35 Reviews for Midnight Magic Studios

Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
35 Midnight Magic Studios Reviews

Don was great to work with. He thought of things to videotape that I never would have thought of. He came at the time we requested and did not waste any of the time. I highly recommend Don at Midnight Magic Studios.

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don with Midnight Magic Studios was amazing to work with! He was so helpful and had the best ideas! We are so thrilled we picked him to record our special day so that we can enjoy it for years to come! If you are looking for a videographer, look no further! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome of our wedding film! Don captured our day beautifully, and I was extremely pleased with the way all the little details of our day were presented in the film.

Profile Picture katie, 7/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so glad we went with Don with Midnight Magic studios for our videographer. He did a wonderful job and was a joy to work with. We didn't have to worry about him one bit on our wedding day, we just acted like he wasn't there and afterwards had an amazing wedding video that could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

I am so very thankful we booked with Don! He captured our day so perfectly. We absolutely love the video and all of the personal touches, even including the cute title and cover art. Our photos did not turn out well, so we were doubly thankful that we chose to hire a videographer. Book with him, and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kori, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don creates amazing films! He's very flexible and easy to work with! I absolutely love my wedding video! He really captured the mood and feel of the whole day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don captured our wedding day perfectly! We really appreciate all his hard work, especially through an unexpected rainstorm. If you are looking for a videographer, I would definitely recommend Don.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Don was absolutely amazing. Could not ask for anything better. My husband and I decided to hire a videographer to capture our day for us to have forever and I would hire Don all over again for any occasion. I have nothing but amazing things to say about him and his crew. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a professional yet friendly experience. 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding video is beyond amazing!!!! I have already watched it several times and plan to watch it every year on our anniversary over a glass of wine. You will not only love Don but you will love the video. It's done very well and him and his staff are very professional! Do yourself a favor and get a video with Midnight Magic. You won't be disappointed.

If your a bride, do your boudior pictures with him too! This is my husbands favorite wedding gift!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Don of Midnight Magic Studios was our wedding videographer and provided superb service. He was professional and fun to work with! And very organized. Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without his services. Thank you Don!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife Amy and I contracted with Don and Midnight Magic Studios for our wedding on 5/16/2015 and couldn't be happier! We learned First hand just how time consuming and stressful (not to mention Expensive*) planning a wedding can be and Don and his team gave us one less thing to worry about to say the least! He was on time, professional, and willing to work with any last second changes we requested. His rates were affordable and we were so impressed with the finished product! (It looks like something Directly out of a movie!) He was even kind enough to mention us on his FaceBook page on our first anniversary and congratulate us once again. I would HIGHLY Recommend Don and Midnight Magic to Anyone looking for an honest, affordable and professional video service for their special day!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Don and his crew are extremely talented! We have used MM for our dance recital videography for 8 years and I knew when I was getting married that I wanted him. He caught so many moments that I would have never expected. Once the wedding day is over and time goes by, those memories begins to fade. Watching the video was a beautiful reminder of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If Don is available, book him! We were on the fence about doing a wedding video, and are so glad that we did. He went above and beyond to film our wedding and we are forever grateful for his professionalism. Thank you, Don!!

Love,

The Gosnells

Profile Picture Denise, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Don Samples with Midnight Magic! He did a phenomenal job on my wedding video. If there's anything I would recommend most about investing in your special day it would be to hire a videographer. I watch it often and every year my husband and I sit day to watch it together on our anniversary and relive the moment. I did not realize how fuzzy the day can be because you have so much going on. I am so thankful to have captured it all on video!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don is amazing!!! He was available when needed and did exactly what we had imagined. His video he made for us is wonderful and really captures the happiness and emotion of our day! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. He is professional and will come with you for the whole day no matter what time :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Don Samples of Midnight Photography was and absolute dream. He was very friendly, patient, compromising, and caring - his second shooter, Lindsey was the same. From the very beginning he was truly interested in learning about me and my (now) husband, our story, and our vision for the big day. The wedding was not without hiccups, but Don and Lindsey, along with our other vendors, worked quietly to handle the last minute changes and always made us feel comfortable. OUR WEDDING FILM IS INCREDIBLE. I cried like a little girl the first time we watched our trailer video (and the thirty other times I've watched it), but never expected just how great the full film would be. Don did an amazing job capturing our wedding day, and I cannot thank him enough for giving us this memory. Let Midnight Magic film your wedding - you will not regret it, I PROMISE!

