Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katie T. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly and high quality service

I felt comfortable with Michelle right when I started to chat with her regarding make-up for our special day. I had some bad experiences before going to her that left me hesitant to keep trying. However, I am glad it finally worked out and I didn’t have to feel like I had to settle for less. She was super sweet, understanding, experienced, and so easy to work with! She was very accommodating on our day of and every member of my family who she worked on really loved her and her work. We definitely would like to reach out to her for future services as she have left a great impression on all of us.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Katie! I was so happy I able to ease your worries before the wedding day and especially on the wedding day! Making my brides feel comfortable as well as beautiful is what I strive for and I was happy to help whenever you had any questions. I would love to work with you again. Hope to see you soon! 💓
  • Jana
    Jana Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Ever!!! Can't wait to use again!

Michelle was AMAZING!! She made my wedding, my trial and the experience of getting my makeup done so wonderful! She was responsive every time I would text, she showed up on time wedding day. I had 12 girls (including myself) getting our makeup done and Michelle took her time, listened and was just wonderful. Wedding morning was relaxing and the best girls day I could have asked for. I don't ever get my makeup done and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience than what I got with Michelle. My mom, who never let's ANYONE do her makeup, let Michelle do it and the whole time, Michelle explained to her what she was doing. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. I'm trying to find events to go to so I can use her again!

Thank you so much Michelle!!!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, thank you Jana!!! And that’s for all the great pics! It was such a fun day and I’m happy it was all captured! You have such a fun and loving family. I would love to work with you all again! 💓
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 02/13/2021

Excellent amazing and 100% happy with the services

I have had the pleasure to have Michelle and Eileen do my hair and make up for two different weddings one of mine and the other one my sisters and I couldn’t have asked for a better combo it was like having friends and Girl💋 talked theI have had the pleasure to have Michelle and Eileen do my hair and make up for two different weddings one of mine and the other one my sisters and I couldn’t have asked for a better combo it was like having friends and Girl talk the entire time. They are amazing at what they do and I can’t wait to have another special event so they could do my hair and make up again.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! I agree. It was like hanging out with old friends! Your family is so fun it felt like on big party all day! I love how you kept everyone on track too. Definitely helped! Can’t wait to work with you again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina M. Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Michelle for excellent makeup & a relaxing makeup experience!

Michelle was wonderful! My makeup lasted all day and I felt beautiful! She’s very kind and professional. She’ll make sure you look exactly the way you want to look on your big day!
  • Zyrah
    Zyrah Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Michelle was so amazing! I used her for my backyard wedding in 2020 and again for my big wedding in 2021. she was professional and I would use her over and over again!!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Zyrah! I had so much fun working with you. Especially the second wedding! You looked so stunning, I would definitely love to work with you again!
  • Claudia
    Claudia Married on 10/19/2020

Very professional service.

Great experience. I am so glad I found Michelle! The ladies showed up super early to get us all glammed up! We loved starting our day with them and it was so much fun! We loved our hair and makeup. It was just what we wanted! Perfect day in every way!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank Claudia!! You ladies were so lovely and easy to work with. It was so good to meet you and working with you guys was so fun, the time flew fast! Congratulations to Valerie and Caleb and congratulations to you as well. Your new role as Abuelita is such a beautiful blessing! 💓
  • Lidia
    Lidia M. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy Breezy and Beautiful!

Michelle is an absolute delight to work with. She is easy to talk to and is just a pleasure to work with. She was willing to try things with me during our trial that we both hadn't tried before and she was always flexible with me. There were no complaints about the make up that day from any of my girls and the make up stayed on all day! She worked on 8 of us that day and finished us all on time!

If you're looking for someone that is pleasant, well priced, and professional, then she's your gal! She does only work on make up, but she teams up with Eileen Martin and others for hair. :)

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness!!! Thank for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for the pictures!!! Look at your beautiful momma multitasking. I love it!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing makeup!

Michelle did the most amazing makeup for my trial run. Our wedding was postponed due to Covid and I’m so sad I won’t be able to show off her skills! She is so sweet and friendly and extremely talented. Her set up is professional and well equipped.
    I was amazed at how much makeup she had! Definitely a large color range so you’ll always get the look that’s just right for your skin tone. You will feel very pampered and like a princess on your wedding day! She definitely knows her stuff. Thanks again Michelle!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachel! It was so good to meet you! It’s a bummer the wedding had to be postponed but I’m happy we met you and made you feel great the day of the trial. Stay safe and healthy! 💓
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

