23 Reviews for Midnight Groove Djs & Photo Booth

Midnight Groove is the BEST! They helped make our wedding memorable, fun, and our guests continue to rant and rave about them. Their professionalism combined with their ability to entertain and keep guests engaged was perfect for our big day. We also used their photo booth that was huge and had tons of fun props it was nice that we were able to bundle everything!! I will continue to use them for future events and refer all of our family and friends.
Thank you Jesse, Jackie, and Matt youguys are amazing and we can't thank you enough for making our day memorable and stress free!
-The Preuss'

Profile Picture Chantel, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Top notch when it comes to delivering outstanding services. Our wedding was fun and full of people enjoying the music and photo booth. They really paid attention to what we wanted on our wedding. I couldn't ask for a better MC for the evening, thank you for truly being professionals and going above and beyond for what we had expected. Can't go wrong with this company that sticks to its values. Thank you.

Profile Picture Angie, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Midnight Groove DJ was AMAZING. I mostly dealt with Jesse, but he was beyond helpful throughout our entire planning process. Any questions we had he was willing to help, even if it was a vendor for something he didn't do. He would even check in with us periodically to see how we were doing and if we needed help with anything. The day of the wedding the music was flawless. I couldn't have asked for more with a DJ. He knew how to keep the crowd alive and going. We got multiple complements on the DJs and the work they did. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely be contacting Jesse again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Matt was very helpful and informative even before I booked him. He was the DJ at my cousin's wedding a couple of years ago and was very good then. Which is why I reached out to him when I was getting married. Midnight Grooves DJ's website was very easy to use. Everyone at my wedding had a blast all evening/night. Matt and Jesse were great as DJ's and MC's. I also had a video slideshow and used their flat screens to showcase the video and also my husbands and my name and date of the wedding. They made it a memorable night and I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good DJ. They were also very flexible with me as we decided to keep them an extra hour to continue the party!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse Pina was an amazing MC/DJ and Lighting Tech guy. I loved working with him and his creativity, professionalize and some you can count on getting the job done as he says he would. My wedding was a mash hit with his MC and his ability to keep the crowd moving and entertained. I appreciate the hard work him and my husband have put together to make my wedding look and sound like a dream come true. Thank you Midnightgroovedjs and Jesse Pina!!! Great job!!

Profile Picture Dalia, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse went above and beyond my expectations when setting up lighting for my event! He came through with everything we spoke about and went the extra step to insure I got the look I was going for. He kept the party going all night and all I heard from my guest was that the DJ was amazing.

Profile Picture Alejandro, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Midnight Groove DJ was an excellent choice for our wedding day. We began working with this company over a year prior to our wedding date. Within a day of inquiring I was already working with the dj, even though our wedding was over one year away! I really felt like they wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I worked a lot online on their website to make sure they were provided with all the information, which I thought was very convenient because everything I needed was in one place. And to top it all off I was very very comforted because on the day of the event the DJ came to confirm with me personally, because there were a few things I missed that he did not want to mess up. As I was walking around to meet my guests I noticed in the trees surrounding our tables that there were speakers! And I thought to myself "Wow, thats amazing" Every single of my guests got to enjoy the music as it was surrounding the entire reception space. They were dressed professionally and followed every direction, even ones I changed last minute, to a tee. My friends and family danced all night long and I was so happy with the result. So thank you to Midnight Groove DJ for being such a wonderful addition to our wedding day! We will never forget it.

Profile Picture Anessa, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You guys made our wedding perfect. The Party wouldnt have been great if it wasnt for you guys. I still get compliments on how awesome our dj was and how they had so much fun dancing. Not a dull moment that night and we have to thank you guys because you guys kept the party going . Deff going to refer you guys to our friends.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience having Matt be the DJ at our wedding. Matt was very helpful throughout the whole process. He helped us pick songs for some of the pivotal wedding moments. He really seemed to care about making our wedding a very memorable day, and as stress free as possible, and it was. We really appreciate them going above and beyond to help us with the music. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is interested.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very Professional Service.. The party never stopped moving their feet. I had no complaints or negative comments from any of our guest. Played exactly the type of music we asked for. Including on the spot request. Jesse got the crowed pumped in both English and Spanish.. Next time i get married i will hire him for sure. lol.

