Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

345 | Frankenmuth, MI

345 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Weddings

Catherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Brian truly did an amazing job. My finance and I wanted a ceremony unique to us and our relationship. We also wanted a catholic, but not a traditional catholic wedding ceremony that's the same as the rest. Brian truly went above and beyond until we were VERY happy! We had so many wedding guest comment about our amazing our wedding ceremony was. He was also very flexible and truly cared about us for one and what we wanted which can be hard to find. He drove to our home for rehearsal and was then able to meet our friends and family that mean so very much to us. He's not doing a job, he really enjoys bringing people together and unititing for a lifetime through marriage. On his own time he went to our venu which was at a barn and looked around and made sure what we planned would work. We highly recommend him to anyone that's looking for an amazing officient that's just right for them! - Catie and Ethan Cook

Sent on 06/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2017

Reverend Brian really made our ceremony come to life the way we hoped it would be. He had a ton of ideas for us to choose from in crafting our ceremony and was open to any customizations we wanted to make. His professionalism and personality made it easy for us to work with him and he was available to talk to whenever we needed to run anything by him! Would recommend Rev. Brian for anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kirsten · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a wonderful and smooth wedding rehearsal and ceremony thanks to all of the planning and experience of Rev. Brian. He made planning ahead of time easy by being in contact and providing us with plenty of options and choices to create our own wedding ceremony. Thanks Rev. Brian!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Rev. Tuttle created an absolutely beautiful ceremony for our interfaith Jewish/Protestant wedding. He gave us the option of 100% customization of the ceremony language – which was absolutely vital for us. We wanted our wedding ceremony to use our words, not a rote script.

The writing process was a bit daunting at first – especially given the many, many, many examples from past ceremonies Rev. Tuttle showed us as inspiration – but he guided us through the entire draft, and the final result was perfect for us.

Rev. Tuttle’s experience in weddings definitely showed in his expert handling of the rehearsal as well as his courtesy and professionalism on the day of. We were incredibly happy with our choice of officiant and would recommend him to any couple looking for a more customized ceremony.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Reverend Tuttle is awesome! We were both raised in Catholic families and even attended Catholic schools growing up. When we decided to get married outside on the top of Bay Mountain at The Homestead in Glen Arbor, Michigan, we knew it would be difficult to find someone that would help us in having the perfect ceremony outside of the Catholic church. Luckily, we found Reverend Tuttle! He helped us create our own ceremony and supported our thoughts and ideas in the process. He was always available to answer questions and very flexible when setting up both Skype and phone meetings, considering we live in a suburb of Chicago and could not meet with him in person until the wedding weekend. Reverend Tuttle was present for rehearsal the evening before the wedding, and he stayed after the ceremony to give a blessing before dinner. It was also a pleasure to have Reverend's wife Johnda there with us for the weekend. She helped take pictures during both rehearsal and the ceremony, and was there to help behind the scenes if needed. We feel very lucky to have found Reverend Tuttle, and we are beyond happy and grateful that he was a part of our ceremony and wedding weekend!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Paula · Married on 04/08/2017

I would highly recommend Mid-Michigan Weddings to everyone. Rev. Brian Tuttle was helpful, caring and very professional. He went above and beyond what my husband and I expected. Rev. Tuttle helped us to create our perfect ceremony that was unique and personal, designed just for us. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, which if you knew me you would know what a miracle that was. We had so many compliments from friends and family as to how beautiful the ceremony was and how it told our story. My niece is using Rev. Tuttle for her upcoming wedding because her and fiancé were so impressed. I would and will be referring Mid-Michigan Weddings to anyone looking for an Officiant.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Cara · Married on 03/25/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Mid-Michigan Weddings. From start to finish Rev. Tuttle ensured our ceremony was a true reflection of my husband and I and encompassed what we wanted our ceremony to mean and feel. In a process that can be overwhelming he was able to suggest and guide us throughout the entire process. I was told by several guests how moved they were by our ceremony and that would not have been possible without Mid-Michigan Weddings. We could not have asked for more and would recommended Rev. Tuttle to be apart of anyone's journey to the alter as he will become not only your officiant but a friend who truly cares that your ceremony is as powerful and beautiful as the love you share together.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Erica · Married on 02/17/2017

