Michelle & Chris Gerard Reviews

17 | Ferndale, MI

17 Reviews for Michelle & Chris Gerard

Lesa · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding and reception was held at a venue that is notorious for bad lighting, Michelle and Chris created images that are simply stunning. Their response to communications has always been prompt and courteous. They are not just wedding photographers - they are talented artists specializing in photography. They are the best!

Sent on 11/23/2012

randi · Married on 08/18/2012

Michelle and Chris were incredible! Finding the perfect photographer was the most important element for me when planning my wedding. I met with several photographers, but didn't find that "vintage", raw, and unique style that I was looking for until I met with Michelle and Chris. Their documentary style of photography was so relaxed and natural. They are truly talented in capturing the moment and telling a story with their work. They are an awesome team in capturing every angle of the moment, and are so laid back and pleasant to work with! I truly cannot say enough about them and their work...I HIGHLY recommend for any event!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2012

My husband and I have no words that can come close to showing our gratitude for Michelle and Chris. Every detail, from their professionalism to their absolutely amazing photographs, was even more wonderful then I could've imagined from my wedding photographers. They are warm and welcoming and capture some of the most beautiful moments that I only thought happened in movies.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Michelle and Chris were wonderful to work with. Experienced, professional, kind and talented!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

Michelle and Chris are fantastic!! I can honestly say that I have no complaints regarding our experience with the two of them. They were professional in every way, flexible and extremely easy to work with. Also, their turnaround time was very reasonable. I know many, many people who have waited 4+ months to receive their photos. Not the case here, not even close. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the end product. We love our photos and highly recommend working with Michelle and Chris!

Sent on 10/06/2012

M · Married on 03/30/2011

Working with Chris and Michelle was absolutely incredible. We had engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos and both turned out breathtaking!!! We could not be happier with the pictures. They caught every moment on that day and in a way that just showed the true beauty of the moment. AMAZING!! I can't wait until we have another opportunity to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/19/2011

My photos were absolutely gorgeous. Inspired Art was 100% helpful and informative when it came to picking locations for the engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband and I had an idea out what the pictures were going to look like based on what Inspired Art had on their website however they surpassed our expectations. I would recommend Inspired Art to anyone that wants their day photographed in a way that words cannot explain.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Jessalynn · Married on 11/26/2010

I would recommend Chris and Michelle at Inspired Art to anyone (and I have recommended them to many people since my wedding in November of 2010). They were definitely not the cheapest photographer that we came across - but they were worth every penny spent. I was so thrilled with both our engagement session and wedding pictures - I have never taken such amazing pictures in my life. My husband and I weren't the easiest to work with (we had no idea what we wanted and we both hate being photgraphed) but Chris and Michelle made everything perfect. Everyone tells me that all of my wedding pictures could be in a magazine!!! They definitely get 2 thumbs up from us.

Jessalynn & Steve

Sent on 05/16/2011

ali · Married on 10/23/2010

We loved working with Michelle and Chris! They were professional, dedicated, quick, and friendly. We love all of our photos and would recommend them to any bride who wants a nice combination of candid and traditional pictures.

Sent on 12/07/2010

sarah · Married on 09/04/2010

LOVE Chris and Michelle and their work!! Amazing couple/team! They have such a phenomenal talent of capturing the moment just as you remember it happening. Our package included an engagement session which helped set the tone for what kind of wedding day we were after as well as what we liked, disliked, and it gave all of us an opportunity to get to know each other. They handled the very large wedding party (18 total plus a flower girl and ring bearer) so well and were organized, prompt, creative, it was a true joy to have them there that day and would hire them again in a heartbeat! The shots were a perfect mix of posed and candid, which was just what we were after. Great, great, great photographers!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Erin · Married on 04/24/2010

Chris and Michelle of Inspired Art are INCREDIBLE! They provided us with exactly what we wanted for our wedding pictures! They were upbeat, creative, artistic, attentive and at the same time very unobtrusive on our wedding day. When we got our pictures back, we were SO IMPRESSED! They were better than we could have imagined! Additionally, the amount of images you get, plus the album is an excellent value for what you are paying. I will be using Inspired Art for all of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

I love how Inspired Art portrayed our wedding. They let our individuality/character shine through. I wanted them to capture the events of the day as they unfolded (without staging too many photos). They did a great job of organizing our bridal party when needed, as well as capturing spontaneous moments. After the wedding, I was thrilled with our pictures!

I definitely recommend Inspired Art to other brides. I can't count how many compliments I've received on our wedding photos!!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Laura · Married on 06/20/2009

We absolutely LOVED the work that Michelle and Chris did for us for our June 2009 wedding. They were incredible at every step along the way...very responsive in their upfront communications...their package options suited our needs...and their work was amazing!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Inspired Art.

Sent on 01/22/2010

kerry · Married on 09/13/2008

We could not have asked to capture our wedding better! They were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. They made it very comfortable in front of camera for beautiful photos. They got every detail and were there when we didn't even see them! Perfect! I would recommend them to my best friend!

Sent on 01/29/2010

Sara · Married on 09/01/2007

Michelle and Chris were wonderful to work with! They did our engagement photos and our wedding and they made it so comfortable and fun at the same time. They were also very accommodating as far as specific photos that we wanted taken at the wedding.

Being a designer myself, I love how creative they are not only with their photography style but also with the way that they designed our wedding album. I highly recommend Inspired Art!!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

Getting a good wedding photographer was a priority for us and we chose well with Michelle & Christ Gerard! We were so pleased with the photos that they captured of our wedding ceremony and reception. We honestly can't say enough. They took all of the traditional photos that we wanted, but also were able to capture lots of candid and artistic shots. Looking through the photos, we were able to relive our special day and even be a party to so many moments that we didn't get to see on the day. We now have hundred of photos that we are really proud of. While a bit pricey, we opted to have Michelle & Chris design a custom photo album for us and it is spectacular. It was worth every penny. You can't go wrong with Michelle & Chris. My husband and I would both highly recommend their services to anyone. Despite not living in the Detroit Metro area, I hope that I will have the experience to work with this couple again.

Sent on 03/06/2013

3.5

They provided us with beautiful memories of our perfect wedding day and captured the little details which helped make the day special.

Sent on 11/23/2012