73 Reviews for Miguel Ocque Photography

High-Res Images (16)
Flush Mount (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
72 Miguel Ocque Photography Reviews

Let me start at the beginning with Miguel--I am from DC but getting married in MIA. My wedding planner set a whole date of appointments with wedding planners for me and thankfully Miguel was the first one on the list! After 10 minutes with him and seeing how immediately comfortable my fiance and I both were, I knew I didn't want to go anywhere else--I called my planner and had her cancel the rest of the day. Everything with Miguel and his staff is easy going, well-organized, and incredibly sweet. If you're looking for someone that is more than a vendor and will immediately feel like family, Miguel is it!! I booked my sessions early and spent 7 months of GUSHING at his work on instagram, with each picture I became more and more excited for my engagement session and wedding. When it was finally our turn, Miguel was seriously a dream to work with. He was patient, funny, comfortable, and just so passionate about his work. You can see his face light up when he gets that perfect shot and it just makes you want to take pictures for hours! I felt so stressed getting all the outfits and small details together for these pictures and the tension was evident at the beginning of the shoot but within 2 minutes, I was relaxed and laughing/kissing the love of my life (all because Miguel said so haha). Seriously, there aren't enough ways to repay this man and his team for capturing our love! If you need a photographer for ANY OCCASION, do yourself a favor and stop! Just call Miguel right now and schedule an appointment or look at his instagram if you need further convincing! This is the person who I will be choosing to photograph all of our special moments from now until he decides to retire!! I was going to wait until the wedding to write this review but I couldn't hold in how spectacular this man is, seriously can't wait!

Profile Picture Gretter, 12/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel what can I say about you that you haven’t heard before! Not much I am sure. You are an amazing and kind human being. Someone who loves to do his job with so much love that it’s contagious. You make your clients happy from beginning to end. Thank you for being such a sweetheart to my mom when she needed it the most and for giving me and Luis such a great experience. Your team is amazing and all you guys blend together very well. Castor thank you for keeping me calm and fixing my veil so many times. You guys had us laughing nonstop with all the jokes. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and know that if you ever need anything from me and Luis we are just a phone call away. Just know that from me and my family you have client for life! God bless you guys.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums

Miguel is absolutely amazing! I love his creative vision and fun down to earth attitude. We are so grateful that Miguel was there to capture the most important moments of our lives and he did so beautifully. When you have trouble picking your “wow” shots because they all make you say “wow” - you know you’ve got an amazing photographer! Thank you so much Miguel!!

Photos
Profile Picture Krystal, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

From the moment we met Miguel, we knew he was going to be our wedding day photographer. He is just AMAZING at what he does & so passionate about photography!! He treats all his clients like family from the first day he meets them! There is nobody else I would recommend other than Miguel for wedding/engagement photos!! We love Miguel so much we became Clients for Life & we are so happy with our wedding photos!! Thank you Miguel & company!!!

Profile Picture Jenise, 2/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, High-Res Images

Miguel is amazing, he is truly an incredible photographer and furthermore an incredible artist. Upon our first meeting with Miguel we knew he was the right photographer to capture our special day. My husband (then finance) and I found ourselves talking with Miguel like we had known him for years. He was so excited to share in our experience with us and help us capture memories of these special moments. Miguel is so passionate about what his does and it comes through in his work. Our engagement shoot was a blast, we were laughing and having a good time which helped the pictures come out magical. At the wedding my guests loved Miguel, Castor, and team. My sweet, shy step daughter was loving Miguel, and before I knew it she posting, laughing, and doing gymnastics to be photographed. Miguel makes everyone feel so comfortable. He and his team are so friendly and fun to work with. The photos speak for themselves, they are unlike any other photographer. We were blown away by the images captured. I feel so lucky to have found Miguel for our wedding because he created memories that we will forever cherish. I give Miguel my 100% recommendation to any bride looking for the perfect photographer. I know we will use Miguel again in the future, he is our photographer for life!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julie, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have no words to describe how wonderful Miguel and his team are. Miguel did our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we have been consistently blown away by his work. The images are unreal, both those which are posed and candid shots from our wedding. I don't know if he has magic pixie dust in his camera, but he has such a gift for making everything and everyone look absolutely beautiful. My husband and I are NOT photogenic, and we look phenomenal in ALL of our pictures. His team is amazing too - SUPER responsive and professional. Aside from the fact that Miguel is incredibly talented, what will keep us coming back over the years is his personality. Miguel feels like family; having him at our wedding felt like having a family member shooting pics of us. His energy and excitement about his work and life in general are contagious, and he is such a blast to be around. I'm so grateful that we crossed paths, because I wouldn't have had it any other way than him being part of such a special moment in our lives. We'd recommend him 100% without any hesitation.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorell, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

