Millennial Falls Reviews

Millennial Falls 4
Millennial Falls 5

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful Venue

The wedding for my daughter at Millennial Falls was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Everyone commented on the quality of the venue, the food and how well everything was executed. Misty made sure everything we requested was exactly what we wanted, including invitations, flowers, cake, catering and extras. Tasha our wedding Host managed the impromptu changes in our planned schedule of events and kept everything organized. The pictures at the venue were breath taking. The most important part is the Bride and Groom loved it!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning Venue, Great Customer Service

We first fell in love with this venue when our friends got married here, and they told us what a great experience they had with their wedding planning. Millennial Falls fit everything we were looking for in a venue, and they went above and beyond for us.

Everything went perfectly on our wedding day, thanks to the hard work of all of the staff!

We were able to put together the perfect wedding package to meet our needs, and they helped with every little request and question that I had (which was a lot!). Misty is on top of everything and made sure that we got everything we wanted, and that everything ran smoothly.

We had so many guests tell us how beautiful the venue was and how impressed they were with the food and everything.

We cannot sing enough praise about this venue!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Michaela · Married on 09/21/2018

Booked our wedding day for next year! They were very helpful in answering questions and going through all of their offered options. It's a beautiful place! I look forward to getting married here!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2017

There are seriously no words adequate to describe just how grateful and pleased I am for Millennial Falls and how utterly perfect everything turned out for our special day!! On the day of the wedding, I was just in awe of how beautiful the venue was, how organized everything turned out, and how easy and stress-free it was for me and our families. We still have people coming up to us as well telling us that our reception was just beautiful! Millennial Falls has by far exceeded my expectations of an event venue, and I will forever be able to thank them for such a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Brian · Married on 12/28/2017

We hosted a wedding reception for my niece at Millennial Falls yesterday. They were fantastic to work with. They made the event planning simple and worry free. The price was reasonable, the facility looked great. The food was excellent and the staff helping out, from the valets to the event coordinator, went out of their way to make the reception special. I’m not usually one to do reviews but this experience was so great I had to tell everyone. I highly recommend Millennnial Falls for your wedding reception. It was so easy I worried for a month that we were forgetting something. But it went off flawlessly. An amazing experience!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Millennial Falls 6
    Millennial Falls 7
    Millennial Falls 8
    Millennial Falls 9
    Millennial Falls 10
  • Laira

Laira · Married on 11/09/2017

millienal falls was amazing. they took care of everything. no stress little planning and it was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Cecelia · Married on 09/02/2017

Many of our guests commented that this is the most beautiful reception center they have ever seen. We loved the waterfall and outside gardens. The children's play room was so convenient for all the family. The brides room is lovely. Millennial Falls was perfect for us with our daughter and her fiancee living out of state and limited time to arrange for all the details of a wedding. The package included the cake, invitations, catering, and flowers as well as a lovely venue for the wedding dinner, ring ceremony and reception. It made our day simple and stress free. The food was good and the entire event went as planned. It was a beautiful day! Thank you to the staff of Millennial Falls!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Christen · Married on 05/20/2017

Millennial Falls is amazing! They made wedding planning fun. They are very organized and great to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone. They will help you create your dream wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2017

kelsey · Married on 05/06/2017

They seriously went above and beyond for my wedding and anything you are wanting they make sure it is done. I will always recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Darla · Married on 04/04/2017

Millennial Falls is magnificent!! I seriously can't stress enough how smoothly everything went and how truly helpful they were. They were with us every step of the way, making sure things were perfect. My husband and I were continuously impressed, everyone we worked with completely surpassed our expectations. I honestly could not have been happier with the service we received! Oh, and if you are planning any kind of bar service, Oz is incredible, we had multiple guests tell us how much they loved the bartender.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Tonie · Married on 03/04/2017

