Micheal Day DJ Reviews

Micheal Day DJ 5
  • Laurel

Laurel Miller 路 Getting married on 11/05/2020

Michael Day All The Way!

Best choice in a DJ we could hope for, for our wedding! Very upbeat, professional, always on time and did a wonderful job for us. Danced, played games with the kids at the reception and always kept the mood light and the music playing. Spent lots of time helping us choose music and listening to what we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. Met with us twice in person to go over everything (we live out of town) and I was on the phone with him many times as well as email and he was always more than happy to accommodate our wishes and changes. Easy to work with, patient and kind. Had all the equipment to make it a fun party. Thanks Mike for making our day a most memorable one!
    Laurel and Gary Miller

Sent on 05/23/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thank you for your kind words I'm both humbled and honored by your review. It only seems like yesterday that we just started the planning process and now you are married.
    I pray the God of our fathers will richly bless you and your husband for years to come.
    Stay safe and well.

Best regards Michael Day & Amy Larson
  • Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Day

Great to work with! Been more than helpful through our wedding process & more than happy to meet the accommodations we would like for our special day!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Terence Wrightsman 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Day

Super helpful with the wedding process. He was also more than happy to help us out with everything we were wanting for our wedding. 馃槉

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Fun was had by all

Michael was a joy to work with he was very flexible. The guests at our wedding enjoyed the energy he brought to the evening. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome!!!!

Michael and his team were great from beginning to end! He was very flexible, listened and fulfilled all our needs and expectations! Was very responsive with email, text, phone, and in person meetings! Ran the evening of the reception smoothly and it was a comfort to know that he handled everything so my fiance and I didn't have to worry, and could just have fun :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Mike

Mike Rooney 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ with a great personal touch

Michael was a phenomenal DJ who helped keep our dance floor hopping, and the events throughout the wedding on time. He did exactly as my wife and I requested, and was very accommodating and flexible through our various last minute changes. We not only used his DJ services but also took Waltz dancing lessons from him. I have never been able to dance but thanks to 3 of his lessons and lots of practice outside, we were able to successfully do the Waltz and impress everyone! I'd also like to add that he was patient with me when it took some time for me to figure out how to do one of the moves.

I would highly recommend Michael to anyone in the market for a DJ, especially a wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review it was a distinct honor to do your ceremony and reception stay safe and God bless.

Michael Day & Amy Larsen

Brandi Brandt 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding DJ-Our dance floor was never empty!

Michael Day was an fun, energetic, and professional DJ. Our dance floor was never empty and everyone enjoyed the mixture of music played 馃槉

Sent on 08/16/2019

Laney 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing DJ

Micheal Day was a great addition to our wedding! He is his so much more than just someone playing music at the right time, but is an entertainer! He was able to keep our guest happy and entertained! He is a wonderful dance instructor, for those like us who need help in that department. Couldn鈥檛 recommend this person more!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thank you Laney for your kind words and consideration. It was an honor to do your wedding. God bless stay safe/

Best Regards Michael Day and Amy Larson
  • Trisha

Trisha 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend you will not be disappointed!!

I highly recommend Michael Day DJ! He was amazing to work with, not only did he teach us how to waltz for our first dance, but he made sure we felt comfortable doing it and had enough practice. He was very thorough and made sure he had everything he needed and made sure we stayed on time with all of the events during the reception. He also was there and played the music for our ceremony as well. Thank you Michael for keeping our reception fun and exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for your review meant a lot to me to see both You and Speedy to do the waltz for your first dance it was great and it wowed your guests. Both of you made it easy for Amy and I to our job and to make everyone to feel welcome. Gods blessings on both of you through the years.
    Best Regards Michael Day & Amy larson
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! Gracious! Wonderful!

Most amazing DJ I could have ever asked for, for the wedding. Very fun great guy there was not a moment that someone wasn't on the dance floor! So experienced and every bit went so smoothly. He was extremely interactive with everyone and there was not one sovereign face in the room! My family is still boasting about how amazing the DJ was he made all the day so much more special 鉂わ笍
    I highly recommend!

Micheal Day DJ 6
    Micheal Day DJ 7
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

It was and honor and a privilege to do your special day Courtney and thanks for the kind words. Lets get the rest of those dance lessons done ahmen.

Best regards Michael Day

Michael Richmond 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Very amazing experience!

Made all our families come together and dance set the mood for an exciting experience for our special day and was all over amazing really enjoyed getting to know this DJ he really takes the time to get to know you highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Edward Nearing 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding DJ

Great value, brought together a lot of moving parts and made the wedding flow great!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Steve White 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Very Experienced DJ.

Michael鈥檚 experience made the planning easy and the evening went fantastic. He manages the established timeline and entertains the crowd. He reads what the crowd reacts to and adjusts the program and dance within our guidelines for lively participation. We received lots of compliments from our guests.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thanks Steve and Vivian it was an honor to do your wedding ceremony and reception afterwards. I appreciate your kind words. But to watch You and Vivian waltz made my heart happy to know I had a small part in making it a memorable event for both of you.

