Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Reviews

14 | Santa Ana, CA

14 Reviews for Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry

• Jana

Jana 路 Married on 05/02/2021

Best Ever!!! Can't wait to use again!

Michelle was AMAZING!! She made my wedding, my trial and the experience of getting my makeup done so wonderful! She was responsive every time I would text, she showed up on time wedding day. I had 12 girls (including myself) getting our makeup done and Michelle took her time, listened and was just wonderful. Wedding morning was relaxing and the best girls day I could have asked for. I don't ever get my makeup done and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience than what I got with Michelle. My mom, who never let's ANYONE do her makeup, let Michelle do it and the whole time, Michelle explained to her what she was doing. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. I'm trying to find events to go to so I can use her again!

Thank you so much Michelle!!!

Sent on 05/27/2021

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, thank you Jana!!! And that鈥檚 for all the great pics! It was such a fun day and I鈥檓 happy it was all captured! You have such a fun and loving family. I would love to work with you all again! 馃挀
  • Sabrina

Sabrina M. 路 Married on 01/02/2021

Highly recommend Michelle for excellent makeup & a relaxing makeup experience!

Michelle was wonderful! My makeup lasted all day and I felt beautiful! She鈥檚 very kind and professional. She鈥檒l make sure you look exactly the way you want to look on your big day!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Claudia

Claudia 路 Married on 10/19/2020

Very professional service.

Great experience. I am so glad I found Michelle! The ladies showed up super early to get us all glammed up! We loved starting our day with them and it was so much fun! We loved our hair and makeup. It was just what we wanted! Perfect day in every way!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank Claudia!! You ladies were so lovely and easy to work with. It was so good to meet you and working with you guys was so fun, the time flew fast! Congratulations to Valerie and Caleb and congratulations to you as well. Your new role as Abuelita is such a beautiful blessing! 馃挀
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing makeup!

Michelle did the most amazing makeup for my trial run. Our wedding was postponed due to Covid and I鈥檓 so sad I won鈥檛 be able to show off her skills! She is so sweet and friendly and extremely talented. Her set up is professional and well equipped.
    I was amazed at how much makeup she had! Definitely a large color range so you鈥檒l always get the look that鈥檚 just right for your skin tone. You will feel very pampered and like a princess on your wedding day! She definitely knows her stuff. Thanks again Michelle!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachel! It was so good to meet you! It鈥檚 a bummer the wedding had to be postponed but I鈥檓 happy we met you and made you feel great the day of the trial. Stay safe and healthy! 馃挀
  • Michelle

Michelle C. 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

Michelle was AMAZING from the start of my inquiry. She responded immediately and we set up a trial. She was on time and was always in communication with me. She was open to my suggestions on my makeup (I should have just kept quiet) but she listened anyway and I soon learned to leave this to her!! She saved me on my wedding day by helping me button my dress to leave my hotel to ceremony venue. She stayed to make sure I was ok and had everything I needed. I felt and looked amazing ( WE WENT WITH HER RECOMMENDATIONS) . Thank you Michelle for helping me making me feel like a bride should feel!!!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omg, thank you Michelle! I felt an instant connection when we met and it felt like I was working with family. I am so happy we were able to put you at ease on the wedding day. Thank you for trusting me on your big day! It was a pleasure to be there. 馃挀
  • Lindsey

Lindsey K. 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Artist and Woman!

Unfortunately I didn鈥檛 get to work with Michelle due to some unforeseen circumstances, but she went so far above and beyond to make sure I was put first and taken care of that I would absolutely recommend her! And I look forward to the next occasion that allows us the opportunity to work together!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks again for being so accommodating and understanding! I look forward to a time we can work together as well. 鉂わ笍
  • Monica

Monica 路 Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing work!

I got married 1/19/20. I hired Michelle to do my makeup and for 2 of my bridesmaids.
    From the first time I reached out to her, she was very responsive and professional. I highly recommend having a trial. She allowed me to try a few foundations and air brush to see which type stayed on my skin best (I have parapsorias all over my face and chest) she was patient with my lack of knowledge and what I wanted and walked me through different looks.
    Now, to the wedding day, I cried about 5 different times (tears running down my face) Each time thinking 鈥渙h no my makeup is Ruined!鈥 But it stayed! Not one smudge in my eyes! I鈥檓 still amazed! I received so many compliments on my makeup. Even my fianc茅 who is not a fan of makeup was in awe by how it was applied.
    So thank you Michelle! You are amazing!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Monica!!! It was so great to meet you and work with you. I love that you mentioned your fianc茅 liked your makeup as well. Its just as important that he liked it just as much as you did. Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Cindy 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Michelle is Amazing!

I was a bridesmaid at my aunt鈥檚 wedding in December of 2019. Michelle did the entire wedding party, including the bride. She was extremely professional, punctual, and reasonably priced. She spent the entire day with us, making sure we all looked beautiful! I especially loved that I looked natural and youthful. My makeup was not caked or overdone. I can鈥檛 wait to use Michelle again. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! It was so fun to work with your entire family. You guys had me laughing the entire time! I can鈥檛 to work with you again!

Josefina T. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Exquisite!

I was a bridesmaid for my close childhood friend and the hair and makeup artist was amazing! She was really nice and friendly. My friend had five bridesmaids including myself and Michelle did a gorgeous job on all of us, especially the bride! I will definitely be passing her information onto my sister how will be getting married next fall.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Veronica S. 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding makeup

Michelle did my make up for my wedding. I showed her a few pics on what I wanted. Ame knew exactly what at lm w I was looking for. I was so impressed with the level of expertise she has with makeup. She also did most of my bridesmaids. They loved their makeup! I truly recommend her, she's amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Cynthia L. 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!!

Michelle did my makeup for son and daughter in law's wedding. I was a little hesitant to get my makeup done since I have always done it myself. She did a beautiful job on not only myself but the entire wedding party. She was professional, clean, and very efficient with her time. She really listened to my preferences and used all the right colors for my skin tone. I have since booked her for two other events and I will continue to have her do my makeup for any other special occasions that should arise.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Traci B. 路 Married on 04/06/2019

So happy with my experience

Michelle did such a phenomenal job! I wasn't sure of what kind of look I wanted and she asked me lots of questions so we could come up with a look that was right for me. She treated me and my bridal party with a lot love and care. I would recommend her to any of my friends!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Sara

Sara W. 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome job and very professional

Michelle did a great job making sure I looked natural and beautiful. I don't normally wear makeup and she made me look so beautiful and natural. I was so happy! She was very professional and she worked hard to make sure I was happy with my hair and makeup for my special day. She made the right selections for my skin tone and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Everyone commented that my makeup was amazing and I looked like myself with a little bit of pop!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Estella 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Michelle was very professional and listened to everything I wanted.

Absolutely loved my makeup.!! I was a more 鈥渕ature鈥 bride and she made my skin look smooth and radiant with a youthful appearance. I Will definitely use Michellle again for future events.馃拕馃憚

Sent on 09/03/2019

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Estella! It was so fun to work with you and I look forward to doing your makeup for your dance competitions! 鈽猴笍