Mid Michigan Entertainment Reviews

263 | Jackson, MI

263 Reviews for Mid Michigan Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

MMDJ were easy to stay in contrast contact with and extremely great to work with. Our DJ was positive and even helpful as things changed throughout the evening. I would definitely recommend them. MMDJ's were professional and fun great peaple

Sent on 11/04/2017

Rayel · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan the DJ was absolutely amazing! I had a venue with 450 people there and he did a great job entertaining them all!!!! He kept the dance floor full the whole night. Cannot say enough thanks to him. He's a fabulous DJ who we felt completely comfortable with. He's great! The videographer and his assistant were very professional I haven't gotten the Video yet to comment on their work but I'm sure it will be great!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/21/2017

This is way overdue since I was married in October, but just wanted to give a shout out to Chad for the great job he did as DJ for our reception in Gobles, MI at the Vintage Rose Barn! Very professional and MME overall had such a great set up process. Every detail is accounted for and the days leading up to your wedding your DJ has direct contact with you and walks through your entire set up with you over the phone. Was great peace of mind to have! Thank you guys!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike was super kind and friendly right from the get go! As he talked to me He actually cared it wasn't fake He was so kind to me and anyone I was with. Super flexible and helped out in any way he could. I would highly highly recommend him to anyone!
    He helped to make my day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2017

MMDJs was awesome. I felt like Joel was apart of the family. He knew his stuff and was extra helpful. He played amazing music and was on point with all of he cues. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kaylin · Married on 09/09/2017

We recently used MME at our wedding , and they are simply great! They played all the music I had chosen, were so kind and easy to work with. Our Dj Caleb knows how to keep the crowd entertained and on the dance floor! Not only are they very respectful gentleman and great at what they do, but very reasonably priced. We will use them in the future for any events and will recommend them to whoever we can! Thanks again guys, xo

Sent on 09/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

I met DJ Pete with Mid Michigan DJ's at the bridal show in Jackson, and instantly had a great feeling about him. We booked right on the spot with him and I'm so glad we did. He really listened to what we wanted our big day to be like, and he made it happen. We even asked him to stay longer than what he was originally booked for and he was happy to do so. He was a great asset to making our day go off without a hitch. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Pete and had so many compliments about him for our wedding! Thanks again! :)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

Dan was such a pleasure to work with! He not only listened to and honored our requests, but went above and beyond by providing music an hour earlier than scheduled when he realized our cocktail hour musicians failed to show.

Mid-Michigan DJs are professionals who have thought of everything, and make planning your event easy with their online event forms.

It truly was like getting an event coordinator and DJ for the price of one!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you to mid Michigan entertainment for making our wedding reception amazing! From making my dinner plate to keeping the party alive. We had a great time and we are thankful that we chose you for our event!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Tasha · Married on 08/19/2017

Joel did an amazing job DJing our wedding. He was extremely professional, yet made us feel like family. It was nice to be able to sit back and enjoy our day without having to worry about our music selection.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/08/2017

We feel lucky to have hired MME to DJ our wedding at Hilltop Manor Inn in Clarklake, MI – July 2017. We chose John because of his familiarity with the venue and his taste in music. This was a decision that definitely paid off! He was so professional and essentially ran the show when he needed to. This was much appreciated as we did not have a formal wedding coordinator. However, on the flip side, when it was time to dance and party, he kept the dance floor going all night with incredible song selection. He was also very accommodating to song requests and nagging drunk people. You need John and MME as your wedding DJ, highly recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Mandi · Married on 07/07/2017

Joel was so pleasant to work with. He is very professional and really knows his stuff. The dance floor was filled all night and I received numerous compliaments on his service. I would highly recommend MMDJ!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jesse · Married on 06/30/2017

We had John Smith as our DJ. He was amazing and super helpful throughout the entire wedding! He made sure the dance floor was always full and if he started to see people leaving then he would change the style of music for the next song. John was very professional the entire night making sure that we were both stress-free and having a good time. Our wedding was supposed to be outside, however, it started raining so John was very flexible and set up inside our venue. We definitely recommend Mid Michigan DJ's for ANY entertainment, the staff there are amazing and want to make sure that your event runs smoothly and everyone has a great time.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Emily · Married on 06/04/2017

Joel was fantastic! He not only did an excellent job as a DO but he also assisted wherever he was needed. The staff at our reception venue were not going to let us into our reception until they saw the wedding party member's ids. Joel stepped in and took care of it, telling them to back off and that we would cover everything after our intros. He was very easy to contact prior to the wedding and made everything easy on me. Since I planned my own wedding vendors like this are amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kalyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Dan was absolutely awesome! He contacted us before the wedding to go over everything an to get a feel for the type of music we like an also the mood we wanted for the reception.. absolutely fantastic

Sent on 06/17/2017

christina · Married on 04/01/2017

Joel and John did an absolutely wonderful job keeping the crowd moving and making the night go smooth! Joel was professional and a great guy to work with. John worked the Photo Booth and did a great job moving people in and out. It was a larger wedding but by the looks of the pics, everybody had a great time! John also DJ'd my daughter's wedding a couple year's ago and did an awesome job as well. I have one more son to marry off so hopefully they will still be around when I need them. Lol! Hopefully I will have a little bit of time before the next one! Thanks Joel and John for making the Sharp wedding a wonderful memory that they will be able to look back on for years to come. It was great meeting up with you guys again! Always love reminiscing with you Joel over "back in the day" memories! Great Childhood memories! Love you guys!

Sent on 04/23/2017

stacie · Married on 03/31/2017

very pleased with the service will reccomend you to our friends

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jenipher · Married on 12/31/2016

Very professional and easy to reach. Helped guide me through the timeline and was extremely flexible when things were skipped on the timeline at my request.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Kacey · event on 12/16/2016

These guys are awesome djs and provide great service and are very professional and will definitely continue to use there services

Sent on 12/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/25/2016

Our Wedding Reception was a success thanks to Joel at Mid Michigan Entertainment. He kept the part going and all of the guests enjoyed themselves. I would definitely recommend Mid Michigan Entertainment!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Holly · Married on 11/05/2016

Joel from Mid Michigan DJ'a was amazing!! He made our wedding so fun, we had so many people come and tell us how great the DJ was. Thank you so much Joel for making our wedding everything we dreamed!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Our dj was great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Dj Pete was THE best! We met him at a wedding show with mid michigan entertainment and knew right away this was a great fit for our wedding. They have a low deposit price, which is great when you're getting overwhelmed with booking things in the beginning of your wedding. They can easily be reached via email. They have you fill out a form online to submit, which is extremely user friendly. The dj contacts you the week of the wedding to ask any questions they may have from your form...and then thats it. They show up and do an AMAZING job. The Photo Booth was also by this comp;any and was a great value for the money we spent. I've been recommending them to everyone I know thats been getting engaged. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Michele · Married on 10/15/2016

I'm very happy that we had pick MMDJs! The service was great! Our DJ was wonderful, he was easy to talk to and work with. We couldn't have picked a better company to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

This company and our dj were absolutely incredible. He was extremely helpful and even help us set up. He helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2016