Best Regards Michael Day D.J./Emcee Services
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Moore 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful Celebration

My family and I celebrated the 80th Birthday party for my Dad this weekend. I was fortunate to find Michael Day DJ Services. He didn't only have all the songs we wanted but kept us on track for the entire evening. Michael is very personable and makes everyone comfortable. It鈥檚 very apparent how much he enjoys everyone having a great evening. My family and I would highly recommend Michael for any event. He also brought along a friend of his, Amy Larson, that sang a special song for my Dad. She made a beautiful addition to the evening. Thank you, Michael!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Carolyn thank you for your kind words and considerations towards Amy and I It was an honor to do the Birthday Celebration for your Dad.
    Thanks again for this review.
    Best Regards Amy Larsen and Michael Day
  • Erynne

Erynne engelhardt 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect and adorable!

Micheal was perfect. He made everybody for us stress free. He helped us keep our wedding flowing and made sure we didn鈥檛 lose track of time as you easily can. He created a perfect playlist and even though we weren鈥檛 huge dancers really created an amazing time for everyone at our wedding. He was always prompt in answering our questions and any concerns. We were so glad that we found someone so affordable and amazing at their work.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

It was such an honor to work with you every step of the way. and thank you so much for your kind consideration towards me.I enjoyed seeing all your friends on the dance floor having such a great time. I'm so happy both of you great a great time on your honeymoon.

Carolyn Skinner 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Best DJ in KC!

Mike was fabulous from the very start. He met with us on multiple occasions and helped us plan every song we wanted for the entire wedding and reception.he made sure the whole night ran smoothly. He worked very well with our photographer, our coordinator, and us. He checked in and adjusted the schedule accordingly. I love that he was so flexible but yet so attentive without being invasive. and on top of all that he kept the dance floor hopping all night. I love seeing all of my guests having a great time.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thank you Carolyn for your kind words and consideration towards me. It was indeed my honor to do everything in my power to make it an evening to remember for everyone. This review will go along way in booking more weddings in the days to come for me.

Best regards Michael Day D.J.

Marlene Dickson, President Of The Diplomats 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Michael Day DJ

The Diplomats (Singles over 55) have used Mike Day for several parties since 2012. Always good and interacts with the crowd appropriately. Personable and fun. Will use him again.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Marlene it was my honor to play the music and MC the event for you. The venue and the food was really good and the floor was excellent to dance on.

Angela Khalemsky 路 Married on 12/05/2018

Best DJ Michael

Michael was a DJ at my sons Bar Mitzvah on December 1st,2018. MIchael was the best DJ, and this was his first time at the Bar Mitzvah. He met with me as many times as I needed and was very flexible. I got a lots of compliments from guests. Michael also recommended photographer, who was great. I loved his equipment, music, dancing and flexibility. Would hire Michael again!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for the review thanks it was an honor for me to be of service to you. When I know the guests had a great time it heartens me to know I'm did what I promised to do.

• Caroline

Caroline 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding reception

I would highly recommend Mike! My wedding was November 17, we hired Mike as our dj/mc and he did a phenomenal job. A lot of of guests were kids-he did a great job providing games to keep them busy. He also made sure to run any song requests by me before they were played, which I really appreciated as I didn't want any songs with foul language played at my reception. The sound quality was excellent and I can truly say he was a huge attribute to making our wedding day memorable.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

It was an honor to do your wedding thanks for your confidence in me. everything went off without a hitched and I'm happy the guests enjoyed the music. Fun was had by all.
  • April

April 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Best Wedding Vendor!

Michael was easily our favorite wedding vendor! Not only did he DJ/MC for the reception but he also provided excellent audio for our outdoor ceremony. Michael was a delight to work with, going out of his way to accommodate us. He also taught us the waltz which we got to perform for our first dance as a couple. If you're looking for a fun, classy, interactive DJ, Michael is your guy, everyone loved him!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Micheal Day DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. It was an honor to be the D.J. M/C of you're wedding and reception all the guests were kind and considerate towards me and that was appreciated. Stay safe Stay well .God Bless

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Great dj who dances with guests

Michael was great. He played the music we requested and he was very accommodating to all our requests. Our ceremony took place outside even though it was raining and he didn鈥檛 complain. He was perfectly ok setting up so we could get sound during a torrential downpour. During the reception, he even got out on the dance floor and danced with my mom. It was amazing to see!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Darrell 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful guy, very accommodating. Great equipment, very engaging. Got nothing but compliments on him from our guests.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Michael was happy to meet as many times as needed before our wedding, very flexible on day of, had a great set up, and played great music! Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was full!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 07/15/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Mike! From our first meeting to the last minute of our reception he was completely focused on our wishes and and a consummate professional. His attention to detail and thoroughness prior to our wedding was illustrated in several meetings and even dance lessons! The day of our wedding he anticipated our needs before we knew them allowing for us to thoroughly relax and enjoy our reception. Mike had the guests DANCING and HAVING FUN!
    He doesn't miss a thing!

Micheal Day DJ 8
    Micheal Day DJ 9
    Micheal Day DJ 10
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Fantastic DJ! Everyone loved him, and he was so great and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2018