Milestones Event Planning Reviews

25 | Westerville, OH

25 Reviews for Milestones Event Planning

Hayley · Married on 10/22/2016

Having a day of wedding planner was the best choice we could have made and Kara did an amazing job. We didnt have to worry about a single thing and were just able to enjoy our night!

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I used Milestones Event Planning for our September wedding. Kara did our flowers, as well as the planning and coordinating. We were THRILLED with Kara's work! She was incredibly organized, and completely dedicated to making sure all of our needs were met. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and everything went off without a hitch. Kara is professional and personable, which makes working with her so enjoyable. I would recommend Milestones to anyone--Kara goes above and beyond to ensure that you will get the beautiful wedding that you are dreaming of!

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Kara was such an amazing help when we got engaged and started planning! I knew from the very beginning that having Kara to help plan and put together our flowers wasn't up for debate, it was a necessity. Working with Kara was amazing (not just because she's hilarious and a gem of a human), she had so many ideas but never failed to listen to my ideas or thoughts first, and always made them even better than I could have imagined. My fiance and I are pretty low-key and Kara helped us achieve a wedding that felt effortless in the days leading up, but looked fantastic. From the start, planning with Kara was easy, she knew all of the questions to ask, and could help me focus on the more important choices in comparison to those that no one else would think about. I never felt like I was behind, and Kara always helped me through the choices or ideas that were tripping me up. She helped put into reality using the same space for the reception and the ceremony, without it being stressful in the moment. When we started discussing flowers, I gave some general colors that I thought would work with our color scheme, and Kara gave me all of these options that I didn't know existed. She made sure that the bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and unique, without overshadowing the people that wore them. Seeing the final product on the day of completely took my breath away, even though I knew what all would be going into the arrangements. Kara helped us with timing and coordinating and the day of as well, which was a God-send. I'm generally completely unaware of time passing, and she helped to keep everything on track, and did it in a way that my husband and I never felt rushed. We were able to enjoy ourselves and the time spent with our friends and family, knowing that Kara had everything under control.

Hannah · Married on 07/16/2016

I was fairly convinced I could plan my wedding and run it on my own until my fiancé saw my stress and decided to call in Kara. It was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! Kara was extremely professional, timely, kind, efficient and accommodating from our first meeting until the car was being loaded up at the end of our wedding day. You know you have a good coordinator when problems happen the day of (i.e. the candles you picked for your centerpieces can't be used or some coworkers crashed the reception) and you don't have a clue until after it's all over because it was all taken care of by your coordinator. Kara helped us layout a perfect day of timeline and on the day of was always there when I needed her but was never overbearing. Kara knew all the questions to ask to make sure we had every base covered and all the details lined up. I recommend her without hesitation!

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

I would absolutely recommend Milestone Event Planning!!! Kara was simply amazing. She did all the flowers for my wedding and they were breathtaking!!!!!! I received so many compliments on my centerpieces and my bouquet (I actually still do). Thank you so much Kara for everything!

Katherine · Married on 03/11/2016

Kara exceeded our expectations in every way! she took our very small budget and brought my vision to life with gorgeous bouquets that looked very expensive! She attended to every detail, calmed my nervousness, was flexible, and very professional. It was incredible value for our money. You won't find a better person to work with! I highly recommend Milestones Event Planning to you.

Johnna · Married on 11/06/2015

Kara did an exceptional job with our November 6 2015 wedding! Kara met initially with my mom and I to get a feel for what my vision was for wedding flowers and centerpieces. Then we met up again at the flower wholesale warehouse where we picked out flowers for the bouquets, boutonnières and centerpieces. This was really fun just to be able to see all my options. I appreciated Kara's expertise along the way, knowing how to pair different flowers to make a look that's truly unique. I also appreciated her honestly if something might look strange or be logistically difficult (i.e. This flower combination would make the base of your bouquet too big to hold). My mom and I had already made our centerpiece design and Kara was very helpful picking a flower that really complimented what we already had completed. Overall I really enjoyed working with Kara and feel like my flowers were unique to my taste which I really appreciated! Thank you Kara!

