242 Reviews for Mid Michigan Entertainment

MC (5)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)

Joel and his crew were amazing to work with! Definitely made our day special!

Profile Picture Annette , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Dan was the best DJ. He was personable, made our day go so smoothly, and worked with us to make our reception as special as possible. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel was fantastic and made sure our whole reception ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

MMDJ was absolutely amazing. John took time out of his evening to come to our rehearsal and coordinated everything! They are definitely a very talented group of people! I would recommend them to anyone that needs there services. We had then do the photo booth and dj and everyone At our wedding told us how perfect and smooth it went. Absolutely no hiccups!!!! Thanks again Mmdj (John) for a wonderful evening.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Was very helpful and if needed changes very accomadating.

Profile Picture Michaela, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My WIFE and I had the pleasure of working with DJ Caleb Raymond for our ceremony and reception on 4-14-18. Caleb did an awesome job the entire day. He was engaging, inserted himself when needed, and was sure to keep the spotlight on my beautiful Wife and I.
Thanks for making the day special Caleb!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

We cannot say enough about our experience! DJ Caleb was the best I could ever ask for. He met every single request we threw at him. He made sure the spotlight was on us all night. Our guests were happy and having a great time throughout the whole night. Wouldn't recommend anyone else! Shoot out to Caleb for making it the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used mid Michigan for photobooth, DJ and video
We had an online portal to select music and set up the timeline. We had a lot of compliments on the DJ ans photobooth
Photobooth allowed us to use our own photo book and we took it home that night with a copy of all the pictures
The video guy blended in with the ceremony and reception. We haven’t received the video yet, but I’m sure it will be amazing

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Did a really great job of reading the crowd and playing music that everyone could dance to and appreciate. Very nice guy and it was a pleasure to work with him.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was awesome! He made sure to meet with us in advance and go over almost every detail about music, intros, and just general flow of the reception.

Profile Picture corey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

MMDJ were easy to stay in contrast contact with and extremely great to work with. Our DJ was positive and even helpful as things changed throughout the evening. I would definitely recommend them. MMDJ's were professional and fun great peaple

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan the DJ was absolutely amazing! I had a venue with 450 people there and he did a great job entertaining them all!!!! He kept the dance floor full the whole night. Cannot say enough thanks to him. He's a fabulous DJ who we felt completely comfortable with. He's great! The videographer and his assistant were very professional I haven't gotten the Video yet to comment on their work but I'm sure it will be great!

Profile Picture Rayel, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

This is way overdue since I was married in October, but just wanted to give a shout out to Chad for the great job he did as DJ for our reception in Gobles, MI at the Vintage Rose Barn! Very professional and MME overall had such a great set up process. Every detail is accounted for and the days leading up to your wedding your DJ has direct contact with you and walks through your entire set up with you over the phone. Was great peace of mind to have! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike was super kind and friendly right from the get go! As he talked to me He actually cared it wasn't fake He was so kind to me and anyone I was with. Super flexible and helped out in any way he could. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone!
He helped to make my day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

MMDJs was awesome. I felt like Joel was apart of the family. He knew his stuff and was extra helpful. He played amazing music and was on point with all of he cues. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently used MME at our wedding , and they are simply great! They played all the music I had chosen, were so kind and easy to work with. Our Dj Caleb knows how to keep the crowd entertained and on the dance floor! Not only are they very respectful gentleman and great at what they do, but very reasonably priced. We will use them in the future for any events and will recommend them to whoever we can! Thanks again guys, xo

Profile Picture Kaylin, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I met DJ Pete with Mid Michigan DJ's at the bridal show in Jackson, and instantly had a great feeling about him. We booked right on the spot with him and I'm so glad we did. He really listened to what we wanted our big day to be like, and he made it happen. We even asked him to stay longer than what he was originally booked for and he was happy to do so. He was a great asset to making our day go off without a hitch. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Pete and had so many compliments about him for our wedding! Thanks again! :)

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was such a pleasure to work with! He not only listened to and honored our requests, but went above and beyond by providing music an hour earlier than scheduled when he realized our cocktail hour musicians failed to show.

Mid-Michigan DJs are professionals who have thought of everything, and make planning your event easy with their online event forms.

It truly was like getting an event coordinator and DJ for the price of one!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you to mid Michigan entertainment for making our wedding reception amazing! From making my dinner plate to keeping the party alive. We had a great time and we are thankful that we chose you for our event!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel did an amazing job DJing our wedding. He was extremely professional, yet made us feel like family. It was nice to be able to sit back and enjoy our day without having to worry about our music selection.

Profile Picture Tasha, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We feel lucky to have hired MME to DJ our wedding at Hilltop Manor Inn in Clarklake, MI – July 2017. We chose John because of his familiarity with the venue and his taste in music. This was a decision that definitely paid off! He was so professional and essentially ran the show when he needed to. This was much appreciated as we did not have a formal wedding coordinator. However, on the flip side, when it was time to dance and party, he kept the dance floor going all night with incredible song selection. He was also very accommodating to song requests and nagging drunk people. You need John and MME as your wedding DJ, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel was so pleasant to work with. He is very professional and really knows his stuff. The dance floor was filled all night and I received numerous compliaments on his service. I would highly recommend MMDJ!

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had John Smith as our DJ. He was amazing and super helpful throughout the entire wedding! He made sure the dance floor was always full and if he started to see people leaving then he would change the style of music for the next song. John was very professional the entire night making sure that we were both stress-free and having a good time. Our wedding was supposed to be outside, however, it started raining so John was very flexible and set up inside our venue. We definitely recommend Mid Michigan DJ's for ANY entertainment, the staff there are amazing and want to make sure that your event runs smoothly and everyone has a great time.

Profile Picture Jesse, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel was fantastic! He not only did an excellent job as a DO but he also assisted wherever he was needed. The staff at our reception venue were not going to let us into our reception until they saw the wedding party member's ids. Joel stepped in and took care of it, telling them to back off and that we would cover everything after our intros. He was very easy to contact prior to the wedding and made everything easy on me. Since I planned my own wedding vendors like this are amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/17, 1 Review