Mike Staff Productions Reviews

Mike Staff Productions 3
Mike Staff Productions 4
Mike Staff Productions 5

Kim · Married on 10/11/2016

We loved our photographer, he was very accommodating for our large wedding party and helped make our day so fun and exciting!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Big wedding party? No problem! We’re so happy that you’re happy. Congratulations!

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2016

We were very pleased with the DJ services provided by Mike Staff Productions. The DJ was incredibly kind and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding celebration fun for all of our guests.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding day, Meredith! FUN and professionalism is the name of our game.

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Mike Staff was absolutely phenomenal. We used them for all three of the services they provide: Videography, Photography, and DJ. We could not have worked with better people. Our pictures and video turned out amazing and I STILL get asked where we hired our DJ from because he did such an amazing job. Everyone was so kind, organized, professional, prompt in responses, and overall just fantastic to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for this awesome 5 star review, Kelsey! Sounds like you had a rockin' wedding, considering friends & family are STILL talking about your DJ! We love it! We were honored to be a part of your day. Happy Holidays, we wish you the best!

Sara · Married on 09/30/2016

We had DJ Kevin Joynt for our wedding in Greektown. He was AWESOME. I would highly recommend him and all of Mike Staff. They really care about good quality and we were not disappointed. The dance floor was never empty! He was able to read the mood of the room and kept everything moving.
    We also had Mike Staff do our uplighting and it was lovely as well!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Kevin said you’re AWESOME too, Sara! One of the best compliments we can get is that your dance floor was packed. We aim to give our clients the best service possible.

i am so amazed at the professionalism that this company shows. My fiancé and I just booked them and we couldn't be more excited. I have been to multiple events where they were both photo/DJ services and couldn't be happier with our decision!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Are you kidding? We were so excited to be a part of YOUR day! Thank you for having us. Not going to lie, we were pretty happy with your decision, too ;-)

Brian · Married on 09/24/2016

Seth was PERFECT. The DJ very much controls the energy and fun during the evening. Seth did a great job to make our perfect evening even better. Thank you.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day.

Laura · Married on 09/23/2016

Our first choice and only choice! They were so accommodating with us as we had multiple wedding date changes and a photographer change. We loved Jimi Siffin from the moment we met him. Third time was the charm and we were able to snag him for our DJ service. I was crazy micro-manager bride who pretty much compiled the entire wedding playlist. Jimi followed through while still doing his own thing and didn't disappoint! He was very responsive and patient and had our guests and the little ones dancing up a storm! We're so happy he was able to DJ our wedding and did an incredible job. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We appreciate an organized bride, Laura! Jimi loved working with you. Hey, he may have even picked up a few wedding playlist tips from you! Haha! Your hard work paid off, your wedding day was beautiful. We were honored to be a part of it. Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

From the beginning of our journey with Mike Staff Productions for a DJ for our wedding, it was the best experience! The staff was very organized, informative, and helped us chose a DJ that was the perfect fit with what we were looking for. Great resources for music were available to us and a planning packet helped the conversation with our DJ to make our wedding go smoothly. Our DJ was fun, experienced, professional and knew how to mix up the variety of music to keep everyone on the dance floor! We had so many compliments about how wonderful the DJ was. I highly recommend Mike Staff Productions for DJ services.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for this kind review, Lindsay! Our goal is to build relationships with our couples and we loved getting to know you. Planning a wedding can be stressful, right? We want to make sure brides and grooms are informed and feel comfortable (that’s where those packets come in haha) Thanks for choosing us to document your day, it was a privilege.

chrissy · Married on 09/16/2016

We selected Jonathan Vonjinovic to DJ our reception and we could not be happier with our choice! We LOVED him! Jonathan was polite, funny and he kept everything running smoothly. He watched the timeline for us so my husband and I could fully enjoy our reception. Jonathan's music selections were perfect and the dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Jon didn’t want you to worry about a thing, Chrissy! We take pride in doing more than playing the right music, we focus on making sure your wedding night is absolutely remarkable and we’re so happy it was. Thank you for making us a part of it.

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2016

Erick was the best!! He listened to everything we wanted and made the night awesome. He was fun, so easy to work with, and understanding of our taste. The experience with Mike Staff was great from beginning to end. We would recommend Erick to anyone. He is truly the best we have seen!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We like to brag about Erik too, Mandy! He loved your music choices and was honored to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for the awesome review & recommendation, it means the world to us.
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 09/16/2016

Listen to me when I tell you that I am a picky person and I had waited 7 years to marry my husband, which means I had A LOT of time to dream up my fantasy wedding and prepare all the details and picture the emotions and feelings of our wedding day. The number one thing I was not willing to settle on were the photographer, the videographer and the DJ - The people in charge of making sure that I would look back at all the beautiful details and remember the feelings and excitement and the person who would call us Mr. and Mrs. out loud for all our friends and family. Chris our photographer not only made us feel comfortable with just being us but also helped us come out of our shell a bit to get some pictures I never dreamed we'd look good in (haha) He is an exceptional person who really understood us and made not only our engagement photos but our entire wedding day stress free, from the moment he arrived he was completely in control and almost seemed like he could tell by my face when I wanted to know what was next. Randy was the reason we initially knew we had to have Mike Staff and I actually e-mailed him and said "We want you guys, only if you'll be our DJ" He always seemed more like a friend when I would contact him and made sure that I left each conversation feeling more confident than before. He did everything he said he was going to do and more. We have not received our video yet (Still on the timeline of how they said everything would go) but from what I have experienced so far I have no doubt that I will cry and laugh the first time I watch it and know that I chose the best company to capture such a perfect day. Thank you to everyone at Mike Staff for handling my never ending questions and hundreds of meetings with my ever famous binder with the most professional attitude that I am sure you cannot get from anywhere else.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

I don’t think you realize how big our smiles are after reading this, Cassondra! THANK YOU! This is why we do what we do, to make wedding dreams come true. We’re so happy to hear that Chris was such a great fit for your photography needs. While he does have a talented eye, you and your husband made it easy to capture the love. As for Randy -- isn’t it awesome that you got to choose him? The fact that he kept the night running smoothly and kept the dance floor backed is great, but knowing a friendship grew -- is even better!

Karen · Married on 09/10/2016

I used Mike Staff Productions for my wedding in Grand Rapids on 9/10/16. I cannot express how happy and pleased I was with this company. I had a lot of questions along the way and every person I talked to on the phone was very polite, courteous and patient with me. They are extremely professional and they have a great reputation for providing an upscale wedding DJ. I had DJ Jason Styles as my wedding DJ and he was WONDERFUL. My guests raved at how awesome my DJ was! He was no amateur either! He knew exactly what is expected to keep a wedding going. He was so nice and just had a great personality. Very, very likable. He was ready for any pop surprises and kept my wedding flowing perfectly and at ease. My wedding was spectacular and DJ Jason Styles was definitely a part of why my wedding was a success! Highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Karen, how do we begin to thank you for this awesome review? DJ Jason was pumped to be a part of your Grand Rapids wedding -- it’s such a cool town! The fact that your guests (and you) thought he knocked it out the park, makes our day! Whether a wedding is across the street or across the state, our goal is to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and excited. We wish you the best!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

I couldn't be happier with the service and quality of work that we received from Mike Staff Productions! We had the pleasure of working with Al as our DJ and he was phenomenal. He was extremely proactive in reaching out to our venue to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of and kept everyone dancing until the very last song. We also utilized the videography service and Greg was great as well! He was very easy to work with and we barely even noticed he was filming throughout the day. Our video came back very quickly and we've probably watched it 100 times already. We absolutely love it! We would highly recommend Mike Staff Productions to anyone looking for high quality work at affordable prices.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

100 times? SWEET! Why stop there, Ashley -- keep it going! It’s funny, you wouldn’t normally think going ‘unnoticed’ at a wedding would be a compliment but for us, it is! Knowing that Greg was able to blend in with your guests and capture the beauty of your day without interruption is exactly what we want to hear. We hope all your friends and family weren’t too tired out from all the dancing DJ Al had them doing, haha! We can’t thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your wedding and for this awesome review, it was our pleasure!

Ally · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Steve as our DJ from Mike Staff and he was great. People were on the dance floor all night! Before the wedding he was easy to get a hold of and very kind when answering all of my questions. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

A packed dance floor? That’s like music to our ears! DJ Steve enjoyed working with you ahead of your wedding and of course on the big day. Thanks for the kind words!

Emily · Married on 08/26/2016

We hired DJ Andrew through Mike Staff Productions, and he did an awesome job! We have gotten tons of compliments on the music he played. (The only "complaint" we got was that there were too many good songs, so people couldn't sit down, haha.) He was very flexible and easy to work with. The people we worked with at Mike Staff Productions were also great and very responsive to any questions we had.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Andrew doesn’t believe in sitting at weddings, kidding (not kidding)! I hope your guests had on their dancing shoes on! We’re thrilled you had a great experience and thank you for sharing that with others, Emily. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day.

Randy and Chris were the dj's at our recent wedding at Meadow Brook Hall. Randy was amazing from the first day we met him. His organization and professionalism put my mind at ease immediately. The day of our event Randy provided sound for the outdoor ceremony and emcee'd the reception. It was perfect.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Happy Bride = Happy DJ! Your right, your wedding at Meadow Brook Hall was perfect (and gorgeous)! You did a great job planning the biggest party of your life! Randy and Chris loved working with you and were honored to be a part of it.

Bridget · Married on 08/20/2016

DJ Al up in Traverse City was awesome! Our dance floor was packed all night! My husband and I kept wanting to take breaks dancing, but couldn't leave the dance floor because every song we wanted to take a break at kept us rocking! Thanks, Al!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Really? Does a review get better than this?! Although, we are sorry you were forced to show off your awesome dance moves all night, but that’s the price you pay when you're a rockin’ bride and groom and DJ Al is involved! (haha) Getting married in Traverse City is a dream, Bridget and it was our privilege to spend your wedding day with you.

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

Very happy! I would recommend :)

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Amy, this makes us very happy, too! Thank you!

Mianda · Married on 08/13/2016

Mike Staff is the BEST! We used their videography and DJ services and we are so glad we did. Every person at the company we interacted with was friendly, attentive, and very professional. We visited the Plymouth office when trying to book them. They had videos of every DJ on their staff so you could get a better idea of which DJ you wanted. We chose Wes, and he was awesome! He totally understood our style and was great with the remixes and mashups. We also had Rocky as our videographer and he was really nice. We haven't gotten our video back yet, but we have no doubt that we will love it.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We think you’re the BEST! Thanks so much for the kind words. We think it’s pretty cool that couples get to choose their DJ -- and we’re thrilled that process worked for you. You can’t go wrong with Wes! Rocky was honored to be a part of your wedding day, too. Thanks so much for having us.

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2016

Loved everything about Mike Staff Productions!! From the initial meeting, their professionalism showed. It continued on through phone conversations with our photographer, videographer and DJ! Eric, Rocky and Seth are fantastic to work with and made this part of the wedding planning easy for me! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Clearly you found out that we like to keep in touch, Sarah! Haha From the phone, to email, to the day of -- our goal is to make sure our brides and grooms are taken care of and it looks like you were -- talk about a ‘triple threat’ with Eric, Rocky and Seth! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day.

IS IS TRUE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FR AS THIS WAS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT THEY DID A GOOD JOB

Sent on 10/08/2015

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star review and having us be a part of your wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

Al Uryga with Mike Staff Productions had everyone dancing literally all night. He was fantastic. I could barely tear myself away from the dance floor. He took all of our suggestions and likes/dislikes and ran with it. We also had SO many wonderful compliments on the sound/acoustics at the ceremony (which was outside on a hill). All our guests heard everything perfectly. Definitely recommend Al and the rest of the Mike Staff team.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

So glad to hear Al rocked your wedding and that everyone had their dancing shoes on, Sarah -- especially YOU! There’s nothing like an outdoor wedding and when the sound is solid, that’s like icing on the cake. We can’t thank you enough for choosing Mike Staff Productions. We wish you the best.

Dayna · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely blown away by the D.J, service we recieved at our wedding! I will be recommending Mike Staff Productions to anyone who is in need of a D.J. who will make the party!

I was at frist a little nervous because I hadn't given our D.J. a list of music I wanted at the wedding, just a list of bands we like and a few songs that we would like to hear. Our D.J., Mike blew us away. He had everyone, and I mean everyone....(my 91 year old grandma) dancing all the way until the end of the night. No one wanted to leave. It was amazing.

He knew exactly what songs to play, and when. Everyone after raved about him and my cousin got his number for her wedding this December.

If you are looking for an outstanding D.J. company who makes you feel comfortable fromt he very first phone call, go with Mike Staff Productions. You will not be sorry!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

First off, your 91 year old grandma is AWESOME! What a great memory, having her out on the dance floor -- DJ Mike was loving that! Dayna - you, your family, your guests were such a great crowd and we were honored to be a part of your wedding. We can’t thank you enough for this glowing review. Each one of our DJ’s comes with experience and passion for the job and we’re so happy you felt that. You rock!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/05/2016

I really appreciated the professionalism and personalization I got with Mike Staff. Our DJ showed up well before he needed to and was able to touch base with me before the ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

This means so much, Emily! Each and every one of us take pride in professionalism and our goal is to make your wedding reflect you! (We also believe in showing up extra early haha) We wish you the best and are thrilled you allowed us to be a part of your day.

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2016

We were beyond impressed with everything Mike Staff did for us. It is such a hard thing to plan a wedding but they made it so easy (and affordable!!)

We had video, photograph, dj, and uplighting from Mike Staff. I don't think I can even come up with one complaint!! Our DJ Dave was an amazing host and kept the night moving for us! Our photographers Chris were amazing and captured so many amazing moments. Our videographer was so awesome and I was worried about him being so present and around all day but we didn't notice him (in a good way!!)

I honestly can't thank them enough for their amazing work all around :-) I would (and have/will be) recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You are AWESOME, Danielle! 4 services and 5 stars? We can’t thank you enough! Dave, Chris and the gang had such a great experience working with you and we’re thrilled to hear our team made your wedding day stress free (and affordable)! Thanks for spreading the good word and we wish you the best!