[Part 1]
We don’t even know where to begin with Miguel and his incredible team... we got married on December 23rd, 2017 but we fell in love with Miguel and his work waaayyyyy before that! I remember when I first ran into Miguel’s Instagram page my husband and I had been dating for about 2 years (it’s been 5 now) and I probably sounded like a crazy lady when I looked at him and said.. “this is going to be our wedding photographer.” Did Dairon, my husband, think I was crazy? Yes! But anyway, fast forward 3 years and here we are with millions of photos we’re in love with and a friendship with Miguel to last a lifetime! Miguel’s quality of work begins with one thing.... HIS AMAZING PERSONALITY! He can make anything and anyone laugh, I personally have a very fake smile so Miguel really helped my true smile come out... constantly because I was always cracking up with him! If his personality is not enough to sell you take a look at his “WOW” shots, they will leave you with your jaw on the floor! After our engagement shoot with Miguel and our beautiful pictures, we absolutely could not wait for our wedding!
The wedding came and Miguel arrived with his entourage. From the moment they arrived they began taking photos, Miguel began coaching me and reminding me to relax and take deep breaths when I would become agitated or nervous! Miguel isn’t only an amazing photographer, he becomes one of your greatest friends. During the wedding, he shot all the photos I wanted with important family and friends, including one with him! After the wedding he surprised us with 6 breathtaking shots while we were on our honeymoon! Speaking of honeymoons, Miguel does such an amazing job that while we were on the honeymoon we had a “scheduled sunset photo shoot” and I told Dairon, let’s check it out and do it just for fun. I found myself posing just like Miguel taught me, remembering to straighten my back and do the sexy leg thing! LOL! ... to be continued... see part 2 below!

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/23/17, 1 Review

[Part 2]
Continued...
After the photo shoot was over and we went to see the pictures. Sure they were pictures but they were NOT Miguel Ocque Photography pictures and we said “I’d rather spend the money on Miguel’s pictures.” Like Miguel says, photos speak a thousand words and in reality it will be the only lasting memory you will have of your big day. If you’re thinking it’s a bit pricey, remember, you get what you pay for and with Miguel Ocque Photography you really do get quality and amazing photos, because he isn’t just a photographer, he’s an artist and he makes magic! Miguel, thank you for everything you have done for us, we are beyond grateful and happy with you! Can’t wait to have you photograph our future milestones!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
- Mr. & Mrs. Buergo.

Profile Picture Yvette, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his team exceeded my wife and i’s expectations by far. I seriously don’t know where to start but I will say that my wife and her bridesmaids took full advantage of their time with miguel and rightfully so. Not only did he capture my wifes friends and family in their most candid moments but he took the time to capture details from my grooms’ time before the ceremony and capture once in a lifetime photos of my mom and dad which are SUPER hard to capture. Miguel is a photographic mastermind, a one of a kind genius in his space. We made the right choice and anyone who chooses Miguel as their photohrapher will surely feel the same.

Profile Picture Dorian, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Miguel has been an excellent experience from start to "finish" (as we plan on working with him and his team for years to come). When you contract Miguel's services, you're not hiring a photographer, you truly are paying for an experience; from getting to know him and being patiently walked through the available options, to selecting wardrobe and locations, all the way to making the final photography selections and the delivery of the different products...it's professional, but never loses a friendly, fun touch.
All of this, in addition to the fact that Miguel has a fantastic eye for capturing moments, edits like no one we've ever seen, and converts a shoot into art, rather than a simple photo package; these are the reasons we chose to work with Miguel and his team, and why we plan to continue to do so for years to come!