Kara was the easiest decision we made as a couple for our wedding. Having her in our corner to help make the final decisions and be there for support was out of this world. I knew by choosing Kara I wouldn't have to worry about anything and that she would make sure our day was perfect. When it came to planning, Kara knew exactly how to make our ideas work. My husband and I both were indifferent about a lot of things, but Kara made those decisions a lot easier for us. The day of our wedding felt like a breeze for us because Kara knew how to handle everything. I was able to truly enjoy my day as a bride and enjoy my friends and family without stressing about details. The flowers that Kara put together for our bouquets, boutonnieres and center pieces were to die for. We received so many compliments saying our wedding looked like a million dollars. Our day wouldn't have been as fabulous if we didn't have Kara by our side every step of the way. If you're looking for someone to help guide you to the perfect wedding, Kara is the person you need with you. Even if you don't need all the extra help that Kara has to offer, you should absolutely use her for your flower needs.

Devin · Married on 09/25/2015

When it comes to wedding planning, coordinating and floral design, it doesn't get much better than Milestones Event Planning. If you, or anyone you know, is getting married, you owe it to yourself to choose this team. Kara worked very closely and patiently with us through the entire process, often offering fantastic suggestions in areas where my wife and I were undecided on what we wanted. She worked very hard on our big day and exceeded all of our expectations. The flowers were stunning! From the boutonnières to the center pieces to the amazing bridal bouquets. Everything was set perfectly for the ceremony and the reception was even better! Kara's pre-planning, hard work and attention to detail made our day wonderful and stress free. It truly was the perfect day thanks largely in part to Milestones.

Kayce · Married on 07/10/2015

Kara puts her heart and soul into your wedding no matter who you are. She truly cares about your big day and wants to make It perfect for you. She is extremely knowledgable and is great at troubleshooting when things need fixing! She is so funny and keeps things light when they may be tense and is great at dealing with people. She is so awesome and her knowledge and skill with flowers is also amazing. My bouquets were so unique and beautiful and my center pieces were everything I dreamed of and more. I loved her!

• W

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

the flowers Kara arranged for us were just beautiful and one of a kind. They felt special because they were not picked from a book like other florists. She customized them for my style and her passion for what she does is contagious!

Allyson · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I both agree that using Milestones was the BEST money we spent on the wedding. We did not have to worry about a thing! Kara also did a ton of research to know the proper way to incorporate succulents into my bouquet and boutonnieres and they were absolutely phenomenal!

Heather · Married on 03/14/2015

Kara is amazing.
    She helped every detail come to life. She went above and beyond in every way. She made the planning and day of go 100 percent smooth. Every time I met with Kara before the wedding I felt so much less stressed, assured that everything would come together, and the day of I really did not have to worry about 1 thing.

Kara also did my flowers which were INCREDIBLE! I had so so many compliments, they were everything I wanted and more.

I would reccomend Kara to anyone and everyone. Seriously!

Emily · Married on 01/23/2015

Kara with Milestones Event Planning was AMAZING. Besides having a wonderful wedding day, what I wanted most was to feel special and taken care of, and that is was Kara does perfectly. In a lot of ways I knew exactly what I wanted, and when I didn't know quite what I wanted Kara knew. Her taste is amazing, and not only that, but I have never worked with anyone who worked so hard to cut down cost like she did. It was refreshing to work with someone who really did care about how much money I was spending. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sydney · Married on 01/02/2015

Kara Kent is the greatest!! I would recommend her to strangers, friends, and close family. Everyone should use her - she was our florist as well as our event coordinator. She was friendly, fun to work with, was willing to meet with us anywhere, and made sure to make it easy for us working around our tight schedule. I am also a pretty indecisive person, and Kara was so patient with me, offering great suggestions without being pushy at all. My husband and I both couldn't imagine having our wedding without Kara. She made our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and added flowers to our cake, as well as coordinated everyone, and was never overwhelmed or behind on getting things done. I also had some family drama going on and she was wonderfully protective, making sure that my husband and I had a joyful and successful wedding day without any added stress. God bless this woman and her talent.

