Mike Christ Photography & Design Reviews

23 | Pittsburgh, PA

23 Reviews for Mike Christ Photography & Design

Lauren Mckitrick · Married on 02/02/2020

Fantastic!

Mike was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. He was such a pleasure to work with and gave us the most amazing photos. He consulted with us multiple times before hand to go over exactly what we wanted and make sure we had a solid timeline so everything went smoothly on the big day. He was very professional but kept things fun. Our friends and family told us multiple times how much they loved him, and he kept us laughing all day. I think most importantly it was his genuine personality that really made us comfortable, which made it easy to be in front of a camera all day. I would 100% recommend him (and already have!) to anyone looking for a stress-free experience and beautiful photos.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/28/2019

Mike is the actual BEST!

Mike was INCREDIBLE to work with from the engagement session all the way through our big day. His personality is infectious and we even received TONS of compliments from our guests on his amazing photography style. He is equally fun and fantastic at his job and it is very evident just how much he loves what he does. We greatly enjoyed getting to know him and were thrilled with our wedding day experience. We will definitely be reaching out again for our future photo needs. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Jahna Steiner · Married on 11/16/2019

Jahna Steiner

Mike is wonderful to work with. He works to ensure we love everything from the location of our family photos to the style of each photo. The finished product is excellent quality. Communication leading up to, during and after photos is easy, detailed and responsive. All in all, a great experience and great value.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Dayana

Dayana Lardo · Married on 11/01/2019

Terrific Experience All Around

Mike is super great to work with! Easy to talk to and could see the exact vision I was looking for. All around an amazing experience and would highly recommend his services!
    Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jessica Schwab · Married on 10/19/2019

Thanks Mike!

Mike was wonderful to work with and is incredibly talented. Our wedding pictures are beautiful, he's very responsive and a lot of fun to work with. I hope to use him again in the future.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

So Much Fun!

Mike was so much fun to work with! We only got a few teasers pictures so far, but what we have, we love! He totally captured how we felt that day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bionca · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Mike!

Thank you so much for capturing every moment of our day. We thank you and your team for an amazing day together snapping photos and just celebrating such a glorious day with kevin and I. You are such a kind person and we felt so comfortable with you. We look forward to seeing some photos soon. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding photographer we could have asked for!

We were so happy with Mike as our wedding photographer! We also opted for the second photographer and we are so glad we did. Our photos turned out amazingly, exactly as we hoped! I also appreciate the extreme amount of patience he had with us, as we stumbled through planning our own wedding and weren't exactly the most organized. Will recommend Mike and his second photographer to anyone I know!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Sean · Married on 05/10/2019

Professional + Creative + Care = Great Experience

I've now hired Mike for several projects due to his commitment to excellence. Presentation for my career is very important and key to branding. He isn't a photographer by a confidant in the process. He went above and beyond to ensure we had the right look and feel.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Taryn Delaney · Married on 01/05/2019

An Exceptional Photographer

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding -- I feel blessed to have had him as our photographer. He took the time to talk with me over the phone several times about what I wanted prior to our wedding day, as well as corresponded via email with me to answer any questions that we had.
    He went to the chapel to check out the lighting and the venue prior to the wedding. On our wedding day, he arrived early and took some amazing pictures, then was there while I was getting ready. He took a picture of my mother that I will treasure forever, as well as one of my father and my husband.
    The pictures from the ceremony and from the reception I will treasure forever. There are about 800 of them, I believe.
    I would recommend Mike for his enthusiasm, professionalism, skill, personality, and overall services. A wonderful photographer!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jason Sigal · Married on 01/01/2019

Top notch creativity

Mike makes you feel like an old friend and always seems to know what you're thinking before you say it. He has a nack for getting the right shot and is able to edit photos and create a truly timeless memory. If you want to avoid regret hire Mike!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Summer · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing photos

Mike is an amazing photographer, he captured everything I wanted and much more! We had a blast doing our engagement photos and even more fun at the wedding! Can’t wait to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Ashton · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience, would recommend!

My husband and I SO enjoyed working with Mike! He really took the time to get to know us and our story, making our wedding day so much more fun and relaxing as it felt like a friend was photographing us. And he did a fantastic job on our photos! There so were many great moments captured in such elegant and unique ways, I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ksenia · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Mike was a great experience! We started with getting our engagement pictures done back in December and then he photographed our wedding in July. He is very fun and easy to work with, yet very professional. He made us feel at ease and encouraged us to have fun while taking photos so they ended up being very lively. We discussed different ideas before the wedding and told him what we wanted abs got exactly what we asked for.
    We will definitely be calling him again once we need more pictures taken!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/25/2017

Mike's work is great and he's a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Emily · event on: 09/22/2017

Loved this shoot! Mike took us to the coolest spots and kept us laughing the entire time! He works hard to get the best photo!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Mike on a trash the dress shoot. He's creative and has a great eye! He scoped out some interesting spots to shoot at and the outcome was something really unique and special. You'll enjoy working with Mike, he's professional and laid back which results in a comfortable experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Mike is an exceptional professional! Not only does he have a great eye for beauty, but he is very personable as well. He put our family at ease right away, and was able to get some amazing shots of our daughter. We would love to have him shoot another special occasion for us again!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Heather · Married on 08/18/2017

Mike Christ is exactly the kind of professional you'll want to take your photos on your wedding day (or any other day you can justify memorializing!). He has impeccable taste and the kind of eye that can turn even a regular moment into the extraordinary. You will feel your most beautiful, be blown away by how you translate on camera, and you'll want to frame absolutely everything! He's dependable, fun, and, quite simply, incredibly talented. Do yourself a favor!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike shot our company’s professional headshots for use in our website, directory, and marketing material. He was very efficient and skilled, as he was able to quickly photograph all new hires and staff with a professional look! I love the photo; many coworkers and I have used them for our personal LinkedIn photos as well.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Brian · Married on 08/13/2016

Mike is very passionate about his work, and produces very fine work. We were pleased with everything!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Megan · Married on 09/29/2008

Loooooved the mommy and daughter shoot Mike did for us. Great style and creative eye. Super easy to work with... love him!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Nooch · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike is a hardworking and talented photographer. He is fun and easy to work with. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 12/08/2017