Milana Photography Reviews

42 | Powder Springs, GA

42 Reviews for Milana Photography

Tawana · Married on 08/09/2009

I enjoyed having Milana Photography for my whole wedding experience. She is an awesome photographer and her personality and style was just perfect. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I will be able to cherish my wedding day forever. THANK YOU MILANA!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Thank you Tawana! I had so much fun capturing all of your memories, from your Engagement shoot, to you just waking up at the hotel and getting your hair and make-up done, through your ceremony & reception and all the way until the limo whisked you away! I wish you two good luck with everything! I know Elbert will take good care of you :) Take care!

Krista · Married on 08/08/2009

I loved having Milana as my photographer! The weeks leading up to the wedding she kept the lines of communication open and was so helpful, she provided me with examples of shot lists; and ceremony, reception, and wedding day time-lines. Milana was great! The day of the wedding she showed up early, was calm, sweet, energetic, creative, and most of all, she was a professional. I don't know how she managed to keep her energy up, be everywhere, and take hundreds of wonderful pictures but she did! She got the pictures to us in the time she promised, and every last one of them, from the photo-journalist style pictures, the funny and spontaneous, right down to the posed shots were fantastic! She's an amazing photographer, a true artist, she captured every magical, funny, emotional moment and brought them to life in her photos. Milana was such a joy to work with and her rates are very reasonable, I'd encourage other brides to work have her as their photographer on their special day.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for that review Krista! I had a great time with you and Isaac. Your Bridal party was also so much fun to hang out with and it definitely shows in all of the photos! I wish you and Isaac lots of joy and happiness. Take care of each other! :)

Lorien · Married on 07/25/2009

Milana is an incredible photographer, filled with professionalism, artistry and creativity. And she is a dear, sweet, calm person to have around too -- which is a blessing! I have been extremely thrilled with the photographs she took at my wedding and reception! There were rules regarding pictures at the church ceremony -- no disrupting the service and no flash -- yet the pictures turned out unbelievably beautiful -- telling the story and showing the emotions of the whole ceremony. The posed pictures outside the church captured the feelings and tender moments of all the participants as well as providing "fun" ones to keep them lively. At the reception, she was everywhere! The resulting pictures again, captured the feelings of the day. She didn't miss a thing! I highly highly recommend her as your photographer. Her prices are fair and her services are worth every penny!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Thank you for a lovely review Lorien! I had a blast at your Wedding, thanks again for having me there. The jumping shots we did are my definitely my favorite, thanks for being such great sports. You were willing to try just about anything :) Congratulations again to you and Steven!

shateequa · Married on 07/12/2009

Milana was an absolute blessing, and a pleasure to work with. The passion she has for her art is so evident, and her creativity is incredible. But more importantly she was so comforting and easy to work with. Her engery and great spirit, made me feel as though she was my friend, not just my photographer. I could not imagine having had anyone else to be my photographer. She's wonderful!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Tia, thank you so much for the beautiful review. I felt like I was with a friend as well. You, Franklin and the kids made me feel as if I was a part of the family. The ceremony was so intimate and sweet and I loved every minute of it. The Romantic photos after the Wedding were also too much fun. Congratulations again to you and Franklin!!!
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/27/2009

I can't say enough kind words about Milana Photography. Milana is truly awesome!!! She goes over and beyond the call of duty to ensure that your special day is captured in every way possible. We were very pleased and would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Wanda, I had so much fun at the wedding. You and Tim are so sweet that you made me tear up during the ceremony! I wish you two all of the very best. Thank you for the wonderful review..take care!

Amy · Married on 06/21/2009

Milana did a fabulous job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend her. She was punctual, and willing to capture every memory that I wanted. I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos.

Sent on 11/25/2009

JAY · Married on 06/20/2009

I was kind of skeptical at first about finding a photographer on the internet, but Milana was brilliant. She didn't just take traditional photos but also modern. Milana was on time and the entire time she was taking photos. I would definitly recommend her for the job.

Sent on 08/15/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Akhe! It was a pleasure working with you and Jay! Your family is just precious...take care of every single one of them!

Sonia · Married on 06/06/2009

Milana is a very understanding photographer. She listens to what you want and does her best to get you the quality of images you want. Each photographer has their own style and Milana is really good. She was the photographer at 2 events and we were very happy with her work. She does great in capturing the moment your in while you're enjoying it!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Sonia, I had so much fun photographing your Bridal Shower with the girls! I felt like I was a part of your group and had a blast. I also enjoyed Aziz's Ceremony. Everyone wore such beautiful and colorful saris, definitely a photographer's dream. Thank you for letting me be a little part of such special few days in both your lives!

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2009

Milana is a very creative photographer who did an AMAZING job capturing the most important day of our lives. I couldn't believe how beautiful every single picture she took turned out. My family and friends raved over them all as well. They were all so wonderful that I had a very difficult time picking out the ones for her to print for me. She did the best job that I could have asked for and she truly captured every special moment of my wedding and reception.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Kristen, it was a pleasure to work with you and Justin at your wedding. You had a fairy tale wedding and I was so excited to be there to capture every moment. A horse drawn carriage, garden ceremony, dancing, karaoke, sparklers...how could it get any better? Congratulations again!

