26 Reviews for Mid-Atlantic Limousine

Van (2)
Round Trip (2)
Standard Limo (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

Mid Atlantic was absolutely incredible. The best thing you could ask for in a transportation company is reliability, ease, and friendliness. We had all of that. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Fran, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Van, Round Trip

Mid-Atlantic provided excellent service from each phone conversation to the rides to the church and celebration. The driver was very professional and dressed appropriately for an elegant wedding. I even stopped in at the office to ask questions and was pleasantly pleased with the response. I also had the opportunity to view a vehicle similar to one we would use. I would definitely use their services again.

Profile Picture User6266634, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Claribel was amazing to deal with! We had to make several changes based on unexpected transportation needs and weather changes. Everyone was super accommodating and Claribel looked for the most economic way to achieve our goals! Mid-Atlanitic Limousines was fantastic!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Van

We were extremely happy with Mid-Atlantic Limo. We had three vehicles booked throughout the day. Each driver was prompt, attentive, considerate, cheerful and totally professional. The vehicles were clean and comfortable. The office staff was helpful. Our experience with Mid-Atlantic was a pleasure.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
2.7

We used these services for a limo to and from church, and a shuttle to and from the reception to hotel.

The Limo services were horrible. The driver took over an hour to arrive at our destination (15 minutes away). Not sure why he took an extremely long route that in turn made us late for mass. After mass, we gave him clear directions on how to arrive at the reception. He completely disregarded our directions and "followed the GPS".... which was wrong and got us lost. Again. He never apologized or acknowledged that there was a problem... didn't hold open doors or help any of the ladies step out (even in the snow).

The Shuttle services were fantastic! On time, professional, safe, polite.

I wouldn't recommend this company simply because of the experiences with the limo.

Profile Picture User4841180, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great company from the moment I started talking to them. Pick up was on-time in a vehicle identical to the one we had agreed on. Car was clean and everyone found it very comfortable. Driver was knowledgeable of the area and personable. The bill was straightforward with no hidden fees. Couldn't have asked for anything more from a company. I will absolutely give them first call next time I need limo services.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We got married 11/1/14 and we were debating on whether or not to get a bus for our wedding party. I am so glad we did. It saved us from several headaches, finding parking for everyone's separate cars for one. Mid-Atlantic was clean, on-time, reasonably priced, and very friendly.
I would highly recommend them for any wedding.
Alexandra

Profile Picture bryan, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mid Atlantic was a bit more expensive than the other companies we looked at. The office staff was fantastic; very responsive, never got voicemail, responded to any request that I had almost immediately. The driver was great; professional, not intrusive.

Would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User4471732, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Mid-Atlantic Limousine for shuttle bus service from the hotel we blocked rooms at to our wedding venue. We had about 100 people staying at the hotel, and they were able to get everyone to and from the wedding with no issues at all. After the wedding, the guests raved about how nice the buses were! I would most definitely recommend them for shuttle buses.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mid-Atlantic was great - we ended up booking their Infiniti stretch SUV, and it was awesome inside! Everything was included (mixers, sodas, glasses, ice, etc.), so we threw a few bottles of champagne in and it was a lot of fun! Our driver was on time and polite and even held the umbrella for me when it began drizzling after our ceremony. I recommend Mid-Atlantic!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mid Atlantic was awesome. We rented a limo for the bridal party and a shuttle for the guests. The transportation was very clean and the driver was on time and very helpful and kind even with some rowdy guests on the way back to the hotel at the end of the evening. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
4.2

You hear horror stories about limos not showing up on time for weddings but Mid-Atlantic was promt and knew all of our destinations. The driver was courtesous and very helpful. I would recommend this service.

Profile Picture User3228341, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo arrived at my home 15 minutes before the scheduled time which made it very relaxing for me. The vehicle was very posh and state of the art (Chrysler 300) with a driver who conducted himself with extreme professionalism. Additionally, the shuttle bus that we reserved arrived on time and provided a safe means of transportation from our selected hotel to the wedding event and back.

Profile Picture George, 4/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented a 10 person limo to drive me and my bridesmaids to my wedding and everything was great! I highly recommend using Mid-Atlantic Limousine.

