Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Millennium Hall

34 Millennium Hall Reviews

0.5

Pls don’t rent from Julius Herbst he’s a crooked business man we paid him to rent a previous location he had for our wedding, in January of 2018 he moved his location to crappy hall next gyro restaurant and never told us we find out weeks before our wedding that he moved only because my wedding planning called him about taking some measurements she called several time before and he would make excuses as to why he could meet we had no time to find another hall in two week never apologize to me or my husband I later found that he ate and drank at our reception and wasn’t invited he send forge documents to our credit card company on his behalf because we disputed now we’re getting lawyer to sue his crooked ass. The floors in the building were chipped and dirty my wedding planner had to buy plug ins to get rid of the gyro restaurant order ceiling panels were missing some of table clothes were dirty and had stains on them he had fans blowing because the air sucked. If you’re looking for cheap and ratchet he’s your guy. I can’t upload photos I was advise not to by my lawyer

Profile Picture tasha, 6/9/18, 1 Review
1.0

I discussed using the facility and there were some simple things that I wanted to change that he was not willing to work with. I booked this place 4 months in advance but because he had in his contract that if you cancel your event before 6 months you do not receive a refund. Overall customer service was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Zuri, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Prompt and courteous, He informed me of everything I needed to know and helped me about other matters.

Profile Picture Richy, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Myself and my guests enjoyed themselves,

Profile Picture Verica, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was well treated during my event. Recommend them to all. Good people.

Profile Picture User5457625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was such a beautiful wedding reception. We had red and white as our main colors and we were helped by the owner in setting up the room. Our large population didn't matter since the space was large enough to accommodate the crowd. Our guests were happy with everything that the facility offered. You can check some of our pictures on their facebook page.

Profile Picture Ndikumana, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a wonderful time. Good job. Keep up.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pastor's ceremony and we were well taken cared of. Will recommend this place to my church an family members. Keep up with the good job. Location is very is perfect for any event. No steps. All one level.

Profile Picture User4472912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julius was easy to work with, professional and flexible. The hall was conveniently located and parking was great. The hall was spacious and clean. It includes bathrooms, kitchen with a refrigerator for refreshments. I highly recommend The Millennium Hall for your next event.

Profile Picture User4473166, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married in Nashville and we had our reception at The Millennium Hall. It was amazing! The customer service was by far the best. There were absolutely NO problems with anything leading up to the reception and during (and even after!). Julius handled multiple questions, emails, calls, etc with complete ease.
The ballroom turned out even better than expected and again, there were absolutely no issues. The rest of the staff was wonderful, they treated us royally even when there where many other events goin on we felt like we were the only event taking place that weekend because THEY made us feel that way.
I recommend The Millennium Hall to any bride looking for a great location, great team, great customer service, great options.

Profile Picture Joi, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Best in town try them out Nashville tn 37207

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my 40th birthday party. It was so beautiful with the colors and setup. The management was so professional. Lots of parking. Beautiful view coming from downtown. checkout this location for your next event.

Profile Picture User4473009, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were happy with our event. No complication on their part. Ceremony was wonderful. Nice room with a dance floor and kitchen to warm your food.

Profile Picture Celine, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a very nice event. They made it possible for us to have our event in the most elegant way. Setup was good. Colors were very good. They did everything for us to have our event in the shortest possible way. Will recommend the business to all of my friend who did not attend the ceremony.

Profile Picture Calech, 7/19/14, 1 Review
1.0

Worst food ever, servers are rude, alcoholic drinks are watered down.

Profile Picture User6677503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Your new location was very nice. Great dance and spacioud room. Everything was on point. Disco light helped to transform the room. Great job.

Profile Picture Quin, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It is such a nice place for your comfort. Relaxing and spacious for any event. Call them if you can and they will take care of you. Nice people.

Profile Picture Freddy, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best banquet hall in nashville period.

Profile Picture Sylvester , 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We will be back for our anniversary. Thanks for the good work.

Profile Picture User3685799, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julius is a great man. The building is awesome. The DJ light the disco ball was great. I mean everything was magical. my wife loved it as well as I.

Profile Picture Naaji, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i was really satisfied with your services. Hope to be back.

Profile Picture User3714999, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience with Julius and Millenium Hall for our wedding. We had the ceremony and reception there and never had a problem. Even with last minute changes everything was perfect. All our guests enjoyed the venue and many said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. If we ever need a venue for any other occasion we will definitely keep this place in mind.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was very happy with the venue and the owner. My husband and I had a small ceremony and reception here it was so beautiful. He was very flexible even when my mother and sisters came in at the last minute adding things and had a million questions lol. I wasn't worried about anything with the venue on my special day and we got many compliments.

Profile Picture Eugenai, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Millennium Hall it was great everything was right on time. and set up right how i wanted it to be. My wedding was great. thanks to the Millennium Hall :) . this is the best please to have any event please try it out!!

Profile Picture User3532128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had to move our reception at the last minute but was well taken cared of and we were really pleased. Give them a call.

Profile Picture User3467167, 2+ years ago, 1 Review