Herbert · Married on 05/02/2009

May 2, 2009 is the best day of my life, to date. Why? Because on that day the most beautiful woman in the world became my wife. The primary reason that day is so special is because I get to re-live it everytime I view the photographs provided by Milana.

Milana was so professional, kind, and patient. She took every picture we requested AND those important ones we didn't think of but are so thankful she knew to take. Because of Milana our most special day has been captured with a style and grace beyond our expectation. My wife and I are so pleased. We recommend Milana Photography wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Sincerely,
    H. Skip Watson

Sent on 06/09/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Wow, Skip, what a beautiful review. Thank you so much! You, Tracy and the kids are such a beautiful family. I wish you all the very best! I was so sad when we got rained out during the ceremony, but it all worked out in the end. We definitely made the best of it. Thank you for making me feel like I was a part of your family!

Jamila · Married on 04/25/2009

Kudos to the photographer. Milana your services were excellent. You were very creative and patient. It was absolutely a pleasure having you take pictures of our special occasion. I someone is looking for a photographer Milana is the way to go.

Sent on 05/30/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Jamila & Chris, it was so wonderful to be there to celebrate your 10 Year Wedding Anniversary. The love in your eyes for one another is extraordinary! I wish you two the very best along with your 3 beautiful children. I hope when you're in your 90s, you will still look at each other the way you do now. Congrats again!

Leah · Married on 04/24/2009

Milana was amazing...Very artistic and displayed such a passion for her profession. She went above and beyond on our big day. She captured the memories I will remember for the rest of my life and will forever be grateful for the wonderful work she did. I couldn't be more pleased and would definitely recommend her to my closest friends and family and anyone who expects perfection. She is truly an artist and worth every penny spent and then some. We love you, Leah and Adam Haraz happily married and remembering every moment thanks to you!

Sent on 05/27/2009

Milana Photography's reply:

Leah, I had such a wonderful time with you and Adam at your wedding. Little Reagan is so adorable with those gorgeous eyes! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your big day. I hope your life together will be even more beautiful than your wedding! I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Nicole · Married on 12/06/2008

Milana was my wedding photographer and she was incredible! She really cared and made sure she captured my style and got every picture I wanted. When I initially met up with her, she was so professional! She was prepared with samples of event guides, timelines, a slideshow with her work, photo albums and all of that good stuff. I was so impressed! I looked over at my fiancé and we both smiled and we knew we found our photographer. We signed a contract and gave her a deposit within 30 mins of meeting her. And she definitely didn’t let us down! All of our guests were asking for her card at the end of the night. Now that the wedding is done, It’s so great to look back at our beautiful photos and remember our special day, thanks to Milana!

Sent on 04/03/2009

Stacia · Married on 09/27/2008

Milana is an exceptional photographer, and takes much joy in her work. One of the things that really sets her apart is that she cares about building a relationship for the long term...you can tell she's not looking for a quick buck. She makes sure to really get to know her clients, so that when the big day comes, you are so comfortable because it feels like you're with a good friend. She goes above and beyond her role as photographer, and asked us if there were any other vendors we were still looking for...and had suggestions ready! In addition, she is extremely professional, and upon meeting provided a copy of her contract, which she went over with my fiance and I in detail, to ensure complete clarity. I can not rave enough about our engagement and wedding photos, every photograph is excellent and really captures the joy that we and our family and friends felt! Also, she had all of our wedding photos ready within a week...which was awesome! It was a great way to wrap up our honeymoon, looking at all of our wedding photos. When we decide it's time to have children, I can't wait to call Milana to do pregnancy photos, and then family photos as the kids grow up! We definitely feel that our relationship with Milana did not end with our wedding, but that we can count on her to capture other imporant milestones and occasions in our lives!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Masha · Married on 08/31/2008

Milana was the photographer for both our engagement and wedding shots. She did an absolutely phenomenal job; I am so grateful for all her help! She clearly loves what she does and wants only the best for her clients. Not only does she do great work but also offers terrific advice regarding the photography of the event. She has a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of the wedding process. Thank you so much, for helping us remember this special time!

Sent on 09/11/2008

M · Married on 08/30/2008

Milana just took our pictures for our wedding. Also, she took our engagement pictures. They turned out so wonderful and beautiful. She does any kind of pictures you would like her to do for you. Milana has creative ideas for pictures. She took some great shots of us without us realizing she was taking pictures. She had our pictures posted online, so we could view them almost immediately. We are so happy with the pictures. She captured some great poses that will provide us with happy memories forever.

Sent on 09/24/2008

Shabana · Married on 11/10/2007

Milana is a wonderful photographer!! She is very talented! I had a traditional Indian wedding so my husband and I booked her for all 3 event dates. I was having a hard time finding a photographer in our budget and was so excited when I found Milana.
    She was always there early and always made sure she was familiar with the venue ahead of time. She took all of the pictures I wanted, plus more!! Milana did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my wedding pictures. She had my pictures to me VERY quickly. I get sooo many compliments on my wedding pictures, it makes me smile!! After the wedding festivities are over, all you have are the pictures. I'm very very happy we chose Milana to capture our special wedding moments.
    If you're looking for a reliable, talented, friendly, dedicated, hard-working photographer... MILANA IS THE ONE!! She won't let you down!

Sent on 05/05/2008