Michelle was AMAZING from the start of my inquiry. She responded immediately and we set up a trial. She was on time and was always in communication with me. She was open to my suggestions on my makeup (I should have just kept quiet) but she listened anyway and I soon learned to leave this to her!! She saved me on my wedding day by helping me button my dress to leave my hotel to ceremony venue. She stayed to make sure I was ok and had everything I needed. I felt and looked amazing ( WE WENT WITH HER RECOMMENDATIONS) . Thank you Michelle for helping me making me feel like a bride should feel!!!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omg, thank you Michelle! I felt an instant connection when we met and it felt like I was working with family. I am so happy we were able to put you at ease on the wedding day. Thank you for trusting me on your big day! It was a pleasure to be there. 💓
    Delaney Married on 06/19/2020

Best and Sweetest Makeup Artist

Thank you Michelle for making my bridesmaids, mom and myself feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You were so prompt with all your supplies ready to go and your communication and flexibility was so helpful for an indecisive bride like myself.

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Delaney! Everyone was so lovely to work with. You could definitely feel the love! I’m so happy for your beautiful family and I can’t wait to see it grow. You’ll definitely have to keep me posted 💕
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey K. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Artist and Woman!

Unfortunately I didn’t get to work with Michelle due to some unforeseen circumstances, but she went so far above and beyond to make sure I was put first and taken care of that I would absolutely recommend her! And I look forward to the next occasion that allows us the opportunity to work together!

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Thanks again for being so accommodating and understanding! I look forward to a time we can work together as well. ❤️
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing work!

I got married 1/19/20. I hired Michelle to do my makeup and for 2 of my bridesmaids.
    From the first time I reached out to her, she was very responsive and professional. I highly recommend having a trial. She allowed me to try a few foundations and air brush to see which type stayed on my skin best (I have parapsorias all over my face and chest) she was patient with my lack of knowledge and what I wanted and walked me through different looks.
    Now, to the wedding day, I cried about 5 different times (tears running down my face) Each time thinking “oh no my makeup is Ruined!” But it stayed! Not one smudge in my eyes! I’m still amazed! I received so many compliments on my makeup. Even my fiancé who is not a fan of makeup was in awe by how it was applied.
    So thank you Michelle! You are amazing!!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Monica!!! It was so great to meet you and work with you. I love that you mentioned your fiancé liked your makeup as well. Its just as important that he liked it just as much as you did. Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you!!!!
    Cindy Married on 12/14/2019

Michelle is Amazing!

I was a bridesmaid at my aunt’s wedding in December of 2019. Michelle did the entire wedding party, including the bride. She was extremely professional, punctual, and reasonably priced. She spent the entire day with us, making sure we all looked beautiful! I especially loved that I looked natural and youthful. My makeup was not caked or overdone. I can’t wait to use Michelle again. I highly recommend her!

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! It was so fun to work with your entire family. You guys had me laughing the entire time! I can’t to work with you again!
    Josefina T. Married on 09/21/2019

Exquisite!

I was a bridesmaid for my close childhood friend and the hair and makeup artist was amazing! She was really nice and friendly. My friend had five bridesmaids including myself and Michelle did a gorgeous job on all of us, especially the bride! I will definitely be passing her information onto my sister how will be getting married next fall.
    Veronica S. Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding makeup

Michelle did my make up for my wedding. I showed her a few pics on what I wanted. Ame knew exactly what at lm w I was looking for. I was so impressed with the level of expertise she has with makeup. She also did most of my bridesmaids. They loved their makeup! I truly recommend her, she's amazing!

Cynthia L. Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!!

Michelle did my makeup for son and daughter in law's wedding. I was a little hesitant to get my makeup done since I have always done it myself. She did a beautiful job on not only myself but the entire wedding party. She was professional, clean, and very efficient with her time. She really listened to my preferences and used all the right colors for my skin tone. I have since booked her for two other events and I will continue to have her do my makeup for any other special occasions that should arise.
    Traci B. Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with my experience

Michelle did such a phenomenal job! I wasn't sure of what kind of look I wanted and she asked me lots of questions so we could come up with a look that was right for me. She treated me and my bridal party with a lot love and care. I would recommend her to any of my friends!
  • Sara
    Sara W. Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome job and very professional

Michelle did a great job making sure I looked natural and beautiful. I don't normally wear makeup and she made me look so beautiful and natural. I was so happy! She was very professional and she worked hard to make sure I was happy with my hair and makeup for my special day. She made the right selections for my skin tone and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Everyone commented that my makeup was amazing and I looked like myself with a little bit of pop!
    Estella Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michelle was very professional and listened to everything I wanted.

Absolutely loved my makeup.!! I was a more “mature” bride and she made my skin look smooth and radiant with a youthful appearance. I Will definitely use Michellle again for future events.💄👄

Michelle Delsie Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Estella! It was so fun to work with you and I look forward to doing your makeup for your dance competitions! ☺️
illustration stars