Michelle Johnson Photography Reviews

Michelle Johnson Photography 5
Michelle Johnson Photography 6
Michelle Johnson Photography 7

Julie · Married on 09/22/2012

Michelle is so much fun to work with. She really brings the best out in people, and it definately shows in her work!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2012

Michelle was AMAZING! She was so fun and so comfortable to be with. I was a picky bride and she did every shot I wanted and was so helpful! She had a great eye and took so many wonderful pictures!

Caleb · Married on 08/19/2012

Michelle is AWESOME! She makes the wedding day so wonderful and is so comfortable to be around. She captures so many great pictures. I was a picky bride and she did everything to make sure I got the exact look I was going for. She captured ALL the details!

Pamela · Married on 08/10/2012

Michelle offered us the most amazing service and quality photos that my husband and I cannot have asked for a better photographer or experience. Given our limited budget and her amazing quality and talent, we felt she was perfect for our event, but we were worried we could not afford her services. She worked with us and above all else; she genuinely cared about our day and capturing the best 24 hours of our lives, within our budget! I cannot wait to use her services for any future event my husband, family, and friends have.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Doni · Married on 08/03/2012

Michelle was amazing to work with. She was always very organized and professional. Responded to every question I had and worked with me to understand the whole wedding photography process. I get so many compliments on the pictures she has taken, because shes so amazing. Thanks again Michelle!

Bree · Married on 07/28/2012

Michelle was absolutely AMAZING!!! She is super sweet and very energetic, which really helps everything move along and smoothly. Michelle makes you laugh which shows happiness in your photos. Her responsiveness to calls, texts, and/or emails is very quick. It is easy to see that Michelle loves what she does and takes pride in her work. I would 110% recommend Michelle Johnson to anyone I see/hear in need of a photographer for ANY event!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Michelle and her family were incredibly professional and flexible. She was also extremely organized and reliable. We are more than happy with our gorgeous wedding photos and excited to start putting them up around the house! Thank you Michelle, we love our photos!!!

• W

Wendi · event on 06/16/2012

We have been using Michelle Johnson Photography for several years now and have always been very impressed with our family and business pictures! They are a professional team and we would recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer for any event!

Julia · Married on 06/16/2012

Michelle is an amazing person and an outstanding professional. She has a way of making people feel comfortable and, more importantly, look incredible even if getting photographed is not your thing. She is easy going but incredibly organized. We loved working with her and people cannot stop talking about our wonderful wedding pictures!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2012

Stephen and I loved Michelle! From our very first visit with her, she invited us into her home for the consultation and made us feel very welcome. She was always professional but also viewed us as more of a friend than a client, which is important to us. We established a friendly relationship from the start and I can't wait to have her photograph future memories for us. Thanks Michelle! You were the best and captured our special day in the best of ways! xoxo

Sent on 10/29/2012

Karrie · Married on 05/04/2012

Michelle Johnson Photography was very professional and I am happy I was lucky enough to find her! She was on time, very personable and just a great photographer! We loved that we got to meet such a nice person, who also took such fabulous photos! I would use Michelle again and again! My husband's 50th Birthday is coming in two years and I probably will be calling for sure!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Samantha · Married on 12/17/2011

We had a great time with Michelle and her lovely husband- they are both so positive, polite and fun to be around! A great value and a great time!!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Anders and Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2011

Michelle and her husband were a blast! She was recommended to me by the hotel we got married at and we could not have been happier. We had a great time taking the pictures and they knew all the cool spots to shoot. Our pictures arrived just when she said they would and turned out great. Everyone should work with Michelle.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Kellie · Married on 10/08/2011

Michelle Johnson made our wedding come back to life in our wedding photos. Everytime we look at the memories she captured from that day we relive all of the wonderful emotions! Not only did she do amazing work, she was extremely easy to work with. Michelle quickly began to know who we were as a couple and what we wanted our photos to portray. She made the day run smoothly and helped everyone feel really comfortable! We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2011
  • nova6216

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Where do I begin? Michelle Johnson Photography besides taking AMAZING pictures. Michelle is such a sweet,loving,clam and caring person. We had our engagement and wedding pictures done by Michelle and her husband Mark. They make you feel like you have known them forever. We had never done a photo shoot before and they made us feel so calm and relaxed. Michelle really loves what she does and puts 100% of herself and her heart into each couple that she works with. On my wedding day we had a few bumps in the road. I forgot my veil but Michelle stayed calm and made sure not to upset me on my big day. I love Michelle and Mark and can't thank them enough of everything they have done. I would and will use Michelle Johnson Photography again.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Janet · Married on 09/16/2011

Michelle Johnson was by far the best choice we could have made for our Wedding photographer! Since our 1st meet I knew that I was going to love her as much as I loved her work. She definitely delivered in every aspect. She captured each moment perfect and payed attention to detail. She is so fun and easy to work with. I cant thank her enough for going above and beyond.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Michelle & Sal · Married on 08/27/2011

I would definitely recommend Michelle johnson Photography! Michelle is so amazing! Her and Her Husband were just such a pleasure to work with and the pictures turned out fantastic! Professional, fun, friendly and gives wonderful results! Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2011

Michelle was wonderful! No words can describe how blown away I was when I saw her work. The time and energy she invests in her work is amazing and I couldn't be happier with the final product(pictures)! My wedding day was the most important day of my life and she captured every moment of it. Her husband Mark was fantastic as well, both very professional. I recommended her to my sister for her wedding and her pictures turned out spectacular. I plan on using her in the future for any big event, baby pictures, birthdays etc. Thank you so much Michelle and Mark! You two are a great team and I couldn't imagine my wedding day without you! It truly was a pleasure getting to know you and to have had you two by my side on my big day.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Patricia · Married on 07/16/2011

Listen to her, she certainly know what she's doing! She was awesome and really helped us capture the spirit of our big day!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Euridici · Married on 06/11/2011

I was so pleased with Michelle's work. She went above and beyond to provide the best service possible. My pictures were beautiful and if I could do it all over again I would still choose Michelle :)

Sent on 08/19/2011

Audrey · Married on 05/28/2011

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Michelle has great invision of lighting, positioning and location for all of our out door wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/02/2011

Joanna · Married on 05/21/2011

Michelle does amazing work, she catches every moment.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2011

Michelle Johnson was truly one of the highlights on our wedding day. She is an incredibly fun and energetic person. It was so helpful to have her energy around on our special day. From the moment we had our consultation we knew we had to have her shoot our wedding. Not only are her photos amazing, but her artistic eye and use of color and background make for absolutely stunning pictures. It was our absolute pleasure to work with her. We couldn't be happier to have had her shoot our wedding and we are so happy she has become a part of our family!!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Christina · Married on 04/30/2011

What can I say about Michelle, she is not only the Most talented and professional Photographer I have ever met, but beautiful inside and out as well. We are from Vancouver BC and got married in Palm Springs CA on April 30th, 2011. Michelle was highly recommended to us by the Marriott Hotel. Not only did she do an outstanding job on our photos, but she has also become a dear friend. Thank you Michelle for everything you did for us. Our Wedding wouldn't of been so beautiful without your amazing talent and presence.
    -Christina Sharifaie

Sent on 07/02/2011

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2011

Michelle and her team provided the pictures I had dreamed of. She is very nice, organized, and keeps on time. I thought she was excellent with directing photos and I received a lot of comments from guests how wonderful the photographer is. I would highly recommend Michelle for making your memories last forever in beautiful photos!

Sent on 04/26/2011