Millenius Strings Reviews

87 | Toledo, OH

87 Reviews for Millenius Strings

Great music for my wedding ceremony and very flexible!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jeanette · Married on 07/03/2015

Very talented and professional musicians. It was a beautiful ceremony in a large part because of Millenius Strings. We received so many compliments on our choice of ceremony music. Also, their website is very helpful in providing music samples.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Millenius Strings's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words!
  • User6061978 · 2+ years ago

Coming from both sides we have a lot of musicians and we knew we wanted live music to be part of our wedding. My mom chose them at a bridal event and I have to say they are the best choice we could have made for our ceremony! They were fantastic and everyone who attended loved them as well!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Megan · Married on 05/29/2015

I had seen Virgil play at a tea at the assisted living home in Pemberville, OH prior to booking him for our May 29th wedding and loved him. Virgil was very timely when responding to emails throughout the planning process even with being out of the country for a month. The music on our wedding day was absolutely phenomenal. We had a special request for him and his partner on the cello to play "Marry Me by Train" and they did just that. They made the setting for outdoor wedding absolutely perfect! You cannot go wrong having live string music especially a company as talented as Millenius Strings!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Megan · Married on 09/13/2014

HOLY CRAP! I have nothing bad to say about them. The music when I was walking down the isle, yes it was a blur, but, from what I heard, I fell in love. When Canon in D started playing when I walked down the isle it made everything perfect. They work with your officiant to make the ceremony work fantastic. They are easy to contact and get a hold of. Virgil and his team are wonderful. This is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding and would never change it. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

The music was great! We received many compliments from my guests about their music during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. They were accommodating of our special music requests; they played the songs were choose and they did not play those that we request they not. They were easy to communicate with and booking them was stress free.

Tracy · Married on 09/13/2014

Great music. Did exactly what I asked: requested that certain songs be played and certain song not be played for example. Lots of compliments from guests. Good variety of options for music: had traditional music for ceremony and jazz music for cocktail hour. I was very pleased with the service.

Sent on 12/17/2015

It was a seamless experience with Millenius Strings....Contact and communication went smoothly and quickly. The trio was prompt on arrival, set up and played beautifully in the outdoor setting. They looked professional and provided exactly what was needed before, during and after the wedding ceremony.
    There were tons of compliments from the guests in attendance. We could not have asked for more!

Janet · Married on 08/29/2014

The group was very professional and sounded terrific. Thanks so much!

Susan · Married on 06/28/2014

Friendly, extremely professional, and willing to go the extra mile for their clients, is how I would describe this very talented group of muscians! They were willing to learn a new song ( to them ) that meant alot to my family and play it in the prelude. I cannot recommend them more highly than 5 stars, or I would!! Guests talked about them all evening with glowing compliments!

Jon · Married on 06/28/2014

We were extremely happy with Millenius Strings' performance on our wedding day. Many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was with the addition of string music. I felt bad for them playing outdoors in the heat on the occasion, but they accommodated us happily. I would definitely recommend Millenius and would have them again.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

I have no complaints, Millenius Strings exceeded our expectations. We were allowed to listen to samples of music ahead of time and we were given an easy form to fill out with our song choices for each part of the wedding ceremony. Our wedding was outdoors in August and their only request was for a shaded area to perform.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jessie · Married on 06/08/2013

I would highly recommend Millenius Strings Quartet to anyone interested in using a musical group for the wedding or other event. The always responded to emails in a timely manner. They also were very professional on the wedding day and did everything we had talked about over email. They sounded amazing as well!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jeff · Married on 06/08/2013

The group was at the church on time and ready to go. We received many compliments on the music. The selections were perfect and the playing was top notch!

Sent on 08/23/2013

I was very happy with the service by Millenius Strings! I was nervous that as a string trio they might not be loud enough in the church but it was perfect. It gave the event a more elegant feel than just traditional piano. I get several compliments by the guests at our wedding and give the highest of recommendations to anyone who might be considering strings vs. piano or organ music.

Sent on 08/03/2013

laura · Married on 05/19/2013

They provided a great atmosphere during cocktail hour at the reception. They also played at the church and all the guests were truly impressed. As for me, they made walking down the aisle magical.

jeff · Married on 05/18/2013

We completed our wedding arrangements long distance for a wedding at Maumee Bay (Toledo OH area) and I happened to find Virgil and the Millenius Strings quartet on line – what a GREAT find!
    Their vast selection of music, easy to work by e-mail and phone correspondence and extremely reasonable rates fit our wedding plans perfectly.
    We were able to select our music and time it into our ceremony and were also able to have them play for the receptions’ first & parent dance before we turned to a “family style” reception.
    I know you will not be disappointed by selecting them for any of your events.
    Jeff Kallas
    Dayton OH

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2013

Millenius Strings was very professional and easy to work with. They were a very special touch for the ceremony music as well as cocktail hour. I would highly recommend using them for a wedding event!

• Mzlouis2b

Joleena · Married on 11/03/2012

They were very responsive and easy to communicate with. We had a specific song we wanted and they found the sheet music for us and were flexible when our singer dropped out at the last minute.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Very professional, beautiful music that made the wedding ceremony even more special!

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

Millenius Strings was absolutely phenomenal. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for ceremony music and for cocktail hour music before the reception!

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

Millenius Strings did beautifully for our wedding! They were very professional and if I had a question they were great about getting back to me in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding, they got themselves set up and were dressed and ready to go. I (unfortunately) did not even get to speak with them that day, but with everything else going on it was so nice that they just took care of their part and didn't need me for anything. I have recommended them numerous times to my friends and after the wedding we received lots of requests for their information because our guests thought they were wonderful.

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2012

I have to say 5 stars across the board. Of all the things you plan for and spend on a wedding I think music often gets overlooked, and I am so glad that we decided to have a string quartet. Virgil was professional at every step in the process and was extremely helpful when it came to making selections for songs and coordinating timing during our ceremony. He always responded quickly to my calls and emails which was much appreciated. He was also very flexible with the songs I chose, I sent him sheet music for the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. The groups version was beautiful, as were all of the songs. They are a very talented group. Millenius Strings was one of my favorite vendors to work with. You will not be disappointed! Perfect performance and money well spent. I will hire them again without hesitation should I ever have a need. Thanks again Virgil and group!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Gina · Married on 09/02/2012

Millenius Strings made the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. I received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they played. They get a 5 star rating and I would HIGHLY recommend them for future weddings :)

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kaleigh · Married on 07/28/2012

FANTASTIC!! the music sounded heavenly and they even learned a special song for me and my husband to walk out of the church to. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 09/17/2012