Millennium Limousines Reviews

72 | Farmington, MI

72 Reviews for Millennium Limousines

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

We booked Millennium earlier for our wedding due to their reputation as one of the best. They did not disappoint. They showed up on time, dressed nice, and catered to our needs on the wedding day. Their limo's were one of the best quality from ones we looked at in town and we liked they allow you to see what limo and party bus you would actually get from their lot in-person. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2010

Millenium Limo did a great job for our wedding (and my bachelorette party!). They were on time and professional, and drove us wherever we wanted to go. The drivers are great, very friendly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2011

TaQueeta · Married on 09/11/2010

Millenium was a last minute replacement for us and they were really great! The limo arrived 15 minutes early (loved that) and the limo driver was really nice and professional. There was a leak in the limo, turned out the sunroof wasn't completely shut! Other than that everything was perfect. Thanks Millenium!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Allyson · Married on 06/19/2010

We rented a limo bus with limo giant. It was very nice and clean. The driver was great! We actually had them come to the Lansing area, so the driver was not very familiar with the city, but took ease in getting directions and getting us all to the right place quickly. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Sue · Married on 01/01/2014

Having our wedding on New Years Day was not easy but I want to thank the staff at Millennium Limo and let the world know just how wonderfull they are not only did I get top of the line service in a brand new wedding coach bus but we made a friend Limo Greg is the Man!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Kendra · Married on 08/25/2012

Our limo was great. Arrived on time and the limo was perfectly clean with the air already on. Jackie our driver was awesome. She helped me in and out with my dress and always had a smile on her face. The limo was exactly like the pictures. After hearing so many horror stories of limo companies gone wrong we were really happy we went with Millennium Limousine.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/05/2008

This company returned my phone call promptly and gave me a variety of options within my price range. They arrived on time and we had no troubles. It was a nice relaxing drive to our outdoor photo shoot, and a smooth ride to the reception.

Sent on 07/27/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2007

Great Company, Great Service, would use again, and have used again.

Sent on 04/22/2008
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 10/28/2016

3.5

First, the lady we talked to when we booked this service was SUPER nice and very good at providing options to us. Our limo driver was AMAZING! He was so nice, flexible, and accommodating! He was very professional, but was also very personable, which is a mix that is hard to come by, especially so late in the evening! I highly recommend Millennium Limousines if all of their drivers are like the one we had for our wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Anya

Anya · Married on 11/12/2011

3.0

I read a lot of bad reviews about limo and transportation vendors before settling on Millenium Limousines. Overall our experience with Millenium was great. We went to see the limo at thier "showroom" before booking and the limo we saw was the limo we got. The Limo itself was really cool! It was also nice and clean, came with everything they said it would come with, and the driver was a few minutes early and very professional. Be careful if trying to communicate with this vendor over email - I was trying to confirm our final arrangements a few weeks before the wedding and was getting no response, when I called I was told that the email address I emailed isn't checked regularly (they apparently have more than one). Also they seem to have two different websites which can be confusing. I would recommend going to book your limo in person if you can so you can check out thier options for yourself (it is very rare for this to be an option) and communicating with them via telephone.

Sent on 01/09/2012

joie · Married on 10/15/2011

3.5

Awesome limos for decent price, only flaw was the day of the wedding they only except cash.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Elisabeth · Married on 02/01/2009

3.0

Millenium has some great looking limousines.We booked a passenger and it was very clean on the inside.The only hitch was that the driver was late but we still managed to get to our destination on time.I would definitely do business with them again.

Sent on 05/16/2009

4.2
      2.0

Very expensive, but driver was awesome. Had tons of fun

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/30/2010

3.6
      2.5

We rented a party bus, and it was great! We did have some problems with getting a quote, we called a few times and got a different one each time. But overall we were very pleased with their service!

Sent on 02/16/2010

K · Married on 09/01/2017

3.2
      0.5

Watch out for Devin - definitely not a man of his word! Called me two days before the wedding to tell me that he couldn't do the run at the quoted price and that I needed to pay an additional $75 or he would cancel the reservation. Definitely willing to work with you to get the reservation, but unwilling to work with you after HE messed up in the scheduling.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Millennium Limousines's reply:

We are happy that you were pleased with the overall service you received and the vehicle that we provided. We worked hard to meet your needs with your limited budget and during the reservation process we were very clear that the discounted price you were offered was based on the time that you needed service. When you altered the time of our original agreement, the original vehicle you reserved was not available during the newly requested time slot and it created a slight price increase. We do thank you for your business and apologize for any misunderstanding.