Rev. Brian Tuttle did an amazing job for our wedding at a Frankenmuth. He took every one of our ideas and incorporated them into our wedding ceremony seemlessly. Along with his own personal style and professionalism, Rev. Brian made our day perfect. He's more than just a wedding officiant, he takes the time to make sure everything is the way you want it, to get to know you and your family and at the end of the day.... walk away with a friend. We HIGHLY recommend Rev. Brian in all points. With his guidance, he allows you to step away from "cookie cutter" weddings and come out with your dream wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Vince · Married on 01/29/2017

After calling what seems like 20 people and meeting a few we found reverend tuttle on this website. He helped with our January 29th wedding and are so happy to have found him. The others were cheaper but we could tell why after we met with him and he did so much and was so knowledgeable. He helped us save money on a couple ideas that covered the cost of his service. Things we didnt think of and we got better choices. He was right when he told us a real professional would make a difference in both our ceremony and wedding day and was right. Don't mess with the others we almost made that mistake. Take it from us he is the best. Thanks from Vince and Beth.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Scot · Married on 12/30/2016

He tailors the ceremony to exactly what you want. He offers lots of options so you have many choices for it, you can make it fit your unique personalities. He is on time and worked extremely well with the Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn Lodge, where we were married (I think that he works well with any other venue too). He can foresee problems so you can easily avoid them. We are very pleased with his services.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Patrick · Married on 12/10/2016

If you are looking for someone to help plan and officiate your wedding I would look no further. Reverend Tuttle was outstanding in all aspects of our wedding. We decided to get married only 2 weeks prior to the service due to family being in town. Reverend Tuttle helped us set up the venue (Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth), gave us wonderful choices in personalizing our vows, and even recommended a terrific photographer. While we were unable to meet prior to the service, he took the time over the phone to get to know us personally making it feel like we were meeting an old friend on the day of the service. Reverend Tuttle is extremely professional and works overtime to try and accommodate your requests. I felt extremely fortunate that he conducted our service and highly recommend Reverend Tuttle.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Max · Married on 11/26/2016

We went though Mid-Michigan Weddings and had Rev. Tuttle, The services he provided for us allowing us to completely customize how our wedding ran was awesome! All of our guests loved the personal touches that we added to the ceremony and we attribute that to the extreme professionalism that Rev. Tuttle had brought to the ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kate · Married on 11/26/2016

If you are having a tough time deciding on whether or not to go with mid-michigan weddings don't second guess yourself and go for it. We had Rev. Brian Tuttle and he was the best. He worked with us on making our ceremony special to us and our guests. He helped us get to the important answers about our ceremony and kept us working together on our goal. If you have the option to get Rev. Tuttle do it, he is the definition of professionalism in all he does and keeps the environment very happy and fun!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Abby · Married on 10/29/2016

Rev. Brian was the best decision that we made regaurding our wedding day! Through every step of the process he was there to give advice and be a support system. All my guests kept saying throughout the day was that they loved the words that he offered during our ceremony and that they truly touched all of our guests. His wife was equally helpful during the rehearsal and the ceremony to help guide us to where we needed to be. I truly felt at ease on my wedding day and I know it is because Rev. Brian made it enjoyable and memorable for both myself and my husband!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Christian · Married on 10/22/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle can't be beat. What he did for us was truly amazing! He gave us complete control of the ceremony and provided insight and guidance when needed. The material he provided to choose from was extensive, but it covered every aspect of the ceremony, and even some aspects that we hadn't thought of. He is prompt with his responses, very thorough in his planning and execution, and flexible to allow people to have the wedding they have dreamed of. Rev. Tuttle took control with our venue when we need him to, he made sure that everything we had planned happened. Our venue coordinator pushed back on some things, and he took the hit for us with them. The quality of service and the quality of the ceremony truly is top notch. We had family members talking all night and weekend about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Rev. Tuttle is a little more expensive than other officiants, but trust me, he is worth it.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jodie · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married on 10/8/16 at Frankenmuth brewery and we live 2 hours away so we did all our planning with the reverend over the phone and email. He was fantastic and we are so pleased. He answered all our questions and helped us plan a wedding special to us. He helped us find a unique unity for our type of venue and everyone loved it and was raving about his service. We could not have been any happier than we are with Rev. Brian Tuttle call him you won't be disappointed he is your guy!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Ashly · Married on 10/07/2016

