Midnight Wine Designs Reviews

31 | Downingtown, PA

31 Reviews for Midnight Wine Designs

Jonathan & Faye · Married on 02/01/2014

Midnight Wine Designs did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations. We searched everywhere for winter wedding invites and we found the best selection here. From when we first emailed Loreen to the last-minute requests, she was very responsive and professional. Her ordering/production system is completely customizable and worked perfect for us. With every request there was always a positive response and willingness to get us what we wanted. If you're looking for quality invites for a special occasion, Midnight Wine Designs can get it done for you!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Loreen. Was wonderful to work with! Her invitations turned out beautifully and she was so supportive and flexible throughout the entire process. I would strongly recommend her service to anyone in need of wedding invitations

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • I

Inna · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with Loreen was the most easy, stress-free part of planning my wedding! I contacted her about an invitation design I loved on her Etsy shop page. I was worried the price of getting the number of invites I need would exceed my budget, but she was very flexible and accommodating. The design and revision process was efficient and carefree, and Loreen was always responsive. Top praise has to go to the actual product. The invitations were beautiful! Elegant, understated, shimmery and sleek. Several family and friends have asked me for the name of the person who designed our invites, and I'm happy to rave about Midnight Wine designs!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2013

Love the table numbers and note cards she made for me! High quality materials and craftsmanship and super easy to communicate with. Would definitely recommend for a one-of-a-kind design!

Tina · Married on 07/11/2013

Let me start by saying Loreen was a dream to work with.. I contacted her thru etsy & told her my vision for our wedding invitations, she not only turned them into reality, she gave me several different suggestions & options.. she was always super speedy with all of her responses.. & the final product were just breathtaking.. They are so amazingly beautiful, I am still in awe.. Every time I see our families, they still tell me how beautiful they are.. Thank u so much Loreen! I love our wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Ana · Married on 05/19/2013

My invitations came out more beautiful than what I imagined!!!! The price was very reasonable and the communication/delivery was incredibly fast. Thank God my invitations was one of the FEW things that did not stress me out!
    Thanks again Midnight Wine.

Sent on 04/12/2013

katie · Married on 04/12/2013

She did an amazing job on my invitations, table numbers, and thank you cards for my wedding! She is all about customer service I would definitely use her again! A+++++

Marisa · Married on 03/23/2013

I am very pleased that I purchased my wedding invitations from Midnight Wine Designs. They were very flexible and allowed me to change/modify the invitation to meet my specific needs. I was sent several photos of the entire invitation before they were printed out, ensuring that every last detail looked exactly how I wanted. I received my invitations quickly and in pristine condition. I love my invitations because they have a very unique quality, looking as if each one was carefully designed by hand, rather than looking inexpensive or hastily manufactured and thrown together. I would recommend this Midnight Wine Designs to anyone looking for quality invitations.

• Siri

Siri · Married on 12/15/2012

Beautiful cards and made at lightening speed - everything as promised!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Sue · Married on 10/12/2012

Loreen was a joy to work with. After she sent me a couple samples of her invitations (I wanted to see and touch before selecting an inviation) I could see the quality of her materials AND the quality of her work.

Even though I live in WI and she is in PA, timing and responsiveness were never a problem. She always got back to me in a timely fashion. When I asked for a couple of minor modifications to her designs she was able to accomplish them quickly and without flaw.

I sent my invitations out 2 weeks ago and the people just keep raving about how beautiful they are....all thanks to Midnight Wine Design!

I'd highly recommend working with them for your wedding inviations needs!

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2012

Loreen was wonderful to work with! My invitations were beautiful and perfect for my destination wedding. She was very receptive to any changes that I asked, and even sent me a few extra invitations at no cost when I miscounted how many I needed! Would absolutely order for her again!

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2012

Loreen was the most pleasant and professional of all of the vendors used for my wedding. Every interaction was friendly and stress-free! The invitations from Midnight Winde Designs were beautiful and completely met our (high!) standards of great quality. Our guests loved them! Finally, Laureen was extremely gracious and flexible in making sure that we had everything we needed on time. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/27/2012

I am having a beach/seaside themed wedding and I stumbled upon a beatiful yet formal invitation from MWD on Etsy and instantly fell in love with it. I wanted an elegant, but beachy theme, aka, I wasn't looking for a design with flip flops on it! Loreen is fantastic to deal with. Though we have never met in person, she is very responsive to e-mails and put up with all my last minute guest list changes. The invitations came out beautifully and I can't wait for the guests to see them. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good quality handmade invitation in an elegant style. She will work with you to customize and suit your taste. Good luck!

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 05/19/2012

I was looking for something very specific for my wedding. I was so happy when I came across Loreen's beautiful invitations. I contacted her and told her exactly what I was looking for. She sent me some samples and helped me pick out a font. Loreen was very responsive and answered all of my questions. To this day I still get a lot of compliments about how beautiful my invitations were. I am so happy with the way they turned out. I loved them so much, I ordered an extra one so I could frame it!

