Mid Michigan Entertainment Reviews

263 | Jackson, MI

263 Reviews for Mid Michigan Entertainment

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

There's nothing bad I can say! Mid Michigan DJ's is amazing. We had to make some last minute changes of location due to weather and everything went smooth. I had special music requests and our DJ was responsive and did amazing. We loved everything and used mid Michigan to plan our sandals honeymoon. Everything was perfect !!!! A million thanks highly recommended. Best value

Sent on 06/25/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

Joel was so happy and easy to work with! He made the day run perfectly in more aspects than just the music. He always asked if there was anything else he could do for us, kept the schedule running perfectly, and always asked us what we wanted to have happen rather than everyone else's opinion. We could not have had a better experience!

Sent on 06/11/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 05/21/2016

What an amazing experience! MMDJ's was fantastic! Words cannot describe the absolute pleasure it was having Dan as our DJ for our wedding in 30 characters or less. Nothing but professionalism! Everyone at the wedding adored him! We had a small Disney theme and he had everything down to the smallest detail covered! You could tell he did his research and wanted to make our day special! The look on my wife's face of pure happiness was something I will never forget! Thank you Joel, and thank you Dan! Dan, you were amazing and from the bottom of my heart, thank you! Unbelievable job! You have to get Dan for your next event! There are other DJ companies located in the area and I have been to events that they covered, wasn't impressed. You have to go with MMDJ! Nothing but class, professionalism, and down right fun! Unreal experi nice! Call Joel, and REQUEST DAN!

Sent on 05/28/2016

CYNTHIA · Married on 05/21/2016

We had an awesome night and the photo booth was a huge success and the photo album is a really cool idea.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Luke · Married on 05/14/2016

Mid Michigan Entertainment was what helped make our day incredible. our DJ was absolutely awesome and kept the party moving. Judging by the fact that we basically took all of our cake home (because not a single person left the dance floor until midnight), I would say these guys know what they're doing. Best part was that we spent such a long time making a playlist, but by the way the DJ just read the crowd, people still talk about how awesome our music was!!! 6 out of 5 stars for sure!!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Karlynn · Married on 05/14/2016

My fiancé and I were pretty specific about what types of music we wanted to hear and when, our DJ was great about playing exactly what we wanted while also reading the crowd and mixing in some other really great songs. Our dance floor was not empty the entire night!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Carissa · Married on 05/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with MME and our DJ, Dan! Dan is an old friend of mine and having him as our DJ was a blast. Everything about working with him and the company was easy, professional, and seamless - making my life in the midst of wedding planning ten times easier. Dan did an excellent job keeping us on schedule, even with a tight timeframe, but also providing a wonderful party! Friends commented that ours was the most fun wedding they'd ever been too - thanks to Dan!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Mid Michigan Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Dan Dupraw is a great guy i'm sure he will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again and please keep us in mind for any future events you have or any friends that may be in need of a professional DJ!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

John was amazing. He Definitely kept the crowd going. Everyone kept talking about how he knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone on the floor and all of our guest had a blast

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/09/2016

Joel and his staff was 100% professional and amazing!!! Thank you for everything

Sent on 04/23/2016

Angie · Married on 03/25/2016

MMDJ is an amazing service! Joel DJ'd our wedding and he was amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2016

David · Married on 01/02/2016

We worked with John on our wedding day. He was great to work with and made sure our night was what we wanted and not what was the norm. We could not have asked for a better Dj. He asked questions that we didn't even think of to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. He was on top of things and and gave us a rundown of everything that was gonna happen from the cake cutting to the entrance. John is a great DJ

Sent on 01/07/2016

Josh · Married on 01/02/2016

Best DJ ive ever had. Would recommend Joel to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Erin · Married on 01/01/2016

All was great, you guys did an amazing job!! Wouldn't change a thing...

Sent on 01/15/2016

Patience · Married on 11/13/2015

We worked with Joel for our wedding this month, he was great! Always got back to be right away no matter what time I contacted him and was very professional and pleasant each time. He made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and had the dance floor going all night. We have people asking for his information after our wedding for their own events, and I would definitely recommend Joel!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

Everything was great! Peter was lots of fun. Great sound/lighting.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

John did an awesome job! The music selections and overall event was amazing. The only complaint that I heard was that it was a 'bit loud', but of course that was from the older guests. lol.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Joel was AWESOME! So easy to work with and helped make the reception go smoothly. I will recommend him to all of our friends getting married!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Christina · Married on 10/09/2015

MME was awesome to work with!! Joel always kept me up to date with what was going on and our night of DJ, Jerry I believe his name was, he was fabulous! Even helped me find a hard to find some for my walk down the aisle and called me the day before to make sure enervating was the way I wanted it! The night was amazing and my guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was!! Would absolutely recommend!!

Also used the videography, the girl was great! Had multiple cameras set up throughout, can't wait to see how my video turned out!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/03/2015

John did an amazing job! He was very good at reading the crowd, and played the right songs to keep our guests on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Pete was so helpful with all the question I had prior to the wedding & even at the wedding he was very personable with everyone! Everyone enjoyed the music both my friends to my grandparents!

Sent on 10/17/2015

karie · Married on 10/03/2015

All our guests enjoyed the music.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Abbey · Married on 09/26/2015

Lou was GREAT! We wouldn't have had any other DJ service for our big day! He too great care of us and really got the party started! We loved him! We also used him for our ceremony music too!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

I could not be happier with our DJ , Joel! He went above and beyond what I thought was typical of a DJ! I would highly recommend Joel and his company to everyone! The photo booth was great and everyone said how much fun it was! Mid Michigan definitely made our Big Day very special and we loved it!!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Jared · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Pete was absolutely awesome! Pete rearranged his schedule to come out for our wedding. He provided my wife and I an unbelievable night. I have and will continue to refer anyone looking for a first class DJ and company to you. Thanks again to Pete and Joel for making our day memorable!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2015

Joel was so great and easy to work with! He made me feel so comfortable throughout the planning process, and then when our wedding day came, Joel made me feel confident that he would ensure the night went perfectly. He kept people on the dance floor all night! In addition, people LOVED our photobooth! Getting the photobooth book was a really fun touch for us to read. I would recommend Mid Michigan Entertainment all over again!

Sent on 10/10/2015