Justin · Married on 06/27/2014

3.0

Rented a limo for my wedding day. They sent the wrong one. It was the same size but NOT the one I reserved. I called them after (wedding day was too busy to worry about it then) and told them. They said they were all the same price. No refund or anything was given.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Katalin · Married on 07/20/2012

2.8
      2.5

I am upset with this vendor. We ordered the hummer limousine for our wedding day. On the day of a couple hours before our event my husband gets a call that they are upgrading us to the party bus. We did not want that but they didn't care. We had been pushed to get the party bus on booking as well and specifically told them we did not want a bus we wanted a limo...it looks more elegant. They did nothing for us to make up for giving us something we specifically stated we did not want. I wonder if they knew all along they would not have the hummer for us but booked us anyways. They the driver forced us to pay him in the middle of our day while we were taking pictures...he refused to wait until the end of his drive. Also, in 95 degree weather he turned off the AC when we got out for pics so when we returned to the bus it was extremely hot in the bus. I would not go through this company again

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 08/06/2016

2.8
      3.0

The original limo, the air conditioning broke, so they sent us a new bus. Unfortunately they were 35 minutes late to pick us up. They were to be there at 1, and they showed up at 1:35, on my WEDDING DAY!!!!! The driver was driving fast around corners, slamming on the breaks, just driving too aggressively, throwing us around in the back. I would not hire again.

Sent on 08/07/2016

2.6
      0.0
      2.0

Rented a party bus for my sisters wedding. The bus arrived 15 minutes late, without a phone call or an apology. The driver then wanted to end at the scheduled time even though she was late.

When I called to complain, the manager told me that this was an experienced driver. Not impressed with this one.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Claire · Married on 06/01/2013

2.4
      1.5

Had a HORRIBLE experience on our wedding day with Millennium Limousines.

We booked Millennium at a Preferred Vendor Expo/Food Tasting at Laurel Manor. We were able to get on their party bus and see what it had to offer. It was FANTASTIC. The employee assured us that all of their fleet looked the way the model bus did.

Our wedding day came and it was completely the opposite. We stepped onto a party bus that had NO working lights and NO air conditioning. It wasn't even a blistering hot day (first day of June). We asked the driver to turn up the air (7 girls in dresses don't want to sweat) and he told us it was all the way up. My bridesmaids fanned me the entire ride to the church so I wouldn't ruin my dress, hair, and makeup. Also, the driver didn't know where he was going. He asked me the destination, I told him, and he said he wasn't sure where that was. We had given them the address of the church when we signed our contract and the last thing I wanted to do was give the driver turn-by-turn directions to the ceremony.

If any of my friends are engaged and ask for a limo recommendation, I specifically tell them not to go with Millennium. It was really a shame that our party bus was the worst part about our wedding day because I expected a lot more from a reputable business.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Margie · Married on 06/08/2013

1.2
      1.5

I should have taken the hint- very uninterested workers answering phones,
    driver didn't speak English well and did not understand he was supposed to pick up the groom and his brother after dropping off the ladies at the wedding ceremony location . Groom almost late for the wedding after having to get his own ride! No apology from Millenium. What a disaster!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Aliecia · Married on 07/13/2019

1.0

They harassed us and they were manipulative and unprofessional.

I hired them for my wedding. They were supposed to have my wedding decorations on the limo at our pickup location before taking us to the church, but they were not. I told my new mother-in-law, since she paid for the limo and the rental was in her name, and she went out to check, but the limo was gone. They were supposed to stay at the church for the ceremony. She called and got them to put them on before we left the church to head for the park for photos. They were flying around the hood of the limo and when we got to the park she said they had to be removed because they were obstructing her view. I saw how they were fastened and offered to correctly secure them, since I paid so much money for the decor and she said no. She told us we had less than 20 minutes for photos, which was absurd. We had much more time with our rental than that. She took us to the reception hall and as soon as we got there she told us we needed to pay $60 for going 22 minutes over. I sent in my new sister-in-law to get my mother-in-law to settle things and told the limo driver someone would be right out. The limo driver made threats to storm into the reception hall of my new husband and I didn’t give her the $60 now. So, to prevent a scene we gave her a $50 bill and a $20 bill. She said she would be right back with the change, but instead she sped off. My mother-in-law paid in advance for the limo, in case we went 30 minutes over and a generous tip. We tried to call to clear things up, but they kept hanging up on us. We went into their room office and they told us that our photographer was late to the park and caused us to go over, which is a lie because our photographer was in the limo with us. She then told us how we all greeted and thanked her, and gave her a $70 tip for her outstanding service. She pocketed that money. She harassed us and manipulated us. She took advantage of us because my new husband’s family was Polish and had a thick accent. They are racist in my opinion. If you aren’t an all white American Family, don’t try to go here.

Sent on 07/19/2019