We had an amazing experience with Rev.Brian. We were unsure about a lot of things regarding the ceremony and making sure families are happy with our choices. We also did a lot of the planning through email since we live downstate and our wedding was in Frankenmuth. But he really worked with us and our schedule and even met us half way a couple times. He made it so easy for us to come up with our own ceremony that really represented my husband and I. He made it personal and I truly can say, we loved our ceremony!! We still have people commenting on our lovely dinosaur story ha. Thank you Rev.Brian from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/30/2016

Working with Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream. From start to finish he was professional, attentive and a joy to work with. He genuinely cared about making our ceremony the best it could be and went above and beyond to make sure that happened. I was incredibly happy with how our ceremony turned out on our wedding day. It was everything we wanted and more because of Rev. Brian Tuttle. Working with him to write our ceremony was honestly my favorite part of the whole wedding planning process. I can not thank him enough for everything he did for us. After our ceremony we received multiple compliments on how well it was - everyone loved it! Even weeks after our big day we are still receiving compliments about how intimate and special our ceremony was. One guest told me it was the best ceremony they've ever attended! If you're searching for a wedding officiant, seriously, look no further. Rev. Brian Tuttle Is the best! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I recently just got married on 9/24/16, and I couldn't have had anyone better to help with my ceremony! My husband and I are beyond grateful for all Rev. Brian has done for us! He was there for our rehearsal dinner, made sure that we were comfortable and understood everything. He made us feel comfortable with him and eventually he became part of my family! Our wedding day was more than I ever thought would be possible. He was amazing and again, I am so grateful that I picked him! I don't know what our wedding would have been like if I didn't have Rev. Brian. Not only was he amazing in making sure that my husband didn't see me until I walked down the aisle, but his lovely wife also helped make sure that I stayed calm before the ceremony. Their touching words and kindness in their hearts will grow on you and will make you see that you chose the right person to officiate your wedding. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed! It is a day that I will ALWAYS remember!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2016

My husband and I were states apart planning this wedding over via email with Rev. Tuttle. He answered every single questioner or confusion we had and gave us a veterans discount. We planned a beach wedding on mackinaw island and it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The words Rev. Tuttle picked and also allowed us to pick, to his lovely Wife helping us plan the old tradition with not allowing the bride or groom to see each other, to even having a back up plan if the weather wasn't on our side. But all and all this Bride was and is happy, now I can't wait for the pictures which the Rev. had a great friend with cheap price do for us.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meghann · Married on 08/26/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle preformed our wedding ceremony and made sure our day ran smoothly and made it everything I hoped it would be! I highly recommend the use of Rev. Brian Tuttle's wedding services as he will to make your day everything you dreamed! Highly recommended to utilize his services.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rejean · Married on 08/11/2016

Reverand Brian was very flexible with our plans; we had a surprise wedding. He helped us work out the back story for his presence and part of it including taking a family picture! Also important - he was very timely in communicating with us. We are definitely happy with choosing him, and highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Janet · Married on 07/30/2016

Book him immediately. Rev Brian is concise, thoughtful, compassionate and thorough. From our first contact with him, through our first meeting and other correspondence to follow, he helped us along and gave us suggestions without strongly imposing his ideas on our plans. He is also a lot of fun so he makes what could be a stressful experience, a seamless and fun one, for sure. His wife was a huge help to us on our wedding day by just being there to answer questions or to coordinate the very last details.
    We will recommend Rev.Brian Tuttle to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their service.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Len · Married on 07/24/2016

Brian was awesome. We wanted to be a part of what was said in the ceremony and had no idea how overwhelming it can actually be. Brian was able to lay everything out and allow us to have the input we wanted. He put everything together and added in his expertise. The ceremony was beautiful and all our guests wanted to know where I found Brian at. Cannot say enough good things about Brian and the experience he gave us.

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • W

William · Married on 07/08/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle was everything we could ask for to make our wedding ceremony complete. Rev. Brian Tuttle became part of our family in only a short period of time. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/13/2016