Michelle Scott Photography Reviews

Michelle Scott Photography 3
Michelle Scott Photography 4
Michelle Scott Photography 5

Christine · Married on 08/01/2015

Ok, if you're looking for a wedding photographer in Atlanta, stop. Because Michelle is the best. Hands down. My husband and I took our wedding photographer search very seriously and were unabashedly extremely picky, knowing that whoever we chose was responsible for capturing the priceless memories that we'd look back on for the rest of our lives and there was only one shot to get them right. We did a ton of research and sourced recommendations from all over to get a sense of who was out there. To say we're glad we met Michelle is an understatement. We actually feel blessed to have found someone with her immense talent and work ethic. She is simultaneously highly creative, disciplined, and a clear, reliable communicator (which you'll appreciate more and more as you deal with vendors who lack that important skill). I first knew Michelle was special when she included a precise wedding day timeline that included the exact minute sunset would be on our date - which wasn't until a full year later! That's the kind of thorough, detail-oriented businesswoman she is - she doesn't slack at all, which is also evident in the presentation of her materials. As someone who works in advertising, I was blown away with her branding and high-quality consistency throughout the year we worked with her. To find a brilliant creative person who also runs her business with such professionalism is a major breath of fresh air, especially when you're planning your wedding and just want to be able to trust that your vendor is taking care of you and understands your vision. I already had a borderline girl crush on Michelle because she's super cool, nice and, to reiterate, HUGELY talented. And then we got our wedding photos back and my appreciation for her just reached a whole new level. They were breathtaking. Not me, not the flowers, not the venue - the photos. They are each pieces of art. We had stressed that we wanted more than just the normal posed and expected shots (a reason we went with

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Everyone needs to go with Michelle for their photography. She is seriously the most amazing photographer, and one of the best people. Her and her husband tend to be a team, and they were for our wedding, and everyone loved getting to know them. They just for right in. And their pictures that the take! Breathe taking! She is so creative and will not disappoint! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Fiaz · Married on 06/20/2015

Hiring Michelle for both our engagement shoot and our wedding was the Best Decision Ever!! She is very professional and detailed oriented. This meant that every shot that we wanted was taken, and every shot received the same level of care and focus from the first to the very last (even after 9 hrs on the day of). Her personality is very friendly, fun and easy going. She gave great directions and took the best photos even under cold gloomy conditions. Her Assistant Harmony and herself captured every moment and aspect of our wedding and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Michelle and can safely say that she is my go to photographer.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Clare · Married on 06/13/2015

Michelle was wonderful to work with. She was extremely thorough, thoughtful, and always easy to communicate with. She did an amazing job with our wedding photography and we love our pictures.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Let be start off by saying, that hiring Michelle Scott Photography was the best choice we could have made! She doesn’t take just photos, every photo she takes is a piece of art, and she didn’t take a single bad picture. Every picture was perfect… When I say perfect, literally I mean it. My husband nor myself aren’t the posing type of people, and neither is Michelle, she gives some pointers but then she lets you do your thing, and that’s what makes great pictures.

We live in Atlanta and hired Michelle Scott, to take our engagement photos (after researching photographers in the Atlanta area for days). At this point we haven’t hired a photographer for our wedding yet. The day had come to meet Michelle for the first time for our engagement photos. I’m not going to lie my husband wasn’t looking forward to it at all. So after many hours of taking pictures in the Georgia heat, Paul actually turned to me and said I enjoyed it, and that we better book her for our Savannah wedding… and we did!

Not only is Michelle the best photographer around, she’s super cool and just an awesome person. She is extremely talented, detailed, professional, and has an eye for photos. Holding a camera was what Michelle was born to do. I never seconded guested myself or find myself worrying about how the pictures would come out. We just got our wedding photos back and they are jaw dropping, she captured the day in photos. Years from now I will be able to look back at the pictures and remember every detail.