My family's experience with MF was absolutely excellent in every way!!
    Nearly everything can be planned in one day, this really helped since we live out of state. We could not come to the "tasting day" but the chef whipped up enough food for us to get a good idea of what we wanted. Julie and staff were simply awesome. They were prompt at returning phone calls/emails during the planning process and were always pleasant, courteous, and flexible.
    There are many choices of invitations*, cakes, linens, food, dessert, centerpieces, even personalized napkins. It was fun to pick out all these things and easy to find them in our colors and style!
    It was the perfect setting for our 150 guests. We got many compliments on the location. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. There are dozens of photo-worthy spots outside with water, mountains, and trees. Inside is well lit and photos came out great. The stained glass wall augments the indoor ceremony area. The pews and ceremony setup are perfect. Flowers came exactly as ordered and were stunning and fresh. The dinner tables were inviting and intimate. The ceremony and dinner proceeded on time and there was plenty of food. We took lots of cake home.
    The vendors we brought in (DJ, pianist, photographers) had an easy time setting up and integrating into the setting.
    Our guests left a little early, and MF was flexible and got our farewell ready early. Besides taking the cake to our cars I don't think we had to do anything at the end of the night because cleanup is all included too. I cannot emphasize how nice this was after such an exhausting day.
    The mementos provided (champagne glasses, servers, etc.) are high quality and we will cherish them forever.

*Some general advice for brides... complex invitations take a while to print and then you have to assemble them yourself, and ours required extra postage. I wish I had asked a lot more questions about this before ordering!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Carly · Married on 07/29/2016

Best choice for a full service wedding venue! Their package deals are hard to beat! Because the amazing atmosphere is combined with excellent service, the team at Millennial Falls will turn your dreams into reality! Each member I worked with was very informative and attentive. Clear communication and flexibility helped to ensure everything went smoothly throughout the entire process. Save yourself some stress and book with them!

Sent on 08/21/2016
  • Jess + Rri

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

We knew after one tour with Millennial that they were the place for us. The grounds are GORGEOUS, and so is the entire building as well! Plus the brides room and grooms room are incredible!! We loved that there was an indoor and outdoor option as weather is always unpredictable.
    They make everything so easy for you. You can do as much or as little planning as you want. Simply tell them what flowers you want and they have a florist that they go through and can get it figured out so you don't have to interview a bunch of florists, though you totally can if you want. Be very specific and bring in photos of what you want so they can pass them along to their vendors if you decide to go with them. My cake wasn't entirely what I wanted, so maybe try to meet with the baker directly if possible.
    The ladies working at Millennial have so much experience, they handle so much and truly make you feel at ease. The whole day went so smoothly and was absolutely beautiful. Everyone we spoke with raved about our venue choice and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd been to. Millennial Falls is a fantastic and gorgeous choice.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Emily · Married on 08/02/2015

This place is amazing! During the wedding planning, my husband and I thought we would be able to do everything on our own so we looked at other venues. It immediately became stressful! A friend recommended this place to us and it was hands down the best decision. My husband is the general manager of an event center downtown so we understand the ins and outs of hosting an event. Millennial Falls did not miss a beat and we were so impressed throughout the entire process!

If you are considering booking your wedding here, do it. It will be such a great experience. All you need to do is show up - how easy is that!?

Sent on 08/10/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/24/2015

If you are looking for a fairy tale, dream come true venue for your wedding and or reception, this is the right place! My husband and I had the most beautiful June wedding, and having our reception at Millenial Falls was absolutely perfect! They were very easy to work with and provided every single thing I needed for my perfect wedding day. My parents are planning to using Millenial Falls for my little sister's wedding when that day comes, we loved this venue so much! The outdoor and indoor flexibility was so nice! The music was perfect, the flowers and gardens looked amazing, and the general displays and decor inside were more than perfect as well. This really is a place where dreams come true!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2015

Millennial Falls gave us the perfect fairy tale wedding! The staff was amazing. They were kind, fun, and very helpful. The packages they offer included everything with plenty of customization options available to make our special day unique. Everything was taken care of there at the venue so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Both the interior and gardens are absolutely beautiful. We saw multiple venues before going to Millennial Falls, but they blew all others away. Our wedding was absolutely wonderful, I highly recommend checking this place out!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Aneisha · Married on 06/20/2015

This place is incredible, from the gardens to the facility and all that goes in it. Loved having our wedding at Millennial Falls.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Cassie · Married on 11/08/2013

