29 Reviews for Michelle Ghazal Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Canvas (1)
29 Michelle Ghazal Photography Reviews

A experiência que tive com a Michelle foi simplesmente a melhor possível. Além de uma excelente profissional, super atenciosa e cuidadosa. Ela simplesmente fez o trabalho de fotógrafo e muito mais em meu casamento! Eu não tenho palavras pra agradecer!
Se você está procurando pelo melhor fotógrafo de todos não hesite em ter ela em seu casamento. Trabalho maravilhoso, pessoa incrível!

Profile Picture Rita, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is simply THE BEST photographer in New England. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes well at your wedding and all special moments are well kept. Michelle truly captured the essence of our day with so many unique photos that only Michelle Ghazal can take. Her energy and passion comes across in the photos, and trust me she does not MISS a moment! Michelle “runs” in the family.. lol. She photographed my sister’s wedding(including engagement pictures, trash the dress..) 5 years ago and my wedding this past July. We are so thankful for everything, Michelle. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We will always recommend you.

Marcela & Eduardo Lopes

Photo
Profile Picture Marcela, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is definitely a five start worth every penny she was very pacient with us

Photo
Profile Picture Thiago, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files

My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose Michelle to capture our wedding day! Michelle is simply the BEST photographer out there. My wedding album couldn't look any better. The pictures are amazing with a very high quality. She captured great and unique moments. A wedding is once in lifetime event so definitely I'm glad I chose her and her team to capture those moments!!!

Profile Picture Bruna, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums

Michelle it's an amazing professional who does not hesitate on any moment to deliver the best service ever. She will go above and beyond to help you, she will even fix tour dress if you need. We have no words to describe how professional and efficient she is when it comes to get the perfect position for your next photo. Michelle follow us thru the beginning of our day thru the end of our wedding with a smile and the professionalism like we never seen before. We strongly recommend Michelle's services to any bride and groom looking for the perfect photographer

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved her work even before I got engaged. And I always said to myself that if I ever get married Michelle would be my photographer, and that happen. My husband proposed to me on Thanksgiving dinner/2015, and the first thing I said to him when we started planning the wedding was "I want her to be our photographer", and he told Michelle that when we first met her. Michelle is so caring, she loves what she does and I appreciate her work very much. From the day I stepped in her studio from the day of our wedding she was absolutely amazing. I felt in love with our engagement photos and I couldn't wait for our wedding day! We got married on 8/20/16 and Michelle did an excellent job. We couldn't be any happier. I just received our wedding pictures and they came out absolutely amazing. I just can't stop looking at them, they are so beautiful.
WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HER WORK! She is great and she's such a caring person! I have told her before and I'm going to say it here. "Michelle don't ever change who you are, you are an amazing person with a good heart, thank you for all your caring words on our wedding day. Thank you for making us look like a super models :) .
I was so nervous, but as soon as you walked in you made me feel so calm. We are in love with our pictures, thank you for all you did, and thank you for being part of such a special day for us."

Profile Picture Monique , 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Proofs

Michelle is the most amazing photographer I could ever had. She was super funny, responsible and creative. Such a great quality for an affordable price. Highly recommend!
-Catherine Lucio

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It wasn't just for any reason that we picked Michelle as our wedding photographer. I had already seen many of her work before and obviously had fallen in love, and I was so excited to be able to use her for my special day. Right from the beginning I felt at ease with her and I was able to tell her exactly what i wanted for our special day. She went above and beyond right from the beginning. My husband is a shy guy at first, but he was able to be himself completely at our engagement shoot and it was obvious in the pictures that we were so comfortable and in love with each other. I don't know if any other photographer would've been able to transfer the feeling that we have for each other through the pictures they take. Thank you for the amazing work that you did and for the amazing pictures that we have. These are a once-in-a-lifetime memory, and I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for it !

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I want to thank Michelle Ghazal for the amazing job! Has been three months that I'm married and I can still look at the pictures and feel the emotion, the excitement and the love of that day ?? Michelle, she not just take pictures, she capture moments, she makes the pictures talk back to you, and all I wanted was this! I can't thank you enough, the best choice we made was to have a professional like you to capture an eternal moment ?? Thank you thank you ?? May God bless you ???? ????????
Mr.Cleber and Mrs.Flaviane Silva ??????

Profile Picture Flaviane, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

” Thank you so much for being our photographers for our wedding day. The wedding photographs are all amazing and we are very happy with everything. Our wedding guests commented on how professional you were, with just the right amount of banter! Thank you again, we will certainly recommend you to anyone needing a wedding photographer.”
"Polyana and Kevin " Jusza

Profile Picture User4699282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired the best wedding photography ensemble ever! Michelle were absolutely phenomenal!! We couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism, creative excellence, innovation and unique aesthetic design.
Thank you for the amazing job and all the attention you gave to us on our especial day!

Profile Picture Scott, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photos were absolutely stunning! Michelle was amazing. She caught so many special moments I didn't even realize happened! I highly recommend Michelle Ghazal photography!

Profile Picture Lauenne, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle Ghazal is a very good professional, she is amazing on what she does and her job is incredible. She did my wedding pictures and when I received the photos I was absolutely satisfied, She did a great job on my engagement pictures too... I always recommend her job, she does her best to make our day more bright and special.

Profile Picture User6894960, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very glad that we had Michelle as our photographer on our special day. She was very professional and courteous from the beginning until the very end. Planning weddings can be stressful and she made it that much easier and took a big weight of our shoulders. Michelle took our engagement, wedding, and trash the dress photos and we would keep going if we could! She made everything stress free and fun! Michelle also posted a few pictures the following day of each session which was great since we were dying to see the results. We couldn't be happier with our photos and highly recommend Michelle!

Profile Picture Tamires, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michele Ghazal was very professional, and I loved her work. I will be able to hold on to my wedding forever , because of the amazing pics she took.

Profile Picture JosiLaine, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is highly recommended by my husband and myself! From the moment we met with her until the day we picked up our album she was professional and a complete pleasure to work with. She captured so many amazing pictures and did whatever she had to do to get the right shoots. She is a great coach through the sessions guiding you on how to pose and such. She also always asks if there are particular pictures you want taken to make sure you get what you want. Love her work, we are very happy with the outcome.

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle's work is flawless!
Her first winter engament session was with us, they came out stunning! We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Our wedding picture looks beautiful. Michelle is very outgoing which guarantees that everyone in your party will be smiling for the pictures! She also took our "trash the dress" pictures which was more of a Cheerish the Dress session. Michelle values details, she made sure that every moment was capture From beginning to end.

Profile Picture Mariana, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was great to work with! My husband and I were very pleased with the final product :)
Not only she is a great photographer, but she was a great helper in making sure everything was in place.
I wouldn't think twice before hiring her for any special occasion. My wedding album came out perfectly immaculate! The banner, the guest book, the engagement pictures, there really isn't anything to complain about! Thank you, Michelle!

Profile Picture Mayara, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle was phenomenal! She took the time to listen to us and how we imagined our wedding to be and turned our dream into reality! The pictures came out amazing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

An amazing photographer with an amazing team. They make us feel super confortable in front of the cameras. If I had to get marry a 100 times I would definitely choose them those 100 times ??.

Profile Picture User6893621, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Uma Pessoa maravilhosa , atenciosa divertida rsrsr
E acima de Tudo muito profissional sem contar que o Trabalho e maravilhoso !! Enfim uma Pessoa que gostei muito ! E que Vou levado sempre na memoria ??

Profile Picture Cristiane, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My name is Jessica and my husband's name is David. We and I hired Michelle to do our wedding photos back in 2013 after seeing the wedding albums of 3 friends of ours who hired her for their wedding and strongly recommended her. It was the only thing about my whole wedding that i did not have to stress about!! She even gave me recommendations for wedding venues, wedding planners and Dj. She had many different packages which allowed us to work within our budget and get the best photopher ever!!! We picked the package with engamente, wedding day, and the "Trash the dress" photo shoot. She was early for all of the photo shoots and she had the proof book ready within a couple of weeks. She was very attentive to every detail, capturing the most precious moments. It was unbelievable how much story was in our pictures. I didn't want my album to have only posed photos and group pictures, i wanted to look at it and go like "OMG remember this". Thanks to her my wedding album is a storytelling book! Just a couple of weeks ago i lost my computer and flash drive with all of the wedding photos. I called her to check if she still had the photos and she PROMPTLY sent me a new flash drive, 3 years after my wedding!! (Now I'm going to make 100 copies!!) If you are looking for a professional photographer who cares that every photo is perfect and that all of the special and most precious moments of your wedding are captured you MUST call her!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/8/13, 1 Review

Great professional and great quality product. 100% recommended

Profile Picture Adanhany, 10/5/13, 1 Review

Wonderful job!

She is so professional, done a fantastic work on my big day! My photo book its perfect! I loved the results.

Profile Picture Kelliany, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Michelle for my wedding . SHe was very familiar with the area, and knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. SHe was calm and patient with all my guests, and with me, as I was struck with wedding-day nerves!

Michelle was with us for most of the day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after, until almost the end of the reception. SHe captured all the family and friend shots we needed, and we were left with plenty of time for creative, artistic, and romantic shots as well. I didn't realize how lovely they would be until I saw them, Michelle really has a great eye for a beautiful shot, and we will treasure the photos. We have some slightly more traditional "wedding portrait" photos, and many creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art, above and beyond a "wedding photo."

I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche - she created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the excitement and romance of the wedding day.

Michelle was totally dedicated to getting great shots -

Michelle patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen the wedding album loves the photos. Her photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire her again.
Daniella