Michele Papenheim Make Up Reviews

18 | Greer, SC

18 Reviews for Michele Papenheim Make Up

Laura · Married on 09/01/2012

Love Michele. She did some of my girls' makeup, my mother's, and mine for the day of my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and provided me a classic look that stayed throughout the entire day! In addition, she is very knowledgeable about the ingredients that go into make-up and the composition. She was terrific and I will use again for all of my cosmetic needs.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Cristina · Married on 07/08/2012

Michelle did a fabulous job on for my wedding day make-up and engagement session. I received a lot of compliments on my wedding day. I will definitely use her again.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Megan · Married on 05/05/2012

Michele made my morning SO peaceful and care-free. She did a great job, got everyone in and out and we all looked great! Michele uses great make up and wonderful natural looking techniques. I lasted alllllllllll day and at my trial she did just as great of a job! Thank you Michele! I will definitely consider setting up personal lessons with her!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2009

Michele is the absolute BEST!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2009

meghan · Married on 06/25/2009

Michelle is amazing. I have never been able to find a make up artist that I am truly comfortable with and trust. She has become my go to girl. She can perfectly create my looks from, wild and crazy halloween, to daytime to special ocassion. She does it so well that I have ditched all my old make up techniques and now fully trust in MIchelle. I would reccomend her in a heartbeat for any of your makeup and beauty needs.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Kim · Married on 02/13/2009

I have been Michelle's client for years....Michelle is the only professional in the make up industry that I have been loyal to (I am extremely fussy)....she is up to date on all the latest trends and works them in a way that is truly flattering to her clients. She is very accomodating-----a true treasure.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Rachel · Married on 01/03/2009

Michele is by far the most talented make up artist I have come across. She has worked on me for every event I have been to, and I get nothing but compliments. Michele really knows how to create a flawless face!! A real professional gem in this industry-- you will only get the best treatment from Michele! Also, the make up line she uses is amazing! You feel like you aren't wearing any make up, and your skin looks dewy and fresh. Truly, she has saved my complexion and makes me feel beautiful any time I'm in her chair!

Sent on 11/08/2009

Kayla · Married on 12/13/2008

I had a wonderful day. My makeup artist was very professional and made us all look beautiful. I can't begin to tell you all the compliments my bridal party had on how wonderful their makeup looked. We had no time with the scheduling of our appts. As soon as we had the times down we called her immediately. They value was of course well worth it.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2008

To look & feel beautiful and natural on your wedding day (or any other day) Michele Papenheim is who you should choose for your make-up. Michele is an amazing artist who will give you a glamorous look without making you look overly made up or unrecognizable. Michele is so down to earth; she is very easy to work with. She asks questions, answers questions, and listens to her clients - she will not force her opinion on you or make you feel obligated to purchase her products. Michele is also an EXPERT at brow shaping!

Sent on 11/10/2009

michelle · Married on 10/20/2007

Michele is by far the best makeup artist in the area. You don't even know you are wearing the makeup until you look in the mirror. She made me look absolutely amazing for my wedding. I really couldn't have looked that good without her! She is also the best for shaping eyebrows.

Sent on 01/29/2010
  • amkaz

Amy · Married on 06/02/2007

I was so happy with how I looked the day of my wedding! I wish I could look so naturally beautiful everyday! The care that Michele took with my features really made an impact on my appearance in a very positive way without being overdone. She really listened to me and what I wanted and made suggestions when she thought I needed something a little different. She also made sure the look lasted all night. I couldn't have been happier and recommend her whenever possible. Every bride dreams of looking her best, Michele makes it actually happen. Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Brigid · Married on 09/30/2006

Michele gave me the perfect look I wanted. Natural and beautiful. She is truly one of the greatest in the industry. She knows exactly how to make you transform into a natural beauty. I will always go to her for events in the future and recommend her to anyone who looking for a trusted make-up artist.

Sent on 11/28/2009

Andrea · Married on 08/22/2006

Michelle Papenheim is THE BEST make-up artist in the Metro area. Not only is she pleasant to be around, her eye and creativity in regards to making me look beautiful and bring out my BEST features is uncanny. I have been a client of Michelle's for at least 10 years and could NOT imagine having another make-up artist touch my face. She also tweezes my brows and I constantly get compliments! Her attention to detail is amazing and she is sure to keep up w/all the latest trends, colors and also what NOT TO DO!!!

She has done everything for me from my wedding make-up to photo shoots, halloween and commercial (hi-def TV) make-up. She also carries the most amazing "green" non-toxic make-up line out there!! I cannot say enough about Michelle's professionalism and talent - she is truly a gem!! I can honestly say, that when I move, I will still travel here for brows and will fly Michelle in for make-up!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2006

Michele is incredible!! I didn't have a lot of knowledge of makeup until I met Michele, she has found great makeup for my skin that enhances my face naturally.
    For my wedding, she was able to make me look fresh and natural. She also takes the time to listen to your concerns and suggests things that are specific to your needs, how amazing is that!!

Sent on 12/04/2009

mary · Married on 07/16/2005

Michelle worked with me and my wedding party 4 1/2 years ago and based on that experience, I still visit her to this day. For the first and only time in my life, I can say that I did not take one bad picture on that day, and I attribute that to my fabulous make-up and eyelashes that Michelle did for me that day. She is personable, creative, artistic and talented. I recommend her without hesitation to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 01/25/2010

Anna · Married on 07/06/2002

Aside from Michelle's incredible talent, she is very flexible and amenable to your schedule. On my wedding day, we threw in a "last-minute" touch up at the site of the wedding, so she freshened our makeup 5 minutes before the service.

Sent on 11/09/2009
  • I

Julie · Married on 09/02/2001

Michelle is the best make-up artist I have ever seen. She's professional, listens to her customers needs and delivers Beautifully exactly what he/she wants.

Sent on 11/06/2009

Angela · Married on 06/27/2009

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michele. I was recommended to her by a friend, and would in turn recommend her work to any of my friends or family also! I choose to use her services for my wedding day and admire how beautiful she made me look and feel every time I look back at the pictures. She does lovely work!

Sent on 11/09/2009