62 Reviews for Michele Butler Events

Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)
61 Michele Butler Events Reviews

After researching and meeting several wedding planners we immediately felt comfortable with Michele Butler. We knew her attention and expertise in the wedding business was just what we needed to plan the perfect wedding. And it was indeed a perfect wedding due in no small part to Michele and her staff. Everything went according to plan and they were always there to help with every detail so you don’t worry about anything at all.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an AMAZING experience with Michele. I was very stubborn about not wanting a wedding planner, because of how expensive they can be, but Michele's services were worth every cent! We ended up being out of the country during most of the planning process, and Michele really saved the day. Even if we were in town, she would have been a valuable resource. It was nice to always have someone to turn to. She kept all involved in the planning process organized, focused, and on the same page. She provided valuable advice and pointed us toward almost every vendor we used (and we loved them all!). She was even great about providing advice about little things, and I could turn to her with any etiquette question I had. Her staff were there for us every step of the way, and they took care of EVERYTHING on the day of. They even helped me bustle my dress, and made sure I always had a drink in my hand ;) Seriously, Michele is an amazing person and an amazing planner. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been without her, but instead everyone remarked how calm I was on my big day. I was truly able to enjoy it, knowing that every little detail was covered by a professional.

Profile Picture Madalyn, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals
4.3

I would say you should go with Michelle because she has flexibility in the packages she offers. She can adjust based on someone's budget. She goes above and beyond so you will get great value regardless.

Profile Picture Hazem, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words don't express Michele and her team. Amazing is an understatement. Perfection is not perfect enough. Detail-oriented down to the minute. Michele took our ideas and recommended, sourced, organized, executed, produced and polished every last detail. She appreciated our taste and created a wedding with our signature and personal style all over it. Michele Butler Events will make your special day a lifetime of wonderful memories. (review by mother of the bride)

Profile Picture Tina, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews

Butler
Events

Profile Picture Annette, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle made my destination wedding completely stress free. She is so pleasant to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

My husband and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else but Michele. Her knowledge and connections allowed us to have the wedding beyond our dreams while remaining under budget. We can't thank her and her team enough for the greatest wedding planning experience.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an idea and a few details decided when we planned to hold a small wedding ceremony during a golf tournament trip. Michele Butler Events made my thoughts and ideas a reality and actually exceeded my expectations. We are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out, it was absolutely perfect. Her connections and knowledge of local vendors enables you to receive a much better value for your dollar. She provides high quality services at a reasonable rate. In fact, I don't think she charges enough for her services. She creates beautiful memories.

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I will like to thank Michele and all of her outstanding staff for the amazing and beyond professional service provided to my daughter and all of her helpers( mother and mother-in-law to be) during all the wedding planning process and, specially the week and day of the event. Everything happened flawlessly and with ease. Every time we approach Michele or Cathrina or any of her staff members for any minute question, we always got an answer and action with all yeses and smiles. We couldn't have chosen a better or more eager event planner for this occasion. We got really lucky and blessed!

Profile Picture Enilda, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele & Cathrina went absolutely above and beyond throughout the wedding planning process for my husband and I. When searching for a wedding planner, I wanted to make sure I found someone with experience in the Orlando area and that had been established for some time. Hiring Michele Butler Events was by far the best choice I made for my wedding. After having to change venues 2 times only 5 months before our wedding (due to construction), Michele made the impossible happen. She communicated with all her contacts to help us create the most spectacular wedding ever. We had a fairly large and involved wedding and our wedding day went seamless. Michele & Cathrina coordinated all the vendors as well as working with my mom & mother-in-law to make sure all the family was taken care of. From the very beginning, they understood exactly what I wanted. My wedding was far more than I had ever dreamt it would be and I could not have done it without their help. My family absolutely adores both Michele & Cathrina. Thank you to Michele Butler Events for an experience we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Don't know what I would've done without Michele helping me plan my wedding. She was great at informing me of vendors and which would be the best fit for me. She kept me on task with the many things a bride needs to do. I was shocked of how much care, attention and time she gave me to make sure I was happy with the planning process. She attended every vendor appointment, walk through, etc to make sure she didn't miss a beat. And most importantly, she was my saving grace the week of my wedding. She handled every mini crisis so well so I wouldn't have to! Every bride should be able to relax on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Blair, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele and her team were wonderful they understood my vision and brought it to life

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Cathrina and Michele was amazing! They really listened to what we were hoping our day would be like, and helped to make it come true. All of the vendors they recommended were also amazing, and delivered exactly what they said they would. I would absolutely recommend anyone to hire them. Even though we had a small 37 guest wedding, they took the time to create a beautiful day for us. They made the process seamless, and were able to calm me down when I started getting stressed. If anything went wrong on the day of the wedding, I definitely didn't know about it!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Michele and her team created a one of a kind experience for me and my husband. We will always treasure how perfect our wedding day was. No other wedding or experience can compare to how special it truly was.

Profile Picture Greg, 2/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our Winter Wonderland dream came true at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando on January 16, 2016!

AMAZING, TALENTED, BEYOND THOUGHTFUL is all that I can say about Michele Butler Events!
From the planning process to the wedding (even up until today), our dedicated wedding planners (a.k.a. personal psychiatrists Michele and Cathrina) at Michele Butler Events ensured us every step of the way that everything would be perfect! I am pleased to say that everything was indeed beautiful as can be!

