Mid Island Wedding Ministries Reviews

43 | Commack, NY

43 Reviews for Mid Island Wedding Ministries

Christina · Married on 09/21/2012

Reverend Rudy Tufaro was our wedding minister and I am so glad we made that decision. Throughout the planning process Reverend Rudy was very flexible with the meeting hours which we truly appreciated. He was always prompt when answering our questions. Even though we had a busy schedule Reverend Rudy always found a way to meet with us whether it was through emails, phone calls or in person which was a plus for us. We were married September 21st 2012 and all of our guests fell in love with our ceremony. Our family and friends are still telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. We truly recommend Reverend Rudy.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Donna · Married on 09/08/2012

It was a pleasure having Rudy as our officiant. He was professional, personable, and very flexible with meeting arrangements. We look forward to using his services again and highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Rev Rudy did my wedding cermony on August 25,2012.Rev Rudy made
    my cermony so special just the way myself,and the groom wanted it.My
    wedding cermony was a dream come true.Rev Rudy will take time out to listen to you meet with you and make your day just the way you want he is
    great he will guide you every step of the way.Rev Rudy 1 out 10.I rate
    you a 10+. P.S My family,and Guest are still talking about how great my
    wedding cermony was and it is thank's to you Rev Rudy,Thanks Patricia&
    Guy Banks

Sent on 10/04/2012

Brian · Married on 08/22/2012

We hired Reverend Rudy Tufaro from Mid Island Wedding Ministries, and we could not have been happier with him. We knew from our first phone call to him that he was right for us. He was professional, responsive, caring, and always available. Our choice of wedding officiant couldnt have been better.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Anna · Married on 07/14/2012

From the initial meeting, Rudy Tufaro was amazing. He listened to our story, asked all the right questions and created the most beautiful ceremony. Rudy guided us throught the whole process and was always available to answer our questions, make suggestions and put us at ease. We were initally impressed with Rudy when he performed our cousins wedding and are so grateful that we chose him to perform our ceremony as well. I would highly recommend Rudy to anyone searching for a professional, compassionate and very personable Wedding Officiant. Thank you so much Rudy for helping to make our day absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Christopher · Married on 07/03/2012

Rudy was great. Made the ceremony very nice. Allowed us to customize anything we wanted. His suggestions were helpful.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Celeste and Stephen · Married on 06/24/2012

Wonderful warm, friendly service! I loved Rudy right away. My first contact with him was through the telephone, and while I was speaking to him, he felt like an old friend. When my fiancee and I met him for the first time, we thought he would be perfect for our ceremony.. and he was!! The day of the wedding, Rudy was a calming force for both of us. Our custom ceremony had details on how we met, personalized readings and lots of laughter. We couldn't imagine our ceremony with any one else. Thanks Rudy!! We are truly blessed that you came into our lives and performed a beautiful memorable ceremony!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Mondell · Married on 06/03/2012

Reverend Rudy did the most amazing job ever. We were so happy to have him as the officiant that performed our ceremony. We felt like he went into our hearts and minds and took the feelings right out. Our true feelings was brought to light with his heart felt ceremony, our guest was astound by his grace. He made our ceremony intimate and special, we could not of asked for a better person to do this job.. He is the best, he's extremely attentive, warm and personable... It does not get any better than him...

Sent on 06/05/2012

Susan · Married on 04/29/2012

Reverend Rudy is TOP NOTCH! He is kind, open and receptive, patient, informative and very gracious with his time. My husband works a lot and Rudy had to meet with and only speak with me on several occasions until about a week before our wedding when he first met my Fiance at the time. He was funny, had a great personality and made us feel so comfortable. The ceremony went so smoothly. Rudy was clear and loud and every one heard him in the back. It truly was a perfect day and I couldnt have begun it with out the assistance and guidance of Reverand Rudy Tufaro! Thanks again...

Sent on 05/01/2012

Katie · Married on 04/01/2012

Rudy was our officiant for an April 1, 2012 wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. From our first meeting months before the wedding to the wedding day, Rudy was professional, personable and very easy to reach. We have guests still raving about the ceremony and how personal and perfect it was! We have Rudy to thank for that! If you're looking for the perfect ceremony for your wedding day, then look no farther! Rudy is the perfect choice!

Sent on 04/22/2012

rebecca · Married on 10/23/2011

Rudy was pleasant, kind, easy going, flexible and very fun to work with. He made the while process very personal and relaxing. He'll guide you through everything so you'll have nothing to worry about.

Sent on 01/23/2012

lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

Absolutely wonderful to work with he made our wedding so special he is an amazing officiant and will go above and beyond for the couple. He made our day even more amazing than we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/08/2011

Keith and Melanie · Married on 09/04/2011

Rev Rudy was great. He was fantastic under pressure when the ceremony was late. He added additional suggestions for our ceremony. He was very professional and punctual. I highly recommend him. We are still getting phone calls about our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/08/2011
  • O

oscar and Vonnette · Married on 05/28/2011

VERY PROFESSIONAL, YOU CANT GO WRONG WHEN YOU HIRE REVERENT RUDY.

Sent on 07/08/2011

S · Married on 04/03/2011

Rudy conducted my ceremony beautifully. I would highly reccommended Rudy. He listens and makes your ideas come true. Thank you so much Rudy for making my day special

The Sealys 04-03-11 :)

Sent on 04/13/2011

Jane · Married on 08/14/2011

Rudy was great. I felt like I knew him my whole life. I would highly recommend Rudy for your wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2011

erica · Married on 05/25/2013

Reverand Rudy was absolutely amazing. He was funny and serious all At the same time. He made us feel comfortable and was very receptive to what we asked for or wanted. He listened and had very good recommdations. It was a pleasure to work with him

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • W

Walter · Married on 10/19/2012

He did a great job. Very attentive to all our need. I would recomend him in a heart beat.

Sent on 11/06/2012