Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffet Co. Reviews

65 | Warren, MI

65 Reviews for Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffet Co.

Amazing to work with! They felt like family by the end of the planning process. I felt so much more at ease knowing that they were taking care of eveything prior to and during the wedding! Also, the candy buffet looked and tasted amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Cecilia · Married on 09/24/2016

Tiara and her mother Shelia are worth their weight in gold!!! They helped with many aspects of the wedding with their wedding planning services, and went above and beyond!!! They will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Our dessert buffet was fabulous!

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • Joe & Melissa

Joe & Melissa · Married on 12/18/2015

Tiara and her staff made our wedding extra special with their amazing variety of desserts and candies. The dessert buffet was a hit with our guests and we received many compliments on not only the taste but also the unique presentation. We would recommend Tiara and her Company to anyone!
    Joe & Melissa

Sent on 12/29/2015

Tasha · Married on 10/03/2015

Our day of event coordinator was Marie. She was absolutely amazing! Everywhere that I looked I seen her helping someone or getting something prepared! She helped make the day go smoothly even with unexpected changes or issues! So glad that she was there! We also had 4 children in the wedding party that Marie took charge of to help them feel comfortable and behaved!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Rachelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Egen, Tiara, Sheila and Ivy did a tremendous job planning our wedding! We can’t stress enough how valuable they were to us throughout this entire process. Planning a wedding proved to be an extremely stressful endeavor, but they ensured that we remained calm and found enjoyment in the process and most importantly, on our big day. Before the wedding day, they did a great job helping us form a timeline, create a budget, meet various deadlines, and cover details that would’ve never been completed without them. They assisted with vendor selection, reception room décor, rehearsal and reception agenda, and even setting and cleaning up the room, amongst many other things.

The day of the wedding was perfect! It would not have gone so smoothly without them! There are so many details that need addressed and strict scheduling that typically needs to be adhered to, and they kept all of that under control. This allowed us, and all of our guests to worry about nothing other than having a great time. We are so pleased to look back on our wedding day and think about the exceptional time that everyone had, and this wouldn’t have been possible without their help. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

Tiara, and her mother went above and beyond on our Candy Buffet, for our wedding. They made everything easy and exactly how we wanted it to be. I never had to worry about the candy buffet at all during the wedding and that was a huge relief! I also used their services for my bridal shower and they were amazing at that as well!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

My Husband and I truly enjoyed are wedding! It was very beautiful and elegant thanks to Michigan Weddings! My coordinator was able to help us stay in budget and everyone had a great time! Michigan Weddings helped run our wedding smoothly and organized! I will use them again for more events in the future ( birthdays anniversaries and graduations) They were able to help me with unique ideas for my wedding and made sure I never stress. I felt there services was an affordable price. I would recommend couples to use there services when looking for coordinator for there wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2015

stephanie · Married on 06/19/2015

We were impressed after our first meeting with Tiara and her mother. They showed us pictures of some of their past designs and worked with us to personalize our table. The table was beautiful and the attendant was fantastic.
    The week before our wedding, our venue informed us that they no longer had bright pink chair sashes. My bride’s mother called Tiara who located chair sashes in less than 12 hours and had one of her employees tie them onto the chairs at the venue for a very reasonable cost. We were extremely impressed by their customer service and we can enthusiastically recommend them.
    The candy table was beautiful! They even include a flower arrangement in the middle of the table.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Madhath · Married on 05/17/2015

Great vendor for candy buffets! We had Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffets do our candy buffet and it was a hit (with both children and adults!). Tiara and her mother made the entire experience from our initial meeting to selecting our buffet items to the event a great experience. The buffet was decorated beautifully and matched our wedding theme. The guests loved it and our attendant was also very helpful with assisting them. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I was confused as to who I should do my desserts with and I found MI wedding and candy buffet! I was sure glad I found them. They really took care of my wedding sweets

Sent on 01/25/2015

Tamara · Married on 11/22/2014

I had an awesome experience with Michigan Weddings and Candy Buffets. They supplied linen, decorations, and the cake. The cake was beautiful and delicious. The staff is fabulous! I can't wait to plan my next event to utilize their services.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Tuyen · Married on 09/20/2014

I am very impressed and happy with the company. The dessert table was beautiful and the guests LOVED it. I highly recommend using them for a wedding or any event!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Alison · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiara and her mother coordinated my daughter Sweet 16 party without a hitch. They took care of everything from A-Z. They were very accommodating and very pleasant to work with. They stayed within my budget and they were still able to get everything that my daughter wanted.
    Beautiful centerpieces, DJ, lighting, Photo Booth, acrobats, contortionists, birthday cake, candy station, delicious food and beverages. It was perfect! Thank you Tiara!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Debby · Married on 09/13/2014

I just want to say what a fantastic job the 2 ladies did at my son and

Daughter in law's wedding at the San Marino Club Sept. 13, 2014.
    The sweet table looked Beautiful , and it was just the right size.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Roseann · Married on 06/29/2014

Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffets Co. did a beautiful job for my Friend's Bridal Shower. The candy and dessert table setting was beautifully done. Everyone enjoyed the variety of the candy and desserts. It was just Awesome!!!!! They are very professional and they added a personal touch to the event as if it was their own. I would recommend them to everyone and I will definitely be in touch with them again.

