Michelle Bengtson Hair, Makeup and Styling Reviews

5 | Scottsdale, AZ

5 Reviews for Michelle Bengtson Hair, Makeup and Styling

Suzanne · Married on 08/13/2011

I would recommend Michelle to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful on their special day!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Theresa · Married on 08/06/2011

This vender was great! I was pleased with everything. Very perfessional and attentive to my needs, She produced exactly what i was visulaizing.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Brenda · Married on 01/09/2010

Michelle made me feel like royalty on my wedding day. We got married at a resort in Scottsdale, and she came to our room and did makeup and hair on my two bridesmaids, flower girl, and me. I liked not having to go to a salon that day and run around, so I got to lounge around the room in my pajamas, relaxing.

I was a little nervous all day because of the big day, but I felt to relaxed when she started on my makeup and and hair. I wanted a vintage look, so I asked for the thick eyeliner. I felt so glamorous. My sisters loved their look as well.

You're awesome, Michelle!
    - Brenda, married 1/9/10

Sent on 01/18/2010

Autumn · Married on 03/21/2009

Michelle did a wonderfule job, I looked beautiful, my husband land I oved how my hair and makeup turned out. She was very nice and fun. Her and her assistant did an awesome job on mine and my three bridemaids hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2008

Michelle was amazing! I was very nervous to have my hair and makeup done because I am extremely particular. I explained what I wanted as well as my concerns, and Michelle was phenomenal. She was sensitive to my request of looking "down to earth," but gave me a beauty so desired for my wedding day. My pictures turned out amazing, with no sign of my hormone induced facial outbreak. I recommend Michelle with highest regards.

Sent on 10/26/2011