Michelle Lee Photography Reviews

7 | Honesdale, PA

7 Reviews for Michelle Lee Photography

7 Michelle Lee Photography Reviews

Becky · Married on 09/29/2018

We had our engagement session with Michelle. She made it fun and we were so comfortable with her. She does great work and has the kindest heart !! Book her !!

Linda · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle was delightful to work with. She was responsive, disappeared into the crowd and clicked away. Can’t wait to see the pics. Highly recommend

Natalie · Married on 09/10/2016

It was great! I do wish that I filled out a picture shoot check list. I never got one and it may have helped get pictures of some other people/family/friends.

Tabetha · Married on 06/29/2016

Michelle did a fantastic job, she has an amazing eye and she is so easy to work with. She made the shoot very comfortable, it didn't feel like a photo shoot at all, we had an amazing experience and I will be recommending her to everyone, and I will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sara · Married on 09/04/2015

If you're looking for an unbelievable photographer who will make your wildest wedding photography dreams come true, look no further!!! Every last photo taken is absolutely stunning, and the compilation of Michelle's work tells the beautiful story of our wedding day perfectly! She is SO friendly and does a fantastic job of making the time spent taking photographs fun, all while maintaining utmost profesionalism! Her passion for photography is undeniable, and I could not have been more pleased!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2016

I had been following Michelle's photography for years, so when it was time to book for my wedding she was my first and obvious choice. She gave me everything I hoped for our of the experience and was on top of everything despite it being 100 degrees and having to hike throughout the woods. I have nothing but good things to say :)

• F

Frank · Married on 09/25/2015

4.2

We had a very good experience with Michelle and would strongly recommend her. Just tell her what you are looking for and she will make it happen.