Mid-Michigan Weddings Reviews

Mid-Michigan Weddings 3
Mid-Michigan Weddings 4
Mid-Michigan Weddings 5

Patrick · Married on 12/10/2016

If you are looking for someone to help plan and officiate your wedding I would look no further. Reverend Tuttle was outstanding in all aspects of our wedding. We decided to get married only 2 weeks prior to the service due to family being in town. Reverend Tuttle helped us set up the venue (Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth), gave us wonderful choices in personalizing our vows, and even recommended a terrific photographer. While we were unable to meet prior to the service, he took the time over the phone to get to know us personally making it feel like we were meeting an old friend on the day of the service. Reverend Tuttle is extremely professional and works overtime to try and accommodate your requests. I felt extremely fortunate that he conducted our service and highly recommend Reverend Tuttle.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Max · Married on 11/26/2016

We went though Mid-Michigan Weddings and had Rev. Tuttle, The services he provided for us allowing us to completely customize how our wedding ran was awesome! All of our guests loved the personal touches that we added to the ceremony and we attribute that to the extreme professionalism that Rev. Tuttle had brought to the ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kate · Married on 11/26/2016

If you are having a tough time deciding on whether or not to go with mid-michigan weddings don't second guess yourself and go for it. We had Rev. Brian Tuttle and he was the best. He worked with us on making our ceremony special to us and our guests. He helped us get to the important answers about our ceremony and kept us working together on our goal. If you have the option to get Rev. Tuttle do it, he is the definition of professionalism in all he does and keeps the environment very happy and fun!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Abby · Married on 10/29/2016

Rev. Brian was the best decision that we made regaurding our wedding day! Through every step of the process he was there to give advice and be a support system. All my guests kept saying throughout the day was that they loved the words that he offered during our ceremony and that they truly touched all of our guests. His wife was equally helpful during the rehearsal and the ceremony to help guide us to where we needed to be. I truly felt at ease on my wedding day and I know it is because Rev. Brian made it enjoyable and memorable for both myself and my husband!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Christian · Married on 10/22/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle can't be beat. What he did for us was truly amazing! He gave us complete control of the ceremony and provided insight and guidance when needed. The material he provided to choose from was extensive, but it covered every aspect of the ceremony, and even some aspects that we hadn't thought of. He is prompt with his responses, very thorough in his planning and execution, and flexible to allow people to have the wedding they have dreamed of. Rev. Tuttle took control with our venue when we need him to, he made sure that everything we had planned happened. Our venue coordinator pushed back on some things, and he took the hit for us with them. The quality of service and the quality of the ceremony truly is top notch. We had family members talking all night and weekend about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Rev. Tuttle is a little more expensive than other officiants, but trust me, he is worth it.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jodie · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married on 10/8/16 at Frankenmuth brewery and we live 2 hours away so we did all our planning with the reverend over the phone and email. He was fantastic and we are so pleased. He answered all our questions and helped us plan a wedding special to us. He helped us find a unique unity for our type of venue and everyone loved it and was raving about his service. We could not have been any happier than we are with Rev. Brian Tuttle call him you won't be disappointed he is your guy!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Ashly · Married on 10/07/2016

We had an amazing experience with Rev.Brian. We were unsure about a lot of things regarding the ceremony and making sure families are happy with our choices. We also did a lot of the planning through email since we live downstate and our wedding was in Frankenmuth. But he really worked with us and our schedule and even met us half way a couple times. He made it so easy for us to come up with our own ceremony that really represented my husband and I. He made it personal and I truly can say, we loved our ceremony!! We still have people commenting on our lovely dinosaur story ha. Thank you Rev.Brian from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/30/2016

