Mike B Photography Reviews

Mike B Photography 5
Mike B Photography 6
Mike B Photography 7

Kylie · Married on 09/12/2015

Mike and Nick are wonderful! I will admit, I was slightly nervous to have two male wedding photographers for my wedding/engagement pictures, but these two are quite the team and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. Nick, being our lead photographer, was very professional...so much so that I didn't even notice he was there. One thing I really liked the day of the wedding was he wanted us to do what WE wanted to do. He got all the shots of family, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc. but other than that captured a lot of great candid moments, which are my favorite. There was a moment after we ate where he asked if he could grab us for a few minutes. My husband and I followed him out to the pier to notice the sky looking amazing. It had rained all morning and when the clouds broke and shed some light it was breath taking. I didn't even notice this until we walked out there. He captured some of my favorite pictures from that day in those few minutes. He staged us in some poses and let us do our own thing for a few. Overall, Mike and Nick are people I would highly recommend for your wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/30/2015

Mike Busada is the absolute best wedding photographer. He was recommended to us through a friend who used him for her wedding in Mexico. So I was familiar with his work and how well he documented her wedding. When we first met with him, his professionalism and personality immediately spoke to us as someone we would enjoy working with. His communication throughout the process was superb. Whenever I had a question or thought about the wedding, he responded within a responsible time, always acknowledging my emails.

For our engagement shoot in downtown Annapolis, he made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Michael and I had never done professional photos before so we were a bit nervous to say the least. The engagement shoot was a great way to build a relationship with Mike. When the wedding day came, we felt like a friend was taking photos and not a random photographer. The wedding details, ideas, scenes and emotions that he captured exceeded our expectation ten fold. He would ask me to do what I thought was a silly pose but the end result came out stunningly beautiful. He knows what he is doing and I am so happy I listened to him! We received close to 800 photos and each photo has its own special significance. He successfully captured every perfect moment throughout the day.

At no point did we question our decision to use Mike. I can't wait to use him for family portraits in the future. He is definitely our go-to photographer from here on out. I have been and will continue to recommend Mike B for all of your photography needs. He really is the best in the business.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

Mike was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding. From the second we met over Skype I was really excited about working with Mike, and motivated by Mike's genuine excitement to be working with us. So much thought and energy goes into planning and organizing a wedding, and to have someone return that level of effort into the wedding photography just meant the world to us.

Mike and his second photographer, Nick came up the day before the wedding and took a number of pictures at the Rehearsal and the dinner, and got some really nice shots of the beach and boardwalk throughout the night (we got married at Rehoboth Beach). I really loved these moments these relaxed moments with family and friends that Mike captured.

I was that bride who could not switch off and constantly had the wheels in my head turning (I wish I had delegated more!) One of the only people who alleviated those spinning wheels was Mike. He arrived the morning of the wedding to the suite we were in and just started working. He staged dozens of beautiful shots and I didn't need to think even for a second, which was such a pleasure. The entire day, Mike and Nick had ideas for pictures, though were equally receptive to any ideas that we had. They were quick and efficient, and we never felt like we were being hampered too long by photo obligations, and the results were stunning. In addition, Mike was so quick to turnaround a smaller Facebook album, as well as the full final results.

You will be so happy with your decision to go with Mike. We had a second ceremony in France as my husband is French and his parents hired a photographer for that event, too. Looking through those pictures - I ended up tears, they were alright, but that photographer was just a man with a nice camera. Not the artist and stylist that Mike and his team are. There IS a difference from a photographer and a wedding photographer, and Mike was that and more. You will definitely be pleased with your decision to work with Mike!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Mike was awesome. He took all the stress out of our wedding day pictures. He calmed me down a few times when I felt like I was going to throw up from nerves. He was great with taking pictures before the ceremony and got awesome shots of everyone out on the dance floor. He also has the coolest photobooth camera set up.

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 05/09/2015

We hired Mike B for our destination wedding in Key West, FL. He and his assistant photographer, Nick were both so amazing to work with! They were both so easy going and were so flexible on the day of the wedding with making sure we got in the shots that we wanted to happen. Their attention to detail and eye for capturing the moment is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend them for local as well as destination weddings. You will not be disappointed! They are a dream team!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Mike of Mike B Photography is absolutely AMAZING. He shot our engagment photos and our wedding day, and not only are his photographs beautiful, he is also really great to work with. We met with him before we hired him, and he immediately put us at ease and made us feel totally comfortable (you end up spending a lot of time with your photographer, so this is important!)

Mike and his assistant, Nick, were a ton of fun to work with, and mangaged to make all of us (our families, our bridal party, and our friends) feel comfortable and have a good time, all while getting amazing photos. Before our wedding, Mike went to our church and to our venue to scout out the area to make sure he would get great photos on the day of---and it worked! I would highly, highly recommend Mike B.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Angela · Married on 06/28/2014

Love him!!! Did engagement pics, wedding shower, rehearsal dinner and of course wedding day. He is great to work with!! Definitely recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Bernard · Married on 06/22/2014

My husband and I opted to get a custom package that included 8-10 hours of coverage and 4 hours of additional coverage by a second photographer. We also purchased the custom album because the samples Mike showed us during a Skype meeting were just too stunning to pass up on. We timely received a flash drive containing all high-resolution images from our wedding on top of a very convenient online portfolio to share with families and friends -- all for a very reasonable price. You may be working on a tight budget like I was but doing proper research made me realize quickly that if there’s any part of the wedding you can’t skimp on, that’s ensuring that the photos from your big day will come out as beautiful as it deserves to be. Our wedding photographer was Nick Woodall and Rachel Kim and we couldn’t be happier with having gotten to work with them. Nick was the lead photog and Rachel was just as professional. They were attentive. They were respectful to the event and just an overall joy to work with. They were easy to get along with and made us feel really comfortable. We trusted their work so much that we encouraged our guests not to take photos of the ceremony with their phones and cameras to let Nick and Rachel capture the event without the interruption. And we’re glad we did. Not only were they a pleasure to work with but also the quality of their output is just impressive. We are beyond happy we picked them! If you are reading this, there’s a very high chance that you’re researching to hire a wedding photographer. I was you a few months back and I was fortunate enough to land upon Mike B Photography. I hired their services precisely because of the overwhelming positive feedback I read on their profile. Those reviewers were all right. The great thing about doing research is if you suspect for any reason my review is inaccurate, you can verify it for yourself and browse through their portfolio. I mean, their work really speaks for itself!

Sent on 08/04/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Mike B Photography. Mike is without a doubt the most talented photographer and nicest guy on the planet. He was absolutely amazing to work with and makes you feel so comfortable. His pictures are unreal, he is extremely responsive and goes above and beyond to ensure every detail is captured perfectly. He is simply the best and I would recommend to anyone, it doesn't get better than this!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jill · Married on 11/10/2012

Mike with Mike B. Photography came highly recommended to my daughter and I from our wedding venue, Running Hare Vineyard. From the moment we met him at his studio and saw his work, we looked no further and felt it a priviledge to have contracted him. His personality and charm makes him such a pleasure to work with...our whole bridal party loved him. We are still receiving compliments from guests at the wedding about how awesome our photographer and his team were!! He captured such emotion on so many pictures and thought of every possible shot imaginable to keep this wonderful memory alive in our photo album. Choosing the right vendors for a day you put so much time, effort, and money into, to make your day as perfect as it can be, is crucial. You will feel honored to be able to have Mike B. Photography as your photographer. He limits his clients to only 25 a year so get on his calendar and you can thank me later!! :)

Sent on 12/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2012

I chose my photographer before I chose anything because I knew how much photo's meant to me and I knew Mike B was the best. Mike did our engagement photos at home, our wedding in key west and our reception at home. He was wonderful. He is so easy to work with and is a very personable man. He took amazing photos but most of the time, I didn't even know he or hsi assistant were around. He managed to capture all of the most precious moments. I will use Mike B for any type of photography possible in the future. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Leslie · Married on 08/30/2008

I would recommend this vendor to everyone. He did a terrific job and I could have not received better quality photographs.

Sent on 11/10/2008

Maria · Married on 09/22/2007

Mike was absolutely fabulous from beginning to end. He was very attentive with all of my questions, comments, suggestions, etc. Mike responded to emails very quickly every time I had a question. Mike has a very calming personality which is what I needed the day of the wedding. Even more than that, I needed someone that could deal with a HUGE family. Mike more than had enough patience to deal with the photos of many family members. All of the pictures turned out wonderful. The thing I liked the most was the little details that Mike caught in the photographs - the flowers, the decorations, etc. - everything that we worked on for months to put together - Mike caught in the photographs.

Sent on 10/25/2007

marc · Married on 08/26/2007

Mike Busada did a phenominal job as our wedding photographer. We also had Mr. Busada do an engagement session, about 6 weeks prior to the wedding. Everyone that has seen the pictures has raved about the pictures, but more importantly my wife and I loved the pictures. Just as important however is that Mr. Busada made us feel completely comfortable and has the perfect personality. The pictures of my wife could be in every wedding magazine across the country. I would not only recommend Mike B Photography but will alsol use his services again in the future.

Sent on 10/24/2007
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

Mike was such an incredible pleasure to work with! From our first meeting I knew he would be a wise choice. His "cool and calm" personality is everything a bride could hope for during her wedding events. My husband (who hates being photographed) also greatly appreciated his methods and comfortable nature. He is super professional and well regarded in his craft. I would definitely recommend him to future brides (especially brides who have a 'I don't want to do a lot of photos' groom, because Mike will get through to him instantly in his naturally cool demeanor).

Sent on 08/23/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/20/2007

Mike B Photography was a joy to work with in preparing for our wedding. We worked so hard getting so many of the details prepared, but when it came to the photography, we felt comfortable just providing a loose outline and a list of important people to get photos of, and that was it. Not only did the photos surpass our expectations in quality, but we were overwhelmed by the quantity of images to choose from as well. Accessing the images on the website is extremely easy and Mike has been fantastic throughout the entire process!

Sent on 11/29/2007

Heather · Married on 09/25/2010

Mike B is awesome! We got our pictures back and they were absolutely amazing. He caught all the emotion and happiness of the day which was our only real request. Everyone who has seen the pictures has said how absolutely stunning they are. I can't wait to have another occassion to work with Mike and I recommend him to any bride who can just let go and let the professional work his magic! Thank you so much Mike!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Christine · Married on 04/24/2010

We had the privelege of Mike photographing our wedding and he did wonderfully all on his own, considering a 200 person in attendance and "unique" type of ceremony and reception! Mike followed everything I had asked for and then some. He even put together a wonderful slideshow of pictures after the wedding that our family and friends went crazy for! I definitely reccommend Mike to anyone that wants a down-to-earth, really gets into the wedding environment-type photographer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Aaron · Married on 06/20/2009

Mike handled all the photography for our wedding and did a fantastic job. Mike does a great job of catching all the moments throughout the day and does it without intruding on any of the action. We ended up with an awesome set of pictures and didn't feel like we were smiling for the camera all night. We also did an engagement session with Mike and enjoyed all of our time working with him. He is laid back but produces very professional results. We would definitely recommend Mike to others in the area!

Sent on 07/12/2009

Doan · Married on 04/17/2010

We had so much fun working with Mike. For our engagement session we played in the snow during the Dec 2009 blizzard and then braved the crowd for another e-session at the tidal basin. On top of all that Mike spent a wonderful 14 hours with Son and I on our wedding day. Thank you Mike for taking snapshots of wonderful moments of our special day!

Sent on 07/29/2010