Millenium Entertainment Group Reviews

5 | Holt, MI

5 Reviews for Millenium Entertainment Group

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2009

Chaz was our DJ, and he did a great job. He was very good at keeping people out on the dance floor and playing good dance music. Also he did a great job keeping things moving along as far as when to start the dance and all of the other special things we had scheduled.

Sent on 10/26/2009
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/25/2008

We loved our DJ, Dave! He was very nice and we got to do our own play list online before the big day! He dressed nicely and I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Christina · Married on 08/11/2007

Our DJ, Michael, was very good at contacting us to figure out which songs we wanted for particular portions of our wedding, as well as which songs we didn't want played. He kept to everything that we noted, took requests and played them well throughout the evening. He and his wife came early to set up and verified any music with us that he had to search for. He also worked well with my photographer to get the first dance, parents' dance, garter and bouquet toss to go smoothly with music and photos. This combination was a great factor for having the rest of our evening go well without any problems. I'm very pleased with this vendor. I would highly recommend this service for anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2008

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2008

3.5
      3.5

We had a great experience with our photographer. He was super friendly and fun to work with! My only thing is they are really stingy about the wedding picture proofs. They all have "Millenium Entertainment" across the center, which I understand is so that they stay copywritten...but it makes it hard to decide on Pictures. Make sure you ask about this before booking!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Leah · Married on 07/05/2008

4.2
      3.0

To be honest I was a little disappointed with this one. All I had heard from everyone was how fabulous they were. Don't get me wrong I would recommend them. The dj was very professional. He wore a tux. He didn't do any tacky games or get on the mic too much. There weren't too many lights to interfere with photos and they followed the timetable and kept everything running smoothly. So in that respect there were great and Im glad we had them. I did notice though, that the dj did not play many songs from our playlist and did not do the greatest job keeping everyone on the dance floor. Once people got out on the dance floor he would start playing a slow song and then everyone would go back outside. I still would recommend them. I liked how they had an internet playlist and were able to find any song.

Sent on 07/19/2008