Roseann - Nicole White's Bridal Shower

Sent on 07/15/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/14/2014

I hired Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffets to create a candy buffet for my daughter's bat mitzvah. I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff is super detail-oriented, accommodating and provided immediate answers to my many emails. The table looked beautiful and our attendant was wonderfully helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/18/2014

All is can say is AMAZING!!! I am so happy I found Michigan Candy Buffets Co to design my candy table. Tiara and Sheila were so incredible to work with. I was actually planning from California and Tiara would constantly communicate with me over email. They were so professional and always had a positive attitude. I am very particular and they designed such an elaborate candy and dessert display. They are incredibly artistic. I loved how we had a TON of candy and dessert options to choose from. I also wanted to incorporate our traditional Persian desserts onto the display and it was no problem at all. They made the cutest "to go" boxes that were personalized to us in the logo and the color of the box. Literally, I've never seen a longer line for a dessert table at a wedding! All of our guests had rave reviews over the displays. I'm so happy we went with Michigan Candy Buffets Co, and I would recommend them to all brides in the future!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Tanya · Married on 05/15/2014

Tiara and her team were absolutely fantastic! The team was on time, friendly, and very accommodating. The candy buffet was a huge hit at our corporate event, it was hilarious to see CEO's and other executives excited about getting gummy worms, kit kats and other goodies. We will definitely use this service again!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Absolutely loved the candy buffet they did for our wedding. Not only was it a great value (I had costed out separately to do, and it was actually cheaper to hire them), but they have an attendant take care of set-up, decor, labels, bags, etc. as well as re-stocking of candy and take-down at end of night. It was an easy decision to use them after seeing not only the customer service they offered, but seeing all the pictures from past events. Ashley S. was our attendant and she did a phenomenal job and captured our vision for the wedding perfectly. Everyone had complimented on the candy buffet, it looked beautiful and matched our wedding theme. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Julie · Married on 12/31/2013

Our candy buffet was amazing and definitely a hit with guests. From start to finish, Michigan Wedding & Candy Buffet did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding cake (although they do that too and several of our guests said it was the best cake they've ever had.) You will not be disappointed with the service and product you get.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Michigan Candy Buffet Company was selected to provide us with a candy buffet for our office Holiday Party.

They did a fantastic job from the first phone conversation right through to the night of the event. They are very professional to work with, and Tiara and her team did everything we asked without hesitation.

We were all pleasantly surprised on the night of the event when the table was set up. Our attendant Ashley was very professional, and did a great job interacting with our guests and restocking the table as needed. Ashley also packed up our leftover candy in bags for us to take home.

I would definitely recommend Michigan Candy Buffet Company in the future, and I'm looking forward to using them at another event in the future!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Hilary · Married on 11/15/2013

We would recommend this company to anyone! It was a huge hit with out guests!!! They were professional and friendly, too.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Babs · Married on 11/09/2013

I spoke to Tiara on the phone when I was looking for a company to set up a candy buffet for my wedding reception. Well, I must say I got more than I bargained for in a good way. Tiara was very prompt in calling me back with details and super helpful. She and her team were amazing. I was an out of town bride and midway through i was having difficulty with my planner and vendors. Tiara was such a life saver. It seemed as if every single problem I had she was always able to promptly trouble shoot and got vendors on track. Mind you she did all this with me being out of town. When I finally got into town I met with her and her team which also includes her awesome mother for about 2 hours to go through the day. The next day they came and walked through the venue with me and details of the day until I was comfortable and all the vendors were clear on how the day would go. This made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was able to focus on other things. To say they did a fabulous job would be an understatement. The decor was fabulous and dessert table was creative. They also put gift bags and thank you tags in the guest rooms at the hotels. My main regret is that I didn't meet Tiara at the beginning of my wedding planning. I would recommend her and her team every time. They are definitely top notch, professional and friendly. They were a pleasure to work with and always patient.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Joanne · Married on 10/11/2013

Tiara and Sharon were great! They provided us with a lot of suggestions and advice. Their final presentation was gorgeous! Our guests were floored when they saw the jars of candy and how they were displayed. The attendants were professional and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend Michigan Weddings & Candy Buffets to anyone who is looking to impress their guests.

Sent on 10/20/2013