3 Reviews for Milestones

My wife and I had the wonderful privilege of being able to utilize Mrs. Monet Clements-Dixon's services this year for our wedding. And, I can honestly say without any reservations that she did an outstanding job with managing, coordinating or I should say, orchestrating this special occasion in both of our lives. Also, it was her unique ideas and flavor of creativity, incorporated with our own ideas that ultimately added to the overall effect our Wedding Ceremony and Reception, which will be remembered both my wife and myself for years to come.

Lastly, she didn't just take on the responsibilities of coordinating the Wedding Ceremony and Reception, but she also made available her full spectrum of services, which included the creation of our Wedding Ceremony Programs, Reception Menus and Place Cards.

I highly recommend Mrs. Monet Clements-Dixon!

Mr. and Mrs. O. Smith

Profile Picture O, 8/23/08, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mrs. Monet Clements-Dixon, founder/creator of Milestones, provided outstanding service as our wedding coordinator and we highly recommend her to anyone. During the planning process, she was very flexible with our budget and helped us cut a lot of corners that would have cost major bucks, but because of her creativity and expertise, the result was even better if we would have paid an outside source for the same thing. We were so grateful for her expert orchestration of our wedding day. We consider ourselves blessed to have had the privilege of working with someone who could take whatever we were thinking and transform it into something timeless. EVERY detail exceeded our expectations and our guests were thoroughly impressed. We are sincerely thankful for her making our wedding day something we will always cherish!

Profile Picture Felisha, 7/18/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very Good attention to detail!!!

Profile Picture Charles , 7/18/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning