Mike & Emily String Duo Reviews

1 User photo

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 05/30/2021

Beautiful Duo For Our Big Day

Mike & Emily really brought together our wedding ceremony from start to finish. They were super helpful with providing us a music list to choose from and even played a song off the list. Mike & Emily kicked off our cocktail hour and played until our reception. They provided a beautiful ambiance to both our ceremony and cocktail hour for all to enjoy and we couldn't be happier to have them part of our big day!
    Allie F. Married on 04/09/2021

Talented, Accommodating, and a Lovely Feature at our Wedding

Mike and Emily are incredibly talented and were so easy and fun to work with. They learned songs for us and had a large repertoire already. We had a small micro wedding but they still had our family up and dancing. They artfully played beautiful ceremony music and switched gears for a fun cocktail hour. I would highly recommend!

Mike & Emily String Duo's reply:

Thank you so much, Allie! We had a wonderful time performing at your beautiful wedding. Thank you for having us!
    James M. Married on 12/14/2019

Greatest Band Ever

My wife put me in charge of booking the band. I chose Mike and hit a home run. Great selection of music from really talented musicians. Mike learned our wedding songs and really nailed them. He knew all the guest requests. You can't beat these folks. You will not be disappointed. You'll be hero to your wife too.
    Charline N. Married on 10/12/2019

Great Talent

Mike and Emily are so talented. Their music added so much to our ceremony. They were so professional and prompt. Working with them was as wonderful as their music. Plus, they are so attractive. They really added to a most beautiful day.
    Susanna T. Married on 08/31/2019

Romantic Touch

Mike and Emily were a perfect romantic touch to my beautiful day. They were so elegant and their music was wonderful. Mike was so easy to deal with. He responded to my inquiry immediately and listened carefully to my wishes. He understood that this was my special day and that I was nervous. He was calming and reassuring. He delivered 110%. I recommend him highly.
    Susanna I. Married on 08/17/2019

Happy Bride

We hired Mike to play at our cocktail hour. He has an amazing voice. You have to hear him. He plays a wide range of classic songs that everyone knows and loves. So easy to deal with and totally dependable. Mike added a perfect touch to our wedding. I will be hiring him for private parties at my home. I am that pleased with him
    Joan R. Married on 02/11/2019

Best Musicians Ever

Mike and Emily added so much to our wedding. Their music was a perfect and classy as they are. So easy to communicate with and so accommodating. I cannot praise them enough. If you want to add some real class to your ceremony book them.