85 Reviews for Miguel Ocque Photography

High-Res Images (21)
Prints (21)
Flush Mount (7)
Liability Insurance (2)

Let me start at the beginning with Miguel--I am from DC but getting married in MIA. My wedding planner set a whole date of appointments with wedding planners for me and thankfully Miguel was the first one on the list! After 10 minutes with him and seeing how immediately comfortable my fiance and I both were, I knew I didn't want to go anywhere else--I called my planner and had her cancel the rest of the day. Everything with Miguel and his staff is easy going, well-organized, and incredibly sweet. If you're looking for someone that is more than a vendor and will immediately feel like family, Miguel is it!! I booked my sessions early and spent 7 months of GUSHING at his work on instagram, with each picture I became more and more excited for my engagement session and wedding. When it was finally our turn, Miguel was seriously a dream to work with. He was patient, funny, comfortable, and just so passionate about his work. You can see his face light up when he gets that perfect shot and it just makes you want to take pictures for hours! I felt so stressed getting all the outfits and small details together for these pictures and the tension was evident at the beginning of the shoot but within 2 minutes, I was relaxed and laughing/kissing the love of my life (all because Miguel said so haha). Seriously, there aren't enough ways to repay this man and his team for capturing our love! If you need a photographer for ANY OCCASION, do yourself a favor and stop! Just call Miguel right now and schedule an appointment or look at his instagram if you need further convincing! This is the person who I will be choosing to photograph all of our special moments from now until he decides to retire!! I was going to wait until the wedding to write this review but I couldn't hold in how spectacular this man is, seriously can't wait!

Profile Picture Gretter, 12/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having a wedding is already stressful. Add being pregnant to the mix and you get one emotional bride whom, at times, didn’t feel her best. Miguel and his team went above and beyond to not only ease my anxiety, but make me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. What we expected and what we got were two totally different things. Miguel and his team were professional, warm, cool and collected under pressure and made sure to get my entire party in photos we’ll cherish for a lifetime. Every opportunity they saw for an incredible shot they took it. They exceeded every expectation one could have. We are so grateful his team helped to make our day unforgettable. We’ve found our photographer for life! Maternity shoot to come!!!

Profile Picture Tabytha, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Forever grateful for the work and magic Miguel puts into all of his work. From engagement to Wedding Day I never worried about my photography, because Miguel and his team make it so easy and comfortable... you really live in the moment as they captures it. I’m always in awe with the results. I’m so lucky I get to relive the majic of our wedding night with our spectacular photos!

Profile Picture Kedelim, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

Miguel and his team were amazing to work with! We did a package including engagement, boudoir, wedding and post wedding photos and couldn’t be happier! The photos all look spectacular, better than we imagined. Miguel and his team were super nice and patient throughout all of our encounters. They treat us like friends having fun and made us feel very comfortable. We definitely recommend him as a photographer and can’t wait to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Mara, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Miguel and his team was amazing. They were comfortable to work with, funny, and paid attention to all the details. Miguel made sure everything was perfect before every photo. We didn't have to worry about a thing because we knew he was taking care of creating the pictures we dreamed of. We fell in love with our engagement photos, and knew that our wedding photos would only come out even more magical. Every single moment was captured from beginning to end. Our photos tell our beautiful story

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, High-Res Images

Miguel’s team is absolutely amazing! We fell in love with our engagement pictures — so we wanted them for the wedding. While Miguel himself was not available for my wedding date, he sent me his associates Castor & Hernan who were just as awesome! They were very nice, cooperative, and fun to work with! The pictures came out AMAZING (again) and Miguel met with me to view and edit the photos, and select our favorites for the album and canvases. He pays attention to every detail when editing the photos to make sure they are perfect. He truly loves what he does! The experience was great from start to finish. We are definitely clients for life!!! We highly recommend Miguel and his team for our photos!

Profile Picture Rosali, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, High-Res Images

Where to begin, Miguel and his team are amazing! We chose Miguel after my sister and brother in law had him for their wedding. Other than being an amazing photographer he makes you feel so comfortable at all times. My husband doesn’t like to take pictures, Miguel knew it and made the experience bareable for him. We love all our pictures, any problem we had it was fixed right away. My husband and I work very different schedules and his team made sure to accommodate for that when making our viewing appointments. I have known Miguel and his team now for about 3 years and I recommend them whole heartedly. Everything is organized and very professional. The quality of his pictures are amazing, he does not disappoint! If you’re looking for a photographer you’ve found a great one!

Photo for Miguel Ocque Photography Review - Wedding Day
Photo for Miguel Ocque Photography Review - Post-wedding session
Profile Picture Natalie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

First off I want to begin by saying Miguel Ocque and his staff are the BEST OF THE BEST! When my husband and I began to plan our dream wedding, I knew the FIRST thing I had to have was Miguel as my photographer!! I had been following Miguel and his beautiful work on instagram for so long, even before I got engaged. I just want to say Miguel was the best decision we made! His photography is a work of ART! He is the most talented, hardworking, sweetest and funniest photographer. He knows how to make you feel comfortable and helps you in perfecting the poses to deliver amazing creative shots! I recommend Miguel and staff for all your photography needs! He captured the wedding of our dreams and we will forever be grateful for choosing Miguel and trusting him with our beautiful day! Also, Miguel's staff is the best, they are very attentive and nice. My husband and I know that Miguel is now part of our family and we are looking forward to having him capture more amazing memories in the future!

xoxo, Cathy & Nelson

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his team were incredible. He was by far my favorite vendor to work with. Miguel’s work not only speaks for itself, but he is an amazing human being as well. Everyone who met Miguel on my wedding day commented on how great he was. We recently had our photo viewing and I am already so pleased. I can’t wait to see all of the finished products And I look forward to working with Miguel in the future.

Profile Picture Kira, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I had our wedding in April of 2018. But Miguel built a relationship with us over the entire year of our wedding planning. Any photographer can edit photos, but the comfort Miguel makes you feel makes a difference! Miguel’s team becomes your family!

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Miguel what can I say about you that you haven’t heard before! Not much I am sure. You are an amazing and kind human being. Someone who loves to do his job with so much love that it’s contagious. You make your clients happy from beginning to end. Thank you for being such a sweetheart to my mom when she needed it the most and for giving me and Luis such a great experience. Your team is amazing and all you guys blend together very well. Castor thank you for keeping me calm and fixing my veil so many times. You guys had us laughing nonstop with all the jokes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and know that if you ever need anything from me and Luis we are just a phone call away. Just know that from me and my family you have client for life! God bless you guys.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums

Miguel is absolutely amazing! I love his creative vision and fun down to earth attitude. We are so grateful that Miguel was there to capture the most important moments of our lives and he did so beautifully. When you have trouble picking your “wow” shots because they all make you say “wow” - you know you’ve got an amazing photographer! Thank you so much Miguel!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

Best photographer ever!!!!! Very professional, creative and neat! Perfect quality! Worth each penny you can pay, 1000% recommended. They rock

Profile Picture Beatriz, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Prints

Miguel took my ideas, inflated them by a thousand, and left me speechless! After our initial meeting, I cancelled the meetings with potential photographers and booked him immediately. Miguel was born to not only be an incredible artist but to make people happy. He is talented, dedicated and will always push limits to exceed your expectations and I highly recommend him for an and every event!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

From the moment we met Miguel, we knew he was going to be our wedding day photographer. He is just AMAZING at what he does & so passionate about photography!! He treats all his clients like family from the first day he meets them! There is nobody else I would recommend other than Miguel for wedding/engagement photos!! We love Miguel so much we became Clients for Life & we are so happy with our wedding photos!! Thank you Miguel & company!!!

Profile Picture Jenise, 2/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, High-Res Images

You can’t get a better photographer than this! He captured the most beautiful unique pictures for our wedding.

Profile Picture Sylvana , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel is amazing, he is truly an incredible photographer and furthermore an incredible artist. Upon our first meeting with Miguel we knew he was the right photographer to capture our special day. My husband (then finance) and I found ourselves talking with Miguel like we had known him for years. He was so excited to share in our experience with us and help us capture memories of these special moments. Miguel is so passionate about what his does and it comes through in his work. Our engagement shoot was a blast, we were laughing and having a good time which helped the pictures come out magical. At the wedding my guests loved Miguel, Castor, and team. My sweet, shy step daughter was loving Miguel, and before I knew it she posting, laughing, and doing gymnastics to be photographed. Miguel makes everyone feel so comfortable. He and his team are so friendly and fun to work with. The photos speak for themselves, they are unlike any other photographer. We were blown away by the images captured. I feel so lucky to have found Miguel for our wedding because he created memories that we will forever cherish. I give Miguel my 100% recommendation to any bride looking for the perfect photographer. I know we will use Miguel again in the future, he is our photographer for life!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julie, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have no words to describe how wonderful Miguel and his team are. Miguel did our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we have been consistently blown away by his work. The images are unreal, both those which are posed and candid shots from our wedding. I don't know if he has magic pixie dust in his camera, but he has such a gift for making everything and everyone look absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are NOT photogenic, and we look phenomenal in ALL of our pictures. His team is amazing too - SUPER responsive and professional. Aside from the fact that Miguel is incredibly talented, what will keep us coming back over the years is his personality. Miguel feels like family; having him at our wedding felt like having a family member shooting pics of us. His energy and excitement about his work and life in general are contagious, and he is such a blast to be around. I'm so grateful that we crossed paths, because I wouldn't have had it any other way than him being part of such a special moment in our lives. We'd recommend him 100% without any hesitation.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorell, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews

[Part 1]
We don’t even know where to begin with Miguel and his incredible team... we got married on December 23rd, 2017 but we fell in love with Miguel and his work waaayyyyy before that! I remember when I first ran into Miguel’s Instagram page my husband and I had been dating for about 2 years (it’s been 5 now) and I probably sounded like a crazy lady when I looked at him and said.. “this is going to be our wedding photographer.” Did Dairon, my husband, think I was crazy? Yes! But anyway, fast forward 3 years and here we are with millions of photos we’re in love with and a friendship with Miguel to last a lifetime! Miguel’s quality of work begins with one thing.... HIS AMAZING PERSONALITY! He can make anything and anyone laugh, I personally have a very fake smile so Miguel really helped my true smile come out... constantly because I was always cracking up with him! If his personality is not enough to sell you take a look at his “WOW” shots, they will leave you with your jaw on the floor! After our engagement shoot with Miguel and our beautiful pictures, we absolutely could not wait for our wedding!
The wedding came and Miguel arrived with his entourage. From the moment they arrived they began taking photos, Miguel began coaching me and reminding me to relax and take deep breaths when I would become agitated or nervous! Miguel isn’t only an amazing photographer, he becomes one of your greatest friends. During the wedding, he shot all the photos I wanted with important family and friends, including one with him! After the wedding he surprised us with 6 breathtaking shots while we were on our honeymoon! Speaking of honeymoons, Miguel does such an amazing job that while we were on the honeymoon we had a “scheduled sunset photo shoot” and I told Dairon, let’s check it out and do it just for fun. I found myself posing just like Miguel taught me, remembering to straighten my back and do the sexy leg thing! LOL! ... to be continued... see part 2 below!

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/23/17, 1 Review

[Part 2]
Continued...
After the photo shoot was over and we went to see the pictures. Sure they were pictures but they were NOT Miguel Ocque Photography pictures and we said “I’d rather spend the money on Miguel’s pictures.” Like Miguel says, photos speak a thousand words and in reality it will be the only lasting memory you will have of your big day. If you’re thinking it’s a bit pricey, remember, you get what you pay for and with Miguel Ocque Photography you really do get quality and amazing photos, because he isn’t just a photographer, he’s an artist and he makes magic! Miguel, thank you for everything you have done for us, we are beyond grateful and happy with you! Can’t wait to have you photograph our future milestones!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
- Mr. & Mrs. Buergo.

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his team exceeded my wife and i’s expectations by far. I seriously don’t know where to start but I will say that my wife and her bridesmaids took full advantage of their time with miguel and rightfully so. Not only did he capture my wifes friends and family in their most candid moments but he took the time to capture details from my grooms’ time before the ceremony and capture once in a lifetime photos of my mom and dad which are SUPER hard to capture. Miguel is a photographic mastermind, a one of a kind genius in his space. We made the right choice and anyone who chooses Miguel as their photohrapher will surely feel the same.

Profile Picture Dorian, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Miguel has been an excellent experience from start to "finish" (as we plan on working with him and his team for years to come). When you contract Miguel's services, you're not hiring a photographer, you truly are paying for an experience; from getting to know him and being patiently walked through the available options, to selecting wardrobe and locations, all the way to making the final photography selections and the delivery of the different products...it's professional, but never loses a friendly, fun touch.
All of this, in addition to the fact that Miguel has a fantastic eye for capturing moments, edits like no one we've ever seen, and converts a shoot into art, rather than a simple photo package; these are the reasons we chose to work with Miguel and his team, and why we plan to continue to do so for years to come!

Profile Picture Sheyn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Miguel makes you feel like family! Our experience with him exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Christina , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Miguel was profesional, flexible and very easy to work with. At first I worried about the lack of experience I had as a “model” but he encouraged me and my husband through it all. He made us feel comfortable and worked with us on everything. He has an eye for detail and performs quality work. I am glad we chose Miguel as our photographer because pictures last forever and these memories will be awesome to hold.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Saying that Miguel is amazing in an understmament. The attention to detail, the love, and his passion is apparent in everything he does. From day one of signing, to the day of our wedding; we could not have asked for a better experience. We are so incredibly happy with everything and can’t wait for our album to get here. Thank you to Miguel and his team for taking such good care of AJ and I on our special day! We love you guys! Love always, Christy and AJ Garcia

Profile Picture Christina, 11/17/17, 1 Review