Millennium Hall Reviews

34 | Nashville, TN

34 Reviews for Millennium Hall

Richy · Married on 10/01/2015

Prompt and courteous, He informed me of everything I needed to know and helped me about other matters.

Was well treated during my event. Recommend them to all. Good people.

Ndikumana · Married on 10/25/2014

It was such a beautiful wedding reception. We had red and white as our main colors and we were helped by the owner in setting up the room. Our large population didn't matter since the space was large enough to accommodate the crowd. Our guests were happy with everything that the facility offered. You can check some of our pictures on their facebook page.

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2014

Had a wonderful time. Good job. Keep up.

Julius was easy to work with, professional and flexible. The hall was conveniently located and parking was great. The hall was spacious and clean. It includes bathrooms, kitchen with a refrigerator for refreshments. I highly recommend The Millennium Hall for your next event.

Joi · Married on 08/23/2014

I recently got married in Nashville and we had our reception at The Millennium Hall. It was amazing! The customer service was by far the best. There were absolutely NO problems with anything leading up to the reception and during (and even after!). Julius handled multiple questions, emails, calls, etc with complete ease.
    The ballroom turned out even better than expected and again, there were absolutely no issues. The rest of the staff was wonderful, they treated us royally even when there where many other events goin on we felt like we were the only event taking place that weekend because THEY made us feel that way.
    I recommend The Millennium Hall to any bride looking for a great location, great team, great customer service, great options.

Brittany · Married on 08/14/2014

Best in town try them out Nashville tn 37207

I had my 40th birthday party. It was so beautiful with the colors and setup. The management was so professional. Lots of parking. Beautiful view coming from downtown. checkout this location for your next event.

Celine · Married on 07/26/2014

We were happy with our event. No complication on their part. Ceremony was wonderful. Nice room with a dance floor and kitchen to warm your food.

Calech · Married on 07/19/2014

It was a very nice event. They made it possible for us to have our event in the most elegant way. Setup was good. Colors were very good. They did everything for us to have our event in the shortest possible way. Will recommend the business to all of my friend who did not attend the ceremony.

• Q

Quin · Married on 05/10/2014

Your new location was very nice. Great dance and spacioud room. Everything was on point. Disco light helped to transform the room. Great job.

• F

Freddy · Married on 04/19/2014

It is such a nice place for your comfort. Relaxing and spacious for any event. Call them if you can and they will take care of you. Nice people.

Naaji · Married on 09/29/2013

Julius is a great man. The building is awesome. The DJ light the disco ball was great. I mean everything was magical. my wife loved it as well as I.

i was really satisfied with your services. Hope to be back.

Brian · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a great experience with Julius and Millenium Hall for our wedding. We had the ceremony and reception there and never had a problem. Even with last minute changes everything was perfect. All our guests enjoyed the venue and many said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. If we ever need a venue for any other occasion we will definitely keep this place in mind.

Eugenai · Married on 09/07/2013

I was very happy with the venue and the owner. My husband and I had a small ceremony and reception here it was so beautiful. He was very flexible even when my mother and sisters came in at the last minute adding things and had a million questions lol. I wasn't worried about anything with the venue on my special day and we got many compliments.

I had my wedding at the Millennium Hall it was great everything was right on time. and set up right how i wanted it to be. My wedding was great. thanks to the Millennium Hall :) . this is the best please to have any event please try it out!!

Ann Marie · Married on 08/10/2013

We had our Reception here and it was great! The lighting effects was so incredible and the hall was comfortable and beautiful.

The price was a miracle because we were relocated here from another venue cause by a sudden development. At first we were disappointed but Julius swung his magic wand and made our Reception exceptional and unforgettable. I will not hesitate to recommend Millennium Hall to anyone...thank you so much Julius!

This guy is the nicest guy i ever met. it was the last minute we booked and held my friend's daughter's wedding at his Millennium Hall near Down Town in May this year, had an absolutely fantastic day. The place is neat and very organized and the guys help us were brilliant, I cannot thank you all enough for making our daughters and son in law's day so special. the Price is reasonable.
    thank you thank you and i will recommend anyone to choose your place.

Mary · Married on 03/17/2012

wonderful. beautifully done. We had the best time in our life.

Sylvester · Married on 01/25/2014

The best banquet hall in nashville period.

We will be back for our anniversary. Thanks for the good work.

David · Married on 02/09/2013

Thanks Julius - you guys saved the day after the nightmare we had with the other reception hall (we won't mention any names LOL) I would recommend Millennium Hall to anyone looking for a quality space to have an event. D Stevenson, Smyrna TN

It was a pastor's ceremony and we were well taken cared of. Will recommend this place to my church an family members. Keep up with the good job. Location is very is perfect for any event. No steps. All one level.

We had to move our reception at the last minute but was well taken cared of and we were really pleased. Give them a call.