Michele Butler Events Reviews

68 | Orlando, FL

68 Reviews for Michele Butler Events

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2014

We could not imagine having our big day without Michele and her team. Our combined visions came together wonderfully to create a perfect wedding. Michele is dependable, warm, and an expert in the wedding business. We are so thankful that we decided to use a wedding planner, and even more grateful that it was Michele Butler Events.

Sent on 02/03/2014

V. · Married on 01/25/2014

Having the assistance of Michele Butler was like having a staff of fairy godmothers. Enlisting their help was the single best planning decision that we could have ever made. They were remarkably attentive and available to our needs and opinions. Our planning journey included corresponding from 900 miles away for a wedding scheduled within a rather short 3 month window. With their expertise, magic wands and prime vendor recommendations we were able to create a look and feeling on our wedding day that was like none other that we’d ever attended. Our consultations were full of ways to optimize our budget to include intricate details and special touches were beautifully unique. As a long distance couple, we are extremely appreciative of their enthusiasm and professionalism that resulted in an worry-free, positive and wonderfully personal wedding weekend.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2014

I worked with Michele on my recent destination wedding- she was wonderful to work with. She found our officiant, florist and musician and all were exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect on our Wedding Day.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Michele and her team are very talented and wonderful to work with. Michele kept us on schedule during the planning which kept us very organized and stress free. They took over the day of the wedding which allowed the bride and family to enjoy the entire wedding day. Can't imagine a wedding day without them!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Michele and her team were amazing throughout the planning of our wedding. Everyone is so creative and were so patient with me. The day of our wedding was when they REALLY BLEW OUR SOCKS OFF. It was everything we imagined and more. Most important my husband loved it. I mean he really loved it and talks about it to this day! I often hear him joke about there never being another wedding topping ours. THAT makes me HAPPY. I can't thank Michele enough for pulling me through the planning and into our dream wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2013

Michele & her staff were great! They allowed me to not worry on the wedding day as they were in charge of the details. That is a huge relief since you are already stressed out enough. I was able to enjoy my day and concentrate on what mattered most. I would highly recommend using them to help guide you and plan with you for your big day!

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

Michele and her team are really amazing. She kept everything running smooth and had a big smile on her face whenever I saw her. Thanks to her, I wasn't stressed out at all, I loved all of my vendors, and I had the wedding of my dreams. She and her team had some great ideas that I wouldn't have thought of, which really took the event to the next level and made it special and personal. What you pay to Michele, you get back in service, time savings, and vendor discounts. Well worth saving your sanity, if you ask me! She was there for the entire event, making sure people knew where to go and what to do; meeting and handling the vendors, all the while keeping a smile on her face. She is a very kind and helpful person who was great to work with! I wouldn't do it any other way!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2013

Knowledgeable. Organized. Professional. Efficient and Fun. All the things you look for in a wedding planner, I found at Michele Butler Events! Michele and her team knew all the in's and out's to allow me to relax during the planning process and the day of my ceremony and reception! My destination wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without Michele! Our destination was Savannah Georgia and we knew only a little about the city, let alone what vendors to use and what venue to select. It truly was a pleasure working with her! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking to have a seemless event, regardless of budget or location. Thank you again Michele!

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2013

The team of professionals at Michele Butler Events were just that, professionals. From our very first meeting to the hiring of specific vendors to the 'day of' my wedding, they were so professional and easy to work with. Michele Butler is extremely knowledgeable about the event industry and stands behind her clients 100%. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to host an amazingly flawless event, no matter what the budget. - Kristen

Sent on 02/24/2014

Trish · Married on 05/26/2013

I first met Michele Butler of Michele Butler Events at a friend’s wedding that I was a bridesmaid in. I am an extremely organized person and when she arrived and handed out picket-sized schedules for the bridal party, I was immediately impressed. My friend’s wedding was extremely smooth and absolutely beautiful. When I got engaged, I knew right away who to call – Michele. My husband and I were married in a small town in south-west Florida called Punta Gorda. Michele and her team were able to help me plan the wedding from Orlando where we live, even though the big day was at a destination a few hours away. We had a big Greek wedding of 250 people, so it was no small challenge. From everything to florist, linens, photographer, videographer, and more, if I needed someone to contact, Michele had 5 – 10 options for me with different price ranges and styles. One of Michele’s team members, Cathrina Dionisio, consistently went above and beyond to help me create a vision of my wedding and stay consistent with that theme. Cathrina even attended meetings with me, and designed my save the dates. My wedding day was the best day of my life. Michele Butler Events is a professional, well-connected, and well-established, company who I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 03/09/2013

Michele and her team are amazing. We used their services for day of coordination, but the Michele Butler Events team was there for us every step of the way if we had questions, concerns, or needed help along the way. My wedding was beautiful, and I don't know how we could've pulled it off without Michele. <3

Sent on 08/19/2013

Justin · Married on 07/26/2012

We had our wedding at the Swan & Dolphin resort in Orlando on Thursday 26th July 2012. From the moment we contacted Michele Butler and her team in 2011 about the availability up to and including the wedding we were treated to nothing short of exceptional service. The team were an absolute pleasure and made what was a special day absolutely perfect for our family.