Profile Picture Sheyn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Miguel makes you feel like family! Our experience with him exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Christina , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Miguel was profesional, flexible and very easy to work with. At first I worried about the lack of experience I had as a “model” but he encouraged me and my husband through it all. He made us feel comfortable and worked with us on everything. He has an eye for detail and performs quality work. I am glad we chose Miguel as our photographer because pictures last forever and these memories will be awesome to hold.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Saying that Miguel is amazing in an understmament. The attention to detail, the love, and his passion is apparent in everything he does. From day one of signing, to the day of our wedding; we could not have asked for a better experience. We are so incredibly happy with everything and can’t wait for our album to get here. Thank you to Miguel and his team for taking such good care of AJ and I on our special day! We love you guys! Love always, Christy and AJ Garcia

Profile Picture Christina, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

We are extremely thankful and blessed to have had Miguel and his crew to photograph our wedding. Since our skype consultation he felt like my best friend of 20 years. His artistry is nothing I’ve ever seen. My friends and family all say our wedding photo can be on the cover of a magazine. I recommend Miguel 100% Thank you and love ya!!! Xoxoxo

Profile Picture Pilar, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his team are truly Amazing and the BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Aside from being efficient, extremely creative and professional, Miguel's attention to detail is impeccable!! Our engagement and wedding photos are so magical, with every photo having its own unique "wow" factor to it. I love how Miguel is fun and made everyone in our family feel so comfortable, including my husband who has always been a little camera shy. Now my husband thinks he is a model lol - Thanks Miguel! We are so excited to schedule our next shoot!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

You know that saying, “actions speak louder than words”? Well, with Miguel Ocque, his motto is just that. His pictures create the story of a couple falling in love all over again, a mother holding and admiring her newborn, a family bonding and sharing laughter, or the beauty of Mother Nature in an epic scenery. In my case, Miguel Ocque captured the story of my love story with my fiancé and now husband. We fell in love with his photography skills during our engagement session at the beautiful Tree Tops Park in Davie, Florida. His passion for photography enhanced the entire experience. When a person loves what they do, the positive energy spreads amongst all those involved. Since Miguel is energetic, professional, charismatic, and creative, our trust in him blossomed. On October 14, 2017, Miguel photographed our wedding, which is one of the most significant days in our lives. I already felt confident that my photos and videos would be superior, but when my parents, my husband, and myself viewed the wedding photos for the first time, and I saw tears of contentment in my parents’ eyes, I couldn’t help but express my gratitude towards Miguel Ocque. As a lover of photos, and a person whom expresses their emotions through images, I highly recommend Miguel Ocque as your Photographer/Videographer. Even though this review includes words, I have to remind you that Miguel’s photos deliver ACTION that only he can deliver through his talents.

-Amanda Medina

Photo for Miguel Ocque Photography Review - Amanda & Jonathan’s Engagement Session
Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, High-Res Images

Miguel and He’s team are amazing.
Very humble people, they understand the importance of why you chose them for your special journey, they will do everything possible to make their work and your experience worth it!
They communicate with you, work with you, give you ideas based in their experience. Even though they area very busy every week, your special day is for you, you can notice everyone focus in their job when is necessary.
His assistants are very funny giving you a positive atmosphere to work in and to relax in the moments you need to.

Overall We could’t have choosen a better photographer , we had everything we wanted, from picture swith all the important details of our day to an AWESOME wall portait in our house.
Thank youu Miguel to make one of our adventures so beautiful and recording our voyage!!!

Profile Picture Juliana , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel has an awesome vision on what your photos should be. He's an artist at what he creates and is willing to find the shot that will best fit even if having to get wet. Highly recommend him and his team! Thank you Miguel

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums

I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin. I hate following businesses on Instagram, I really do- but somehow in 2016 came across Miguel's images there and was instantly drawn to his work. He became one of a handful of businesses I followed and am thankful everyday for finding him. He photographed my little family in one of his VERY rare mini sessions that year. I swear that was God's small way of showing me my future wedding photographer. What he captured between my boyfriend (at that time ;)), my son, and I was gorgeous to say the least- pure and raw love. That's when I knew. Rob and I got engaged a couple of months after and decided we wanted a destination wedding. Almost in tears and worried about finances, Miguel took the time out to sit with us and work with us to make sure he would be the one to photograph our day. Who does that?? Fast forward to our wedding week in Chicago- HURRICANE IRMA was coming straight to Miami. This man - MIGUEL- and I write this with tears in my eyes, packed up, kissed his family goodbye and made it out to our wedding! Guys, I can't express how AMAZING that is. With how many people bailed on us- he was there. What you don't know is that, as a couple, Rob and I have faced A LOT- serious illness, unplanned pregnancy, separation, etc. so to finally make it to this point when many others wouldn't - photography was beyond the most important thing for me when planning and MY photographer came, he made it. He makes you feel like you're his family. He loves what he does more than anyone I have EVER seen in my life. That passion is beautiful. He loves and protects his clients. His love for his family is admirable and seen through his shooting of other families. I will forever use Miguel and team to photograph my family : FOREVER

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

In July of 2016 Miguel captured and memorialized such a beautiful time in our lives - our engagement. During our engagement session in Key Biscayne, in the midst of a scorching Miami summer, Miguel made us feel comfortable and reassured us that the pictures would be EPIC! At our viewing appointment, Miguel superseded our expectations by perfectly capturing the essence of our love. Miguel's sophisticated editing techniques provided us with much more than "pictures," we received works of art for our new home. We knew Miguel had to photograph our wedding. This past August, Miguel and his team artfully documented our destination wedding in Cancun. Miguel, once again, made us and our guests feel so comfortable. He perfectly captured EVERY detail and emotion at our wedding. He was like a ninja taking pictures from every angle. Our families LOVED him and felt like he was part of the family. Miguel's sense of humor and ability to make everyone feel like they've known him forever is equally as valuable as the quality of the work he delivers. Out of all the vendors needed on the wedding day, a photographer/videographer is arguably the most important one because it will allow you to re-live and, sometimes see for the first time, all the details of your wedding day. Our wedding day happened so fast and some of the details of the ceremony and our guests we didn't get to see until we received our photos and video. Memories of our beautiful wedding day are fleeing but the photos and video so perfectly captured by Miguel and his team will allow us to relive that day forever. We are eternally grateful to Miguel for providing us with stunning images of our wedding and to Alex for a detailed but succinct portrayal of our wedding day. We love MOP and you will too!

Profile Picture Maritza, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Prints

Where do I start, from the moment my husband and I stepped into your office for our consultation, before even knowing we were going to choose you as our photographer/videographer, to the moment we parted ways after our wedding, your service, professionalism, love, passion, greatness, and attention, has been the best yet, and always consistent!! My husband and I are at a loss for words at how to describe you and your work, we felt like we've known you for years, you made us feel like family, you made every single shot and moment so easy and special, your attention and patience truly makes you so amazing! You are nothing short of an amazing photographer, friend, and now family. It's like you never have a bad day, always so happy and positive and ready for whatever we throw you. My husband and I will be eternally greatful for everything you've done for us, we cannot wait to see all the photos and videos you and your team captured. Your stuck with us for life now!!!

Profile Picture Yesenia , 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

If you’re looking for the perfect photographer, this is it, look no further. Miguel Ocque is the man! Miguel makes you laugh and feel very comfortable the day of and is phenomenal at capturing those special moments. We recently view our photos and are blown away. He captured every detail and emotion so perfectly. We are beyond thrilled and can not thank him enough. He is polite, professional, impeccably dressed, funny, incredibly talented and really cares about his clients. You need to stop searching and hire Miguel Ocque....you will NOT be disappointed. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about our photos. Thank you Miguel for everything....we will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture isabel, 7/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints

What can I say about Miguel ? Excellent, Magnificent, a delight to work with ! The best choice I made in my wedding. All my pictures were spectacular works of art, my family and friends couldn't get enough of our images, and Miguel was always so helpful, thoughtful, funny and just a great person overall. The best of the best !

Profile Picture Kassandra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Most people think a photographer is a man behind a lens who just snaps snaps, but that would be an understatement when referring to Miguel. I am having a hard time putting into words the professionalism, the care, and the creativity that was put into the creation of our wedding shoot. Miguel's vision is out of this world and paring that with his remarkable kind spirit makes the experience with him unforgettable. Miguel and his secretary Adri are extremely professional and organized, but more importantly, he is passionate about his work and this is clearly demonstrated in each of his images. We would highly recommend Miguel to anyone out there looking for the perfect photographer to capture their special day. With Miguel you don't just get "pictures", you get a cinematic experience that grabs a hold of your heart and never lets go. This was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We wouldn't be happier with our experience. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Miguel.
Nely &Luis Mejias

Profile Picture Nely, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Selecting Miguel to capture one of the most important days in our lives was the absolute BEST decision we ever made while planning our happily ever after. He is, without a doubt, the best photographer! All of our pictures, from engagement to wedding, are absolutely breathtaking. And the quality of our wedding album and acrylic portraits are out of this world. If you want a photographer that not only delivers the absolute best in photography but also makes you feel like family, Miguel is the right pick for you. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for all your hard work and dedication. Our wedding would not have been the same without you!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/29/17, 1 Review