21 Reviews for Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry

Updos/Styling (5)
Airbrush Makeup (5)
Fake Lashes (4)
Consultations (2)

Michele did my hair and makeup for my wedding and makeup for my bridal party (9 bridesmaids and MOB), and she made us all look like queens. It was a hot July wedding with ceremony starting at 5, and my hair and makeup still looked fresh when the night ended at 11 p.m. Not to mention, she made my fine, thin hair look so voluminous during the hair trial that I didn't need to spend money on extensions. I highly, highly recommend. You'll be in great hands with Michele.

Profile Picture Lesley, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough great things about Michele! She makes you feel so at ease and relaxed during such a stressful time in your life. She makes the experience fun with her equally amazing personality =) I received endless compliments on my hair and I truly felt beautiful. She is a true professional and only wants the best for her clients. I wouldn't trust my hair or face with anyone else!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele and her team were such an amazing part of my wedding day. Not only was our hair and makeup gorgeous, but they were also really fun to spend my morning with. I definitely recommend having them stick around until after your ceremony for touch-ups if you’re a crier like I am :)

Profile Picture Erica, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Major, major credit to Michele!! She did hair for my three bridesmaids, my flower girl, and me as well as my bridal make up. My whole bridal party and I got so many comments on our hair and my make up all day long, they all loved it! ♡ Michele worked quickly to accomodate my timeline while keeping me calm throughout the morning. It was a thrilling experience and I am so lucky to have had Michele with me for my big day!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had my trial with Michele and it made me so excited for the actual wedding day. She is so professional and fun and listened to what I wanted while also providing excellent guidance. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is awesome! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she’s super fun to be around. Seriously felt like I have know her for years!

Profile Picture Tessa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele is a true talent. She worked with me and my bridesmaids for my wedding and I was very happy with my experience. I did a wedding trial run (I highly recommend doing this) for both hair and makeup a few weeks before my big day and Michele executed my ideas as requested. After the trial I decided the look I selected was not what I wanted for my wedding day. I expressed my concerns to Michele and together we came up with a new look. The day of the wedding arrived and Michele did a wonderful job executing my new vision. I felt beautiful and my bridesmaids looked great. After Michele left I shed some tears during my daddy/daughter "first look" and I didn't catch my tears properly which left a few streaks on my face. I immediately called Michele who had been on the road for awhile already and she turned around and drove back to fix my look. She didn't have to come back but she wanted everything to be perfect. I sincerely appreciate Michele going above and beyond. I highly recommend Michele DeeAnn Makeup Artistry for both airbrush makeup and hair services.

Photo
Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele makes magic happen! We all looked beautiful.

Profile Picture KD, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele is very professional and I’m very happy she made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love Michele and I'm already looking for reason to have my hair and makeup done again! She was a joy to work with from the trial (which I highly recommend) to the big day. I never wear makeup or do my hair so I wanted to look like the best version of myself but still look like the natural me. Michele listened to my fears about too much makeup and then she proceeded to hit it out of the park! She checked in with me as we went along to make sure I was happy and honestly I've never looked better. She also did a fabulous job with my Mom and sister's hair and makeup. I was so lucky to find her and that she had my day left in her schedule. I wouldn't delay in reaching out to Michele, she does book up. Michele is fabulous with communication, super professional, and the just the nicest person who is fun to spend time with. Overall she's an absolute gem!

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Michele is awesome! From the first time I met her it was as if we were fast friends. The entire time she was doing my hair and make up for my engagement photos we talked and laughed. I felt like we had known each other for years! And when she was done I looked and felt gorgeous! She also did the hair and make up for myself and my wedding party on my wedding day. It was a hot day but Michele's magic helped make my hair and makeup stay put well into the night! I am so thankful I had such a wonderful professional making me look and feel my best on our wedding day. I highly recommend her to all brides.

