Miles Table & Catering Reviews

2 | Philadelphia, PA

2 Reviews for Miles Table & Catering

2 Miles Table & Catering Reviews

Katie · Married on 09/02/2012

Mike and team were fantastic to work with!
    No amount of snow or challenge (guest changes) I threw at them stopped their creativity and customer service.
    I can not wait to work with them again.

Jo · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

We chose Miles Table for our wedding because we've had a number of great meals at their South Street restaurant and were looking for something a little outside the box when it came to catering (re: not your standard filet mignon wedding dinner). Mike and his team did an amazing job executing our family style fall menu in a tricky venue. Truly excellent food, along with amazingly attentive staff made our wedding such a success. They were beyond flexible with all of my requests and went out of their way to bring my vision to life. If there was any hiccup in the entire process, it would have been a slight breakdown of communication about a month prior to the wedding. However, the issue was resolved quickly and things continued as if there had never been any problem at all. Takeaways - excellent food, impeccable service, definitely worth hiring.