Gabi · Married on 11/22/2014

You could not go wrong picking Milestones Event Planning to help with all your wedding needs. Kara went above and beyond creating beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding in November. We met with her several months before hand and explained to her what we were looking for. She then took us to a flower warehouse where I was able to pick out the exact kinds of flowers I liked and wanted. She worked around my price range which was extremely appreciated and helpful. It is obvious that Kara has a love for people and genuinely wants to make your special day everything you imagined and more. My overall experience with Milestones Event Planning was perfect and I would recommend it to anyone.

Carla · Married on 08/30/2014

I am very grateful for the beautiful floral arrangements created by Kara Kent for my wedding! They were exquisite! Kara was a great partner throughout the wedding preparation. I especially valued her willingness to balance listening with giving sage advise. I was able to have peace of mind on my wedding day knowing she was coordinating the many pieces that needed to come together. Kara creates am excellent experience for the bride and groom!

Kristy · Married on 08/23/2014

Kara and Milestones Event Planning were incredibly helpful right from the time I met her. She had a way of making me feel at ease during such a stressful planning time. My flower arrangements were beautiful and my wedding day went so smooth! I would recommend them to anyone needing additonal services or just wanting extra help with the wedding day stress.

Lois · Married on 06/22/2014

I was so glad, as the mother of the bride, to be able to enjoy the day worry free, knowing that everything was in the safe and capable hands of Kara. Everything she does is first class, and I knew when she said something was handled, that it absolutely was. And I mean every little detail was covered. We even had a little hiccup at the rehearsal with some ruffled feathers.....my panicked eyes looked over to her and she was all calm and grace, and she ironed it all out without batting an eye. And the flowers? Exceeded our expectation-just gorgeous-truly the prettiest floral arrangements we'd seen. I don't know how we would have pulled it off without her. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

Kara and Devin were amazing to work with! I really felt like they captured what I envisioned for our wedding and made it come together smoothly. There were some tense moments with family members and they handled it beautifully. I was able to relax and enjoy the day to its fullest.

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2012

Kara and Devin were incredible. They took care of all my details for the rehearsal and were with me the entire day. Not a detail was missed. She made it so I had no worries the day of my wedding. 5 Star service. I would highly recommend!!

Divya · Married on 08/27/2016

Kara was beyond amazing!! She took care of everything and I didn't have to stress at all.

Mandy · Married on 07/30/2016

Kara was the Wedding Coordinator for the venue we chose, and she did a great job working with us and accommodating various needs/requests. It was freeing to have someone coordinating our big day; my husband and I were able to enjoy being married and celebrate with our friends and family. :)

3.0

I used Kara for the flowers for my wedding. I loved and appreciated her taking me to the wholesaler and helping take my vision to a reality. I showed her a picture of a flower she'd never seen and not only figured out WHAT it was but made sure I got it on my wedding day.

When we realized what we picked out was going to cost way more than I thought Kara was gracious to be flexible in offering cheaper alternatives and doing everything she could to help with the price.

My flowers were beautiful on my wedding day and really pulled everything together. I did feel like there could have been a quicker turn around in communication. We planned our wedding in just 5 months and sometimes I waited a week to hear back and get questions answered. I also got charged a last minute fee because my flowers didn't get deivered to her until the day before my wedding. I was too busy to object but felt this was in no way my responsibility to pay. Im not sure what else could have been done about this... But I was dreaming of the (expensive) peonies in my wildflower bouquet and when we got to the wedding day I was bummed to see they were fully opened and almost wilted/squished in my bouquet. Nothing to cry over in the grand scheme of everything but I felt disappointed the flower I thought would be the showcase of my bouquet was barely visible and kind of in rougher shape. Overall besides that had beautiful flowers and centerpieces though!!