Gabby · Married on 06/14/2012

We had the best wedding day we could have imagined! It was an amazing service and everything ran smoothly all thanks to Michelle butler events. With organising the wedding from the uk we thought there might have been more to do and that it could have been more stressful but we didn't end up having to do anything apart from say what we wanted. It was fantastic with all the pressure taken off us. I would happily recommend Michelle butler events to anybody. The 2 girls that were there on our wedding day were so friendly and put myself at ease when the weather turned horrible and also made my husband relax before the service. We couldn't have asked for 2 more friendlier and efficient girls to be there on our special day to make sure everything went to plan. Thank you to all at Michelle butler events!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Erin · Married on 05/27/2012

Could not have done it without her and could not have picked anyone better!!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Beth · Married on 05/05/2012

I am a worrier and Michele gave me a worry-free wedding. I enjoyed the wedding and dinner/dance instead of worrying that everything would go off as planned. I highly recommend Michele and her staff.

Sent on 08/27/2012

I could have not had a better event planner than Michele Butler Events. They recommened vendors based on the budget when you first start the planning. They helped schedule and attented the meetings with the vendors. The day of the event they made sure everything was perfect. Overall, I could have done it without Michele and the rest of the team!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

Michele Butler Events was awesome! They were very flexibly with our ever need and willing to do whatever it took to help us and make this a very memorable day. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Susanne · Married on 03/02/2012

From the first phone call to Michele, to the last minute of my daughter's wedding, she helped make it as wonderful as it could be. Michele was always prompt in getting back to us with any questions we had, and she put it all together so we could just enjoy the day!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Megan · Married on 11/12/2011

Michele and her crew are fantastic! Highly recommended!

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2011

Michele and her team are absolutely first class and certainly helped us have the wedding of our dreams at the Grand Bohemian. They answered any question that we may have had, as well as shared many ideas with us. We were completely impressed by their complete dedication. Although we only used them for day of services they attended our floral appointment, tasting and final dress fitting. They showed up the day of our wedding earlier than expected and ready to go! Kara and Karee even saved the day by fixing my mom's broken zipper on her dress, just moments before we were to do photos. I would without a doubt recommend them and have aleady done so with my best friend who also used them! A few months ago I was in a wedding where the bridesmaids (along with the wedding planner) were putting together candles, candle sticks, etc and in my head I was thinking Michele Butler and team would never have let us do this! As my dad told them shortly after the wedding. "All happy- love your ladies- super job- the best wedding planner in the USA".

Sent on 08/28/2012

We could not have done this wedding with out her expertise.
    It was a huge success because of her knowledge and calmness for the unexpected.
    This vendor should be so proud of the service they provide.
    Sincerely appreciative!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Philip · event on 10/16/2011

Michele is smart, kind, honest , creative and makes event planning a joy. She has a vast number of vendors available and follows up with each to ensure no mistakes occur. She makes the anxiety of planning a large event disappear, I highly recommend her. Andrea

Sent on 08/31/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2011

Michele Butler and her team are the absolute best at what they do! Our wedding day ran so incredibly smoothly with Michele overseeing every moment...I am so appreciative of her and her attention detail....it was wonderful to be able to relax and enjoy our day knowing everything was taken care of.

Lily · Married on 05/21/2011

We hired Michele to help with the entire wedding (from start to finish) and it was worth every penny. She helped us pick out the very best vendors. We never felt stressed out during the entire planning process. Even the week before the wedding, Michele and her wedding team helped with last minute details. They collected items for the welcome bags and assembled all of them (huge relief)! The actual wedding day was flawless. Michele and her team were extremely attentive to all the details. Not a single thing was missing or out of place. The night flowed perfectly and most guests wanted to stay longer than the wedding was scheduled to last. I would highly recommend Michele Butler Events for weddings or any type of event you need planned.

Sent on 07/03/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/12/2011

I would absolutely recommend using Michele! She is completely fantastic as is her team. We had only hired Michele for the day of but she was involved every step of the way. She never once told me she was unavailable or that something couldn't be done. She made me feel (from day one) like I was her only client. I'm positive our wedding would not have run as smoothly without her & her team (my parents have said the same).

Sent on 04/05/2011