Michelle Brick Music Reviews

52 | Toms River, NJ

52 Reviews for Michelle Brick Music

Christine · Married on 06/29/2003

This music ensemble added such a beautiful quality to my wedding day! They played at the church for my ceremony and I couldn't have asked for better musicians. The music was gorgeous and I got so many compliments on how nice they sounded! They played prelude, during the reception, and postlude. Although I only had 3 players, they sounded like an entire orchestra, just filling the church with classical music. They added that extra elegance and class that you just can't get with a recording or just a piano and voice. I highly recommend them for your next venue!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Prosper · Married on 08/16/2013

Michelle and her team are simply outstanding. They were at my ceremony on time, setup and were very personable and professional not to mention played good music.

The music was artistically delivered and I am very happy to have chosen her for my wedding. Her service did had some class to the occasion for which my wife and I will be forever grateful.

If you are thinking about having her for your occasion, you will not be disappointed.

Michelle and team, thanks for making our day memorable. From Prosper and Dzifa