If I can give you any advice, it would be to hire Michelle Scott to take your photos. She won’t let you down!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Emily · Married on 05/03/2015

Michelle has been such a joy to work with! From our first initial meeting I knew I wanted her as my photographer. She is such a talent and I highly recommend her services. She took some of the best engagement photos! She really takes charge to get the best photos for a couple. Just take one look at her website and you can see how great she is!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Sameka · Married on 03/21/2015

Michelle's work is amazing! I loved how she captured the bride and groom when they didn't realize she was watching. She was flexible, friendly and easy to work with as a vendor. She featured a sneak peak of photos the next day which I thought was a nice added touch.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Felix · Married on 08/23/2014

My wife and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Out of all of the photographers we talked to, Michelle was the most personal and we loved the style of her photos. Living in San Francisco, my wife and I were a little scared having to pick some of our vendors purely through email, phone, and skype conversations. But from the start Michelle made us feel super comfortable. She listened to our ideas for the look we wanted and helped us scout locations while we were out of town. We knew we could trust her to capture some amazing moments for us and she did just that. My wife and I would give our recommendation for Michelle in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

You will be fortunate to have Michelle photograph your wedding. It was truly the best decision I made in planning my wedding. She fit in as one of the family and was able to get so many great shots because of her easy personality. She has an eye for the perfect shot and the talent to get it taken. She is phenomenal and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 01/11/2014

Michelle did our engagement photos as well as our wedding and I could not be happier with the results of both! Her and her husband together shot our wedding and were incredible in getting wonderful shots, dealing with a rowdy bridal party, and staying calm in the face of (almost) a huge rain storm. I have had the pictures for about two days now and have gotten countless raves from friends saying that the pictures captured the beauty and fun of that day perfectly!! They both seemed to be everywhere all day without ever being in the way, our wedding was so much fun and it absolutely shows in the pictures. Michelle also took the time to meet me (at least half an hour away from her) just to look at the locations for the wedding and get ideas for day of pictures. She was so helpful in the timeline of the day as well and how pictures would work into everything. Pictures were a top priority to me and I could not be happier with our decision for trust Michelle with our day. Absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Julia · Married on 08/10/2013

I loved Michelle. She has a unique vintage style that went along with our laid back wedding vibes. She was there on time (maybe even early) on our wedding day, and her male partner was with the groom right on time as well. She kept us moving along and took great shots. Everyone loves the pictures.

She also has the idea to do skyline photos during our cocktail hour, which turned out beautiful!

Finally, her price was right. She's doing the quality of work that others charge at least 2x as much for. Book Michelle!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Michelle was a dream to work with! From the first planning session to the actual day of...she was fantastic. She captured every little detail, which is every Bride's worry...what if all that work on small details doesn't get captured? Her photography was great, the editing was beautifully done and quick and she has since taken pictures of my family and I have been just as pleased with the results. I highly recommend Michelle Scott for all your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 08/30/2013
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Virgil · Married on 10/12/2019

Romantic Perfection

Working with Michelle was a dream! She completely captured our vision perfectly. We enjoyed working with her so much. She issued a thorough initial questionnaire which helped us realize we wanted to work with her! She was flexible with creating a custom package for us. Michelle made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and did a fabulous job directing us to get THE SHOT over and over again and she worked seamlessly with our videographer. The best investment we made!

Michelle Scott Photography 6
    Michelle Scott Photography 7
    Michelle Scott Photography 8
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Francesca · Married on 08/16/2014

While research wedding vendors we knew that our photographer was going to be one of, if not, the most important vendor (especially since we opted not to get a videographer). We choose Michelle for our engagement photos back in November 2013 and our wedding photos this past August 2014.

From the first meeting we know that Michelle was the right choice. She is professional, knowledgeable, flexible and creative. She helped us create fantastic engagement photos by finding eclectic colorful locations in Atlanta. We loved our photos so much that we used them for our save the dates and to decorate our wedding reception.

We are crazy happy with our wedding photos. Michelle captured the overall feeling of the day with a nice mix of candids and posed shots. She was a pleasure to work with being flexible, never overbearing and going above and beyond to get the right shot. I would recommend her without hesitation for your wedding, engagement photos or any other special moment you want to capture.

Sent on 10/29/2014