57 Reviews for Milestones Wedding DJs

MC (3)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
One Event Per Day (1)

My daughter’s wedding had to be moved out of the Napa Valley due to fires. She had been making plans for a full year. We had 3 days to pull together a new wedding site 100 miles away. Finding a quality DJ at the last minute was quite a challenge. We stumbled upon MilestonesDJ on the web. We had immediate response to our cry of help! Rick got us organized and David put together the perfect music (after a short interview with the bride’s friend). He was the perfect DJ helping to keep the evening moving. His professional style helped make everyone feel at home and comfortable. Use these folks!! They really do things right!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Curtis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He took away a lot of stress. Very professional. Just fill out his form and he takes care of the rest! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture David, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick is the best DJ.. he keeps the day moving so smoothly. He is very professional and easy to work with.. his selection of music was great and kept the guests moving. Thank you Rick.. I will defiantly use him again!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did a good job playing a variety of music. He was very professional, and did great at keeping the events of the evening flowing at a good pace.

Profile Picture Lacy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So glad I hired a DJ that is a wedding pro! Rick was so helpful with every aspect of my daughters wedding. He kept our planned day going smoothly with the announcements and even gave us suggestions when we were lost. His ability and professionalism made the day a great success! I highly recommended him. Gail

Profile Picture Gail, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milestones DJ was incredibly helpful, professional, and on task. We had a beautiful wedding which ran smoothly thanks to their help!

Profile Picture Camille, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so grateful that we booked Milestones DJ for our daughter's wedding, which was a formal event with 150 guests. Rick's website made it easy to plan the timeline for the day and evening, from background music when the guests were arriving all the way to the closing song at 11 pm. Going into the big day, we had the peace of mind that he would keep us on schedule. Rick has Hollywood rock star quality and surely could be making more money in SoCal, but he likes living in the Sierra Nevada Foothills. With his expertise, the timing of details such as processional, recessional, speeches, first dance, etc. went smoothly. He also knows how to turn down the lights at the right moment and get the party started. My daughter and her fiancee chose some of their favorite dance songs ahead of time but trusted Rick to make most of the selections. He was very intuitive regarding matching music to the audience and included dance tunes for the older crowd as well as the bridal party and their friends. Rick has the right combination of professional focus and personal charm to make any event magical and memorable.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rick did an awesome job. He kept the reception flowing smoothly and I liked all the music he played. :)

Profile Picture April, 8/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was a great DJ. He was very professional and experienced. He helped the wedding timeline run smoothly and knew how to get the dancing going. I would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture User6992501, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was available all through planning with any questions had. He was always super nice and professional. Brad was an awesome DJ & MC for us, he went with all the flow of everything we did, with no issues, and was amazing & professional the entire time. He even brought us water right after our ceremony while we were taking pictures!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was amazing, definitely the best dj I've ever heard at a wedding. He was funny, timely, and had the dance floor pumped. I am very pleased with my experience with him and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Dessie, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milestones DJ did a wonderful job entertaining my guests.

Profile Picture User4790672, 1+ year ago, 19 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so glad that I chose Rick to DJ my son's wedding a few weeks ago. With so many details that go into planning the Big Day, we never for a moment had to worry about the music! From the very first meeting, Rick was so helpful, professionally guiding us all the way. Rick is a DJ Extraordinaire, with a vast musical library, great sound equipment, and experience to match! At the reception, he had an uncanny ability to "read the room," playing just the right mix of music to keep the dance floor grooving all night long. And Rick was about so much more than just the music.... He so impeccably timed all of the announcements ( the toasts, special dances, throwing of the bouquet, cake-cutting, etc.), that the whole reception just flowed seamlessly. And all of the above, he accomplished with a sense of warmth, charm and humor. Needless to say, I would hire Rick to DJ my next event in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick is an amazing DJ. He made our event run smoothly. He has a great personality and knows how to engage the guests in the wedding.

I would highly recommend having a DJ, and second, book him if he's available. You will be really happy with how organized he has and the fun he brings to your event.

Profile Picture Corina, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Milestones DJ went above and behind our expectations. Rick was very professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. We were able to contact him day or night with anything we needed. He helped make our special day seamless and so enjoyable. He kept things on schedule and played all the right songs (that were a majority of his choice) to keep us dancing the night away. He did have the songs available that we requested with no problem at all including an instrumental version. Prior to getting married we hadn't put much thought into how important having this service would be. I'm sure I speak for many couples when I say we highly recommend Milestones DJ for any event. Thanks for helping to make our special day magical. All of our guests loved the music you selected!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After hiring Rick to DJ our wedding, we were really impressed. Rick knows how a wedding should flow in general, and adapts easily to what you tell him you want. On the day of the wedding, he handled communication with the other vendors in order to make sure things were running on time, and adapt the schedule when we weren't on time (we had some adaptations around food, and it was mostly invisible since Rick kept things flowing). Rick was super responsive before the event, and friendly and helpful. When he asked us about some important preferences (such as which songs to play during which parts of the ceremony) and we weren't totally sure, he asked us a few questions then provided multiple rounds of suggestions until we found something we liked. The last thing I want to mention is that while I wouldn't say Rick was cheap, he was affordable, and the other DJs we talked with who were of his caliber were far more expensive. He was worth the reasonable money we spent and I'd recommend him to others and contact him first if I should need a DJ for a future event.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was awesome! The music was on point, I loved every song! Definitely would hire Milestone for my next event!

Profile Picture Robb, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Loved working with Rick! He was super professional and really fun to work with. You start the process when he sends you a link to his system. You create an account and from there you can customize every aspect of your wedding. I liked that you could do a "Must Play List" and a "Do Not Playlist." You can also make payments online which was super helpful since most vendors only take cash or check. Our wedding went to smooth and he was really helpful at keeping us on track. Definitely made our wedding fun and special.

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milestone DJ allowed us to enjoy our wedding and reception by taking care of all of our audio needs. Rick is very professional and easy to work with. He made us and our guests feel at ease and confident that everything would go off without a hitch... and it did!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

So awesome!!!! He did such a great job and so friendly and fun! Everyone loved the music and they all danced all night! It was so easy to tell him what songs and type of music to play. It was a wonderful wedding experience for me as the bride. Would recommend to everyone!

- Amanda Call :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the first conversation about what was wanted/needed/expected to the execution of the event Milestone DJ was the best of the best in my book. On the day of the event Rick's experience came through with a flawless performance. He executed exactly what the bride, my daughter, wanted. When things started to slow down he picked them up. He worked with the caterer and photographer hand in hand to create seamless transitions from one phase of the event to the next. At the end of the evening I asked my daughter if this was the wedding she had envisioned. Her reply was "It was perfect". That is all I could hope and ask for. Rick had a huge hand in that "perfection". I would highly recommend Milestone DJ for your event.

Profile Picture Bud, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was outstanding!! He was easy going, had great ideas, and played the best music (with little direction from me). My favorite part oft wedding was the dancing, thanks to Rick!

Profile Picture Brigette, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was nothing but helpful through the whole wedding planning process. He came through finding my un-findable song for me which was an awesome surprise and had everyone on the dance floor all night. Really enjoyed working with Rick and would happily recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Giordan, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milestone DJ was great! I had a unique wedding where music was very important. My tables we're organized by band names instead of table numbers, a song by each table's band was played as they went to get food. Rick, our DJ pulled this off perfectly. He also helped the entire night run smoothly by playing the MC role. We greatly appreciate his services and would recommend Milestone DJ to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)