Profile Picture Katerina, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mid-Atlantic was an amazing company to hire for our perfect day! As always I do everything last minute and they were so helpful and worked with me. I was able to still book the Limo Bus! Our driver was also very professional and nice. I would use Mid-Atlantic for services again!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mid-Atlantic did a fantastic job from start to finish. The reservation and organization of details process was flawless and easy. The drivers were extremely friendly and flexible. Everything was on time. Not a single complaint.

In a notoriously unprofessional industry, Mid-Atlantic went above and beyond any of my expectations. They will be the only company I use in the future.

Profile Picture Geoff, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Everything from the original contact (even at night on the weekend) to the final goodbye and thank you was incredible! We used Mid-Atlantic Limo for their 35 passenger shuttle at our wedding and a town car for my parents since my father uses a wheel chair. Both drivers were prompt, curtious and very helpful! We will be using Mid-Atlantic for our next Limo needs and would recommend their services to everyone!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This company was excellent to deal with and flexible to meet the time demands of our wedding day. We got the 18-24 limo bus and had 21 people and everyone fit fine. It was a great time. Only negative was that the bus was a little late with the girls getting to the church ceremony due to a wrong time. It was an innocent mistake though and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company to a friend.

Profile Picture User2714088, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I were so happy with our experience with Mid-Atlantic Limo! When we were considering how to transport our wedding party, we called many companies to compare services; Mid-Atlantic offered the affordability, flexibility, and professionalism that we desired. We coordinated with Ann for several months leading up to the wedding as we ironed out the details of different photo locations and guest transportation across town, and she was incredibly personable and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, we were very satisfied with the well-maintained shuttle we ordered. It held 12 people comfortably and offered a cool respite from a hot and humid day. Our driver was very friendly and attentive to our needs while being unobtrusive. We would highly recommend working with this company!

Profile Picture User2693761, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mid-Atlantic was wonderful. I was not the bride but needed transportation for over the weekend. Mid Atlantic was very flexible with the the pick up times. The drivers were wonderful--they knew the area, were very professional and personable. Mid Atlantic helped up to have a wonderful, relaxed time because we did not need to worry about the driving.

Profile Picture User2639936, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great limo service! We hired mid Atlantic to transport the wedding party tithe church and then to the reception. They were on time courteous clean helpful and knew the directions. Also we were able to play our iPod music in the limo which was like icing on the cake

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Mid-Atlantic was awesome! I would recommend them to anyone and will use them again. Thank you for making the travel easy on my wedding day. One less thing to worry about for me, the bridal party, parents and our guests. Dan and Kristin were great to work with, very helpful. Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/11/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented the limo / bus for after our wedding reception.
The driver was on time and was willing to take us wherever we wanted to go in our allotted time frame!
He was courteous and so accommodating!
We were so excited after our wedding and were still sayings our good-byes, gathering our belongings, etc.
It took us time to coordinate with our family / friends as to where we all wanted to meet.
He never rushed us or complained.
The driver was so patient and also offered suggestions!
He drove us to a local bar so we could continue to celebrate.
Then we ended the night at our hotel.
It was great that no one had to drive after drinking and worry about finding our way!
I would recommend them.
I just thought it was a little pricey.
Happy Bride!

Profile Picture User2639063, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Could not have been more pleased with the high quality of the large limo/shuttle bus we rented and our entire experience with the staff. We would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User2645363, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used the services of Mid-Atlantic Limousine on the day of our wedding. Megan (the Bride) and her girls had Mike as their driver and arrived at the ceremony & reception location in the white lincoln. Nick (the Groom) and his guys had Brian as their driver and arrived in style in the new black Chrysler 300. The itinerary changed a little on the day of, and Nick requested that Brian make a couple of pit stops. These included a cemetery so that Nick could visit his grandparents' grave site and a restroom stop. Brian was very accommodating, and it will forever be appreciated. We also had a 15 passenger van after the reception to get us and our guests safely to their hotel or the bed & breakfast where the after-party was to take place. All three of our drivers were professional, accommodating, friendly and arrived at the pick-up locations early! From the day that we first called to request pricing to the day of our wedding, we were treated very well and received the best service possible. All of our expectations were exceeded.

- Nick & Megan Fournarakis