Miguel Pola Photographers Reviews

2 | Brea, CA

2 Reviews for Miguel Pola Photographers

I really enjoyed having Miguel as our photographer. I love he's candid shots and that's what sold me, he's creativity. He wasn't doing the cookie cutter pictures, (although of course he did the standard shots) but I loved that he went outside the box. You can see that in he's portfolio. I definitely think investing in he's work is worth it. He worked well with our videographer, easy going and help put us at ease.

Tonantzin · Married on 05/24/2008

After meeting other vendors, Miguel was the most friendly and family-oriented photographer we met. Everyone in the wedding party and guests enjoyed his presence. He gave direction well for what he wanted in a photograph. When we received our engagement pictures, we were more than satisfied with the outcome. When putting a package together, Miguel was very approachable about discussing price ranges and options. He provided more than the service expected. Our wedding guests enjoyed the slideshow that he put together as well as the picture cards that were passed out during the reception. We highly recommend him.