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband Dan and I were referred to Don Samples and Midnight Magic Studios by our wedding coordinator. We had chosen the beautiful month of October in Gatlinburg for our wedding and we were living in California. Needless to say we were concerned that everything be just perfect while having to plan everything long distance. We were especially concerned that we have the best videographer for our wedding video! We could not have chosen a more perfect videographer to record our beautiful day. The first time we spoke with Don on the phone he made us feel so comfortable and told us in detail how he would create the perfect wedding film for us. And he did!!! When we met Don for our interview he asked just the right questions and listened to us to hear our story of how we met and fell in love. We felt like we were old friends! Don and his assistant, Lindsey, were the absolute best!!!! They’re very professional and inconspicuous and yet managed to capture every little detail. Beginning with the preparations before the wedding ceremony, through the entire wedding mass and reception, Don and Lindsey quietly captured all the happy, funny and special moments that made our wedding day so perfect!!! He added special touches to the wedding film to show all the things I love about the Smoky Mountains and why we had chosen that location for our beautiful day!!! Sadly, my beloved “big” brother who was part of our wedding party passed away unexpectedly only 4 days after our wedding. Don included a very touching “remembrance” to him in our wedding film which made it even more special for me! I cannot say enough about Don and Midnight Magic Studios! He’s become a very dear friend and he’s absolutely the BEST videographer!!! Everyone who has seen our wedding film has been very impressed with the work that Don put into it. It’s PERFECT!!! Thank you, Don!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Midnight Magic Studios was a pleasure from start to finish. All emails and inquiries were addressed quickly and meetings were held as planned. As for the event itself, Don and his staff managed to catch all of the wonderful, special, and funny moments while managing to stay inconspicuous - we barely even noticed they were there! Additionally, I really wanted video coverage of the groom as I walked down the aisle, so Don arranged to have a second videographer for the wedding even though it wasn't part of the package I booked. They were professional, honest and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User2820635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don Samples is amazing!! He worked so hard the day of my wedding and captured my day in such a special way. He treats you like you've known him for years and puts 110% into everything he does. He was very, very busy this past summer and so it took a little bit longer than expected for him to complete our video. However, the whole time he was excellent about keeping me updated as to where he was at in getting to our video and when we could expect him to be finished. There was a small problem with my last name being misspelled on the DVD cover and he has more than made up for that small mistake. It was easily fixed but he has gone above and beyond to make it right and provided me with several additional DVDs at no cost to me.

Both he and his assistant captured every moment of our wedding with such professionalism! They were there for everything but you never knew they were there at all. They were amazing and so fun to work with! Don is a genuine person and a great videographer. Not only does he do amazing work, he is also VERY reasonably priced.

I would DEFINITELY recomment Don Samples and Midnight Magic Studios to anyone looking for a videographer to capture the most special day of their life! Thanks for everything Don!!

Profile Picture Stacie, 6/18/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was great working with Midnight Magic....they are very professional and friendly and the video turned out great!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I just watched our wedding video for the first time, and was absolutely amazed! The video tells the entire story of our day from start to finish. Don and his team were there with us in the cold for about 12 hours and smiled the entire time:) They did an amazing job and were so easy to work with. I am so pleased with the final video and so excited that we have it to keep forever. I know we'll enjoy watching it for years to come. I would very highly recommend Don and Midnight Magic Videos to anyone needing a videographer!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Excellent wedding videographer! Very professional, reliable, easy to work with, and superb video quality. Would recommend Midnight Magic to any bride in Knoxville or East Tennessee!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I really enjoyed having Midnight Magic Video Productions work with us for my wedding. They were so thorough and were very quick to respond to any questions that I had. They also made sure that everything was covered and taken care of long before my wedding day. Our wedding video looks amazing and my husband and I and our parents are so happy with the video, and know that we will enjoy it for many years to come. I would definitely recommend using Midnight Magic Video Productions to any bride that is looking for a wedding videographer. Midnight Magic is fantastic to work with and you won't regret choosing them to do your wedding video.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We chose Don to do our videography and it was one of the best decisions we made. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was right. He was always quick to respond to any questions we had. I highly recommend using Don.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/22/10, 1 Review