Working with Rev. Brian Tuttle was an absolute dream. From start to finish he was professional, attentive and a joy to work with. He genuinely cared about making our ceremony the best it could be and went above and beyond to make sure that happened. I was incredibly happy with how our ceremony turned out on our wedding day. It was everything we wanted and more because of Rev. Brian Tuttle. Working with him to write our ceremony was honestly my favorite part of the whole wedding planning process. I can not thank him enough for everything he did for us. After our ceremony we received multiple compliments on how well it was - everyone loved it! Even weeks after our big day we are still receiving compliments about how intimate and special our ceremony was. One guest told me it was the best ceremony they've ever attended! If you're searching for a wedding officiant, seriously, look no further. Rev. Brian Tuttle Is the best! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I recently just got married on 9/24/16, and I couldn't have had anyone better to help with my ceremony! My husband and I are beyond grateful for all Rev. Brian has done for us! He was there for our rehearsal dinner, made sure that we were comfortable and understood everything. He made us feel comfortable with him and eventually he became part of my family! Our wedding day was more than I ever thought would be possible. He was amazing and again, I am so grateful that I picked him! I don't know what our wedding would have been like if I didn't have Rev. Brian. Not only was he amazing in making sure that my husband didn't see me until I walked down the aisle, but his lovely wife also helped make sure that I stayed calm before the ceremony. Their touching words and kindness in their hearts will grow on you and will make you see that you chose the right person to officiate your wedding. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed! It is a day that I will ALWAYS remember!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/26/2016

My husband and I were states apart planning this wedding over via email with Rev. Tuttle. He answered every single questioner or confusion we had and gave us a veterans discount. We planned a beach wedding on mackinaw island and it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The words Rev. Tuttle picked and also allowed us to pick, to his lovely Wife helping us plan the old tradition with not allowing the bride or groom to see each other, to even having a back up plan if the weather wasn't on our side. But all and all this Bride was and is happy, now I can't wait for the pictures which the Rev. had a great friend with cheap price do for us.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meghann · Married on 08/26/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle preformed our wedding ceremony and made sure our day ran smoothly and made it everything I hoped it would be! I highly recommend the use of Rev. Brian Tuttle's wedding services as he will to make your day everything you dreamed! Highly recommended to utilize his services.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rejean · Married on 08/11/2016

Reverand Brian was very flexible with our plans; we had a surprise wedding. He helped us work out the back story for his presence and part of it including taking a family picture! Also important - he was very timely in communicating with us. We are definitely happy with choosing him, and highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Janet · Married on 07/30/2016

Book him immediately. Rev Brian is concise, thoughtful, compassionate and thorough. From our first contact with him, through our first meeting and other correspondence to follow, he helped us along and gave us suggestions without strongly imposing his ideas on our plans. He is also a lot of fun so he makes what could be a stressful experience, a seamless and fun one, for sure. His wife was a huge help to us on our wedding day by just being there to answer questions or to coordinate the very last details.
    We will recommend Rev.Brian Tuttle to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their service.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Len · Married on 07/24/2016

Brian was awesome. We wanted to be a part of what was said in the ceremony and had no idea how overwhelming it can actually be. Brian was able to lay everything out and allow us to have the input we wanted. He put everything together and added in his expertise. The ceremony was beautiful and all our guests wanted to know where I found Brian at. Cannot say enough good things about Brian and the experience he gave us.

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • W

William · Married on 07/08/2016

Rev. Brian Tuttle was everything we could ask for to make our wedding ceremony complete. Rev. Brian Tuttle became part of our family in only a short period of time. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Our ceremony was so perfect. And Rev. Tuttle was the reason why. He was so prepared for our personal meeting. So many suggestions and options. He helped us find what we had not been able to identify on our own. Not only did he capture the love my husband/I have for one another, but the ceremony was intimate, emotional and romantic. We were not sure how he would help us find the right words, but he did. So many of our guests were talking about the ceremony and what a great performer he is. But we also feel Rev. Tuttle gave us a new perspective and a new chance to take our love and relationship a greater direction. We knew we wanted a nice ceremony but never realized how important this would be or how much we needed something more than a short and sweet ceremony. But he also helped us to relax and be prepared for the ceremony. Our bridal party were impressed with the rehearsal too. He helped to make this our favorite and best part of our wedding.

We also want to thank him for all the emails and texts for every question and concern we had. None of our other wedding people took the time or effort to make sure we had everything needed for the service. Rev Tuttle also helped us review other services and choices. Things we never new of or considered. And helped us to save several hundred dollars in simple suggestions. We love you Rev. Tuttle and hope anyone reading this will know that he is simply wonderful at ceremonies.