My husband and I had a very keen eye for the vision that we desired and we wanted it all… Snow machine, lights, draping, great food & tasty drinks, detailed decorations, transition items
(from the Ceremony to the Reception), several lists of what to do on the wedding day, several dress changes, music, floral, crystal snow flakesetc, etc, etc. MBE made it all happen without a question - Michele knows how to use her resources very well (this is a plus for budget).

The Ceremony pool deck patio overlooking the city lights during the sunset (at the Grand Bohemian), brought me to tears (this is a moment that I would never forget). Who ever said that evening weddings weren't a good look? Never mind, it doesn't matter (Go for what you desire and trust that Michele has your back).

Moving along, a huge thing for me is "service", as I am very hard to work with (I do apologize Michele). I will not hesitate to tell you that the Michele Butler Events gave 100% to us throughout our planning, wedding day, and post wedding as well. We all know that when it comes to a wedding there will be some hiccups, however, it is not for the couple to dwell on... In other words, Michele and her eager staff were always ready and available to make corrections and/or fix any issue (when or if) they occurred. Also, everyone in the hotel knew that we were the Bride and Groom and MBE assured us that nothing would go wrong (this made us really feel like King & Queen)!
From Miami, FL, we say

Profile Picture Kyerrah, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Destination, Religious

Michele and her team are experts. If you're on the fence about whether or not to have a wedding planner, know that there are multiple levels of service that you can choose. We didn't ask for full service, but felt as if we received it from Michele. She was always responsive to our emails with suggestions and also provided specific direction that saved us time and expense. She "gets" the timing of the ceremony, reception, etc., and knows what to say to florists, hotel vendors, DJs, photographers, etc. She makes sure that you have the extra tables you need and that everything runs smoothly. Even with a planner, though, my partner and I still needed to work on our own wedding planning every other day for about 6 months prior to the wedding. We did a lot ourselves (the venue and guest list came first, then invitations, favors, attire, music, food, hotel rooms for guests, ceremony, musicians, etc.). Even so, Michele was there in case we had questions. We met with her a couple times, but that seemed to be enough for us. Her help was crucial during the rehearsal and day of the wedding. We were (and still are) extremely impressed with Michele Butler Events. My personal joke to Michele is that she's like the Mary Poppins of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our staff at Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals has had the wonderful opportunity of working with the staff at Michele Butler Events many times on weddings and events over the course of many years. Michele and Cathrina are always so easy and pleasant to work with and are very well organized which makes our job as a rental company all the more easier. We love referring our clients to them as we know they will be in great hands!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am in the midst of wedding planning; we got in engaged a couple of weeks ago and decided to get married in June. Needless to say, my excitement level and anxiousness increased dramatically when I realized how close the date is, when you are planning an event. Nonetheless, after researching numerous wedding planners, working with Michele in just this past week has been amazing. She is prompt, kind, open with communication and reliable. I can honestly say, that I feel 100% less stressed knowing, I have on my team.

Profile Picture User4753222, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

Michelle did a great job helping me find vendors, answering questions and organizing everything on my big day.

Profile Picture User4363607, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michele Butler Events did a fantastic job coordinating our destination wedding. We were amazed by the venue, by the flowers, and by the photographer. She handled all the details just by asking a few questions and based on a few pictures we sent her. She was extremely responsive which was actually the reason we chose to go with her instead of one of the other 10 coordinators we had contacted for information. When I was late getting to the wedding site because of the horrible traffic in Orlando, she was calm and kept me calm. Everything went smoothly and it turned out to be everything we could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Charity, 12/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I first met Michele while she was planning my brother's wedding. When it came time for my big day, my family and I knew exactly who to call. From the first initial meeting, to the day of the wedding, Michele was a part of our family helping plan another big fat Greek wedding. On our day, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Michele and her team made sure every detail was exactly how I envisioned. Words cannot express how thankful we were for their expertise and coordination of the most perfect day. I highly recommend Michele Butler!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not imagine having our big day without Michele and her team. Our combined visions came together wonderfully to create a perfect wedding. Michele is dependable, warm, and an expert in the wedding business. We are so thankful that we decided to use a wedding planner, and even more grateful that it was Michele Butler Events.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having the assistance of Michele Butler was like having a staff of fairy godmothers. Enlisting their help was the single best planning decision that we could have ever made. They were remarkably attentive and available to our needs and opinions. Our planning journey included corresponding from 900 miles away for a wedding scheduled within a rather short 3 month window. With their expertise, magic wands and prime vendor recommendations we were able to create a look and feeling on our wedding day that was like none other that we’d ever attended. Our consultations were full of ways to optimize our budget to include intricate details and special touches were beautifully unique. As a long distance couple, we are extremely appreciative of their enthusiasm and professionalism that resulted in an worry-free, positive and wonderfully personal wedding weekend.

Profile Picture V., 1/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Michele on my recent destination wedding- she was wonderful to work with. She found our officiant, florist and musician and all were exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect on our Wedding Day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Michele and her team are very talented and wonderful to work with. Michele kept us on schedule during the planning which kept us very organized and stress free. They took over the day of the wedding which allowed the bride and family to enjoy the entire wedding day. Can't imagine a wedding day without them!!

Profile Picture User3903069, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews