Mike Staff Productions Reviews

Mike Staff Productions 3
Mike Staff Productions 4
Mike Staff Productions 5

Samantha · Married on 07/29/2017

Dave was organized, prompt, engaged and entertaining. He was very personable and kept the music going. We all loved him!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Organized, prompt, engaged and entertaining? Those are 4 of our favorite qualities! So happy Dave was such a great fit for your wedding, Samanta! We were honored to be a part of your day -- congratulations and enjoy being a newlywed!

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2017

My wife and I chose Mike Staff because they were a local company and were recommended by a few friends. We are so happy we went with them! From our initial meeting all the way to the "thank you" text we got from our DJ Kevin, the day after our wedding, we could not be more pleased. They were accommodating, friendly, and answered all of our questions. The process was fun, professional, and efficient. Our DJ Kevin was amazing! He did both our ceremony and reception with such ease. He played great music for all age groups that kept everyone dancing all night! Mike Staff Productions and Kevin C. are at the top of our recommendation list!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Does this review get any better? "Fun, processional and efficient"... That's everything our team strives to be! THANK YOU! We are so happy the both of you had such a great experience with our company and most importantly with DJ Kevin! It's so great to hear you had friends that used our services before and recommended Mike Staff to you. We're grateful for their recommendation and that you and your wife are now a part of the Mike Staff Productions family! Cheers to long and happy marriage, thank you for working with us!

Aline · Married on 07/22/2017

We had Craig as our main photographer, John as our videographer and Randy as our DJ, I can't say enough good things about them, they all made our day easy and fun, my husband and I are still in awe with their professionalism and our guests are still talking about how great Randy was in our party.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

This is the kind of feedback we LOVE to hear, Aline! So happy you loved your team and that they were able to make your day stress-free. Randy loves a good party and he told us your wedding ROCKED! Congrats and we wish you the best!

Devan · Married on 07/22/2017

Just awesome. Working with Mike Staff is very easy - we loved that they sent us videos of the different DJs who were available for our date so that we could a get a sense of who would match our style and vibe the best. DJ Josh Baker was fantastic. We had a phone conversation with him the week before to go over the detailed planning form that Mike Staff provided, and after that we knew were in excellent hands.
    On our wedding day, Josh helped with a bit of the coordination and schedule/timing behind the scenes, which we appreciated, and once the dance floor opened it never really emptied! From a music standpoint, he did a great job of listening to us and our tastes, but also reading the room and knowing what people liked. He was mixing music on the fly, and when he saw that a song didn't have quite the impact he was hoping for, he seamlessly transitioned into another one. He graciously played a few minutes extra for us at the end of the night, and we had many guests raving about what a fun dance floor he created. Thank you DJ Josh Baker!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We’re just going to go ahead and say that *you’re* AWESOME, Devan! From your first phone call with Josh, to his coordination assistance, even the way Josh mixed the tunes at your reception -- we are thrilled to hear you loved your Mike Staff Productions experience from start to finish and noticed all of the details we carried out to make sure your wedding was extra special. Oh and when a party is going strong: Must. Keep. Dancing. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

We bundled DJ, Photography, and Videography using Mike Staff Productions and are so thrilled with our experience! We used Ca'Re Settles as our main photographer, and Ashli Cathey was our second shooter. Ca'Re stayed with me and the girls while we were getting ready and for pre-ceremony photos, including my first look with my dad. Ashli spent the hours before the ceremony with my husband and his groomsmen. Both Ca'Re and Ashli were extremely enthusiastic and engaged with us and our guests throughout the entire wedding day! They even got on the dance floor a few times to celebrate with us! Kyle Zagata was our amazing DJ. From the second he opened up the dance floor to the end of the reception, there were people up and dancing the entire time. He did a great job of reading the vibe of the reception and choosing songs to keep it moving along, and catering to all ages and genres of music. Kyle was very friendly and chatty with our guests, which made it feel like he was a part of our wedding, not just working at it! We only had the videographer for 3 hours, so we did not get to talk to him very much, but our guests told us that he did a great job capturing the cocktail hour while we were off taking pictures on the golf course. We can't wait to see all of the footage that he took that day! The editing team for the videography got back to us very quickly about choosing songs for each part of our footage, and their response to our questions was very quick. We received a sneak peek of our photos (15 photos) thirteen days after the wedding, and we are already in love! We get the rest of our photos on the one month anniversary of our wedding (August 22), and we cannot wait! I cannot rave enough about our positive experience with Mike Staff and the convenience of bundling all services together so that each staff member already knew each other, worked well together, and my husband and I had nothing to worry about the entire wedding day because we trusted them!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We cannot rave enough about YOU, Jennifer! Wow, you knocked our socks off with this review. *This* is why we do what we do -- to make weddings worry free, fun and to create memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mike Staff Productions. Our favorite part -- how much you LOVED the bundling all 3 services! People bundle TV, internet and phone -- why not DJ, photography and videography!? We believe in that ‘teamwork’ approach. What you said here, “my husband and I had nothing to worry about the entire wedding day because we trusted them!” is the biggest compliment we could ever ask for! Thank you for working with us, enjoy your time as newlyweds!

Kristie · Married on 07/22/2017

Mike Staff is a wonderful company to do your wedding! We had DJ, Photography, and Videography all by Mike Staff and they all did an AMAZING JOB!! :) :) They will go the extra mile with you, like they did with me, my (now) husband, and family, to make your day go perfect! They handle everything with professionalism and mannerism and will give you the wedding you have always wanted. Thank you Mike Staff!! :)

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We loved working with you, Kristie! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your day! We loved providing you with the triple threat -- DJ, Photo and Video! Your review means the world to us. We take pride in our experience and are so happy were served in making your wedding day go so smoothly! Enjoy being a newlywed!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

They were extremely easy to work with and played all the songs we asked for. He really got the vibe we were looking for! One thing I appreciated was that we decided to ask them last minute (about 6:00 PM on Thursday before a Saturday wedding) for a microphone and someone picked up the phone and took care of it immediately. I figured it would be after hours but they still had someone to help me out. Also our DJ heard me mention my song with my dad was a family tradition and he included that information before our dance. Honestly one of my favorite vendors that I worked with during my wedding planning!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

It’s all about ‘Good Vibes’, Elizabeth and we’re so happy your DJ was able to set the mood you were looking for. When it comes to last minute requests, we got you covered, no questions asked. We’ve been working weddings for 20 years and know last minute details are crucial, we were happy to help. Finally, we are so happy to hear your DJ was able to create a special moment before your father, daughter dance. Your wedding day is all about your love story and family coming together and we love bringing that to life for our couples. Congratulations and thank you for this glowing review.

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Kevin was AMAZING!!! We had 18 in our bridal party and that can be overwhelming for anyone but he didn't even miss a beat. Kevin bumped the music and made EVERYONE have a great time. My bridesmaids all basically fell in love with him by the end of the night. 10/10 the best wedding ever. We love you Kevin!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Kevin thought YOU were amazing, Jenna *and* your entire 18 person bridal party! (WOW! LOL) Oh, I should mention that Kevin started blushing after reading this review -- he doesn’t try to get bridesmaids to fall for him but sometimes it happens! #KiddingNotKidding We can’t thank you enough for choosing Mike Staff Productions to be a part of your special day. We wish you the best.

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We hired Mike Staff Productions for photography and DJ services and never looked back. From our first visit to the wedding day, Lisamarie Cerny (Photography) and Tim Stolkey (DJ) were easy to work with and truly took the time to get to know us and the ways that they could help make our vision come to life. Lisa captured the most amazing photos from our day. She is creative and was always one step ahead of us; some of our favorite images were those natural moments taken when we didn't even realize she was there. Tim was a huge hit with our family and friends. He was great at reading the room, getting to know our family members and our wedding party and was a pro at pronouncing even the trickiest names! Tim also kept us on track throughout the evening and was great at communicating with our venue staff and family so that everyone was aware of where they needed to be and what was happening next. We could not say enough about these two and about the company as a whole. Our day would not have been as smooth and as memorable without Lisa and Tim as a part of it. 5 stars for Mike Staff Productions - they are every bit of what they advertise and a whole lot more!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

How do we begin to thank you for this amazing review? Weddings are our passion and we loved working with you, Sarah! The fact that you appreciate Lisamarie capturing those natural moments when you don’t know she’s lookings or Tim going the extra mile to communicate with the venue means so much to us. We pride ourselves on making sure the entire day is the best it can be. Please know we are grateful for each one of those 5 stars. We wish you the best!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike Staff Productions is truly an amazing company. They care for their clients as if they are family.
    I had the pleasure of working with Tim leading up to our wedding. He was so much help with everything we needed to accomplish as our day got closer.
    Unfortunately, my fiance was involved in a very serious car accident 3 weeks before we were supposed to say "I DO." He had to have 6 surgeries and has been hospitalized for 2 weeks now. When he is discharged from the hospital he will then need several months of in-patient rehab at a facility. I knew that his medical expenses would be through the roof and we could use every penny we could find. I asked for a full refund for the money we had paid. Without hesitation, Tim refunded us all of our money.
    I would definitely recommend Mike Staff Productions to anyone who is looking for vendors for their wedding. I look forward to working with them when my fiance has made a full recovery.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Kelly, our hearts are breaking over here. We are all very thankful to hear your fiancé is in recovery, that’s what matters. Our team at Mike Staff Productions is one big, happy family and we certainly carry that relationship over with our clients. It was our pleasure to help you in your time of need. We are truly looking forward to working with you again soon. Our thoughts are with you and your family as your fiancé makes a full recovery.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Randy was our DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal! We didn't give him much to go on and he nailed it 100% and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

It’s a great feeling leaving the music selection to the wedding DJ -- one less thing you had to worry about, right Amanda? Randy loved working with you, said your wedding was awesome -- glad he nailed it for ya. Thank you for trusting us & choosing us for your big day! Enjoy being Newlyweds!

Blair · Married on 07/01/2017

As the groom, I was charged with finding us the perfect DJ (and uplighting) for our wedding. I knew coming in that a few of my friends and I were particularly picky about music choice so it wasn't going to be easy. In particular, I was worried about finding a professional who could find the right balance between keeping the older guests entertained while also strategically playing to our somewhat young crowd (avg age = ~25). After searching far and wide, we finally settled on Mike Staff Productions and never looked back. The video interviews were the perfect way to screen candidates and finding Kyle Zagata was one of the best decisions we made for our big night. From our initial phone conversation to the last song, Kyle was a true pleasure to work with. He was passionate about making everything perfect and was there to help every step of the way. Our dance floor was packed from the first song until they kicked us out at 1am! Our reception venue coordinators confidentially told us afterward that we were were the first ones to actually keep the party rocking until closing time so far this summer! So big thank you to Kyle. I would recommend him and Mike Staff to anyone looking for fun and professional DJ. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Sounds like you NAILED your wedding duties, Blair! We certainly give you an A+! Haha We can’t thank you enough for trusting Mike Staff Productions with your big day and we’re thrilled to hear we met your DJ expectations! Kyle is a fun dude and has a great knack for the reading the room, good choice! Speaking of that, we’re glad you loved the video profiles. Sounds like he was a great fit and who doesn’t love a packed dance floor? Your recommendation means the world to us. We wish you the best.

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

We are so happy that we used Mike Staff for our wedding DJ. Evan exceeded our expectations!! We want to plan another party so we can hire Evan to DJ for us. From the 45-minute phone call the week before the wedding, to coordinating events the day of, Evan was OUTSTANDING! We had a few last minute things come up the week before the wedding, but with a simple text it was east to keep Evan in the loop. He was very responsive and made sure our big day went as smooth as possible. We will definitely recommend DJ Evan and Mike Staff to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You rock, Alyssa -- and clearly your wedding did, too! We are thrilled to hear Evan was a great fit, kept the night organized and pumped up the party! All of our DJs take pride in keeping in touch with their couples so a reception can run as smoothly as yours did! Get to planning that post-wedding bash! HAHA You know the number to call to reserve Evan ;-) Thanks so much for choosing Mike Staff Productions!

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not be more pleased with Mike Staff Productions. Our Photographer (Mark and Mike), Videographer (Nick) and DJ (Bob) were all from the Mike Staff team. All 4 gentleman exceeded every expectation we had. Their work is incredible, they guided us through every step of the way and helped make our day seamless. Going with Mike Staff is a no brainer for all of your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You were a triple threat, Lindsay -- DJ, Photo and Video?! We love it! Having three services from one company certainly helps create that seamless experience on what can be a whirlwind day. We’re so glad that company was US! Sounds like you had a rockin’ team and your wedding was lovely! We wish you the best -- enjoy being a newlywed! :)

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Pat was absolutely phenomenal!! Exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond the entire night! I will recommend them up and down for any event! Thank you for making our big day amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Michelle, this review is above and beyond! Thank you for allowing us to work with you -- Pat had such a great time. As for your recommendation, what else can we say? Other than, YOU ROCK! We wish you the best.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Mike Staff Productions for our DJ and I would HIGHLY recommend them. More specifically, Michael Kasey was our wedding DJ on Saturday, June 24, 2017 and I just wanted to write to review how AMAZING he was. Our dance floor was full from the second open dancing started until the last song ended. Everyone raved about how fun he was and what a great time they had. I would recommend him and Mike Staff to anyone looking for a fun and easygoing, yet professional DJ. He was AWESOME!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We want to write you back, Jennifer and say THANK YOU! Michael said your wedding was a giant party thanks to all of the dancing machines that packed the dance floor. We are so happy to hear your guests were raving about your DJ. We take pride in creating the perfect marriage (pun intended haha) of fun and professionalism! Thanks for choosing Mike Staff Productions.

Meredith · Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ was amazing! Got TONS of compliments on the Dj and song selections. Had us partying all night long!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Meredith, there’s nothing we love more than a great party at a wedding and we’re thrilled yours ROCKED! Thanks for the great review (we love 5 stars) and thanks for choosing Mike Staff Productions.

Allyson · Married on 06/24/2017

I would highly recommend this company. My day was perfect and they were a huge part of that!

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You’re wedding was beautiful, Allyson! We were honored to be a part of your day -- thank you for the 5 star rating and your awesome recommendation. We wish you all the best!

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Mike Staff for our DJ, photographer, and videographer, and could not be more happy with how everything turned out! Everyone was so helpful with answering questions and providing suggestions, and everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We are so happy we chose Mike Staff and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We loved working with you, Alyssa! We cannot thank you enough for this glowing review and making the decision to work with us. We also love hearing that bundling our services made your wedding day run smoothly. Can’t go wrong with one stop shopping! Enjoy being newlyweds and congrats!

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

We loved Mike Staff Productions! We used Shannon and Mark as our wedding photographers and they were great to work with! Shannon made me feel so relaxed throughout the whole day and was so flexible to work with. We would highly recommend her and Mark for wedding photography!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We hope your wedding pictures are everything you dreamed of, Liz! Being relaxed and comfortable on the big day is a must and we’re so happy Shannon and Mark brought those relaxing vibes to your day. Cheers on being newlyweds, enjoy every minute. We were honored to be a part of your day.

Allison · Married on 06/18/2017

We were so pleased from start to finish with our interactions with the Mike Staff crew. We hired Bob as our DJ and he really kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor. He helped keep our day running smoothly and was very entertaining. When we first met with the staff to choose our DJ they had videos of all the DJs so we could get a feel for each person's style which was extremely helpful. They were professional, organized and impressive. We could tell they really have a passion for their profession. Our only regret is that we didn't hire them as our photographer (unfortunately we had already hired someone). We would highly recommended Mike Staff to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Bob loved working with you, Allison and so did the rest of our team! We love getting feedback about our video profiles. It’s all about finding the best fit between a DJ and a couple and it sounds you chose wisely :) And you’re right, we have a passion for great customer service and creating great wedding memories! Thanks for working with us.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Vendor/Client interactions can't get any easier than they are with Mike Staff Productions. After the initial consultation (our first, and last for DJ services), payments could be done online. The best is that the DJ calls the client and gets to know the couple and what they like and the atmosphere they want to create. So when the DJ starts your event, he already feels like family. Kurt was our DJ, and he is, without a doubt, the BEST! He's a pro with tons of experience, yet he acts like your event is his first - he has so much enthusiasm. I can't say enough good about Kurt and Mike Staff!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Kim, I’m not sure if this review can get any better! THANK YOU! We are like one big happy family here at Mike Staff Productions and want our clients to feel the love, too! As far as Kurt is concerned, he’s got some energy doesn’t he? Haha He was honored to be a part of your wedding. We wish you the best - you’re a part of the Mike Staff Family now!

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

Kevin was a fantastic DJ. He did a great job reading the crowd and also took requests and didn't play the type of music I had said we didn't really want to hear (such as line dancing, e.g., Cha Cha Slide). We are very happy we went with Mike Staff and I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

You don’t want it, we won’t play it, that’s how we roll! Kevin had a great time at your wedding, Lisa and loved taking all the requests from your guests, they had awesome ones! Thanks so much for the recommendation and we loved being a part of your day.

Jill · Married on 06/10/2017

We booked our photographer, videographer, and DJ from Mike Staff. They all were wonderful and exceeded our expectations! We do not have a single complaint about the service or the quality of what we received. The pictures are great, the video is amazing, and the DJ kept the dance floor packed the whole night! We can't thank you enough for making our day perfect and capturing the moments we will remember forever :)

Sent on 07/23/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

We’re speechless over here, Jill! No complaints on our end either, we LOVED working with you! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We hope you’ll cherish your photos, videos and memories for a lifetime. Thank you for choosing Mike Staff Productions.

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Mike Staff Productions for our DJ services at our wedding at Germania Place in Chicago just this past weekend. We had Mike Kaleta as our DJ and he did such an amazing job! He helped everything flow smoothly, and kept everyone on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast, and he was such a huge contributor to that! I would recommend him and Mike Staff Productions in a heartbeat. From start to finish we have received great service and responsiveness. My dad even threw a few surprises at the reception, and Mike helped all of that flow extremely well too. Mike was great about checking in with me, my husband, and my dad during the wedding to make sure everything went as we wanted it and that we were happy with all of his music choices. Such a great experience using Mike Staff Productions!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mike Staff Productions's reply:

Nicole, we’re blushing over here - thank you! DJ Mike was honored to be a part of your wedding day at Germania Place (can you say gorgeous)!? He doesn’t settle for anything less than a packed dance floor and your guests had moves! We pride ourselves on providing more than just spinning great tunes - so that fact that you thought DJ Mike was an excellent Master of Ceremonies is music to our ears. Congrats!