Profile Picture Flavio, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Midnight Groove Djs were great! The whole party enjoyed the music. They definitely knew how to keep everything running smoothly. They were very friendly and approachable. We will definitely recommend their services to anyone who needs a dj.

Profile Picture Sylvia, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are very satisfied with Midnight Groove DJ's service. They know how to make the party going. I would highly recommend them. Jessi is always willing to accomodate to his customer's needs and will go beyond anyone's expectations.

Thank you for making my special day the best of all!

Profile Picture Carmen, 7/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Midnight Groove DJs were amazing on the day of our wedding! They made our reception look so beautiful with all their lights! They knew exactly where to set them up to compliment the reception. Our guest loved them and the music they played. They gave us great ideas of how to make the night super fun- doing Mission Impossible theme song for the garter toss haha and getting our friends and family to do the Harlem shake! They even filmed it, which we are so grateful for because our videographer didn’t. ~_~ We loved the way they got the crowd to participate in the games we had. These guys are awesome!! Professional, organized, fun, prepared, and ready to make the night unforgettable! Thanks guys!!!!

Profile Picture Jason & Yvette, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We originally found midnight groove on google. we spoke to matt and he was able to make us a package that we were looking for. I appreciate the fact of the quick replies and the fact that they delivered what was promised. I havent had this much fun at a wedding ever. My guests also were ranting on how much fun they were also having even my grandparents got up and danced! I really enjoyed there song selection and love the fact they played every song i requested some how they made my crazy list work. Very professional and I loved the fact I had nothing to worry about these guys took care of my night. If anyone is looking to book a dj hire these guys. Im sure glad I did. Thank you Matt and your partner for the awesome service you provided us with.. See you in our 1yr anniv...!

Profile Picture User3352586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Midnight Groove was a "hit" at our wedding. We used them for DJ, lighting, and they even customized a monogram with our names for display. They showed up on time and presented themselves professionally. Not to mention their set-up is really nice. They are outgoing and quickly got the party started. Their services are affordable. They have ANY genre of music available to your preference. We met with them to discuss what we like once and after that, they set up an account for us online so that we can organize and provide a time-line for the day. Over all, we were extremely happy with their services and so were our guests! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You guys were awesome!!!!!!!!!! The BEST DJ EVER you guys kept All of our guest were very happy, enjoyed every minute of each event throughout the night and kept the crowd entertained. Even the people that never get up and dance were on the dance floor dancing the night away!! We are 120% happy with your services!!!!!!!!!!! From the beginning until the end, you were very professional and came through with everything you promised. Thank you!!!!!!!!! You helped our wedding be an unforgettable night for us and everyone that attended!!

Profile Picture Eve, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are so legit! They made my wedding the best ever! They got the crowd going and kept them entertained the whole time. They played all the songs I requested and they Got the job done! They were not trying to sell us anything and they didn't promise us things that they couldn't deliver. One other thing I like most is that they listened and catered to our every need. If you want your wedding to be perfect, pick Midnight Groove Ent. I can go on and on about these guys! Their response time was great, and whenever I needed them they were there and got the job done. These guys are great, just wanted to say thanks for making my day amazing! It would not have been the best wedding ever without you.

Profile Picture BreAnna, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj is the best everyone loved him!

Profile Picture User2633890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

MIDNIGHT GROOVE ENT. WAS SUCH A HIT AT MY WEDDING MY HUSBAND IS FRIENDS WITH THEM BUT BESIDE THERE FRIENDSHIP AS A BRIDE I HAD MY DOUBTS BUT I LOVED THE LIGHTING THEY OFFERED IT BLEW MY MIND WHERE I DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE DJ.. IT ONLY TOOK A 5MIN INTERVIEW WITH THEM JUST TO LET THEM KNOW WHATS UR KIND OF MUSIC U LIKE AND THEY PUT ALL THE GREATEST HITS TOGETHER TO MAKE A NIGHT FEEL SO SPECIAL.. THANKS SO MUCH PINA LOTS OF LOVE FROM THE FLORES FAMILY!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/24/11, 1 Review