Millenius Strings Reviews

87 | Toledo, OH

87 Reviews for Millenius Strings

S · Married on 06/23/2012

Great music, very professional. Played exactly what we had requested & filler music before ceremony was beautifully performed.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Laura · Married on 12/31/2011

They did a beautiful job and were willing to play anything. Very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/15/2012

lee · Married on 12/31/2011

Virgil was easy to work with beforehand, and the music was absolutely beautiful. It added so much to the ceremony. I investigated lots of groups before hiring Millenius Strings, and they are really outstanding.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2011

Millenius Strings was absolutely amazing! I always wanted a string trio/quartet but never imagined that I would be able to afford it. Millenius Strings made my dreams come true- the music at my ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't say anything better about them. I've already had two friends book them for weddings and a third who just got engaged! Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding more than I ever imagined!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Scott · Married on 05/14/2011

If you're looking for top notch talent for your wedding, look no further than this foursome. Millenius Strings accommodated all of our needs throughout the ceremony and the reception. It was nice not having to worry about the music starting and ending at the right time during the ceremony. These guys understand professionalism, communication and exceptional service. Pay whatever they ask of you, it will be worth it.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

Millenius Strings does an incredible job!!! They are top notch performers who are extremely professional, talented and affordable. A string quartet was my husband's one "must-have" touch for our wedding and I am so happy we made the decision to book Mellenius Strings. They are a wonderful group of performers and Virgil was always quick to respond to emails and very flexible with our music selections. If you book Mellenius Strings, you will not be disappointed! They made me feel like I was in a fairytale when I was walking down the aisle :)

Sent on 10/24/2010

DALENA · Married on 09/25/2010

Thank you for making our wedding sound beautiful! You did an excellent job. Communication is very key when planning a wedding and you always answered my questions quickly. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend your services!! Dalena and Timothy Duke

Sent on 10/09/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2010

They were AMAZING! I was looking for something very different and nontraditional. I asked them to play all popular radio songs (totally out of their typical repetoire) and provided them with sheet music, which required some tweaking and creativity on their part. They sounded wonderful, everyone was blown away. It really made our ceremony that much more uniquely us. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the music was. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Katie · Married on 09/10/2010

They were awesome! Although I didn't get to hear much of them (only walking down the aisle), my Aunt's Boyfriend recorded them before the ceremony and I was able to listen to them on video the next day. They did a great job and made my ceremony complete.

Sent on 10/01/2010
  • shellybelly79

Michelle · Married on 07/31/2010

I received so many compliments on Millenius strings at my wedding. They played beautifully and their music added that extra touch to the ceremony. Virgil was very easy to contact and very quick to respond to my emails. He was also very flexible when it came to my payments and the cost to hire them was very affordable. I would highly recommend Millenius Strings to any bride. The only complaint I have is that I didn't get to hear more of the music since I had to await my grand entrance but my husband and our guests really enjoyed the music.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Kately · Married on 07/10/2010

Millenius Strings was amazing! They were very professional and easy to work with. If I had a question, I got a quick email back. The music was beautiful, perfect for my wedding and I recieved many compliments on them. They are definately worth the money and I would reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Jolle · Married on 06/05/2010

They did a wonderful job and were very professional and organized. It made our wedding day magical. Thank you to all of you for making our special day even better!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Steve · Married on 12/20/2009

The music was great. So many people said they really liked the string trio. We had an idea on the music selection when we met with our contact, but he suggested that they play according to the guests. What a great idea! They can see how the crowd reacts, or the demographics of the group and play accordingly. I was familiar with Millenius Strings from another wedding. They recommended them and we are glad we hired them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Victor · Married on 09/26/2009

The music was beautifully played and the accompaniment for O Sole Mio was excellent. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2009

The Millenus Strings were a wonderful group to work with! They were a great value compared to the other string quartets in the Toledo area. Our guests raved about how beautiful the music was during our ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend then to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Patrick · Married on 09/05/2009

They were really quite good and worth the expense.

Sent on 09/17/2009

Sadira · Married on 05/30/2009

Great quartet!!! They were accommodating, professional, and sounded absolutely beautiful. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/17/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2009

Everything sounded great! Great compliments from our guests at the look and sound of the musicians.

Sent on 10/26/2009

megan · Married on 10/18/2008

I played the oboe for 8 years and have taken music classes, theory classes, private lessons from professionals, and competed. I can tell you without a doubt that these musicians are extremely good. I know, they'd have to be, but I didn't hear a wrong note anywhere. I even asked them to play some songs that weren't on their repetoire and they handled them beautifully. All you have to do is obtain the music for quartet and they will learn whatever you want for your day.

Sent on 10/20/2008

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2008

Millenius Strings added the perfect touch of elegance to our ceremony. I had multiple compliments by guests that were impressed by their talent. They were on time and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/27/2009

Anne-Margaret · Married on 05/03/2008

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Millenius Strings. They are very talented, and the quality of the music was wonderful. It definitely exceeded my expectations. Of all the things I planned and purchased for my big day, this was the most worth it. I got so many compliments on them from my wedding guests throughout the day. I had a great experience working with Millenius Strings prior to the wedding. They allowed me to select the songs I wanted for specific parts of the processional and ceremony, and also offered several suggestions when I asked for their opinion. They also were very responsive to my e-mails and questions. They were on time, looked great, played great, and were professional throughout the whole process. I don't think you'll find a better value if you're looking for string quartets in this region. Their services were less than half of what some quartets in Toledo and other metro areas were charging, and I doubt they would have been any better.

Sent on 01/19/2009

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2013

Millenius Strings was a classy additional to our wedding ceremony. Their music definitely adds something that a piano or organ can't compete with. They came on-time and looked professional. Though we didn't end up doing it, they were super open to learn a new song for the wedding if it was something special to the bride and groom (for a low price).

I did have some confusion with booking them. I had sent in the form and deposit (which was cashed) but somehow never made it to their calendar. It all worked out just fine, and I'm happy I booked them. I just felt I should explain why I took off half a star for Quality of Service. Otherwise, Virgil was very responsive to my emails.

I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2013

lula · Married on 07/02/2011

The music was beautiful! The musicians created the elegance we wanted for our ceremony. They made every effort to communicate with us regarding the music we wanted.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Adam · Married on 10/11/2014

Virgil was very enjoyable to work with and his group did a tremendous job of providing my wife and I exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 12/29/2015