I would give these guys more than a 5 if I could! First of all the venue is breath taking. When I was shopping for our venue I brought my mom and dad with me to look at this place and their response to me was "If you don't book this place for your reception, we are going to book it and renew our vows." It's just that beautiful!!! The staff was all so amazing, and so accommodating. The food was so good, and they allowed us to come in for two private tastings to nail down exactly what we wanted our menu to be! We chose the Niagara package and it included, of course, the gorgeous venue, the delicious food, the beautiful flower arrangements, all of the decor and table settings in our choice of colors, our wedding cake, engraved champagne flutes and cake cutting set (lots to choose from), Invitations, playroom for children including supervision, waiting staff, reception MC, ice sculpture (you can ask for anything - ours was the Draper temple, it turned out so awesome!), personalized napkins, thank you cards (you have up to a year to choose), and more! The Bridal suite is stunning. The Groom's room is very cool. I just can't say enough good things about this place! We didn't have the biggest budget, so to be able to have such a dream wedding/reception with no stress, no clean up was so amazing! To top it all off, after a year I had the idea to ask millennial falls to recreate our reception menu for my husband and I for our 1 year anniversary dinner, and they did it for us - and the food was as delicious as we remembered! So impressed with this place! At first I thought it seemed expensive, but after I started pricing everything out to see how much it would cost if I pulled it all together myself, it would have been just as expensive with a less impressive venue and a whole lot of stress! So happy I chose this place, and I can say that I actually enjoyed my wedding reception - stress free!!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

I had my wedding here and it was absolutely perfect! They really do take all the stress away, the only problem I had was with the napkins, I didn't find out till it was too late that the color I had chosen my napkins in were discontinued so we had to pick something else last minute, but it wasn't their fault necessarily that it was last minute. I was overall really happy with my wedding here and it was beyond beautiful, I'd do it all over again if possible. Would REALLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Allison · Married on 05/19/2012

Millenial Falls was a great venue for our wedding! It was such a beautiful venue, especially the waterfall in the back and the flowers on the grounds. When I walked into Millenial Falls on my wedding day, I was so happy to see everything just as I had pictured it. My guests all raved about the location. We really appreciate all of the professionals who helped make our day so special and perfect. Having a wedding coordinator reduced a lot of stress. The cake was delicious, the flowers were gorgeous, and the food was great! We were very happy with their services!

Sent on 06/23/2012

christine · Married on 03/03/2012

I had a great experience with the staff. They made everything so easy and customized my choices within the package I chose. They had great communication always promptly answered emails and returned calls. The food was wonderful and the location beautiful. They make it so easy having all inclusive packages. I have gotten so many comments from friends and family stating that they had never been to such a beautiful wedding. I had my perfect butterfly themed wedding. They added butterflies to our bouquets, cake center pieces, and a impressive ice sculpture with butterflies swirling up through it. I couldn't believe how ownderful they were. If you wan't a wedding that is a stress free as possible have your wedding here

Sent on 03/11/2012

Heather · Married on 02/29/2012

If you want a great deal check out the mini package it's cheap

Sent on 07/31/2012

TERESA · Married on 08/07/2009

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the day. The grounds and waterfall made for a beautiful background

Sent on 11/11/2009

Taylor · Married on 06/21/2016

My wedding would not have turned out as perfect as it did without Millennial Falls! They really try to make planning a wedding a fairly stress-free process. They have packages that include pretty much everything you needs, aside from vendors (photographer, DJ, etc.) Millennial Falls has a list of recommended vendors whom they have worked with and have been very pleased with.
    Many people when they see the price of the package think "that's far too expensive, and way too overpriced!" For me, it was well worth every penny I put into my wedding for all that they did to make my wedding day as perfect as it was. When I say they take care of everything, I mean it. From setting up linens, providing constant supply of food, clean up, having an event coordinator there at the wedding to make sure things run as they're supposed to. I am so happy I went through Millennial Falls - everything in my package turned out perfect!! My guests couldn't stop talking about how yummy the buffet was and the taste of the cake. My bouquet was literally PINTEREST worthy. The 100's of unique invitations they allow you to pick from. I never would have found such a creative invite had I not been presented with those samples to choose from. And last but not least, the ceremony/reception center ground! They are just beautiful and absolutely well-kept! My guests tell me it was the "most beautiful wedding" they've ever been to!

Thanks Millennial Falls for help making my wedding day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2005

They do it all!! You meet with them and in about 3 hours your whole wedding is planned!! It was perfect and amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2008