Michele Butler Events Reviews

68 | Orlando, FL

68 Reviews for Michele Butler Events

Shannon · Married on 04/17/2010

We had THE best time at my wedding, something not every bride & groom can say. And we thank Michele Butler Events for that.

Michele had us quite prepared, which meant we could sit back and enjoy our day and be truly present for all of it. And we trusted Michele and her wonderful staff to take care of anything that might have come up. She's as sweet as sweet can be, very knowledgeable about her industry and the different necessary vendors to partner with – a professional through and through. You would be lucky and blessed to get to work with Michele and her team!

Diana · Married on 10/17/2009

Michele helped me plan the most amazing day of my life! Not only is she professional and attentive, she is kind-hearted and funny. Michele has been planning events for years and is extremely knowledgeable about local vendors, venues and prices/budgets. She is excellent at what she does and makes wedding planning easy! I am so thankful to have used Michele Butler Events and would never hesitate to recommend her services.

Bambie · Married on 02/28/2009

Michele's attention to every little detail from start to finish made my daughter's wedding the most perfect day! Her dream wedding came true for both of us!!! Many of our guests still talk about it as the best wedding reception they ever went to! Thank you for bringing it to life!!!

Kristen · Married on 02/28/2009

Michele was amazing. She helped to make our day absolutely perfect. Her creativity and attention to detail is incredible. I could not have done it without her!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Gledys · Married on 09/20/2008

Hiring Michele was the best thing that my husband and I did. She was dependable, prompt with any request we had. She was a god send. She made our wedding experience extremely unique, special and easy. She was so professional, always keeping me calm and at ease. Any couple should be extremely lucky to have her by their side. Everything turned out so beautifully. All my guests could not stop talking about it!

Sent on 04/28/2009

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2006

I would recommend Michele Butler Events to anyone planning an event. Having planned events professionally in the past myself, I still would not have done my wedding alone. She kept everything together, which allowed me to just enjoy being a bride and savor every moment of our amazing day. I can honestly say, I felt completely at ease knowing that Michele was there and that she knew every piece of the puzzle. Our event was FLAWLESS. From an amazing Cathedral Wedding Ceremony to a Black Tie event with Cirque performers, there was a lot to keep on track, and she handled it with such grace, I had no worries. There are not many people I would hand a 5-star rating, but this one is well deserved.

Sent on 04/28/2009

Karree · Married on 11/26/2005

Michele saved the day when my photographer didn't show up and wouldn't answer his phone! She brought in a new photographer right away!! She also took on all the details I had planned out and helped make my day beautiful and stress free!!!

sandy · Married on 08/28/2003

I can not imagine getting married without Michele help. She kept everything smooth running and is so sweet. I recommend her to so many people. She is amazing at what she does

• User3902041 · 2+ years ago

The entire team at Michelle Butler Events was amazing and they made sure our wedding was everything we wished for!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Michele and her team were fantastic! A friend recommended I call her to discuss day of coordination for my April wedding. Michele went above and beyond regarding all my requests. The day of the wedding was stress free for me. I knew I had nothing to worry about with her in charge. I would absolutely recommend her for another wedding, and would definitely use her again, although I hope to never have to!

Rowena · Married on 04/17/2011

After attending and being part of weddings without a wedding planner, I knew I had to have one. Thankfully, I had one in the family! (My sister-in-law is a planner with Michele) My planning experience wasn’t the easiest and had quite a few bumps in the road, but I am so grateful I had Michele and her team to help me navigate through it.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Michele is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Laura · Married on 01/03/2010

Michele did an amazing job with our wedding at the Grand Bohemian. She is very knowledgable in her field and great to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Working with Cathrina and Michele was a delight! I knew that I would be able to immerse myself in the love and joy of my wedding day because the team working that day would take care of everything! My favorite part of the wedding day was when Cathrina brought my new husband and I glasses of champagne, and let us in the back of the reception venue to walk around before all the guests entered. It was a beautiful, private moment for us.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/05/2012

Can not imagine if we didn't have the help from Michele Butler Events! Made me wedding day so much smoother! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Louise · Married on 07/09/2013

3.0

Worked with Michele Butler Events to organise my Destination Wedding and it was a very positive experience. Delightful people and complete professionalism from start to finish. A very happy customer.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Hazem · Married on 12/23/2016

4.2

I would say you should go with Michelle because she has flexibility in the packages she offers. She can adjust based on someone's budget. She goes above and beyond so you will get great value regardless.

Sent on 02/10/2017

4.2
      3.0

Michelle did a great job helping me find vendors, answering questions and organizing everything on my big day.

Sent on 03/09/2015