Sent on 09/05/2012

michelle · Married on 04/28/2012

Planning a wedding far away from home is no easy task , I'm the Mother of the groom. I was so Happy with the invitations from Midnight Wine Design I can't express it properly. She walked me through everything got back to me promptly had ideas, photo's for me to look at, Proofs, colors ect. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!! I wish all my Experiences went as smoothly as this one!!!
    Thanks Again Loreen
    Best Regards,
    Michelle Mares
    Mom of the Groom
    04/28/12

Sent on 03/19/2012

Esther · Married on 11/05/2011

I used Midnight Wine Designs for me wedding invitations, place cards and table numbers last fall. I absolutely loved everything and received many compliments on my invitations in particular. I was provided with great service and my emails and questions were always immediately answered. I have already recommended their services to a few of my friends and will continue to do so.

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2011

Loreen is amazing! She created the programs for our ceremony and the menus and table numbers for our reception, and all were beautiful and 100%customized to complement our wedding perfectly. Loreen is also super responsive and amazing to work with. We would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Kuu · Married on 09/17/2011

Working with Midnight Wine Designs was a great experience. Every time we had a question or needed to make a change we got a response in a very timely manner, and the product for the price was very reasonable. After some thought on our programs, we even went back to have that done too. I'd recommend these services to anyone looking for elegance and professionalism.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Heather · Married on 09/09/2011

Loreen was great. Not only were the invitations gorgeous, but she threw in extras free of charge. In addition, I ended up needing a few more than I anticipated and she was able to make them and send extras right away.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2011

I selected the invitations with the natural starfish for my Mexico Destination wedding and they turned out great! I loved them and I got so many compliments on them from my guests.

maureen · Married on 03/12/2011

I had worked with tons of vendors while planning my wedding and Loreen was by far the best.

She had designed our wedding invitations, menus and table cards. For each I got exactly what I wanted. Can still remember the packages arriving in the mail and beaming with excitement that they were even more perfect in person.

She was able to customize my wedding in a way that worked for us. Throughout the process she was helpful and suggestive. We had received so many compliments on the final product, everyone thought they must have cost a fortune. We had maxed out our budget, but it was totally worth it, they looked far more expensive then they were. I've saved these pieces in my memory box because I am so proud of what they mean symbolically and what a beautiful reminder they are of our special day.
    Highly recommend Loreen and if the chance ever presented itself would absolutely jump at the chance to work with her again!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2010

When it came it my New Year's Eve 2010 wedding, I needed everything from my cake, dress, linen colors and flowers to express elegance AND fun. So, naturally, the invitations were of utmost importance! Nothing would set my guests for excitement over my big day like beautiful, sparkly, FUN invitations! I searched the internet high and low, but felt like these popular websites were very impersonal and did not allow me to truly make these invitations "my own". I stumbled across Midnight Wine Designs almost accidentally on another website, when I noticed that Loreen's business was located very close to my home. Immediately, I wanted to see and learn more about Loreen and Midnight Wine Design. I studied the pictures offered on the website, which included tons of samples of other wedding invitations that Loreen had created. I found an invitation that I absolutely LOVED, which got me super excited, as I had yet to find anything that really even came close to what I wanted until that point.

Loreen was so responsive to my e-mails and immediately made me feel as though my wedding invitations were just as important to her as they were to me. Loreen offered professional suggestions on how to take the invitations that I saw and make them my own. Loreen also allowed and encouraged me to make my own adjustments and suggestions, which really made me feel like these invitation were created just for me. Loreen sent me pictures and feedback every step of the way, so that I wasn't just making decisions, guessing and hoping that it was all going to come out the way I wanted. When Loreen sent me pictures of the final proofs for my invitations, I was literally brought to tears. Seeing MY wedding invitations with MY name on it truly made this event feel real! I love these invitations so much, that I had every last part of them mounted and framed so that I will always be able to remember my special day.

THANK YOU, LOREEN!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Tracy · Married on 12/11/2010

I loved the invitations that I got from Midnight Wine Designs. They were very reasonably priced and beautiful. The seller was very responsive to e-mails and easy to work with. The value of the invitations for the price and the positivity of the experience made choosing invitations one of the easiest parts of wedding planning (which meant a lot given all of the difficult parts of planning). I highly recommend Midnight Wine Designs!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Natalie · Married on 10/23/2010

Midnight Wine Designs provided the perfect invitation for our wedding. We purchased the Brandy collection, which delited our guests and set the tone for a fun fall wedding in the country. We shopped around quite a bit and found this vendor to offer the most unique invitations for a very fair price. I was so impressed with the personal service and quality of the materials used in crafting our cards. Loreen was great to work with, easy to reach and very responsive. We very much enjoyed working with her and would recommend her services and beautiful invitations to everyone!!!

Brianne · Married on 10/16/2010

We ordered our wedding invitations from Loreen and they were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted, and she was wonderful to work with, very responsive and willing to make tweaks to ensure the design was just what we'd hoped for. I'd recommend her to anyone who asked!