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2016

I'm not sure where to begin with this review.
    Rev Brian Tuttle treats you as if you were his own family. He's so nurturing, and took his time making sure that everything was right for us. He's a little more expensive, but you get BEYOND what you pay for, and really brought us back to what our day was about, our marriage. There's a lot of options to choose from when it comes to readings, so we got a little overwhelmed, but came out beautiful, and even let me add one in that wasn't in his book already from my favorite author. Every touch in the ceremony spoke to my husband and I, and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev Tuttle did an absolutely amazing job helping us put together a ceremony for us that represented our non traditional ideas while layering in more traditional elements to honor our Catholic parents. If you pick the personalized package be prepared to do some work with your love to make it truly your own, but it is sooooo worth it!! We were so pleased with the entire experience. Our ceremony was the very best part of our day....as it should be. The cake took a close second though :-)

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

We are a couple of different faiths or even for me lack of faith. My wife is Catholic and I was not raised in a home that believed. And since I'm not religious but my wife is and we really wanted to make sure the ceremony reflected both of our beliefs. After talking to several officiants, we found Reverend Tuttle here on wedding wire. Instant comfort and relief. The reviews we read don’t do him justice. He is very experienced. Not stiff, rigid or inflexible. He helped us find the right element and put together a ceremony I could not imagine. He was professional and funny both, and we had a great rehearsal and ceremony. He really put us at ease on our wedding day. Reverend Tuttle’s wife was also present for rehearsal and ceremony and was of great help and comfort for timing and entries – something we never thought about or realized how important. We would not have had as great an experience without them both. Start to finish just the best!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Emily · Married on 05/27/2016

He did an amazing job!! He made the whole process super easy and was great during the ceremony. During the ceremony the property next to us created a loud boom. What could have been an akward situation he made funny!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • User6819668 · 2+ years ago

Rev Brian was so amazing! In our opinion he made the ceremony perfect. From first inquiry and every other time we needed him, he is so responsive, flexible, professional, caring. And highly experienced too! And during our rehearsal, he was fun and provided clear direction – keeping everything organized but fun too. And our family and friends are still talking about the ceremony. He told us how important the performance is but that was not clear until we attended a friends wedding 2 weeks before our wedding. During his presentation it was clear how much difference there could be - he was great. And both our venue and DJ found out who we chose and said they love working with him as he is not only the best they ever worked with but helps them to be great too. We absolutely loved working with him! Thank you so much for such a great experience Rev. Brian!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Revd Brian was the perfect officiant at our very small vow exchange and signing. He was extremely accommodating of our wishes and made the experience very special. He was also very flexible when it came to how we wanted the ceremony to proceed, and was happy to put up with our respective families on conference call next to us via a laptop!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Amala · Married on 02/26/2016

We are a couple who were raised Hindu and found Christianity during college. We needed professional help to create a ceremony our families, friends and most important we loved. We sought a Officiant thinking that there was not a way a Minister could help us. We encountered Reverend Tuttle’s name several times. Our facility suggested him, our DJ said she loves and only recommends him and so many great reviews. They were all right. He helped us have the perfect experience. We brought both religions together and created a loving ceremony without full focus on religion. We know now why he is so popular. There is no other we would suggest.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Mitchell · Married on 01/09/2016

We wanted to say thanks and share our wonderful experience with Reverend Brian Tuttle. Our wedding was very small. Just 25 for our gathering. And we found Reverend two ways. We attended a wedding in 2014 that he officiated and it was a very large event. Our friends had nothing but positives to say about him and their ceremony. And we were very impressed and moved by his words and delivery that day. However for our wedding we wanted just the opposite. Very small and just those closest to us. And we decided to do an online search and see if someone specialized in small events thinking that Reverend Tuttle would not be interested in something as small as we planned. We kept his name and wanted to talk to him, but also looked for others who might specialize in small weddings. No matter where we looked his name kept appearing on many wedding sites with wonderful reviews. Our photographer had taken pictures at some of his events and was positive he was a great choice. So we called and told him our plans. And he said YES plus he had our date too. We never expected the care and concern shown by him, nor did we expect him to create something perfect for us. But he did and the experience with Reverend Brian was the best thing of our wedding. Thank you sir for all you did for us!

April and Mitchell - January 9, 2016

Sent on 02/06/2016

anesta · Married on 01/03/2016

Our service was perfect in every way and Brian was so professional. We had lots of questions and did not know where to start. He was calming and helpful and gave us what we needed to make the choices best for us. We are still hearing from our family and friends about how great our ceremony was. We agree!

Sent on 02/01/2016