Mike Staff Productions Reviews

Mike Staff Productions 3
Mike Staff Productions 4
Mike Staff Productions 5

Jill · Married on 06/10/2017

We booked our photographer, videographer, and DJ from Mike Staff. They all were wonderful and exceeded our expectations! We do not have a single complaint about the service or the quality of what we received. The pictures are great, the video is amazing, and the DJ kept the dance floor packed the whole night! We can't thank you enough for making our day perfect and capturing the moments we will remember forever :)

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We’re speechless over here, Jill! No complaints on our end either, we LOVED working with you! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We hope you’ll cherish your photos, videos and memories for a lifetime. Thank you for choosing Mike Staff Productions.

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Mike Staff Productions for our DJ services at our wedding at Germania Place in Chicago just this past weekend. We had Mike Kaleta as our DJ and he did such an amazing job! He helped everything flow smoothly, and kept everyone on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast, and he was such a huge contributor to that! I would recommend him and Mike Staff Productions in a heartbeat. From start to finish we have received great service and responsiveness. My dad even threw a few surprises at the reception, and Mike helped all of that flow extremely well too. Mike was great about checking in with me, my husband, and my dad during the wedding to make sure everything went as we wanted it and that we were happy with all of his music choices. Such a great experience using Mike Staff Productions!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Nicole, we’re blushing over here - thank you! DJ Mike was honored to be a part of your wedding day at Germania Place (can you say gorgeous)!? He doesn’t settle for anything less than a packed dance floor and your guests had moves! We pride ourselves on providing more than just spinning great tunes - so that fact that you thought DJ Mike was an excellent Master of Ceremonies is music to our ears. Congrats!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Both the photographer and Videographer was very attentive throughout the day. Would highly recommend this company to do your wedding

Sent on 06/07/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We’re happy that you’re happy! Your kind review made our day and the fact that you’ll recommend us is just AWESOME! We hope you love your wedding pictures and video as much as we loved being a part of your big day.

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

First off, this company is beyond professional. You are able to choose the DJ, photographer and videographer out of a selection of talented professionals. It will exceed your expectations. Our DJ did an AMAZING job keeping the dancefloor full. The music selection was great. He didn't let anybody request weird things without my approval(bride). Not only that but we really put the DJ on the spot when we decided to incorporate a wedding feud game into our reception and had him be the host. He exceeded pur expectations with that as well. All while being in emotional termoil because he had lost his grandfather that morning and did not let on for one second! He is the best DJ you could possibly hope for. The videographer was equally amazing. our wedding video is wonderful and he managed to capture everything it seems! The video brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it. I definitely would have regretted not having a videographer and as a bonus the quality is fabulous. We are so happy we chose mike staff productions.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

First off, we love you Sara! I don’t think any of our DJ’s would pass up the opportunity to be a ‘game show host’ for the night! We’re so thrilled you had a great experience with our team and thank you for being understanding & caring over the loss of his Grandfather. We love our jobs and are fully committed to the couples who allow us to be a part of their wedding day. Speaking of jobs -- sounds like your videographer NAILED IT if the tears keep falling (in a good way of course)! This 5 star rating means the world to us. We were honored to work with you.

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike Staff is great! Very organized and easy to work with! Tim helped us pick our DJ/Photo/Video and he really made sure to help us pick the right entertainment! DJ Mike was amazing! He kept people dancing on the dance floor until past 1am! I've had nothing but great feedback with his music choices for the night :) We had Diego/Donna for photo and they were really great. They had a vision for pictures but also listened when we wanted to change it up. The pictures came out great! And we had Gigi for video and she is a blast! She has great energy and made sure to make the videography fun! I can't wait to see how it comes out :) Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Mike told us your wedding reception was awesome - but dancing past 1am!? SWEET! Lauren, we truly appreciate this great review. We knew you’d be in good hands with Diego and Donna. One of our favorite things to do is bring a couples wedding vision to life, you’ll have these pictures forever after all! As for Gigi, she had just as much fun working with you as you did with her. Our team was honored to be a part of your wedding day.

David · Married on 04/29/2017

Try to look for a review that is less than 5 stars. It's impossible (I've tried), and there's a reason. Mike Staff provides a plethora of DJs to choose from that best fit your vibe, and are extremely professional and worth the money. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

While we do love those 5 golden stars, David - we love making people like you happy even more! We’re pumped you came in, found a DJ that fit your vibe and had a great night. We love our jobs and reviews like yours remind us why!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved Mike Staff Productions! Used them for our photography, videography and DJ! Could not be more happy. Our photos, done by Ryan, came out awesome! He was great to work with and we loved that he did our engagement shoot so we could meet him before the wedding. The videographer did great and our DJ, Jon, rocked it all night long. We got the pictures and video like a month after the wedding! We decided to check them out after reading reviews on this site and we are so happy we did! Very highly recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We’re squealing with joy over here, Sarah! Ryan had a great time getting to know you both and DJ Jon - well, let’s just say - he loves to rock so we’re thrilled he rocked your wedding. We don’t want to keep any of our couples waiting long to see their final product so thanks for this glowing review! Congrats, once again!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

No regrets! We very satisfied with our experience with Mike Staff. They were prompt with their responses and they were extremely professional. DJ Wes kept our dance floor packed all night! All of our guests continue to rave about him. Our photographer Chris R. took amazing pictures! She was very detail oriented and has a great work ethic. Shout out to our second photographer Chris. He also kept the ball rolling and created a fun atmosphere. I'm so impressed with Mike Staff. We had the best time at our wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Mary, you’re too kind! Thank you! Knowing that your guests were raving about DJ Wes a month after your wedding ROCKS. Chris R. and Chris make a great team (I mean, they have the same name) - they loved working with you. #NoRegrets

Sandy · Married on 04/08/2017

Diego and Mary Ann were wonderful to work with! We were nervous with what to expect that day and didn't think we'd be able to relax, but Diego helped us get there very quickly. We so appreciate them and their hard work! We would recommend them to anyone needing photography, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding photos. Our team enjoyed working with you!

Becky · Married on 03/11/2017

Our daughter got married March 2017 and Josh Baker did a fabulous job. Josh had a good feel for what our guests wanted. The dance floor was never empty the entire night. We received several comments from our guests about how much they liked Josh. This is the second time we’ve used Josh and Mike Staff Productions in the last two years and would highly recommend Josh.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your party again! We loved working with you and your family.

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

If you go through Mike Staff Productions, you know you'll get quality. Even knowing that, I couldn't have been happier or more impressed with our DJ, Dave L. He was super nice, and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going (the dance floor was occupied, the ENTIRE time). He was accommodating of our non-traditional song choices, and even let us edit some songs so they'd hit at the exact right moments during our ceremony and reception. I couldn't possibly say enough about him! Great job! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Dave L loves a packed dance floor and your song choices kept the partying going, Stephanie! Your wedding day is all about Y-O-U, we were just happy to be a part of it. Thanks for this awesome review.

michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

James K was our DJ and MC for our wedding at the Iroquois Club. He was very responsive and paid close attention to detail. He was accommodating to me by asking me what I needed during the reception. He was attentive to the crowd and even gave a shout out to my husbands grandparents for their anniversary and my cousins birthday. He has a nice calm voice that got everyone's attention. He played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Overall, James was a great addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

It was really special that you allowed DJ James K to be a part of your wedding from start to finish! Our DJ team loves playing awesome music but making sure the wedding day flows perfectly, is something we pride ourselves on. How nice of you to throw such a great party for your grandparents anniversary and cousins birthday! ;-) We wish you the best!

Sherry · Married on 11/27/2016

Mike Staff Productions is by far above the rest! From the moment I started working with them I knew I made the right decision. There was literally not one request they could not accommodate. Every single person on their team assisted and never once made me feel like my requests were too much from beginning to end. They found a way and always made it work with no excuses or issues and produced an AMAZING and impressive wedding video. I am very grateful for Mike Staff Productions and I would and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs any service they so professionally provide. Thank you, especially to Erik and Jason, who put up with me for the long haul, granted all of my crazy requests and produced perfection!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

WOW! We love you, Sherry! We can’t thank you enough for this incredible review and trusting your wedding day in our hands. Erik and Jason loved working with you, along with the rest of our team. We love what you said ‘NO EXCUSES’ -- that may have to become our new motto! Keep watching that wedding video and soaking in all of the memories! Hope married life is treating you well, we wish you the best!

Anne · Married on 11/18/2016

Mike Staff Productions provided us with Phillip for our wedding DJ. He was fantastic! As soon as we arrived at the reception hall, Phillip was there to greet us to ensure the evening ran smoothly. He was very professional and kept the night moving. We had discussed the type of music we wanted play prior to the event and Phillip had the dance floor packed the entire night. Our wedding reception was a dream. Everyone was dancing and having a blast the whole night. All of our friends and family still comment on how much fun our reception was. We would absolutely use Mike Staff Productions again and recommend them to all our friends and family.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. Phil had a great time with you and Tim!

Lyndsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Couldn't be happier with our 2 photographers, Dennis and Glen, and our DJ Josh. They were all very professional and well organized. The DJ kept everything moving smoothly. We highly recommend going through Mike Staff.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Professional and organized is the name of our game -- well, it’s really Mike Staff Productions -- but we love making sure your wedding day is a smooth operation! Thanks for the great review, Lyndsey. We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

My photographers and videographer were just what I wanted. Incredibly responsive any time I had a question and I had to change some things about my location for photos last minute and add time to my package and they were incredibly accommodating. Another plus, I got 15 teaser photos two weeks after my wedding and the rest will come on our one month anniversary. Very fast for wedding photos! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We have a need for speed, Kelly! We also love a good tease ;-) kidding!!!! Thrilled to hear our photography and videography team made your day stress free, that’s our job! Thank you for this 5 star review and allowing us to be a part of your day.
  • Amber Z

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

Mike Staff did the videography for our wedding. The videographer was really nice and did a great job, we enjoyed having him at the wedding. Our video turned out great, I'm so happy with it!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Amber, you’re the best! We love that you love your wedding video. We hope it’s an heirloom you’ll cherish for a lifetime. Did you know that 93% of couples who don’t get a wedding video regret it? You’re not one of them! Yay!

Leigh · Married on 10/29/2016

Best! Wedding! DJ/MC! Ever! We had a fantastic time at our wedding and our Randy was a huge part of making it such a fabulous night. He wasn't just a DJ but an MC. He understood exactly what we wanted and Nailed it! The dance floor stayed packed all night. He was professional and fit in perfectly with our bridal party and guests. Super energetic and funny. I don't think we can say enough good things about him.
    Mike Staff Productions in general. Easy to make an appointment with. We loved that we could watch videos of various DJs and videographers. It gave us the ability to chose the right person we thought we fit our style and vision.
    Definitely recommend Mike Staff Productions.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Best! Review! Ever! We’re all about making your wedding day perfect, that’s why we love showing couples video profiles of our team. Sounds like DJ Randy was a perfect fit!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2016

BEST. WEDDING. MUSIC. EVER!!! We had an awesome time at our wedding and Tim Stolkey was a huge factor in making it a perfect night! The dance floor never stopped! We got sooooo many compliments from people raving about the great playlist and flow of the music. Tim did an awesome job with everything! He is not only a great DJ, but a great MC/host. He is professional and fits right in with the wedding guest crowd. It was clear that Tim put a lot of time into his preparation to make sure the night went off without a hitch. He worked with us directly to make sure he understood the music we wanted played, the timeline we wanted to follow, and he practiced all the bridal party names and nailed them. The night of the wedding he did an awesome job of keeping everyone and everything on schedule. He also made sure everyone giving speeches felt very comfortable with the equipment and timing. At the end of the night people cheered for "one more song!" and Tim responded with the best track! Such a fun night thanks to Tim. We would personally recommend Tim to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

YOU’RE. THE. BEST! Seriously. This review made our day, Stephanie. We love hearing you were able to sit back, relax and enjoy your wedding day while DJ Tim kept the party going. Is there any better way to end a wedding then your guests chanting, “one more song”? I think not! We wish you the best.

Brianna · Married on 10/14/2016

Book Mike Staff Productions for your wedding day! They really know what they are doing, and the customer service is fantastic! We absolutely loved our DJ, DJ Dave! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We hope everyone takes your (great) advice, Brianna! DJ Dave loved working with you, too. Thanks for making us a part of your wedding day.

Kim · Married on 10/11/2016

We loved our photographer, he was very accommodating for our large wedding party and helped make our day so fun and exciting!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Big wedding party? No problem! We’re so happy that you’re happy. Congratulations!

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2016

We were very pleased with the DJ services provided by Mike Staff Productions. The DJ was incredibly kind and willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding celebration fun for all of our guests.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We loved being a part of your wedding day, Meredith! FUN and professionalism is the name of our game.

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Mike Staff was absolutely phenomenal. We used them for all three of the services they provide: Videography, Photography, and DJ. We could not have worked with better people. Our pictures and video turned out amazing and I STILL get asked where we hired our DJ from because he did such an amazing job. Everyone was so kind, organized, professional, prompt in responses, and overall just fantastic to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Thank you for this awesome 5 star review, Kelsey! Sounds like you had a rockin' wedding, considering friends & family are STILL talking about your DJ! We love it! We were honored to be a part of your day. Happy Holidays, we wish you the best!

Sara · Married on 09/30/2016

We had DJ Kevin Joynt for our wedding in Greektown. He was AWESOME. I would highly recommend him and all of Mike Staff. They really care about good quality and we were not disappointed. The dance floor was never empty! He was able to read the mood of the room and kept everything moving.
    We also had Mike Staff do our uplighting and it was lovely as well!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

DJ Kevin said you’re AWESOME too, Sara! One of the best compliments we can get is that your dance floor was packed. We aim to give our clients the best service possible.

i am so amazed at the professionalism that this company shows. My fiancé and I just booked them and we couldn't be more excited. I have been to multiple events where they were both photo/DJ services and couldn't be happier with our decision!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Are you kidding? We were so excited to be a part of YOUR day! Thank you for having us. Not going to lie, we were pretty happy with your decision, too ;-)