeff was so great in every step of the process! He made great suggestions, was very helpful and made our wedding day so awesome! He was really good at engaging our guests and made sure all guests really enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Brett · Married on 08/29/2015

We cannot speak highly enough of Jeff or the services he provided for our wedding. He worked with us to play exactly the music we wanted for our ceremony and for cocktail hour during the reception, and when we turned the selections over to him for the remainder of the evening, he kept the dance floor hopping. He is friendly, professional, respectful, and was (by far) the most reasonably priced vendor we contacted. We would definitely recommend working with Jeff for any special occasion!

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • User5292040 · 2+ years ago

Jeff was a good DJ. He was professional, prompt, and very helpful when it came to moving the reception along and informing us! He is a little less interactive than most. It all depends on preference. For us, he was great.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Talia · Married on 06/06/2015

Jeff was great to work with and really helped with the music decisions. He was flexible and very quick to respond. Everyone at the wedding had a great time dancing and loved that their music requests were played. I would definitely suggest using Jeff Madama as a DJ for any event. He was very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Jeff did a phenomenal job as the DJ and master of ceremonies at our wedding! He assisted us in planning and organizing the schedule of events, as well as keeping us on track for the reception. He was able to read the crowd, and their desire to dance, and kept the dance songs coming all night. Our guests had a great time and so did we! Jeff was always pleasant and professional, helpful, and approachable. He was also very accommodating of our desire to play Hindi and Nepali music, which were not in his playlist. We would definitely recommend him for your DJ needs!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

Jeff Madama was great to work with! His pricing is fair and his modus operandi is that you're paying him, so he works for you, and he will do whatever you want. My fiance hates eighties music and AC/DC, so he didn't play that. We also had a few songs on our "Do Not Play" list that were requested at the reception, and he came over and asked us if we wanted him to go ahead and play them. Jeff is professional and responds in a timely manner. He's also flexible and comes prepared. We had to add hours to our contract at the last minute (change of venue), and he was willing to do that. There were so many other weddings going on at our site (plus all the coordinators have walkie talkies), that the wireless mic just gave feedback, but he was prepared with a wired mic and a stand. Jeff is also knowledgeable and can give you song suggestions or recommend websites to help you. I would use Jeff again and I wholeheartedly recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2014