Profile Picture allison, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Michele is amazing! She made my bridesmaids and me look gorgeous with a variety of amazing hairstyles that matched or exceeded the Pinterest pics we showed and make-up that was beautiful and camera-ready but not too much in person. She was super responsive to my ever changing hair whims and she's a true professional. Plus to top it all off she is the absolute sweetest person. Would recommend her to any and everyone looking for hair and make-up in NorCal.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Great makeup she is so nice, if you looking some one to do your makeup for your wedding she is the correct lady so glad that I book with here

Profile Picture Olimpia, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele was an absolute pleasure to work with! She needed very little direction to give me the makeup look i wanted for my wedding (let the pros do what they know best). She was incredibly flexible with some small last minute schedule changes and truly tried to make my time with her as calming as possible. No complaints from my bridal party - everyone loved how they looked and enjoyed their time getting their makeup done. My step-daughter kept looking at herself in the mirror she was so happy! Pictures turned out amazing. Would highly recommend using her for your big day or any special event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele was amazing, from the first try out appointment to the big day. She was an integral part of keeping me and the bridesmaids cool, calm, collected and (most importantly) BEAUTIFUL on our wedding day! I wish she was m next door neighbor so I could have this secret weapon in my pocket for every big event! I can not recommend her abilities enought!

Thank you Michele!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is fantastic at what she does!! She made everyone feel amazing, not just the bride. Would hire her again any day!

Profile Picture Tess, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even start with Michele?! She was professional, wonderful to work with and went above and beyond in helping me have my perfect day! Michele worked to help me create a the prefect plan, from having some bridesmaids do hair, some to makeup to working with me as my sister in law was planning to do my hair as! I knew things were going to be awesome at the trial, we had a blast chatting and I walked away looking like a million bucks! She quickly and easily got a sense of my style and what I’m comfortable and worked with that to design a look that made me feel fabulous!

Day of Michele came to my hotel room with a lovely and awesome assistant, Elle! The two of them set up super fast and were amazing at keeping on schedule, they made each of my girls, including my mom, feel beautiful and just let their natural beauty shine! Michele kept me on schedule and my wedding day look was AMAZING!!!!! My mom and sister raved about both Michele and Elle, my mom wants to bring them south to a fun girl date day! Just getting to this point I would have given Michele 5 stars! Michele and Elle went out of their way and helped my a few of my ladies with their make up even though they hadn't been scheduled with them.

Michele and Elle also followed me through ceremony and pictures to help my sure my hair and makeup stayed on point. Both ladies went WAY above and beyond their job description and when they saw that my photographer was causing me stress, they stepped to help keep me calm and kept the photographer from ruining the very “chill” vibe we had going that day. Both Michele and Elle stepped in when needed, provided awesome advice, and just really made my day fantastic, I don’t think everything would have run as smoothly as it did if they weren’t there. I can’t say thank you enough! Michele also gives great advice right before you walk down the aisle! You guys truly made my day perfect! Thank you! :)

Profile Picture ginelle, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele is a sweet, talented, and passionate artist. She was super fun to work with and really travelled the distance for my wedding in Yosemite! I am so happy to have found her to beautify me two days in a row and am absolutely blessed by her availability on my wedding day and post wedding shoot day. I absolutely adored her from the moment I met her at my trial to the morning she showed up at my lodge at 4 am in the morning. She even gave me an awesome goody back gift full of everything I totally needed on the day of my wedding! Thank you for being so thoughtful and for matching me with the perfect lip gloss. You are incredible, Michele! If you're looking for a hair and MUA who will listen to your every needs, then Michele is your girl! Thanks again, love!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

The trial run went great, but when it came time for the wedding day the final product was amazing, but the process took a lot longer than originally planned which pushed other things.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele was amazing on my wedding day! Super flexible and accommodating to changing requests from the bridesmaids. She did an incredible job with my make-up and the other bridesmaid's make-up. Really loved working with her and I would recommend her to everyone planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michele is awesome! Not only does she know her stuff when it comes to make-up, she is so sweet and helpful. I got married in August 2016, and somehow I was able to book Michele to do my make-up (I have to think she gets booked up fast so I have no idea how I managed this)!

I arrived for our trial day and she welcomed me with a drink and a snack. What a nice touch! While doing the trial, she was so easy to talk with and listened to what I wanted but also brought in her own knowledge to help me achieve the look I wanted. I loved my trial run make-up and knew I wanted her there on my wedding day.

What makes her so special is that she wants to ensure you are happy. She is professional, knowledgable and confident - and it shows in the make-up she does! She caters to you and your wants/needs and makes you feel special which is exactly how all brides should feel! I want to tell all the brides and mother-in-laws out there to look no further than Michele. She will make the bride's day perfect, make-up and all! Thank you Michele for making me feel like a million bucks. You're the best!

Profile Picture Christie, 8/27/16, 1 Review